The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Chapter 65

687 52 314
By Rubaloshyne

Thara brought the aarthi tray infront of the house and circled it around the bride and groom thrice. She pass the tray to a maid and beckoned Nadiya to kick the rice before entering the house with her right leg.

" Ma Thara...ivala kutitu poi, Sammi roomle vilaku light panna sollu," Akilandeshwari said.

Thara gave a small smile and ushered Nadiya towards the altar with Aadhira, Saritha and Lakshmi.

Aaryn smiled and ushered everyone else into the hall. Nelson and Anusha's eyes widened as they saw the portraits and paintings hanging around the wall.

" Ji inthe paintings lam Thara vantha piraka ille athuku muneyava ?" Nelson asked Anirudh who exhaled his breath and gave a nod murmuring even before Thara stepped inside the house.

Nelson smiled and nod his head while Anusha's smiled slightly. Amaira and Rukmini's eyes wandered around the hall as the girls whispered together.

Aaryn smiled and walked towards Madhav who was standing with Aashman and Revant. He shook the man's hand and exchanged short pleasantries once again ignoring his own brother in laws except of Vajra who already dashed off with Anitha and Alli to the girl's room this time dragging Riya along as well.

Aadhira held Nadiya's shoulders as they brought the girl to the dining room where Kishan was sitting down with his group of friends.

Mrs Achuta smiled widely and hand the fruit and milk to Nadiya, laughing gleefully as the bride and groomed sipped the drink. Akilandeshwari snorted and left immediately to her room once all the necessary ceremony was completed.

Thara exhaled her breath and gave a soft smile to Aadhira and Nadiya before gesturing them to the third floor and asked Kishan to escort them upstairs.

Saritha, Lakshmi and Thara then walked back into the hall where the others were sitting down. Thara called a maid forward and asked her to bring refreshments for the family.

Aaryn exhaled his breath, placing his hands around her shoulders as he grinned widely at Anirudh who narrowed his eyes.

" Nanga naliki honeymoon ke kelembarom...Since its school holiday here...Alli oru 3 days unge veetle stay panna mudiyuma ?" Aaryn asked looking at Ravi Raghavendra.

The man's eyes widened as he grinned in delight while Thara blinked and looked at her husband in surprise.

"Naliki honeymoon ah...ninge solave ille," she said pouting at the grinning Aaryn who winked at her.

" Athuku yenna pa...kandipa ava anga stay panlam...what about your mother?" Saritha asked, furrowing her eyebrows in concern.

Aaryn smiled and shook his head. " Athu inge avanga caretaker and Patti va partuka solren...Just ippe Kishan kum marriage achu...iva inge iruntha lonely ah feel pannuva...athan ketten," Aaryn said swallowing his saliva.

" It's not an issue at all but honeymoon naa room le irrukathinga...make sure you guys go outside and take a lot of pictures and sovieners for us...Ama yenge poringe ?" Anirudh asked trying to give a bright smile and failing miserably.

Saritha rolled her eyes while Lakshmi scoffed. " Honeymoon yepidi spend panrathu pathi née pesathey," Lakshmi grumbled.

Anirudh's face flushed as he mock glared at his mother. Aaryn smirked while Thara rolled her eyes and gently smacked his forearms.

" Naliki what time flight...nanga lam varum Airport ke," Anirudh said.

Aaryn chuckled and shook his head. " Night flight...athulam venam...Nanga evening vanthu Alli ah vitutu porom," he said.

Aaryn's eyes narrowed seeing Naveen walking inside his house with Yashwan who scratched his forehead looking worried. Revant narrowed his eyes and quickly intercepted Naveen.

" Inge née yethuku vanthe...apdiye veetuku poren nu sonne," Revant hissed.

" Yeneke onnum varanum nu asai lam ille...Nadiya clothes change pananum nu Rukmini kitte sonna athuku thaan vanthu kudukutu polamnu," Naveen said eying Thara and Aaryn.

Thara exhaled her breath and looked at Aaryn, holding his hands tightly. Aaryn gave her a wide smile and kissed her cheek before turning to Anirudh.

" Come...ninge lam mele guest room le rest panitu aprom evening kelembunge," he said.

Thara looked at Nelson and Anusha, giving them a small smile. Hrishikesh furrowed his eyebrows looking worried while Ravi narrowed his eyes at the boys.

" Née inge yenna panre!" Madhav asked as he walked downstairs. His hands clenched into a fist while his eyebrows narrowed together.

" Anna naa than vare sonne," Nadiya shouted as she rushed behind her brother. She gave a wide smile to Naveen as she took the bag from his hands.

" Vanga mama...ukarunge..." she gestured to the sofa.

Thara swallowed her saliva and gave a bright smile to the others who were frowning. Hrishikesh tried to open his mouth but Thara shook her head and pat his shoulders before walking away.

Aaryn smiled at Nadiya and Naveen.

" Naveen mama yeneke rombhe vendiyavar...ithu ippe yen veedu thane...yeneke vendiyavanga kandipa varalam thana ?" Nadiya said looking at Aaryn who smirked.

" Unge veeduke kandipa varalam," he said and turned towards Ravi and Anirudh.

" Nadiya ode parents and mukiyamanavanga inge irrukatom...Namma mele polam vanga," Aaryn said in a resolute tone, placing his arms over Saritha and Lakshmi as he ushered them up the stairs.

Hrishikesh and Nelson swallowed their saliva.

" Anirudh..." Hrishikesh said biting his lips slightly.

Anirudh shook his head and gave a small smile. " Mapilai koopraru...poi thaan avanom...ninge pesitu irrunge," Anirudh said before holding his father's arms and walked away. Revant dragged Aashman as they followed their father and grandfather.

Anusha furrowed her eyebrows as she stared at Nadiya and Naveen.

" Unge rendu perukum yenna paitiyam pudichiruka! Yenna Nadiya ithulam!" She hissed.

" Attai...Naveen mama and all of us are close this 3 years! Avaru yen veetuku varathu yenna problem! Iniki yennode marriage day...yeneke yaar venumo avanga lam irrukanum...pudikatavanga vere yedathuku poga solunga..." Nadiya said eying Thara who walked out of the corridor.

Hrishikesh grind his teeth and swung his hand towards Nadiya's face when Naveen stopped him.

" Avala yen ippe adikiringa...thappu panavanuku thaan guilty ah irrukanum," he said looking at Thara.

" Unakelam manasatchi ah illeyada! " Yashwan growled while Nelson glowered at Yashwan accusing him of being in this stupid plot.

" Nelson mama pothum! Attai...mama, Yash vada...veedu suti katren," Thara said giving them a small smile.

" Akka!" Vajra shouted as he and the girls rushed down the stairs. His eyes narrowed seeing Naveen standing in the house.

" Naveen mama yaaru veetu ulluke vitta!" He asked frowning his eyebrows.

" Unna yaar vitalo avanga thaan! Née inge vara mothu yen avaru varakudathu!" Nadiya said.

Alli's eyes widened while Thara turned and frowned at Nadiya. Vajra's face turned red. Thara sighed and mussed his hair before gesturing for Alli and Anitha to bring him upstairs.

Nelson exhaled his breath and shook his head. " Ma...nanga," he said scratching his head slightly.

" Ninge vanga mama...yethum yosikatinga," Thara said, hooking her arms with Nelson as she showed them around the house.

Anusha and Nelson exhaled their breath as they nod and gave her a small smile as they toured around the house. Yashwan adopted a bright grin and a teasing tone making Thara feel slightly better.

Aaryn met them halfway and smiled while Nelson's Adams apple bobbed.

" Naa aniki sonathu thaan...You both mean alot to my wife and your always welcomed into my house." He said drawing Thara closer to him.

Thara exhaled her breath audibly and hugged him tightly. Aaryn chuckled and wrapped his arms around his woman while Yashwan grinned and hold his parents.

Anusha and Nelson ended up leaving slightly earlier than the others. They gave a stern look to Amaira who quickly followed them while Yashwan dragged Naveen away.

Saritha and Lakshmi eyes widened when Mrs Acutha ordered Thara to get Kishan's bedroom ready for their first night. Anirudh furrowed his eyebrows while Hrishikesh frowned as the woman haughtily asked Thara to oversee the preparations.

" First night na yenna ma ?" Aaryn asked as he walked down the stairs.

Aashman knitted his eyebrows as he glanced at Revant. " Yenna ipidi kekararu?" He whispered.

" Yenomo appu irruke," Revant whispered back as they watched Mrs Achuta spluttering loudly.

Akilandeshwari snorted as she walked out from the corridor.

" Yenama seiya sonna Thara ?" She asked placing her hands on Thara's shoulders.

" Umm...First night ke ready panna sonanga," Thara mumbled.

Akilandeshwari laughed scornfully.

" Athulam urupidiya kalyanam panavangaluku parthu parthu seilam...ivanga rendu perum athe mudichitu thane kalyanam panirkanga!" She said glowering at Mrs Achuta.

" Patti...please...Chitapa feel panna poraru," Thara whispered.

Akilandeshwari shake her head and raised her eyebrows at Thara.

" Chitapa feel panuvaru...chitti feel pannuvanga yellam OK...unake feel ache appe matum yarum yethum sonanagala !" Akilandeshwari asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

Hrishikesh shook his head as he walked over and placed his hands on Ravi Raghavendra's shoulder.

" Thara ke first night yaaru ready panna ?" He asked looking at Mrs Achuta who averted her face.

" Maids kitte solli ready panne," The woman muttered under her breath.

Aaryn watched with an impassive face as Hrishikesh asked the woman to do exactly the same. His lips pressed into a thin line when Mrs Acutha looked astonished. He cleared his throat and raised his eyebrows watching with an vindictive expression as she face colour paled as she immediately nod and walked away.

" Patti...irunthalum ninge ipidi solrika kudathu...Hrishikesh sir mele yenthe thappum ille," Aaryn said.

Madhav snorted and shook his head.

" Ninge vere machan...Patti sonathule yenna thappu...unmai athuthana! Seiyarathum senjitu timiru vere! Thara...ava panrathukalam née pesame irrukathe solten! " Madhav said looking at the resigned Thara.

Akilandeshwari pursed her lips together and gave a half hearted apology before walking away.

Hrishikesh and Aadhira excused themselves stating that their fatigue. Thara exhaled her breath and nod her head.

" Naliki varum ma," Hrishikesh said and walked out with his family following him.

" Seri appe nangalum kelemburom," Anirudh said causing Aaryn to furrow his eyebrows.

" Ninge yen poringe...dinner saptutu polam," he said.

Anirudh rubbed his forehead while Thara gave a small smile as looked at Aaryn. Aaryn sighed and wrapped his arms around his wife's petite waist.

" Yen pondatiku ava marriage agi 1 month ke mele achu but innum ava Anna rendu perume...ava veetuku vanthu...yethum sapdatha poitanga nu orey feeling...iva feelings ale yeneke bedtime affect aguthu," he said with an impassive face.

Saritha and Lakshmi blushed while Ravi chuckled. Anirudh's eyes widened as he glanced between the embarrassed Thara and the impassive Aaryn.

" Chumma va irruka matingala!" Thara said smacking his chest.

" Née thane Vajra tavira matta yaarum vara matranga...pesamatranga nu polambite irrupe..." he said tweaking her red nose.

Thara pouted and stalked away, practically sprinting away in embarrassment while Aaryn ushered the family into the dining room.

Aashman gave a small smile and swallowed his saliva as he turned around and looked at Thara's face, drying his hands.

" Née nijamave happy ah irrukiya ?" He asked.

Thara's eyes swelled with tears and she nod her head, leaping into his arms and hugged him tightly. Aashman exhaled his breath and pat her head whispering his apologies.

He cradled her face and smiled softly and he swiftly wiped her tears.

" Anna avaru rombhe nalla partukuraru...yenthe problem um ithuveraikum ille," she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

Aashman nod his head and kissed her forehead. He walked towards Aaryn and extend his hands. Aaryn raised his eyebrows and glanced at his wife who was biting her lips softly looking worried. He chuckled and shook his head before shaking his hands with Aashman.

Thara then packed some food for Pallavi who declined to attend the marriage. She passed the dhabba to Saritha and hugged her mother tightly.

" Nadiya yethachum problems create pannana sollu di..." Saritha said looking in concern at Thara.

Thara pressed her lips together and gave a small nod. Lakshmi and Saritha roll their eyes.

" Saritha...iva sollamata Ana Aaryn Thambi partukuvaru...Née va," Lakshmi said pinching Thara's cheeks slightly before walking away with Saritha.

Thara chuckled and waved goodbye to them with Alli standing infront of her and Aaryn next to her.

" Alli you go and pack your bags...Ask Nanny to help OK?" Aaryn said, as he squat down infront of her and kissed her cheek.

Alli squealed and nod her head before rushing away. Aaryn placed his hands on Thara's waist and leaned towards her, licking her ear, grinning in delight as she moaned.

" Shower and then on my bed, on your back with nothing expect my thalli chain and a red lipstick, within 10 minutes. This time little bunny...if you didn't do as I say...you will be punished," he said smacking her backside.

Thara's face flushed as she squeaked out and scurried away. Aaryn chuckled before walking up to his study. He poured himself a glass of scotch and dialled his lawyer's number. Aaryn paced around the room as he conversed with his lawyer. He glanced up the wall clock and told the lawyer to come to his office tomorrow before cutting the call. He gulped the remains of his drink and strolled towards his room.

He smirked seeing Thara in her birthday suit as she sat on the edge of the bed toying with her thalli. Aaryn prowled inside and switch the lights off before they began their nightly activities.

************************************

Hey guys I cannot believe its already 65 chapters !

Guys also please check my conversation post. I have uploaded a link of a petition to shut down NovelHd which stole most of our works in wattpad. It would be really helpful if you guys can sign the petition

Target: 20 votes

Update: soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 10K 55
[ COMPLETED ] The story is about the bond between Bondita and Anirudh....the bond which is unbreakable....the bond which is the true example of love...
59.3K 3.2K 77
Hi makkazhe First things first Cover credit @malanimaniraja22 (unedited - will edit as soon as possible) Sorry romba naal aprom ippo thaan ezhuth...
2.8K 234 12
BOOK 1 OF THE FERAL SERIES Life always gives us what we never expected of it. She was here after five years for her sister's marriage but destiny pla...
12.7K 1.1K 16
(completed) It's a new generation story of Anidita. This story revolves around Bondita Malhotra & Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Bondita is clingy, sweet, qu...