who made me a non existent pr...

By Author_Rachel

[Complete] I am a 16 years old modern girl who has lived my whole life in the hospital due to an unknown illn... More

The ending and the beginning
Who am I??Where am I??
Realization
Determination
The start of my fangirling life
Meeting the emperor!
Pa Pa???
Daddy's little girl
Boating accident
Nightmare
Lippe tea
Lady fairy!
Divine animals
Near the death door
Meeting the male lead; Lucas!
Whitie oppa?
Whitie oppa(2)
Jennette Margarita
Learning swordmanship
Who love daddy more?
Meeting jennette
The starting point of main events
Ijekiel Alpheus
Debut partner
Debutante ball
Debutante Ball (part two)
After the debut
First tea party
Sleeping beauty and her prince
Another tea party
Absorbing Lucy!
Absorbing Lucy(part two)
Who made me an animal?
Uncontrollable Mana
Beauty and The beast
Character Information
A gift from ijekiel
Purifying black magic
Practicing Magic
The old dark magician
Birthday present for daddy
The emperor birthday banquet
The Mysterious Cat
Outing with a prince
Fairy forest!
Engagement!
Missing children!
Missing children (part two)
Detective Princess
Detective Princess (part two)
Detetive Princess (part three)
Leaving from Obelian
Faunus Empire
The Culprit
Losing
Unchanging Fate
Forgotten
Unwanted Feeling
Preparation
Preparation (part two)
Runaway Princess
Just a Dream or Memory?
Alpheus Mansion
Meeting the Villain
Alpheus Mansion (Part two)
Returning Home
Crisis
The World Tree
Farewell Letter
The Lost Truth
Welcome Home!
First Love
My New WMMP Fanfic
My Fanfic Ideas

First outing of the palace

4.6K 217 12
By Author_Rachel

"........." = talking
'........'  = telepathic
............. = timeskip

Ariana's pov

"Let's try this one. They said we shouldn't miss this one too. This looks also good."

Look at how lucas is looking at athy. If I don't know about him, I'll just think of him as just an innocent? boy who has fallen in love. Don't look at my athy too much. You'll build a hole on her.

We're currectly out of the palace secretly and exploring the town. This is actually the first time I've been outside both in my past and currect life. It has been a long time since I last fangirl athy because I was too busy with other things.(jennetty, debut,..etc) Let's enjoy today without thinking anything.

That is what I thought a second ago but.....

"Jennette, we should head back now."

"What are you talking? We still hasn't bought the most importance thing."

Isn't that the voices of ijekiel and jennette? I look at the source of the voice. Sign.....who would have thought today is the day where jennette would buy a ribbon for athy? And she met with anastasius for the first time. Goodbye! My fangirling plan.

"Let's get going then. I heard there is a ribbon shop nearby."

"Yes, let's go!"

When they leave, athy express her relife.

"I thought we are going to get caught."

I get up from my seat and prepare to follow them. Last time, I couldn't meet anastasius. This time, I'll find him without fail. But if I'm near lucas, he won't come out so.....

"Athy, I'm going look arund a little."

"Huh? You are going alone? Aren't you eating anymore?"

"No, I'm full. Let's meet again at the bird shop from ealier."

Like that, I got up and before leaving I mouth to lucas.

'I'm gonna find anastasius.'

Lucas seem to understand what I mean seeing he nod at me. And I follow ijekiel and jennette to the ribbon shop. But while I was following them, ijekiel frequetly looks back at the direction where I was.

It seem he notices I'm following them. He is quick wit. I should change my direction for a bit and I'll follow jennette after that. I change my direction toward the bird shop where athy would be.

"Wow! This bird is so pretty."

"This is a blue bird. If you train it well, it can act as a carrier pigeon."

I look at the blue bird athy was looking from behind. Umm...isn't that bird that ijekiel gift to athy in the story?

"It's pretty."

"Grr..ari you surprised me."

"Oh! I'm sorry."

"Hoho...are you two sisters? Do you wanna try feeding the bird?"

"Can we?"

We excitely shout in sync at the words of the shopper.

"Could it be.....princess?"

Gasp! Athy and I flinch at the voice behind us. When did ijekiel come behind us? Did he follow me here? Why didn't I notice that?

'Athy, let's run away together!'

'Yes, one..two...three! Run!'

"Excuse m....."

Athy throw ijekiel the blue bird cage and run. When I was about go follow her, what did you think happen? I trip on my feet and fall down. Athy was already far away running without looking back.

"Girl! Are you alright?"

The shopper who went to take bird food come back and asked me with a concern voice. But I bury my face on the ground not wanting to get up. Just ignore me and go away! Waa....
But notthing follow my wish.

"My lady! Are you alright?"

Ijekiel offers me his hand to help me get up. Even at time like this he is a true gentleman. But I would have been more grateful if he just ignore me.

Contray to my thoughts, I take his hands and get up. But my eyes are still looking down at the ground with embrassment.

"I was wondering.........have we meet before."

At his question, I take back my hands from his. I change my expression to a smile and hold my head up and said,

"No, I haven't met you before, sir?"

"But....."

Before ijekiel could say another words, I interrupt him.

"And you haven't met me before either."

Ijekiel understand quickly the meaning of my words and he smile back.

"I guess, I mistook you with someone."

"That person would've been very similar with me for sir to mistake her with me."

"Yes, very similar, indeed."

Our conversation went like that until the shopper asked a question to me.

"Are you going to feed the bird? Where did the other girl with you go?"

"Something come up so I guess she return home first."

After that, I feed the blue bird but ijekiel is still looking at me from behind. Why aren't you going? I just try to ignore ijekiel.

"Mister, I'll buy this blue bird. How much is this?"

"It is........"

"Lucas, make me money..."

While saying that, I glance around the shop. Lucas who was having a staring fight with the hawk a moment ago is nowhere to be find.

"Lucas?"

I call his name but no reponse come back. Did he just leave me here alone? And follow athy? You jerk! Didn't he care about what happen to me as long as athy is safe?

When I was sliently cursing at lucas, ijekiel talk.

"May I pay this bird for my lady for forgiving me earlier?"

Normally, I would have reject him but I really want this bird. Athy likes it too.

"I'll be grateful if you do that."

Ijekiel bought the bird for me and I got out of the bird shop. With ijekiel still following me?

"Sir? Why are you following me?"

"Isn't it dangerous for a young girl your age to be alone in the town?"

Is he corcern that someone would harm me, a princess?

"You don't have to worry. Who would try to harm a commoner girl with no money like me?"

But ijekiel didn't back down easily.

"Then, may I at least know how you will head back?"

"I can just.............."

I stop my sentence midway. How will I head back? There is no lucas, no magic. How will I get back to the palace?

I just stare blankly at ijekiel.

"I'll take ..........."

Before I could hear ijekiel finish talking, I went back to my room.

"I almost forgot that you were still out."

That is the welcoming words from lucas when I got back. When I was about to hit lucas, I take back because of what is in my hands.

"Ari, did you take that bird?"

"Yes, we can just say lily that lucas bought this."

But aren't I forgetting something? I'll just think another time.

(Forgot to find anastasius.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 190 14
This is a fanfic!! I do not own wmmap!! In this story Claude has 3 sons already and then has twin girls with Diana. Both girls are reincarnated and r...
30.8K 866 21
In the world of Kim Iseul, a lonely and depressed child, life has been nothing but a series of abuse and neglect. Her parents and friends have subjec...
25.6K 864 41
Book 1 ༺ 𝓡𝓾𝓫𝓲𝓪 𝓭𝓮 𝓐𝓵𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪! ༻ How the hell did that happen? When Lisa took her last breath under water, she thought that was it...
58.4K 2.4K 48
Bounded by her ancestor's sin, an adored talented Princess, Athanasia De Alger Obelia, has to meet a lone vicious witch called The Wizard of The Blac...