Bitterly, Sweetly

By minifantasy

Love overcomes all is what Kim Namjoo lives by, but maybe not this time. For one thing, it's not her boyfrien... More

The Big Thing
The Bad Guy
Guilty Pleasures
Jealousy Bites
Left to Right
Phase One
Cheaters
It's Bitter
Sweet Love
Illusion vs Reality
The Maybes
Sour & Sweet
Without Words
Cant Be Choosy
Decisions
D-Day
It Is What It Is
Epilogue: Sweet Now

A Line

56 0 0
By minifantasy

It was a high building boring duplicate windows extending up fourteen-floors. A family friendly playground opened up to the street, security cameras posted on nearby street lamps aimed directly at the area. Tenant-friendly picnic tables bordered the adjacent side courtyard separated and fenced off by a hedgerow of tall bushes. This time of night both areas were concealed in shadows.

Turned out there was only an underground parking lot accessible by visitors and tenants. Through a secure glass wall, a double set of elevators provided the only way up to housing. Far along the wall the emergency exit stairs was a close distance from the security guard's room.

By now the chill had worn off courtesy of the heat. Despite the comfort of that, his clothes were still damp and uncomfortable. His hair not yet dried either.

Removing her seatbelt Namjoo remained seated. Annoyed he assumed because of the rain and he'd forgotten an umbrella. Sehun felt at fault, but on one hand he finally knew where she lived. He debated apologizing again. After a long day of work Namjoo was probably vexed. Not forgetting stressed while he'd lounged around waiting for seven o' clock to hit.

"You should dry up." Namjoo murmured pushing the door open.

Blankly staring at the windshield Sehun doublechecked his hearing, unsure he'd heard correctly. A side glance showed Namjoo standing on the other side of the window. Eager, he unzipped the seatbelt. Namjoo walked away as he came around the car.

Using a card, she opened the glass doors heading straight for the elevator. Once in Namjoo edged away from him, staying close to the buttons. Number five glowed orange. Making a mental note from the opposite side he fought to tame the anticipation clambering through his veins. He was really going up to her place.

One glance at Namjoo and every inch of her was prominent as ever. Her blouse had curled up into wrinkles dampening her skin. Shoulder blades popped out sharply like the small of her shoulders. He couldn't help wondering what she wore underneath and if it might be his favorite color. Out of the car now and without its heat she looked like she was shivering.

"Thanks," he said, "you know, for letting me come up."

Her eyes seemed to run in circles agitatedly never once landing on him. This time he was beginning to wonder whether she was upset with him or if she was nervous. Her posture appeared so stiff like a tightly wounded ball.

The machine gasped open stealing his attention. Following Namjoo down a silent hallway they stopped shortly at a steel door. Buttons beeped as Namjoo punched in a code on the keypad she was careful to block from his view, but he felt he might know what it was. The door popped open letting him into the place he often daydreamed about.

Namjoo's apartment was sleek and sophisticated. Modernized with feminine décor of her taste. Unlike the scatter in her office, everything had its place here. The home was clean, organized. Very simplistic. He liked it. For some unexplained reason, it felt like he'd encroached upon her most sacred place.

"Here." Namjoo held out a clean white towel. Sehun reached for it feeling his hand brush over hers. Taking advantage of the opportunity he gripped her hand.

"Namjoo." She tried to pull her hand away but didn't really. He could tell, because she wasn't using as much strength.

"Stop it." Yanking her hand away successfully she tersely frowned up at him. He let her. There was a buzz in the air he enjoyed. This unexplained force exerting an energy around them.

Namjoo's shoulders tensed. The pace of her breathing quickened.

"I make you nervous, don't I?"

"Just...stop teasing me. I can't do this anymore. You should just go. I shouldn't have let you up."

"Do you think about me?" he stubbornly asked.

"Just go." Grabbing his arm, she attempted to push him out. "Forget what Chanyeol said. I don't need you to..."

Her breath winded out of her when he spun her around planting her against the door. The cold immediately vanished when he felt the brush of her body, heard her breathing deepen like his own. It was the touch that made his nerves tingly down to his toes back up to his middle.

Truth be told, he'd imagined it a lot. Making love to her but more awake this time.

Namjoo was wet through and through. Her blouse revealing the intimate parts of her he wished no other man would see. Her hair thickly knotted, sticking to her skin in places he wanted to kiss. The look was hot and sexy. It made him want to drag her to the floor, take her here, now.

"I want to kiss you." He could feel it. The magnetic pull as their eyes locked. The sensation crooning along his skin. The faint sizzle zapping up and down. The tingle in his stomach growing lower.

She gave nothing, but he heard her breath shuddering. Perhaps the angel and devil on her shoulders were battling it out.

Sehun closely watched her lips part. It happened so instantaneously every part of him tripped over the edge. Was it him? Was it her?

Namjoo's head knocked back into the door as her tongue swept into his mouth drawing out his moan. Her fingers dug into his arm for leverage as he pressed into her. The urgency of her kiss made him weak in the knees he barely lost his balance.

Namjoo was breathlessly panting, her thighs tight around his leg when they withdrew. Their hot breaths pouncing off each other's moist lips. His head was spinning. Maybe he wouldn't be going home after all. He gazed into her eyes deep under knowing full well she wanted him the exact way he wanted her.

Something was there and it was alive.

"Take off my shirt." He said.

She batted her lids. Not yet catching her breath. A part of him expected her to reject him, then her hand moved off his arm. Fingers landed on the button of his shirt undoing one at a time. They shared a look while she continued. The quiet swept around them in a lull. A hum came from somewhere. Her kitchen appliances perhaps.

Her hands moved lower. His shirt opened revealing clammy skin soon to be covered in sweat. The anticipation a slow buzz increasing second by second. Then the material slid down to his feet where the towel lay.

Opening his mouth, he crushed her against the door. Needing no more words as Namjoo instinctually unbuttoned his pants. Their chests bounced excitedly as they shared gasps and moans. Kissing. Impatiently unclothing. He tore off her blouse, tugged down her pants where she kicked it aside.

His hand traced over her tan bra, roved over her behind as he rolled her panty down. Unclipping her bra, he pulled her forward away from the door. They staggered past her living room. Damp skin against damp skin. Their mouths latched hungrily. His erection probed her leg, her abdomen, her juicy area. Sehun sucked in his stomach overwhelmed, too excited, almost tripping over nothing.

Namjoo's arms hugged him around the neck, hands running over his jaw into his hair, then down his arms to his waist. Exploring and touching like he to her. To feel scorching skin, the heat, the maddening sensations sweeping hands sent off.

This might be impulsive, just another mistake in Namjoo's book, but it was real. Tonight was happening and whatever consequences Sehun would not regret. He wanted to have sex with her. He wanted Namjoo to want it from him.

He nipped her neck, kissed her collar, ran his tongue over her shoulder. The skin soft, enticing, driving him insane. She smelled good and it made his heart burst into a million starry pieces. If she was his he would be so, so good to her.

Sehun nearly tripped over her bed as they stumbled into her unlit bedroom. Pivoting around he let Namjoo down first. Crawling after her as she shuffled backwards toward the tufted headboard. Sitting right on a pillow she folded her knees up opening for him. Dank light from the doorway caked into the room revealing just the barest of her.

Stopping on his knees he leaned forward. Could sense how much desperation sat around them, waiting to be fed. Their eyes locked. He spotted a faint orb floating in the center of her irises, the light from the doorway. She was both serene and beautiful.

Cupping his face, she gave him a soft peck. Sehun tasted her affection in them. The gentleness. The softness. As if he was special and the only one, and Namjoo really cared. She pecked him again letting her tongue linger. One and two more urging him to kiss her. First slowly. More passionately the next. So heatedly he wasn't thinking anymore.

The emotions surged greatly, so needily he wanted to go fast and hard. Give it to her in one go. Until she was screaming his name and scratching his back. Spill into her, finish, end the night curling up with her, cuddling back to his front, and he'd hug her the entire night.

But Sehun really wanted this to last longer. They were willing. They were both conscious and here soundly in mind, body, and soul. Sharing this night together. This intimacy. Planting a hand into the pillow at her side, the other around her waist feeling the silky skin he thrust in. Namjoo's body moved into him. Lower halves sweaty but connected and sharing a connection.

Tilting her head back Namjoo moaned. Fingers digging deeply into his back waiting for his urgency as he pumped into her. There came his name a few times. Sehun wanted her to come for him. Feeling the relief combust through him he pushed in again to hear her cry out.

Pulling out he grabbed her leg pinning her onto her back. He gave her mouth a wet kiss before moving down to her neck, then proceeded to her right breast. Locking his mouth over her mound he swirled a tongue over her perky nipple. She was perfect. His every dream come true.

Namjoo's hand cupped the back of his head, her body lifting into him for more. Her legs drew around him hoping for relief. His hand swept down to test her center. Delving into her velvety folds, touching, and massaging. He teased with a finger but not all the way feeling her rock up into him. Despaired Namjoo couldn't lie still, teeth gritted and trying not to writhe wildly. Sharp fingers latched onto his hair as she cried out, hips rolling yearning for his entrance, but he wasn't about to give it to her. Hastily leaving her breast unattended he slithered down. Pecking her belly to her abdomen traveling lower until he was between her legs where she was damp and swollen.

Namjoo bucked up as his mouth connected to her pulsating core. Crying out as his tongue slowly ran up and over, tasting her heat. A curse word or two shot into the air. Choppily inhaling, Namjoo fisted the blanket when he increased the pressure. Hugging her legs around his head he ran his tongue repeatedly, so agonizingly slow to feel her rocking into him raggedly breathing, releasing frustrated guttural cries in-between. Her screams of pleasure incited him to tease her further. Slowly, faster, harder, lighter. Repeat.

Then her breath quickened, her lower half tensing. Namjoo spasmed with a shudder before coming in one rush. His mouth widened running his tongue over her slickness while listening to her cry transition into whimpers.

Pecking her abdomen, he slid up. Namjoo was famished, her hairline drenched in sweat. She was panting so hard he could literally hear the pounding of her heart. Despite the mess between her legs or her soaked bedsheet she was really sexy naked under him.

Gently caressing her cheek with a thumb, he gave her a peck. "You're ok." Pressing his wet mouth to her cheek he comforted, "We can wait a second."

Rolling aside he wrapped an arm around her. Namjoo shuffled close burying her head under his chin, her warm, uneven breathing bouncing off his neck. In that one minute she pecked the low of his neckline three times. Sehun merely lay there feeling her heart thump into his chest thinking he didn't want the sun to rise, the next day to begin.

Sehun patiently waited it out until Namjoo touched his shoulder. Rising just a tad bit to meet his eyes she kissed him. With tongue and then a little harder.

Breaking off, he panted into her face, "How bad do you want me?"

He was hard and ready. If Namjoo wanted it he wasn't going to play anymore. The need was too much. He wanted to sink into her pleasure now.

Her throat bobbed as she swallowed. Clear eyes staring up into his own. "Bad."

Pushing her down he climbed over her. Dipping his hips low to run his length over her. Namjoo hissed in little gasps. Sehun urged her onto her belly and carefully lay on her being cautious not to crush her.

Sucking in an erratic breath he thrust into her. The desire combusted in his belly as her walls squeezed him. Tossing her head back Namjoo crooned a deep moan coming instantly. Planting his mouth to her neck he began sucking, half-grunting as their bodies shifted in unison. The mattress rocked, moving with them.

His erection throbbed harder as he stroked her deeper. The ache increasing as Namjoo grinded into the bed, her back and behind slamming up into him inciting the worst. Both hands went around her, one on her breast, fingers teasing her nipple. The other slid down to touch her nub.

The heat intensified; their hearts thundered madly. Bodies grooving together, sharing motion, and sound. Sehun grunted into her ear. Kissing the side of her face between moments. Slowing when he felt he was going to come, pausing, then picking up again. Namjoo wriggled into his rhythm never missing a beat coming again.

At last, her panting grew short exhausted. Ending in one surge, he collapsed over Namjoo. His hand caressing her thigh, laying over her, thinking this had to be one of the best nights he'd ever had.

ĒĒĒĒĒ

Namjoo's dreams were foggy but mostly blank. Throughout majority of her coma induced sleep she sensed his presence beside her. Remembering she hadn't gone to bed alone she woke. The digital clock on her nightstand glowed two-something in the morning.

Hot from the body heat she'd slept with her leg bent crookedly and stuck out of the blanket, which was kind of damp and wet. Turning over she saw beside her the shadow of a man. The dim glow of outside light filtering inside from her curtain let her know he was awake.

He blinked once then said, "Hey."

It wasn't Chanyeol. She knew this because she'd yet to sleep with him.

Guess there was no more denying. She'd failed to fight off the craving for the dark side.

Kim Namjoo knew better than to lose her stronghold, but when Chanyeol insisted she use this opportunity to get acquainted with his brother she already knew it wasn't going to happen. Friendliness didn't exist between people who went to bed naked, woke up together naked. More so, a man and a woman who'd had sex a second time.

She couldn't tell Chanyeol straight up, "Don't let me get close to your brother. We had sex once, what if it happens again and becomes something more?"

But she was a coward.

"I thought you would have left." Namjoo told.

"I have manners." Sehun said. A moment of silence lapsed, then, "I like you." His stare searched her. "It doesn't matter to me if you're seeing him. I've had feelings for you from since long ago. When we were in uni."

"Let's not right now." She warded him off.

She wondered if she'd hurt him, but the darkness veiled his expression. Namjoo just wanted more time to sort through the mugginess. Decide if she could really like him, too. If the feelings weren't just a flash of sexual frustration, but could be more than that.

Like feelings a woman had for a man she found attractive, wanted to know about. Whether she could be curious about his hobbies, his childhood, his family, his favorite foods and colors, what he did on a daily basis. Decide if she wanted his phone number or have dinner with him. Things like that.

There was more to consider than just cheating on her boyfriend. She had a life ahead of her. She didn't want to live it by ruining someone else. For instance, Park Chanyeol.

Suddenly the black and whites of a relationship had never been so gray before. Cheating had never been alive in Namjoo's world, but here she was, wavering. How did things happen out of the blue like this?

"Do you at least think of me," Sehun questioned again, "sometimes?"

It took Namjoo a lot of courage to admit, "I do."

The bed shifted as Sehun slid closer. "Then, do you think we can do it again?"

Anticipation grew hot inside the pit of her stomach. A harsh rush of her breath escaped her mouth. Hand reaching out before the action processed to her brain. Namjoo touched the hill of Sehun's shoulder. His skin was smooth, soft, warm to the touch. Her heart fluttered in reply and she naturally fell onto her back allowing him over her.

Parting her legs, she let him settle between her thighs. Could feel him right away. Hard and wet. She remembered this feeling. Of him.

It felt so right. It felt so good.

Her mouth opened for him and they kissed. She tasted the tongue, sharing a moan with him. Gasping at his touch, his hand over her breast, the other settling over her hip. Sehun sunk in deeply filling her up. He was perfect. So soothing and right.

Sehun's tempo was slow, unrushed dragging out her need. She arched up, longing for more driving him in deeper. The pressure mounted. The fast sensation driving her to the max. Namjoo's toes curled, their mouths frantically kissed as Sehun ground his body into hers faster, deeper, impatiently, so rushed. Her body lifted up into him coming so hot and wet, waiting for him to spill.

She heard a grunt before Sehun broke off the kiss to stare into her eyes. When she woke up a few hours later the sun was shining full force. Blinking she rolled over onto her belly cozily leaning her cheek into the pillow peeking into Sehun's sleeping face.

He was handsome. He hadn't left.

Instead of running from the room, Namjoo found herself smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 869 20
Where Jeon jungkook, a famous actor, is married to Kim Seohyun, not so famous. One day jungkook meets Park Jimin, the most beautiful and famous model...
3.2K 135 33
Innocence blooms when ambitious Kim Namjoo chases after Oh Sehun, who has never had a first love. All starts as fun and games, but when Sehun shows r...
1.9K 120 31
Pain. That was all rich Madam Kim Namjoo tasted since marrying. Trapped she seeks escape by popping pills. Then one day the household hires a new cha...
1.2K 63 12
As soon as Y/n comes inside the house, Namjoon throws her jacket to the other side, he goes to Y/n and kisses her, both take off each other's clothes...