If You Were Ours

By MelyssaWhyte

Kinsley Wright didn't come from money, but her friendship with Mafia princess, Adriana Romano, flung her into... More

Before You Read
Chapter One - Kinsley
Chapter Two - Kinsley
Chapter Three - Dane
Chapter Four - Dane
Chapter Five - Tyson
Chapter Six - Kinsley
Chapter Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Eight - Dane
Chapter Nine - Kinsley
Chapter Ten - Tyson
Chapter Eleven - Kinsley
Chapter Twelve - Dane
Chapter Thirteen - Kinsley*
Chapter Fourteen - Tyson
Chapter Fifteen - Dane
Chapter Sixteen - Kinsley/Tyson *
Chapter Seventeen - Dane
Chapter Eighteen - Dane*
Chapter Nineteen - Tyson*
Chapter Twenty - Tyson
Chapter Twenty One - Kinsley
Chapter Twenty Three - Tyson*
Chapter Twenty Four - Dane
Chapter Twenty Five - Dane
Chapter Twenty Six - Kinsley
Chapter Twenty Seven - Tyson*
Chapter Twenty Eight - Kinsley*
Chapter Twenty Nine - Kinsley
Chapter Thirty - Tyson
Chapter Thirty One - Kinsley
Chapter Thirty Two - Dane
Chapter Thirty Three - Kinsley*
Chapter Thirty Four - Tyson
Chapter Thirty Five - Dane
Chapter Thirty Six - Tyson
Chapter Thirty Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Thirty Eight - Dane
Chapter Thirty Nine - Tyson
Chapter Forty - Dane
Chapter Forty One - Tyson
Chapter Forty Two - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Three - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Four - Dane
Chapter Forty Five - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Six - Dane
Chapter Forty Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Eight - Dane
Chapter Forty Nine - Dane
Chapter Fifty - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty One - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty Two - Tyson
Chapter Fifty Three - Tyson
Chapter Fifty Four - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty Five - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty Six - Dane
Chapter Fifty Seven - Dane
Chapter Fifty Eight - Tyson*
Chapter Fifty Nine - Kinsley*
Chapter Sixty - Tyson*
Chapter Sixty One - Tyson/Dane/Kinsley*
Chapter Sixty Two - Dane
Chapter Sixty Three - Kinsley
Chapter Sixty Four - Dane
Chapter Sixty Five - Dane*
Chapter Sixty Six - Tyson
Chapter Sixty Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Sixty Eight - Kinsley
Chapter Sixty Nine - Dane
Chapter Seventy - Tyson
Chapter Seventy One - Dane
Chapter Seventy Two - Tyson
Chapter Seventy Three - Kinsley
Chapter Seventy Four ~ Kinsley*
Chapter Seventy Five - Kinsley
Chapter Seventy Six - Kinsley/Tyson
Chapter Seventy Seven - Tyson
Chapter Seventy Eight - Dane
Chapter Seventy Nine - Tyson
Chapter Eighty - Tyson*
Chapter Eighty One - Tyson/Kinsley*
Chapter Eighty Two - Kinsley
Chapter Eighty Three
Continuation of this story
Honeymoon smut - Patreon Sample*

Chapter Twenty Two - Kinsley

178K 5.2K 1.2K
By MelyssaWhyte

Kinsley ~

I knew better than to dress casual for any restaurant that Dane or Tyson chose. It seemed like everywhere they took me was five star and I quickly realized it was because that was all they knew.

"So what do you do for fun?" I asked.

Tyson shrugged as she shoveled food in his mouth.

"Don't really have time for fun." He said, as if it were normal to not have any interests.

"Oh come on, there must be something you enjoy other than you know...shooting people." I joked.

He sputtered his coffee back into his cup as he laughed, letting out a cough into his elbow before giving me a grin.

"Well Dane and I used to enjoy pursuing local tail at the club in our spare time, but recently we've found something much more...satisfying." He said with a wink that made my stomach flip and flutter.

I'm their hobby. I'm what they do for fun.

"That's good to know." I said with a smile as I sipped my coffee.

"What've you got goin' on this week?" He asked without looking at me, still shoveling food in his mouth as if it were his last meal.

I couldn't help but smile at how different breakfast was with Dane versus breakfast with Tyson. Dane was refined and polished. He was charming and charismatic with the ability to talk to me for hours. Tyson on the other hand was rough around the edges. He was quiet with a tough exterior and didn't give a shit what anyone thought about his manners or appearance. They were complete opposites and I couldn't have adored them more for that.

"I've got a few deadlines I need to meet as far as my painting goes. Two appointments for new clients which I'm super excited about, but not a whole lot beyond that. What about you?"

"Just business as usual and going to some bullshit even for Ma." Tyson grumbled with an eyeroll.

From our time spent together I had gathered that "Ma" was technically Dane's mother, but was a mother to Tyson as well, just not a biological one.

"What kind of bullshit?" I asked with a laugh.

"She occasionally drags us to the opera and we've turned her down the past few times, so now we feel like shit and have to go." Tyson muttered with a half smile.

The opera? You're complaining about being forced to go to the opera?

My mouth flopped open and my jaw hung loose, gaping at him in shock and disbelief.

"What?" he asked with a mouth full of food.

"You're complaining about going to the opera? I'd kill to watch opera live. I've only ever seen it on movies or youtube." I admitted, slightly embarrassed after I said that out loud because it made me feel like an uncultured child.

Tyson swallowed his food and eyed me up and down with a skeptical look.

"You're tellin me you'd want to go to the opera? It's so fucking boring."

"Oh my God, yes." I said with a little too much enthusiasm.

He considered my words and finished off his coffee, staring at me for a second or two as if he was trying to figure out if I was being serious or not.

"Then we'll take you." he said with a casual shrug as he motioned for the check.

I pushed out an excited breath, with my mouth hanging open yet again.

"You're serious?" I asked excitedly.

"I don't say shit unless I mean it. If you say it's something you'd enjoy then we'll take you. Simple as that."

"Thank you." I said, trying to catch my breath as he absentmindedly signed for the check.

"You don't have to thank me. You're ours. If something makes you happy, we'll make it happen."

My mind raced and he seemed to realize that his simple invitation was a big deal to me.

"You need somethin to wear?" He asked, pulling a card from his wallet.

"Oh you don't have to do that. I'm sure I can borrow something from Adriana..." Tyson cut me off and reached for my hand before I could finish my statement.

He pressed a credit card into my palm and manipulated my fingers, curling them around the card as he spoke.

"You'll wear your own damn clothes, Kinsley." He said firmly.

I rarely ever purchased clothes for myself. Growing up I had nothing but hand me downs and never had clothes of my own...never new clothes or nice clothes, just what others could spare or grew out of.

"Th-thank you. I'll return this as soon as I find a dress." I said frantically, wanting to get the loaded piece of plastic out of my possession as quickly as possible.

"Keep it." Tyson muttered. "I never use that account."

"But I...it's just a dress. I won't need it for long." I protested softly.

Tyson wasn't fond of my arguments and was quickly losing patience with my protests.

"It's not up for discussion. I want you to keep that card and buy whatever you need. It doesn't have a limit and you don't have to ask my permission to use it. Do you understand?"

His voice had an edge to it that sent a trail of goosebumps up and down my arms and shoulders. Tyson must have felt my involuntary reaction because he gave me the smallest smile as he brushed his thumb back and forth over my hand that was holding his card.

"I understand." I said in a shaky voice, shifting in my chair, trying to hide how turned on I was by Tyson's deep commanding voice.

Despite my efforts to conceal my arousal, there was no hiding from Tyson. He pinned me with a mischievous gaze as if he could read my thoughts and scooted his chair until he was beside me.

He leaned in and moved my hair with one hand before whispering in my ear.

"What's got you so turned on right now?" He asked against the shell of my ear.

"Your voice." I admitted as his breath fanned against my neck.

"My voice huh?" He said as he deepened his voice, teasing me with the vibrations against my skin.

"Yes." I responded, rubbing my thighs together under the table as I tried to tamp down my body's visceral reaction to Tysons deep gritty voice.

"Yes?" He growled. "Yes what?"

His hand dipped below the long table cloth and settled on my inner thigh, giving it a hard squeeze that stole my breath.

"Yes, Daddy." I corrected in a voice barely over a whisper.

I felt his hand inch further and further up my thigh, reaching past the hem of my sundress. Moving my panties to the side, his fingers started to gently graze my opening, causing me to gasp and squirm under the table.

"Don't react." Tyson commanded in a deep voice that made me even wetter for him.

I was still swollen and sore from our time in the playroom, but Tyson was being more than gentle. He was barely touching the most sensitive parts of me, but I was coming unhinged, melting against his rough hands and powerful fingers.

My hands gripped the sides of the table as I desperately tried to conceal my reaction to Tyson's teasing, but it was no easy task. Smothering moans and forcing my body to remain still when all I wanted to do was throw myself at Tyson.

"Always so wet for me." he purred against my ear.

The contact was short lived as he removed his hand from between my legs, forcing a whimper of protest to escape from my lips at the absence of his hand.

"You're an eager little thing. Did you not get what you needed?" He asked with a wicked smile, already knowing the answer to his question.

I shook my head back and forth, trying to catch my breath and wishing he'd finish what he'd started.

"And what do you need little Kinsley? Tell me." He said in a deep voice that he knew drove me wild.

Biting my lip and looking around to see if anyone was close enough to hear me, I hesitated to say the words out loud.

"Feeling shy? Then whisper it in my ear, baby. Tell me what you need."

Leaning toward me, Tyson dropped his head low enough for my lips to reach his ear.

"I need...more." It was all I had the courage to say.

Tyson's smile spread across his face, exposing a few of his perfect teeth at my response.

"Verbally expressing your needs is new to you, but we'll work on that." He said with a devilish grin. "Come on, let's go."

He stood and extended his hand toward me, helping me out of my chair and standing in front of me as I adjusted my dress, making sure all of the fabric was in place.

Tyson took me by the hand and led me out of the restaurant toward his expensive car. I wasn't sure if he was taking me to my apartment or back to his house, but I didn't care. I wanted to follow Tyson wherever he wanted to lead me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 8.7K 35
After going through a hard break up, Elise tries to get herself together. Meeting them in a rather weird encounter at a club, Elise catches the eyes...
869K 20.8K 56
⚠️ MATURE STORY⚠️ "Now, why is a little girl getting involved in the devil's playing field. Didn't daddy ever tell you not to play with the big boys...
2.2M 69.2K 42
"I think you've already starved me enough, Amia, just one taste. I promise I won't bite." Marcello implored, his hands slipping gently between my thi...
76.1K 1.7K 43
Katherina Barone set on a mission to find intel on the Italian mafia Leader but instead he find her but he doesn't wanna kill her, he wants to team u...