Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

By DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

35

295 6 6
By DRWEIRD42

3rd person POV.
Location: Hell

Y/n L/n and his Dragon servant Tohru are currently in the darkest deepest darkest bowels of hell after a little while of flying the two of them finally found the temple where the Soul Stone was being kept.

Tohru: you think that's the temple where the Soul Stone is being kept?

Y/n: well if I was a betting boy I would definitely place all my money that that is definitely the place where the Soul Stone is being kept.

Tohru: now the real question is if that is the place where the Soul Stone is being kept where is the guardian?

Y/n: no clue but we better go before he shows up.

Right as they said that the ground began to quake and Shake and out of the ground emerged the Titan but this was no ordinary Titan this was the greatest demon of the mall a powerful demon known only as the icon of sin.

Y/n: wow so that's the icon of sin I got to say I was expecting something a bit more lovecraftian but that is just well okay.

Tohru: do you wish for me to dispose of this foul creature?~

Y/n: let's do this together~

Tohru: as you command master~

With that said the two of them began their assault on the icon of sin they started by blasting it in the head but unfortunately those weak attacks didn't do anything to the icon of sin instead it just infuriated it it loud a loud beastial Roar and he began to swat at the two of them like they were flies eventually they started upping their game.

Y/n: I have an idea you go for the legs all distracted by aiming at it's head.

Tohru: you got it master!!!

Y/n L/n flew up to the icon of Sin's head and immediately started blasting it in the face causing it to take its focus off of Tohru the icon of sin tried to take out the darkness but unfortunately he was too fast and eventually Tohru managed to trip the icon of sin up causing it to fall flat on its face Y/n L/n immediately summoned the Dark Infinity Gauntlet he began channeling all the power he could from the Power Stone he then created A Massive Attack he then launched his massive attack at the icon of sin before it could get up and within a few seconds the icon of sin was completely vaporized by the Massive Attack reducing what was left of the icon of sin to blood-stained dust.

Y/n: that was actually easier than I thought.

Tohru: that was just plain boring.

Y/n: well then let us make our way into the temple.

Tohru: As You Wish master~

The two of them immediately flew into the temple and after a few minutes of walking they finally found the inner Sanctum there sat on a pedestal the Soul Stone it radiated a beautiful orange light that illuminated the entire inner sanctum of the Temple.

Y/n: there it is Soul Stone in all of his glory arguably it is the most dangerous of all the Infinity Stones.

Y/n L/n immediately stepped forward he walked up towards the pedestal he grabbed the infinity stone with his right hand and he immediately summons the dark Infinity Gauntlet immediately the infinity stone started reacting to The dark Infinity Gauntlet trying to merge with it Y/n L/n started moving his right hand towards the dark Infinity Gauntlet the Soul Stone continuously tried to escape Y/n's hand to reunite with the other Infinity Stones within a few seconds he released the infinity stone and it snapped into one of the empty sockets once it was in the empty socket Y/n L/n could feel an incredible swell of great power he could feel the soul of the living and the dead giving him infinite power and within a few seconds his body returns to normal The Infinity Gauntlet now had four of the six Infinity Stones.

Y/n: the prize finally returns to me 4 Down 2 to go~

Tohru: Master you are absolutely magnificent and ever so radiant~

Y/n: thank you for your kind words Tohru now that I have the Soul Stone I can really get to work on collecting more pieces and now that I have the Soul Stone I can move between the Realms of the living and the dead at will now the lines between life and death are so blurred to me that I can walk between realms and I can bring anyone back from the dead everyone except her.

Tohru: who is her master?

Y/n: my sister the light I cannot revive her from the dead.

Tohru: why is that Master?

Y/n: for starters when an entity like us dies the Polar Opposite gains an incredible swell of power a power so great that the entity who died will become so weak that they cease to exist forever my sister's Soul no longer exists so I cannot bring her back without her soul to lock onto my sister no longer exists in any form.

Tohru: I'm so very sorry Master I wish there was something I could do.

Y/n: do not be upset Tohru there is no reason to be upset there's nothing I can do there is nothing you can do and there's nothing that anyone can do the only thing we can do is to get over it and move on.

Tohru: I guess that's all anyone can do.

Y/n: exactly now that that is all settled it's time for me to go find some more servants.

With that said and done the two of them immediately left the temple in search of someone who would be loyal to Y/n L/n first they visited the ninth circle of hell the circle known as treachery a place where those who have committed treachery against others are trapped in a frozen prison a place where they are never to receive any type of comfort or warmth ever again the two of them walk down the halls of the icy prison and eventually they find the cell of a certain sympathetic supervillain.

Y/n: hello doctor.

???: who are you? and what do you want?

Y/n: my name is Y/n L/n but you might know me as the darkness but that is not important I've come to talk to you to offer you a deal that I think you would find most beneficial to yourself.

???: what kind of deal?

Y/n: kind of deal that gets you out of this frozen hell and can deliver you the thing you want most in the entire universe.

???: what I want most is gone forever it is behind the Gates of Heaven a place that I can never go because I have been damned to this eternal icy prison.

Y/n: what if I told you you can have a chance at Redemption what if I told you that if you take my deal I can make arrangements for you to be freed from this prison and you may be with the one you love again for all eternity?

???: go on

Y/n: you see I am looking for servants people who have darkness in their heart in some way shape or form I am looking for people who understand what it's like to live in darkness but I want them to have a heart that never was swayed by the Darkness or at least people who can be returned from the brink of the Abyss.

???: what will I have to do?

Y/n: you only have to do as I say whenever I say it if I tell you to jump you say how high I tell you to sing you say Name That Tune if I tell you that I need something morally questionable to be done you do not hesitate to do it.

???: all of that seems quite easy but the real question is, why me?

Y/n: because you were born as a normal human but when you lost the love of your life you fell into darkness and you sought nothing but Revenge against the people who did you wrong and then when you found out that the only light in your life was still alive you decided to turn away from the darkness and make the right choice so that is why I chose you so, do we have a deal?

???: only if you promise me with 100% certainty that I will be able to see her again and I will be able to ascend to heaven to be with her.

Y/n: I swear upon all things that are light and dark that you will see her again and you will be able to be with her forever.

???: then it shall be done my master.

Y/n L/n immediately use the power of the dark Infinity Gauntlet to break the Frozen bars of his cell within a few seconds from the Frozen darkness emerged a man with icy blue skin his eyes looked absolutely devoid of emotion or Humanity he had no hair upon his bald head this man was none other than dr. Victor Fries otherwise known as mr. Freeze.

Y/n: tell me what should I call you should I call you Victor doctor fries or should I call you something else?

Mr. Freeze: just mr. Freeze will do.

Y/n: as you wish now I would like to introduce you to my queen Her name is Tohru she can help you with your little predicament.

Mr. Freeze: and how can she help me?

Y/n: Tohru could you please help mr. Freeze here with his problem?

Tohru: As You Wish master!

Tohru immediately you was true powerful Dragon magic to construct mr. Freeze a new cryo suit she even went as far as to make him a brand new cold gun.

Mr. Freeze immediately donned his suit and he equipped himself with his powerful freezing gun this suit was just like his old one except he was new and improved instead of tripling his strength it quadrupled his strength.

Mr. Freeze: I must say this is quite impressive.

Y/n: and it's about to get even more impressive.

Y/n L/n pulled out a black Rook piece he then performed the ritual he needed to perform and within a few seconds mr. Freeze have been reborn as a creature of the darkness he had a pair of black wings upon his back just like the ones that the dragon known as Tohru had.

Mr. Freeze could feel incredible swell of strength he immediately picked up a chunk of blue ice the strongest type of ice there is and he immediately crushed into powder with nothing more than his bear strength alone without the assistance of his cybernetic suit.

Mr. Freeze: now that is impressive.

Y/n: now that you are my Rook your natural strength has been quadrupled and combining that with your suit you will become a force of pure strength you'll be able to rip apart reinforced Steel as if it were paper~

Mr. Freeze: I do not care about power what I do care about is my Nora and being able to see her again and if that means being your slave for the rest of Eternity then so be it.

Y/n: let's get one thing clear you are not my slave you are more like a part of the family and I take care of my family but do not get it confused you still serve me but do not think of yourself as my slave.

Mr. Freeze was confused by The Compassion of this creature standing before him but he decided to shrug it off.

Mr. Freeze: I partially understand.

Y/n: well then that's good enough for me let us continue.

With that said the three of them teleported out of hell and they ended up in a different place a place that was the polar opposite of hell they teleported inside of a place known as Heaven a place where the good are rewarded in their life for doing good things.

Mr. Freeze: where are we?

Y/n: heaven

Mr. Freeze looked very surprised he tried to keep his composure.

Y/n: now why don't you go look for your wife meanwhile me and Tohru will go browsing.

Mr. Freeze immediately left the two of them to go look for his wife Nora.

Mr. Freeze POV.
Location: Heaven

Currently in the paradise known as heaven mr. Freeze who was previously a condemned Soul cursed to Eternal damnation in hell is currently walking amongst the Blessed Souls Of Heaven eventually he found who he was looking for there was a woman with long blond hair she was wearing all white she was the most beautiful woman mr. Freeze had ever seen and it was his beloved wife he walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder three times.

Nora: yes?

Nora turned around and saw her husband immediately gasped in shock when she saw him he was in such shock of seeing his wife again but he didn't know what to say or do.

Nora: Victor is that you?

Mr. Freeze: yes my love it is I.

Nora: how did you get here?!

Mr. Freeze: it is a long story but to sum it all up in the Darkness I stared into the abyss and eventually the darkness looked back at me and smiled.

Nora: I don't understand but I'm so glad to see you again!

The two of them embraced in a warm hug for the first time in a long time dr. Victor Fries felt the warmth he had lost so long ago he was no longer dead to emotions and his heart began to thaw with happiness for the first time in a long time he smiled a genuine happy smile for now he had the love of his life back and she was not going anywhere ever again.

3rd person POV.
Location: heaven

Right now both Tohru and Y/n L/n are walking amongst the Blessed Souls Of Heaven eventually they managed to come across the person they were looking for.

Tohru: Master if I may be so bold I wish to know who are we looking for?

Y/n: currently we are looking for a man who has been driven by love Who has fought against Darkness time and time again first to find and rescue his wife and who did so again to find his daughter a man who has laid his life on the line who has defeated All Odds put against him a man who has stared darkness in the face and laughed a man who has conquered all the odds stacked against him a man who has metaphorically bitch slapped all of his enemies into Extinction a man by the name of Ethan Winters.

Y/n L/n stepped forward and found the man he was looking for there he stood wearing all white his dark hair shining bright in the light the Man known as Ethan Winters.

Ethan Winters turned around and he was immediately greeted by Y/n L/n and Tohru.

Y/n: hello mr. Winters, may I call you Ethan?

Ethan: yes of course you can call me Ethan who are you?

Y/n: I am Y/n L/n otherwise known as The Darkness but that is not important right now what is important is I have the deal of a lifetime for you~

Ethan: what kind of deal?

Y/n: what would you say if I could return you back to your world if I could allow you to see your wife and daughter again in exchange for a small price of course~

Ethan: what kind of price?

Y/n: simple I am in need of your bad ass skills and your valuable service if you promise to come with me and help me achieve my goal of World Peace I promise you I will return you to your wife and daughter they will see you you will see them you can be one big happy family just like you always wanted but whenever I call upon you you will come to my Aid, do you understand?

Ethan: let me see if I understand this correctly, you want me to be your personal Warrior in exchange you let me see Mia and Rose again?

Y/n: that's exactly what I'm saying and when your time is done you may return to heaven with your wife and daughter and you can spend the rest of Eternity in happiness and pure Bliss~

Ethan: how do I know you're not fucking with me?

Y/n: it is quite simple really I am maybe the darkness but I am not the devil and I am not evil I give you my word that your payment will be given to you in full and with interest all you have to do is do as I command when I come in and, it do you understand?

Ethan: yeah I understand, where do I sign?

Y/n: I will show you Y/n L/n immediately pulled out 4 pawn pieces he then begin the ritual the two Pawn pieces immediately combined with Ethan's soul and within a few seconds he was forever transform he had become a creature of Darkness he gained a pair of wings on his back similar to the ones that were on Tohru and mr. Freeze's backs.

Y/n: now if you are to be part of my crew you are going to need the right tools for the job~

Y/n L/n summoned the dark Infinity Gauntlet he then started combining the powers of the Soul, reality, and power stones and within a few seconds he had created the first ever dark gear it took the form of a pulsing Violet orb he then took the orb and placed it inside of Ethan's chest right above his heart within a few seconds the dark gear combined with his soul and he was now the first person to ever wield such a powerful Relic.

Ethan: what the hell was all that about?

Y/n: you my friend are now in possession of the first-ever dark gear.

Ethan: what the fuck does that mean?

Y/n: it's quite simple really a sacred gear is a creation of my sister God herself it can be a weapon or a sacred power but what I have made is a very powerful Relic that only you can access I call it Gunslinger let me give you the abbreviated version of how it works basically now all you have to do is concentrate and think of any type of gun and if you concentrate hard enough that gun will come into existence and the moment that you wanted to go away it will vanish without a trace it could be any type of gun at all even one that should be in the realm of Pure Fantasy and Imagination~

Ethan: holy fucking shit that sounds awesome!

Y/n: the only problem with Gunslinger is it needs to be within the realm of some kind of reason you can create a gun that'll destroy the universe or something you only have so much power so you can only create guns are within your power but I digress you can practice with it later but for now we must get going.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3304)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 502 21
Do you believe there are such things as the Devil and the Angel? That the Angel would protect you if you are good while the Devil would do whatever i...
1.9K 42 23
IMPORTANT: I am currently in the process of remastering this story and will soon be working on the sequels. once the remastering is done I will chang...
2.9K 168 19
After a fight with the #2 Dark Matter, Accelerator somehow ended up transporting to a world with strange creatures, hunters, aura and semblances. He...
1K 370 14
A Destiny 2 fanfiction. Part 1: New Light. When the Traveler arrived, a spherical deity with paracausal powers known as the Light, humanity prospered...