The Bat & The Witch {1}

By storyforfun3311

BOOK 1 OF 2 "A witch in love with a creature of the night. What a sob story." - Lex Luthor (BRUCE WAYNE/BAT... More

<Preface>
<Prologue>
<Cast>
<Chapter 1: Funnel-Ferry Butterbar>
<Chapter 2: Nightmares>
<Chapter 3: The Party>
<Chapter 4: Vaher>
<Chapter 5: The Rock>
<Chapter 6: Batman>
<Chapter 7: Laia>
<Chapter 8: Project Witch>
<Chapter 9: Bruce!>
<Chapter 10: Doomsday>
<Chapter 11: Let it go, Laia>
<Chapter 12: Together>
<Chapter 13: A Promise>

A/N

2.8K 25 5
By storyforfun3311

Hey guys! 

I hope you guys like my cover for this story. 

I'm trying to make all my future stories have covers like these. 

If you guys wanna make covers like these, I use the website called Canva.com. 

It's really helpful when you wanna make book covers and movie posters for things like this. 

And I'm really glad PNGs exist because without them I wouldn't be able to put Elizabeth Olsen and Batman on the cover for this book. 

I know it's a little late to start posting a DC fanfic book after the new Justice League movie came out a little while ago, but I needed something to post after I finished my two recent fanfics, "Female Tarzan" and "Beauty & the Beast". 

And don't worry, I'm working on the sequels to those books and other ones you guys want me to finish or start. 

This is just so I have something else to fill in between the time gaps on what I'm working on since I already finished this book. 

And I do love this book very much, so I do hope you guys enjoy this story as much as my others. 

Anyways, you guys know how I usually start my books off. 

Disclaimer: I do not own the movie: Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice. I only own my OC, her parents, their backstories, their relationships with other characters, some scenes and dialogue that I changed for the sake of this story. 

-Emmy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 531 39
Clark Kent's mission to save the world isn't going as well as he wants, especially since his last run in the red cape ended up with him having to fac...
2.5K 116 6
"They don't know how beautiful darkness is." OC/Bruce Wayne
3.2K 54 1
Follow the life of one (Y/n) Quinzel as the aptly named Wonder Woman takes her on a quest of romance.
59.8K 1.9K 25
โ i've always wanted you. I never moved my eyes away from you. โž โœ… finished: 5/30/17