A Bride To The Five

By RadheyPanchaali

Marriage, a union of two souls. However, that is not the case for the five pandav brothers, who are bound b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Book 2!

Chapter 22

3.6K 182 40
By RadheyPanchaali

In the darkness of their room, they watched the huge flames, that lit in the center of their room, on a magic platter.

Where one part showed the peacefully sleeping Duryodhan and his two wives, another showed Nakul and his wife.

A loud angry roar left their mouth,  they kicked the nearby torch, sending it flying across the room.

Their loud angry roar reverberating off the walls of the palace of Hastinapur.

"The wind has changed its coarse." Tapasya's voice bounced off the walls, walking in the room, with a smug look on her face she gazed at the figure ahead of her.

"Change is not always a good thing!" Snapped the unknown voice, as the figure glared at her. She cackled, her ominous laughter bouncing off the walls, creating a deadly sound.

"Ha! She has stepped in Hastinapur. The one girl you and I, desperately didn't want involved in this family. What didn't we do to prevent it?! We got Duryodhan's chariot overturned, planned the attack on our own states. Yet, here she stands as the bride of Kuruvansh!" She roared angrily,  pointing at the flaming image of Panchaali sleeping with her husbands.

"You sent in the men to rape her, didn't you?!"  She spat, the figure cackled,  "Yes, I did. I want her not only dead, but dead in the most painful manner possible." Growled the figure, slamming her hand against the wall.

The fury that burned deep within them was unlike anything before. Gritting their teeth, they fisted their hand, glaring at her image.

"I am the one that killed the men sent by Duryodhan,  and instead sent my own. Duryodhan's men are too loyal to him, to go against his orders and try rape someone." The figure moved around explaining smugly.

"But how did you manage to get Duryodhan attack Panchaali? He wouldn't do that to a woman who didn't cross him." Tapasya asked curious.

The figure laughed, their evil laughter sent a chill down Tapasya's back. Their eyes took a malicious look, while they gazed at her, a smirk playing on their lips.

"Pauravi." He said playfully.

"That psychotic whore?" Tapasya asked confused, that demented witch was good for nothing.

Her fake pompous ass couldn't even get one thing straight. 

"Yes. The very same. At times even the dump of the house is also proven useful. Pauravi would be the catalyst that will set the base of Hastinapur's happiness up in flames." Their malicious voice filled the room. Confusion spread through Tapasya.

"How?" She wondered out loud. "Love, my dear. Love. Pandavas growing love for their wife and Duryodhan's love for his wife. It will be the reason of the destruction of Hastinapur. "

"Duryodhan's weakness are his wives. And Pandavas' is their beloved Panchaali. Each husband trying to protect their wife. Duryodhan will do anything to keep Pauravi alive, and Pauravi? She'll be in my clutches." They laughed, their heart lit with a joy that couldn't be put in words.

"Why Pauravi? That arrogant bitch is too difficult to control. Let's just use Bhanumati." Tapasya suggested, it seemed an obvious option,  Bhanumati was more malleable than her sister.

"Nah nah nah. Pauravi is broken. Her suicidal tendency will give air to Duryodhan's fear. And poof! Our work will be done. All we need to do is use this drink that will influence and increase Pauravi's vulnerability. And you my dear just need to attack her that state with your sweet words, and make her believe that Panchaali is a danger." They explained, their eyes meeting Tapasya's, who smirked nodding.

"The family of Kuruvansh swaha!" Tapasya and the figure cackled, their evil glee reaching to new heights. . .

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Arjun's hands wrapped around the railing of Panchaali's room. If one thing, that he hated the most, it was climbing walls. The damn thing always did have a toll on his fingers.

With so much of a flick of his wrist,  he pulled himself up effortlessly, and jumped in, landing on his hunches.

Dusting his hands, he stood, moving soundlessly across the balcony and in her room.

It was almost morning, soon everyone will be awake. He had to get Nakul out, before they fell in some trouble for breaking customs.

They didn't want any more trouble for Panchaali, she had already been through enough.

They had awaited Nakul to return for awhile, but now he had to come, if they waited any longer their wife would surely be in some new trouble.

Walking in the room, he froze.

Twilight passed through the silken canopy of the bed, and lit his wife's face in a serene glow. Her eyes were shut, resting her head on the headboard sideways, their wife slept peacefully.

Why was she sitting up and sleeping? He wondered, his eyes fell on her lap.

Shock filled his core. He blinked,  once and twice. Surely, his eyes had mistaken.

Nakul was sleeping. He couldn't believe his eyes. Pinching his hand, he bit back a cry, as his hand throbbed with an ache where he pinched.

The pain was real. Years they had tried various techniques and methods, and nothing had succeeded to make him sleep for more than two three hours.

And here, it is, he lay in their wife's lap. A huge grin spread on his lips, happiness rushed in his system like an high end drug, making him want to scream.

His brother was sleeping. Drau really was something, he wondered, walking ahead. Blinking back tears of joy, he shook his head.

He needed to act normal, or Nakul will be weirded out. Shaking his head, his eyes fell on a nearby papers, picking them up, he rolled them up, making a makeshift stick.

As he silently walked towards their wife, he watched surprised as her head turned towards him, as though she heard him.

He walked ahead reaching the bed, "Arya Arjun?" Her voice was soft and hoarse,  from sleep.

He raised his brow, surprised and impressed.  Where warriors like Nakul couldn't sense him, she had? How?

Curiosity burned in mind, he smiled down at her. "Good morning my sweet." He greeted softly, resting his one knee on the bed, bending down he kissed her forehead.

After yesterday, he couldn't seem to stop doing that. He itched to touch her more, to be around her, to talk to her. Since, yesterday all he could think about was her.

He sat beside her, his one hand going around her back and rested on another side, providing support to her back, her head nuzzling the crook of his neck.

The familiar feeling of completion washed over him, making him sigh. She hummed in her sleepy haze, "Arya." She called sleepingly.

He pressed a kiss on her the tip of her nose, smiling at her adorableness.  Gazing down at his brother he rolled his eyes, mischief lit his eyes, as his grip on the make shift paper stick tightened.

He chopped Nakul on the head, making him jolt up, his hand wrapping around the dagger instinctively,  while his other hand wrapped around Arjun's neck, before anyone could blink, his dagger was on Arjun's neck.

Panchaali screamed in panic, her eyes wide in terror. Arjun gave his brother a bored look.

"Bhraata?" Nakul called confused, letting go of his brother. "Shh Drau, it's okay, nothing happened." Arjun assured, ruffling her hair.

Her one hand rested on her heart, that was hammering crazily.  "What was that?" She asked,  still half dazed from shock.  Arjun chuckled amused at her reaction.

"The reaction that saved your husband from me kicking his butt." He answered playfully,  giving Nakul a warning look.

"What in the heaven brother? What was that?" Nakul asked shocked,  rubbing the back of his head.

"It was you being stupid, and me, being generous by not throwing you across the room, as a good morning, instead I just hit you lightly." Stated the third son of Kunti, with an admonishing tone.

"What did I do?" Nakul asked confused, "You slept when you were guarding her. I had enough time to enter this room, pick this papers and roll them up, and move towards you both, touch her, kiss her, yet you lay dead to the world until I decided to awake. What if it had been someone else?" Nakul winced hearing his brother's words, he was right.

It was a careless behavior on his part. "I am sorry. I don't know how that happened." He stated confused, his sleep was usually very delicate,  how he reached in such a deep state of slumber was out of his understanding.

His eyes fell on his wife, "And thank you Drau, I haven't felt this much rested in forever." He beamed,  making her look at him confused,  he chuckled, and Arjun followed.

He knew she was confused, but they didn't have time. "Arya are you okay?" She asked concerned. "Yes dear.  Your Arya is very much fine. He's a warrior, can handle a little loving caress of his brother." Arjun teased, making Nakul roll his eyes.

She smiled, watching the two. "Did you sleep well?" Nakul asked, "Of course she didn't,  you lay in her lap, she sat up the entire night. " Admonished his elder brother.

"But..." Panchaali was cut off by Arjun,

"Hush Drau, I am trying to be a good elder brother, by guiding my little sweet not so innocent brother on the path of righteousness early in the morning,  by admonishing him for laying his head in his wife's lap the entire night.  It's not am easy task you see. But, being the elder one, I have to do tuff things. Oh poor me. The sacrifices a brother makes." Dhananjay called dramatically, sighing tired, wiping imaginary sweat off his forehead.

Draupadi giggled, her eyes lit with humor, as Nakul rolled his eyes. "Yea yea. Sacrifices that only my brothers make. Hail Brother Arjun!" He teased, bowing in front of his elder one, who stood like a proud god blessing his child.

"Hail myself too! But now we have to go, before Bhraata Yudhisthir strings us upside down on the pillars of our palace." Arjun said hurriedly,  Nakul's face lit with an urgency.

"Oh yes we are late!" He called running towards the balcony, Arjun following him,  Panchaali laughed harder, shaking her head in amusement as she watched the mighty warriors run like kids.

"Oh wait!" Nakul called, halting his brother. "We forgot." He added, making his brother's eyes lit with realisation,  the two turned, her eyes widened, as she watched them run towards her.

She squeaked in surprise, as the two wrapped their arms around her, and pressed their lips on either of her cheeks.

She flushed, her cheeks heating.  They gave her waist a squeeze.  Making her heart thunder crazily, it felt like it was ready to break free through her ribcage.

"Take care." Nakul whispered in her ear, pressing a kiss on her temple. "I'll see you soon." Arjun whispered in her another ear, kissing her neck making her tremble.

Just as fast they had held her, they pulled back, turning around and running out of the balcony,  disappearing in the darkness.

She stood there, her heart hammering crazily, warmth unfurled in her. Shiness filled deep within her heart, as an unknown joy played within her.

What were all this new emotions? This unknown excitement? This unknown need to meet them again?

She wondered blushing, recalling their touches that had her cheeks warming harder, like they were present in the room and not away.

Arjun's musky fragrance mixed with Nakul's cinnamon ones, creating a distinct emotion, that she couldn't named.

She missed them, now that she was alone, she wanted to be with them.  Listen to their voices, enjoy their touches.

In her maiden family no one really kissed or hugged, this loving touches had always been foreign to her. She often wondered how they felt, when she watched others hug.

And now, that she had felt,  she wanted more. She wanted more of that warmth, that sense of security,  that feeling of completion that washed over her when they embraced her.

It felt like everything was perfect, like nothing in this world could ever go wrong. What were all this new needs? New expectations?

Has she finally gone crazy? Hadn't she offered them friendship? Was this friendship? Did friends kiss? Did friends hug? Did friends feel all this?

She was so confused. She literally had just one friend, and she never felt all this with Krishn.

Sure,  there was a warmth and comfort, but it was soothing. But not this.  This was different.

She groaned biting her lips, why was life so confusing. . .

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 80 14
When Felix gets sick and only wants the best leader Bang Chan
1.5K 119 5
"I accept your blessings, mata. I'm ready to accept your five sons as my husbands." her words turned their world upside down. The Pandavas were fore...
437K 25.3K 51
Just when it seemed like life couldn't possibly get any worse, Miren Eze dies - literally and figuratively. Caught in a limbo of deception and destru...
61.2K 962 20
๐™Š๐™, ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™š... in which AJ Shabeels cousin meets Sharky but they but heads causing tension be...