Hadrian Sirius Black

By DexilsNotMe

What happens when Harry Potter finds out he was never Harry Potter? More

Something.. off, she said.
You..are not.. a filthy Potter.
A Wizard.
The Incident of 1981
The Boy Who Lived is Missing
The Mudblood and Ronald Weasley
The Sorting
Better be...
Slytherin House
A Conversation
Letters
Classes
A Flying Lesson
Potions
Detention
Brooms and Defense
The New Boy Who Lived
Lestrangest thing Happened in The Library...
A Quidditch Match and the Mirror of Desire
Tom's Surprise
12 Grimmauld Place
Parvati and Padma Patil
A Conversation with Dumbledore
An Unfulfilling End?
A Story from Walburga Black
Never Alone (Ron)
A Visit (Ron)
Mine
Trouble
A Marriage Contract (Draco)
Azkaban and A Reunion
Panic! In The Order of The Phoenix
To the Young Lord
Dobby the House Elf
"Do you think, I am an idiot?"
An Interesting Start to Second Year
Targeted
Classes Without the Lions (Mostly)
Life On The Other Side (Ginny)
The Royals and The Court
A Faint Heart
The Injured King and the End of Dean Thomas
The L is For Loyalty (Lisa and Lee)
The Change in Hogwarts
No More Lockhart and A Little Bit of Fun
Christmas Break
Christmas Break (Part 2)
Christmas Break (Part 3)
Christmas Break (Part 4)
Christmas Break (Final)
The Chamber of Secrets
Peter Pettigrew
Dementors, Dementors
Welcome Back Hadrian
There Was No Doubt
A Dark Lord's Smile (Tadeus Nott)
Luna Lovegood
The First Attempt
Nightmares (Draco)
Boggarts
The Second Attempt
Rage (Tom)
In "Custody"
The Past (Sirius)
Awake at Last
What Mask?
Dreams
Tension
Another Year, Gone (Plus, an Apology)
Dark Elves, Vampires and Surprises (For Dumbledore Mind You)
The Quidditich World Cup
The Quidditch World Cup (Final)
Madeye Moody
Barty Crouch Jr.
A Father's Worry
A Deadly Duel
The Three Schools
Viktor Krum
The Inner Circle
Care For Magical Creatures (Charlie)
Fleur Delacour
The Four Champions
Weighing of The Wands
A Dragon For a Companion
Never Change
Moving On
A Dark Lord
To Find That Which is Most Important
The Tides Turn
Silence
Dark Times Ahead
The Yule Ball
The Final Task
Lord Krymmenos
Lucius Malfoy

The Tri-Wizard Tournament

7.9K 281 35
By DexilsNotMe

The Tri-Wizard Tournament

"Rita Skeeter aye? She sure does love making things interesting." snorted Ron as he read the article of the Daily Prophet that most wizards had seen by now.

The Ministry was madness at this time due to the constant negative feedback and the parents of muggleborn students angry that their children could have been seriously injured or even killed due to their negligence.

The Dark were having a jolly good time with this news while Albus Dumbledore was up to his knees with Howlers.

"She does, though she isn't someone I'd associate with." said Sebastian as he munched on some chocolate frogs, rolling his eyes at the card he got inside. "Dumbledore. He's everywhere." muttered the male and Luna hummed thoughtfully. "Only for now."

Sebastian opened his mouth to respond, when an explosion went off somewhere outside the door. The two wizards shared a look then jumped when they heard, "FRED, GEORGE!"

There was laughter and Ron shook his head.

"I swear, for two of the smartest people we know, they're mad." he mumbled and Sebastian chuckled. "They just know how to have fun." he said, just as the compartment door opened, revealing a flustered looking Padma and a smug looking Blaise.

"Hey guys. Draco and Hadrian aren't here yet?" he commented as he took a seat, pulling Padma along and she looked as if she wanted to continue some unspoken conversation, but said nothing.

Ron raised a brow, but shrugged in response. "Not yet. Probably off..snogging somewhere." he said slowly and Padma went red in the face as Blaise chuckled, playing with a lock of her hair. "I doubt it, you know how serious Hadrian can be." he replied and Sebastian snorted.

"Yet you underestimate how persuasive Draco can be."

Blaise paused and Ron chuckled as the door slid open to reveal a much taller looking Neville. The boy was trying to fix his robes, his dark hair messy on his head and he looked rather agitated.

Blaise swore he saw Ron bite his lip, but waved it off in favor of teasing Padma.

"Not too used to your height I see." commented Sebastian, opening his Potions book and Neville growled in annoyance. "I don't see why people want to be tall. Do you know how many things I've bumped into just today?" he muttered as Ron stood, straightening his robes for him.

"Bill had the same problem for a bit, you'll get used to it soon, don't worry." smiled the red head and Neville's expression softened slightly, Sebastian rolling his eyes at their small display of affection.

"Yeah, you're right. Still annoying though."

"Who do you think will be chosen for the tournament?" asked Sebastian, changing the subject as the rest of the Inferno piled into their compartment, taking their usual seats, all but Fred, George, Draco and Hadrian who were not there just yet.

"Well for us it has to be Adrian or Graham, right?" said Theo, his hazel eyes focused on something he had been reading for quite a bit now. "Could be Cedric. He's improved so much more from when we first approached him to now." pondered Neville, slumping down into his seat.

Ron gave him a look, but he ignored it and the red head rolled his eyes.

"True. One thing is certain, this year will be interesting." replied Blaise, his eyes glittering with mischief. The others made noises of agreement, just as the door opened, revealing their esteemed leaders.

Hadrian of course was the first to enter. The raven dressed in silver blue robes that day, his hair oddly messy, since it was usually well kept and Anubis slithering along at his side. Isis had taken refuge around Draco's shoulders, the latter seeming pretty smug about something. He was dressed in a tailored suit, an expensive watch glittering on his right wrist. Over the summer both he and Hadrian had grown fairly taller, though Draco was still the taller of the two, which Hadrian found mildly annoying though he attempted to hide it.

Solaris came in after the blonde, her fur seeming to have just been brushed and right after her entered the twins. The red heads seemed excited about something as they talked in low voices, smirking and grinning widely. "What are you two, miscreants, plotting over there now?" remarked Draco, taking the seat beside Hadrian, said raven peering over in interest. "Well, Fred and I, have always wanted to start a joke shop. But we were thinking that maybe it could also be a front for making certain gadgets." explained George and Hadrian raised a brow.

"Gadgets as in, for our cause?" he said slowly and Fred nodded. "We're fairly good at making certain explosives. We usually only make small ones that catch the eye. As little distractions for our bigger pranks, but we realized we could put our skills elsewhere." he said. "You two have always been intelligent. Whatever you come up with, I know Tom will love." said the raven and the twins grinned in response. "Oh Hades, did you know about the Tri-Wizard Tournament?" questioned Blaise and the raven nodded, sighing. "I did, unfortunately. There will be no Quidditch this year." he muttered and Draco smiled.

"It is annoying but this tournament was one of the best traditions of Hogwarts before Dumbledore became the Headmaster. He took away so much. We're not even close to the glory that Tom had in his years at Hogwarts." he sighed and Hadrian hummed his agreement. "True. I think Cedric will be chosen for Hufflepuff and maybe Adrian for us. Graham is amazing as well but Adrian is by far more cunning." remarked the raven and the others seemed to nod in agreement. "This year won't be as eventful I think. Tom is off doing his political things and we're tasked with making sure Hogwarts is at its best this year." said Draco.

"Which isn't a bad thing. The other schools will be expecting Hogwarts to have fallen from grace, but Lucius says we're in for a surprise when we get to Hogwarts. That this year will start a new age of Hogwarts." said Neville and Blaise smirked. "I heard Lucius was trying to get a certain bill to pass. That muggleborns should have to choose between the muggle world and ours when they reach fifteen. If they choose our world they will be placed in different dormitories off school grounds during the summer until they graduate from Hogwarts. A few of the governors have already approved." he said and Draco gave a smirk of his own, leaning forward as the train departed.

"It's true. Dumbledore is doing everything in his power to stop it but Tom of course has such a way with words." he sighed, as if it were a chore for someone to be so charismatic, to which the others laughed. Hadrian on the other hand seemed distracted. The raven tapping his foot impatiently, trying to keep ahold of his agitated magic. For months now he felt on edge no matter what he did and whenever he asked Tom about it, the elder wizard just gave a knowing smile and told him he'd figure it out soon. And though Hadrian loved his Consort, he was still fairly annoyed with how secretive he was being. Though supposedly, he couldn't tell him. Hadrian had to figure this out on his own.

~^~

Dumbledore couldn't believe what he was seeing as the great wizard entered Hogwarts just that morning before Hadrian and the others would come back to Hogwarts. It was as if Hogwarts, his school, had been completely redone. Of course the castle itself was still the same, most things were, yet the air was different. The school had been cleaned and prepped from head to toe. Filch was gone, was one of the second things he noticed and the third being that there was more..magic. Hogwarts had always been full of good magic, good light magic; but the magic he felt then was overwhelming. The whole school thrummed with power, both dark and light.

There were new teachers, new equipment, even the Great Hall seemed more grand. "Minerva?" questioned the great wizard, having caught her, humming to herself as she went over her course work for that year. "Good morning Albus. Have you been taking a look around? It's wonderful isn't it? Even Severus seems happy with the new cauldrons and books. He's been getting the room set up himself for more practical work." she said, smiling toward the great wizard and Albus frowned.

"This is all..wonderful I suppose. But the muggleborns and the first years may feel intimidated." he commented, his voice taking on a grave tone and McGonagall raised a brow. "I doubt it. They've introduced several classes that inform muggleborns about wizarding traditions. I really don't think you should be worried Albus. This change is something to celebrate."

Something to celebrate? thought Albus, his eyes scanning the Great Hall later that night as the students piled in, the first years seemingly nervous but also excited. The other years were already seated and on instinct his gaze drifted to Hadrian. The young Black heir seemed out of sorts but as always the reason for these changes were no doubt, his fault. His and Tom's. The Slytherin table was fairly jovial, though they were excellent at hiding it. Even a few nervous first years had gone to the table and asked about their house.

That was not a good sign.

"Albus." remarked Severus and the Headmaster sighed. "Yes I am aware." he murmured, then stood, catching everyone's attention. The lights in the Hall dimmed and the Headmaster cleared his throat.

Hadrian found this amusing. It was obvious that the old goat was worked up but refused to admit defeat. He didn't want to believe he had already lost the battle, now he just had to lose the war. The thought made Hadrian smirk and Draco tilted his head, "What's that little smile for love?" he remarked quietly, his heart jumping when Hadrian took his hand under the table, entwining their fingers and squeezing lightly. "Oh just Dumbledore's demise. We've gotten under his skin." he said and Draco hummed. "That we have. Durmstrang will be housing with us. Do you think we should enforce some rules on them?"

Blaise made a face and Fred looked thoughtful. "I doubt we need a list but I will say they should know just who is in charge here. They may be guests but they will not walk all over us. In terms of schools for Wizards they're in the top five. It's no wonder since their school teaches both the dark arts and light magic." he said and Hadrian nodded, mulling over Fred's words carefully. "Well I know for certain they won't think so lowly of us, being dark wizards themselves but as Fred said, we will show them who has the power here." he said and smirked when his snakes murmured their agreement.

It was moments after the feast that Dumbledore stood to speak, the Great Hall silent as his blue gaze swept over them, twinkling away. Hadrian hated that look in his eyes. As if he had all the answers in the world. "Good evening and welcome students of Hogwarts, old and new. This year is a bit different from the previous years," he paused as the students whispered amongst each other, obviously excited. Though there was confusion amongst the new first years. They had noticed the strange glowing goblet sitting upon a white pedestal and wondered what exactly it was for.

"We have grown over the past four years. Things have changed and now the ministry has given Hogwarts the honor of hosting the Tri-Wizard Tournament." There were shocked cries from the Puffs and the Ravenclaw students. A few Gryffindors wide eyed while others glancing around in confusion. The snakes stayed composed having known long before that these events would be taking place.

"For those of you who don't know, the Tri-Wizard Tournament is a competition between wizards of the three largest wizarding schools of Europe. However this competition, though held every year at one point in time, is very dangerous. Thus the ministry has restricted the competition to anyone under the age of seventeen." there were outraged cries and Fred and George stood, their mouths agape. "You're joking!" Dumbledore chuckled and shook his head. "I am not. They have tasked me with placing an age line around the Goblet of Fire." Fred groaned and George huffed as he slumped down in his seat, the Great Hall erupting in quiet laughter.

Dumbledore chuckled some more, then continued.

"There will be a champion chosen from each school. Each house may place their name in the goblet, but only the wizard or witch who is worthy may be chosen. As such Durmstrang and Beauxbatons will be sharing our beloved Hogwarts until the end of the tournament. I hope that you welcome our guests with open arms and respect. That is all. Your house prefects will show you to your dorms." he said and soon everyone had begun to stand, a prefect from each house leading the first years away.

Hadrian stood, sighing as he glanced at the Goblet of Fire.

The blue flames flickered silently and he tilted his head, his eyes narrowed.

He had no idea why, but he had the strangest feeling something unexpected was going to happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.9K 11
When Harry starts having dark dreams, he begins to realise he is changing. What will he do to find out his true self?
964K 33.3K 89
When Harry got hit by the killing curse, he thought that would be the end of his life. He was happy that he could reunite with his loved ones in the...
8.8K 141 18
You know him better than anyone. He's your best friend for almost 5 years now. However what happens when you realise you have feelings for him? Does...
213K 7.2K 69
𝘈𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴... 𝘪𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥...