BOUND ✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) A story in which Taehyung had to act.. more like going Undercover...Why? Just to catch the biggest... More

1: Plan
2: Succeeded?
3: Make it alive
4: Help?
5: Dream?
6: Decision
7: Dear one
8: Home
9: Affection?
10: Uncomfortable
11: Hurt?
12: Way too much
13: Fear
14: Make it up
15: He's really back
16: Obsessed
17: Changes
18: All new
19: Lie?
20: First Fake Date
21: New face
22: Sorry
23: Special smile
24: Long Ugly Night
25: Hold on
26: Past 24 hours
27: Concern?
28: Frustrated
29: Scary emotions
30: Roleplay
31: Peaceful
32: Concerning tingle
33: All wrong
34: Hallucination
35: Had to
36: Step ahead
37: Spy
38: Kind devil
39: Bursting
40: Boy
41: An unexpected day
42: Imagination
43: Strong yet weak
44: Secrets
45: Trapped
46: Help
47: Control
48: Perfect moments
49: Sort of Normal
50: Last mission
51: First and last
52: Lost everything
53: All alone
54: Planned
55: Sniper
56: Use the bait
57: The real culprit
58: Free
59: Old files
61: Blood
Epilogue
Epilogue pt 2

60: Scattered memory

6.8K 427 145
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

The whole life felt like a lie, a lie which makes you feel disgusted with yourself.. that's what Taehyung felt at that moment. His tears were falling over the file continuously but he kept quiet. The other two felt the amount of pain he was feeling at the moment, the fear and emptiness, unfortunately, they couldn't do much for him.

"Bear-"

"I- I don't know what to say hyung... I don't know." Taehyung choked out and closed his eyes as he felt the nightmares roaming in front of his closed lids. The boy, the other boy must be Yeonjun. The boy... who felt lightly connected yet so distant. The boy who made him feel jealous yet pitiful.

With glistening eyes, Yoongi took his both hands and Jimin grabbed the file to place it on the table with the others. Taehyung kept his eyes close, letting his tears fall like a stream.

"What went wrong hyung? We used to be.. so carefree.. so full of life. It was aimless but.. beautiful. What went wrong?" His words were like knives to the older one who bit his lips. He can't even say that he could feel the pain of the other when he definitely can't, it was too much.

Getting to know about your real parents, their death, and about the person who was so close to you..but had no memory.

Memory?

Taehyung opened his eyes and took hold of Yoongi's hands abruptly.

"Why I can't remember anything clearly? If that's true, then why do I've no memory of m- my parents?" Yoongi looked up at Jimin to answer, because he can't bring that up after knowing the reality.

Jimin nodded in understanding and sat beside Taehyung and softly squeezed his shoulder to get his attention.

"You may not remember, but you were shot while trying to run with Yeonjun from those people. That time, they were sure that Yeonjun was the one who had the serum, not you... that's why they left you." Taehyung just bit his lips harshly, his nightmares were not just nightmares but a scattered memory.

"That time, Min Jihan, Yoongi's father somehow saved you and took you to the orphanage. That shot was.."

"Here... I was shot here." Taehyung traced his finger at the lower back near the backbone. That was the spot, he saw himself getting shot in his nightmares.

Jimin softly grabbed his shaky finger in his own hand and gently lifted up the shirt to see any mark and saw a faint mark like someone tried to get rid of it.

"I used to think what is this mark about, now I'm sure of it." Taehyung muttered in his shaky voice.

"Maybe, something happened that erased your memories. Because from the spot, it's clear that there were great chances of paralysis. Maybe they tried to save and in turn, you lost your memories." Jimin stated after a moment of observing the mark very carefully and Taehyung chuckled humorlessly on hearing that. It was really getting too much for him that he lost it, his tears still there with that empty laugh echoing in the room, taking the other two in surprise. 

"Bear-"

"Who is the clone?" Taehyung asked as he suddenly stopped laughing. His eyes looked empty yet filled with tears, tears of many emotions.

Jimin and Yoongi both glanced at each other on that. The only answer they didn't get yet.

"WHO IS THE CLONE?!" Both flinched at the unexpected outburst of the younger who was shaking in anger? No.. in utter sadness.

"Tae, we don't know yet because Yeonjun's real birth certificate is not available. We found only fake ones and the year is different for everyone." Taehyung inhaled sharply and clutched his hair harshly, sliding it to his nape to rub it there. His mind was now showing him the images of the little Yeonjun calling his name.

"Taehyung! You said you'll save me from them. Please don't die! LEAVE ME! TAEHYUNG! NO!" A fragment of his memory made his headache worse as he could see the face of the little one being dragged by a man. The boy looked like him? No, he was exactly like him.

"Y- Yeonjun-" A broken word left his lips, the headache reached its limits like his emotions and in the next second his whole world spun, causing him to fall backward on the mattress.

"TAE!" Yoongi called his name in alert seeing the other's eyes rolled back to his head, lips parted and brows furrowed.

Jimin quickly grabbed some water from the side table and sprayed it over Taehyung's sweaty and tear-stained face but the other was out cold.

"We need to take him to the hospital. That's not good for him." Jimin stated in pure worry, noticing the colors draining from Taehyung's face and his eyes moving beneath closed lids. 

Yoongi nodded, his eyes blown wide in concern and worry for the boy, his little brother. It was Jimin who picked up unconscious Taehyung and both left the house for the hospital.

"I'm so afraid Jimin. I can't lose him now." Yoongi mumbled all while he kept trying to wake up the younger, already on their way to the hospital. Jimin was crossing every limit to reach the hospital as soon as possible and was internally cursing himself for coming this far when he had an idea that the whole reality thing must have such an effect on the younger. The recent events and the past must have triggered his memory. 

"Yoon, please. You've to be strong for him. He will be fine, just kept trying to wake him up." Yoongi just nodded, his own tears were falling now.

"I can do anything for him." He mumbled to himself, looking down at the face he love so much since the day he saw for the first time.

________

"How's he now?" Yoongi asked as the doctor came out of the room.

"He's fine now. He is just mentally disturbed very badly. Try to keep him away from any kind of stress." Yoongi nodded his head.

How can I?

"Can we see him?" Jimin asked this time and the doctor nodded in agreement with some instructions about the medication and diet.

Taehyung was awake but in a daze. His eyes were just focused on the ceiling. His heart was just in pain, utter pain... the pain that was slowly suffocating him. Everything was really a mess. When he agreed to the mission, he wasn't aware of this much horrible past.

"Tae?" A soft and concerned voice that belonged to Yoongi made him look to the side where two were standing.

"Th- they killed my parents and never got the punishment? Why I couldn't do anything back then? Wh- why I was so weak? Why am I still so afraid?" Yoongi marched to his bed and hugged the half-laying boy tightly.

"That's not your fault tiger. You're not weak but young, so little to even understand things." Taehyung shook his head in denial.

There was too much guilt in his heart, he was just drowning in the feeling. Was Jungkook's broken voice not enough to give him the pain that now he had to bear the burden of this guilt as well?

Jimin stepped forth as well. His heart was also in pain on the younger's condition. He saw him in the orphanage, how he used to stay in a daze, how he used to cry for no apparent reason. He saw little Taehyung breaking years ago, and now he was witnessing that once again.

He couldn't do anything back then, but this time.. he will do everything. Because there were three people who were hurting there. Yoongi is the one he loves a lot. Taehyung is the second one he wants to protect now and to make him happy to make Yoongi happy as well. Jungkook was the third person who was always there for him, and he would do anything for these people.

He silently hugged the two and kissed Taehyung's head while squeezing Yoongi's shoulder.

"I'll bring them to their fate Taehyung. I promise. Just a bit more.. I promise." Taehyung pulled back to see in his eyes and saw determination.

"Please.. bring Jungkook back." Taehyung pleaded with his wobbly lips.

"I'll try my best bear." Surprisingly, Taehyung didn't mind the nickname.

"I want to meet him."

"Unfortunately, you can't. No one is allowed to see any of them till they get transferred to the main jail in Busan. I'm sorry." How much his fate will test his patience? Taehyung just stayed silent but his occasional hiccups were breaking the dead silence.

"You should rest bubs." Taehyung again remained silent and Yoongi just sat there. Jimin accompanied him on the couch in the room. They had so much to do, but now they were on their own.

*********

*15 DAYS LATER*

Taehyung was now living with Yoongi in his house. Jimin was also with them most of the time but he used to disappear without any notification. Yoongi was slowly going back to his routine in the cafe and was scolded by a crying Jae for disappearing like that.

It was too hard to make Taehyung calm after all the things and he was still suffering from the depression. He couldn't sleep at night and stayed in a daze for days. He just craved one person, Jungkook. He was missing his touches and gentle words.

"Bear, I'm going to the cafe. You wanna join? Jae called that there is some issue." Taehyung just shook his head, just like in past days.

Yoongi's eyes softened and sat beside him on the bed before gently patting his head.

"You need to let it go Tae. It would be fine sooner or later."

"I'm trying hyung. But- but I miss him... I miss him so much." Taehyung croaked out lowly which made Yoongi hug him.

"Do you like him that much?" Taehyung shook his head and clutched over the pendant that Jungkook gave him that perfect dreamy night.

"I- don't like him." Yoongi frowned but before he could say anything, he heard other.

"Because I love him. I love him so much hyung..that it hurts now. His absence hurts a lot. It- it hurts here." He pointed towards his chest and fisted the fabric there.

"I- I miss him.. I want him.. please." He have no idea why he was pleading, but he was just at the brink. Love hurts... love hurts so badly.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry bear. I should've taken you away from here, so so far. I'm sorry." Taehyung just parted back and wiped his tears quickly before giving a small smile.

"That's not the point hyung. I was bound to this all. It was my fate. You can't blame yourself for that." Yoongi opened his mouth to protest but Taehyung shushed him.

"I'm fine. Just go and bring some... strawberry cupcakes for me." He said, trying his best to sound all fine but Yoongi knew better.

"Fine. Keep the door locked, Jimin is on the way." Taehyung nodded and saw the other leaving the house.

Once alone, he grabbed the pendant and pecked the diamond lightly.

"Please, come back Kook.. please."

__________

The prisoner van was on the road of the highway, leading to Busan. There were only two people on the backside. Choi Wang and Jungkook. In the front, the police driver was sitting and the van was being guarded by police cars from all sides.

"Are you excited baby Jeon?" Wang started with a smirk but Jungkook just kept calm, trying his best to ignore the freak. He was seeing the other after the day of the hearing.

"Aw.. are you angry? Nah.. feels like you accepted your fate already. So sad, Jeon is going to jail for long punishment. So sad." He mocked the other who just kept his eyes closed. But his eyes widened when the loud screech came followed by the sound of the loud blast.

His confused eyes looked outside to see the police cars already burned and the van driver was speeding up the van but the driver couldn't do much as he was shot as well.

Jungkook was tightly grabbing over the seat in front of him when the van came to a halt abruptly, giving them both a jerk. It didn't take long, a few people in masks entered the van and broke the handcuffs of Wang who had a very satisfied grin on his face.

"Wanna join Jeon? You can give me your assets in turn. Not a bad deal." Jungkook licked his lips, watching the older got up and rub his wrist as his men were rushing out of the van.

Jungkook sat there with a frown.

"Hurry up Jeon. We don't have much time. You can go on your own and I go on mine. Just give me all of your business and then we both will move out of this country." Wang tried to tempt the other more and walked to the door of the van.

"Yes or no?"

Jungkook roamed his eyes in his surroundings, police officers were dead inside the cars. There was no one who can do anything. On top of that, he was missing someone to the core.

"Jeon!"

Jungkook licked his lips. He really want to run away from this all but was it right? Doing it this way?

He glanced over his cuffed hands and then Wang's free wrists. A sense of anger bubbled up in his heart and he decided...

"Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. Um, maybe another chapter before epilogue because I can't cover it all in an epilogue alone. Stay safe💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 8.5K 48
Happy lives of Jungkook and Taehyung take drastic turns when they come across a mysterious student. ..... "What's your problem with us Jimin!??" ...
36.9K 1.7K 26
❝You can't escape, you can't run away, you can't hide yourself, because you're mine.❞ [in which you're forced to marry your kidnapper] ►Mafia AU ►For...
61.1K 3.2K 64
✅[COMPLETE]✅ Mature Content Include topics like death, sucide, angst, hatered, smut etc. -------------------------------- "No, it can't be, you can't...
16.7K 1.5K 23
Taehyung: You monkey! Y/n: Me? Monkey you idiot! . . Taehyung: Don't you think you are too close to your that friend? Y/n: So what? I can do whatever...