Loving Him (Pietro x Male!Rea...

By HusbandOfAMaximoff

you were new to the avengers, but it felt like you were treated as if you were with them since they started. ... More

Him and his Pranks
Company
As a Thanks
A bit of work, and a bit of Pietro
Damn. Damn indeed.
Interaction
Tension
A shower
A night to remember
Sweet like candy
Crisis?
Reunited
New and Improved
Just a normal day
Dinner
Perplexed
Jealousy
Emergency
False Alarm
Its just You and Me
Simulated
Back in reality
Finale.

Nervous for no reason

834 19 1
By HusbandOfAMaximoff

As you drove through the streets and the highways, you attracted eyes because of your car, You could see crowds of people forming around you with cameras flashing. You sped through them to get to your destination, you took a left from the tower and went straight ahead into the streets ahead, you took a right and went straight for about 10 minutes. After those minutes, you reached a clean white mansion, windows of amazing size, and a front yard that stretched for a while, a fountain in the middle, you opened the door to walk out of your car, you walked towards Pietro's door. You opened it and offered your hand, he was still shaking from nervousness.

You chuckled, "Calm down, my parents aren't eating you alive", he looked at your grande house at amazement and he tried to hide that he was nervous, "N-nice house you g-got there", you chuckled at him once more, "Go inside, I'll have to park this at the back since the front is occupied by my dad's cars", he looked at you wide eyed, "W-what- me?, Go inside?, ALONE?", He emphasized 'alone' like he was going to die if he went in, "Pietro, stop acting like you're going to get shot at when you enter", you chuckled and gave him a kiss to calm him down, "I'm waiting for you out here", he insisted, "Fine, I'll take a while" you responded. You went back into your car and drove to the back, you entered a garage thats entrance was a collapsing road way, so you went down under the house. As you finished parking, you took the flight of stairs to your right to exit the garage and walked to where Pietro was.

He was leaning on the gate, hands crossed on his chest. You walked towards him without him noticing, you placed your hands around his waist, and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Like the view huh", you asked, "Mhm" he responded, "Come on, lets go inside", he was still nervous, but he was less shakey this time, you walked with him to the door, he clenched your hand with great force, "I-, Pietro, honey, don't you think you're holding my hand too hard", he looked at you and your hand was red, "Oh- I'm so sorry, I'll get you fixed up, you guys have like a med kit in there", you just giggled at him and smiled, "I'm fine, just, calm down ok?, It's gonna be alright".

You knocked on the door 3 times and waited for a response, you saw a silhouette through the mosaic glass of the door. It opened, it was your Dad, "Y/n!!, HONEY! Y/N'S HOME!!", He shouted for your mother, "OH MY GOD MY BABY!", They both pulled you into a tight hug, they were the sweetest parents anyone could ever have, "Hey guys, I missed you, how're you guys, I've missed out on a lot haven't I", you asked with a smile, "Oh honey, there's never an event you aren't invited", your mom said.

"Who's this", your dad pointed at Pietro, "Oh yeah forgot, Mom, Dad, this is Pietro, He's, my, well, he's my, Boyfriend", he waved, "Hi, Mr. and Mrs. L/n", your parents gasped in shock. "My baby likes boys, I should've known!" She said in a joyful tone. "My son's already a man", your Dad said, about to cry tears of joy, he grabbed you into a tighter hug than earlier, "Dad- you're squeezing the life out of me-", he let go of you and you let in a big breath, "Oh, Im sorry, I'm just, this is great news, you guys should stay for lunch and dinner", you nodded and they let you into your beautiful childhood home. Pietro loosened his collar and sighed in relief, "You know, with how built you are, I thought your parents would be pointing guns at me when they saw me", Pietro whispered to you. You only giggled, "Told you, you had nothing to worry about, they're as sweet as candy".

"oh dear, I'm afraid we only have turkey and steak for lunch. We didn't know you were coming home, you should've told us", your mom said in an apologetic tone, "Mom, sometimes I wonder if you can read minds or just over prepare. Steak and turkey is alright mom", you replied, "Come sit down", your father waved, he gestured for Pietro to sit, Pietro hesitated at first, "Come on son, I won't eat you, we got turkey for that", your dad joked, and it made Pietro feel less nervous at your parents.

"So, what's your job now Y/n, and what's..what's his name again?", Your mother asked, "Pietro", Pietro answered, "Ah yes, Pietro, do you two work together?", She pointed her finger and gestured towards you and Pietro, "Uh, yeah, We work together. We work with the Avengers", your dad spat out his food because of shock, "Avengers, like, THE Avengers" he asked, Pietro nodded, "Tadaaaa!", You said, you knew your dad a big fan of them, and now his son worked with them. "Oh!, I never doubted you for a second", he pulled you into a tight hug again, now crying because of how happy he was.

"Dad, you're getting tears all over my food", you giggled, "I'm sorry, I'm just, so, proud of you son", he wiped his tears with a tissue, "Sorry about his dad, he's a big fan" your Mom whispered to Pietro and they both chuckled.

"How'd you guys meet, and Y/n, how'd you know you liked men, I can tell you've know for long, cause you have good taste in em", your dad said poking your arm with his elbow.

"Well, we actually met 10 months ago, when I first started my job with The Avengers, we didn't know each other that well back then, but I met him cause' he would leave out candies on my desk everytime I had to leave, and I thought it was sweet, but I wasn't sure if I liked him then. Fast forward to 10 months later, he invited me over for a movie, I went, and everything else was history".

Your parents already getting teary eyed, "How about you Pietro, how come you liked our son over here", your dad asked, Pietro smiled and started talking about his past with you (Gif above for reference), "Well, I left out candies on his desk cause I thought he had too much coffee and it would make his tongue bitter. But I liked him cause Everytime we would finish up a mission, he would give me a hug for doing so well", your parents practically crying from happiness at this point, said, "He got it right from his mom", your Dad stated, "Oh, dear, dont give me all the credit, he probably got the hugs from you", she replied, your dad chuckled, "That's true" he stated.

***

It was now 8, and you had already finished dinner with your parents, Pietro's nervousness went away. "Alright guys, so, we're gonna go head out now. I appreciate what you did for us today.",
"Oh anytime sweetie, come by if you need anything", your mom stated, "Will do mom", you replied. "Stay safe son, don't go drunk driving on me", you chuckled, "I won't dad, I promise".

"And Pietro", your dad looked at him, "Hm?" Pietro turned around behind you and looked towards your Dad, "Take care of my son would ya', keep em' safe", Pietro smiled, your Dad trusted him. They liked him, "Will do Mr. L/n", Pietro replied, "Please, call me Stephen, and call her Jane", "Will do Mr. Stephen", your dad chuckled at Pietro and bid their goodbyes.

You were already in the car watching their interaction, you smiled from inside the tinted windows as you saw Pietro speed through the lawn onto the side of the car. You were smiling at him, "What?" He asked, "You were being nervous for no reason", you said with a smile, "They love you", he giggled, "Oh yeah?, Well I love you", he replied with a growing smile, "I love you too", you responded, you held out your hand for Pietro to hold while you drove. He happily entangled his hand in yours.

The ramp collapsed down so you could move out of the garage, then you started your drive towards the tower once again.

You remembered you passed by an ice cream parlor on the way there, "Hey, you wanna get ice cream?" You asked him, "Of course, who let's down an offer for ice cream", he giggled, making you giggle as well, leaving a kiss on the back of his hand.

You pulled over on the parking space of the ice cream parlor, walked out of the car, and opened Pietro's side, "Shall we" you said, "you goof", Pietro responded, he held your hand while you two walked to the shop. The doors opened with one smooth motion, Pietro's eyes instantly turned to look at all the flavors, you giggled at his childish reaction, "Guess I know your weaknesses now", he looked at you, "What", he asked, "Ice cream and kisses", as you left a kiss on his cheek, he blushed at you and smiled, "Now pick a flavor", he turned to look back at the ice cream flavors there were alot, he looked from left to right, "Ah, I'll take cookies and cream, medium" you said to the Confectioner, he nodded and grabbed a medium cup and started scooping up your ice cream, he scooped up a very generous amount, he wasn't saving the ice cream, he knew he wanted to give you a good service. "I'll take Rainbow Sorbet, medium", you smiled and took out your wallet to pay. As you handed your money, he handed you your cups. "Alright you goof, let's go."

You two walked your way towards your car, "Don't spill any", you said while scooping up the ice cream with a spoon into your mouth, he giggled as a reaction, "Ok, Mr boss man", you chuckled at the response

You opened your door into the driver's seat, and Pietro went into the passenger seat beside you. As he went in, he saw that your top lip had ice cream on it, "You have a little bit of ice cream over there", you looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "What where", he chuckled at your attempt at finding it, "Here", Pietro leaned in and kissed you, licking your top lip to clean you up, "Pietro if you wanted a kiss you could've said so", he chuckled, "I'm not kidding! You had ice cream on your top lip, you goof", you giggled as you finished your ice cream. "Any more of the ice cream on my face?" You asked, "No" Pietro replied, "Aw, I was hoping for there to be some", he looked at you scooping the last of his ice cream out of the cup, "Why?", You looked towards him and saw that this time, He had ice cream on his lips, "Speaking of ice cream", you leaned in from the driver's seat and kissed him softly, "Mmm, sorbet, I should try that some time", he blushed, "You used my trick on me", "What can I say, I learn from the best", you giggled.

***

As you two arrived at the tower, you were greeted by thor, "Y/N!, PIETRO!" He shouted, running towards you two, pulling you into a tight hug, while Pietro dodged it by using his speed, "Well, rude", Pietro looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "You're squishing the life out of my boyfriend, Thor", he looked towards you, "Oh my, Apologies. I was only happy to see you again, care for a drink?" He asked Pietro, "I'm not really good with alcohol", then he looked at you, you were panting from the lack of breath, "No.. thanks", you breathed, "Oh come on, just one, you never refuse my invitations", Thor insisted, "Just one, and Pietro's coming", Thor smiled, "I was expecting 1 but got 2, very well" he giddied along the hallways to the elevator and to the kitchen, he went Into the elevator first and left you, "Come on, we'll take the stairs", Pietro suggested.

He then carried you bridal style and sped through the flight of stairs, you were at the kitchen floor in mere seconds.

You heard the elevator ding from afar as it echoed in the hallway, and out of the corner popped out a giddy Thor, he looked shocked and looked back.

"How did you do that", he asked you, you were sitting on the chairs on the table, Pietro was grabbing orange juice in the fridge so he was seen, "Pietro" you answered. "Ah yes, the man who's speed contests the speed of lightning" he stated, "Shall we get on with the drinking?", Thor asked, as he pulled out a foreign drink out of the fridge, "What's that?", You asked, "It's something from asgard, it's sweet and flavorful", "Is it like a milkshake", Pietro asked, "What is a, Milkshake", you two giggled at Thor, it was indeed true that he didn't know much about this world, he was accustomed to Asgard standards. "Pietro, you want some too?" You asked, "If it doesn't make my head hurt like last time", he sat down beside you.

Thor grabbed 3 glasses and placed them onto the table, he poured out a thick orange liquid out of the bottle, "You sure that's drinkable, Thor?, Looks like something you eat with pancakes", "Oh no, it'll soften up once it has met your tongue, very satisfying", he replied.

As he finished pouring it out into the 3 glasses, he passed them onto you and Pietro, "We may begin". Thor stated

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.7K 40
OUR LIFETIME || PIETRO MAXIMOFF "i've lived enough lifetimes to know that i was meant for this one. i was meant for a life with you." m...
30K 345 43
This is a Peter x Wanda x Natasha loved story I was inspired for this while reading another story some time ago. Peter Parker is Spiderman, and is of...
291K 8.4K 22
[DISCLAIMER: I wrote this in 2015 when I was fourteen. Take from that what you will. There's no real ending, but I won't be returning to this story] ...
13.9K 1K 61
Book 3 in the Maximoff series. If you haven't read either of the books before, please do so. There is a short summary of book 2 at the beginning but...