The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Chapter 64

752 50 164
By Rubaloshyne

Thara shook her head exasperatedly seeing Mrs Achuta laughing boisterously as the preparation for Kishan's wedding began.

The woman managed to blackmail her husband and Aaryn with her crocodile tears and ended up planning a grand wedding much to Hrishikesh's discontentment.

Last week was a whirlwind for Thara when Madhav flew down from Greece and ended up fighting with Kishan infront of Das Groups building. Aaryn had to personally come down from his floor and speak to the police officers who were there to cuff Madhav up.

Mrs Achuta started berating Hrishikesh and his family causing a slight tense in the preparation of the wedding, however Aaryn and Thara managed to pacify Hrishikesh and speed up the process of the wedding.

Mrs Achuta's relation too started visiting the house often, something that began to irk Thara hearing their comments and gossip regarding the house and its occupants.

Thara pursed her lips together watching the cackling herd laughing loudly as they choose their sarees for the wedding. She swallowed her anger and grabbed the tray from the maid before walking up the stairs.

Bavani watched Thara entering inside her room dramatically. Her eyes widened slightly seeing the young woman muttering under her breath as she pried the curtains apart allowing the sun to shine brightly. Bavani crooned in a soft voice attempting to calm the woman down.

Thara exhaled her breath loudly as she say opposite Bavani, furrowing her eyebrows.

" Inte veena pona kootame yen attai unge paiyan veetle setharu!" She hissed making Bavani blink.

Thara shook her head slightly before mixing the Porridge and brought the spoon towards Bavani's mouth. Bavani winced hearing the loud giggles coming along the corridor while Thara squished her eyebrows together.  Her nostril flared as she rolled her sleeves up before stalking towards the door.

Thara's eyes narrowed into the slits watching the gang of ladies commenting loudly as the loitering around the corridor. Thara cleared throat loudly, crossing her hands over her chest.

" Inge yenna panringe!" Thara asked making the ladies look at her in contempt.

" Veedu suti parka kude mudiyatha...Sudha thaan free ah irrukinge nu sonna," A fat, pompous lady said making Thara bristle.

She tilt her head to the side and saw Mr Achuta making her loudly call him.

" Mama...inthe wing is strictly not allowed for visitors thane ?" She asked, tapping her feet on the floor; fist clenched together.

Mr Achuta exhaled his breath and turned towards the women giving them an irritated look.

" Ungala inge yaaru vara sonna ?" He asked making the women frown.

" Yenna mama ipidi solringe...Sudha veetuku nanga yenna adikadi ah varum...unge paiyan mele ulle pasam le thaan varum...ippe athu kude mudiyatha ?" The woman started asking in a loud voice making Thara rub her forehead.

" Veetuku yarum vara kudatu solala...Inthe wing ke yen vantinga...Ithu yengaloda private wing!" Thara asked in an exasperated voice making the women glare disdainfully at her.

" Haiyoo amma unge sothu lam tirudithu poga varale...veedu nalla irruke sutti parkalam nu vanthom ! Pothama thaiye!" The woman said making Thara exhale her breath.

She gave a irritated look at Mr Acutha before walking back towards Bavani's room and slammed the door shut, locking it.

Thara shook her head and walked towards Bavani before slumping on the recliner.

" Iniki unge magan varatom..." she hissed making Bavani croon worriedly.

Thara ended up wheeling Bavani into her room. She helped to woman to bathe and then adjusted her up on Thara bed, before climbing next to her. Thara placed the blankets over them and flicked the LCD TV mounted on the wall. Thara flicked the movie option and glanced at Bavani who croaked as she stared at the TV.

Thara grinned widely seeing Master movie catalogue. She kissed the woman's cheek before playing the movie.

" Semme attai ninge! Inthe movie le appa BGM potruparu aprom Arjun mama thaan oru character panirparu," she giggled and clapped her hands.

Thara walked over to the mini fridge and rolled her eyes seeing the beer cans. She took a can and turned towards Bavani. " Inge parunge unge magan yennalam vechirukarunu," she said in a irritated voice.

Bavani crooned out causing Thara to pout and roll her eyes as she took out the ice cream tub.

" Ninge kudukura chellam than attai...Cigarette...thani...yella palakamo irruke," she huffed sliding into the blanket.

Bavani croaked out something making Thara blush. " Yenna avara mata solringala ?" She asked tilting her head to her left.

Thara's eyes widened when the crooned out something that resembles a yes. " Attai ippe ninge pesuninge thane !" She gushed standing on her knees, peering at the woman's face.

Bavani's lips moved slightly. Thara's eyes widened as she squealed and hugged Bavani tightly. The younger woman then proceeded to feed her mother in law the ice cream as they watched the movie together.

Aaryn rubbed his eye lid when he walked into his room. His uncle's scream emerged from the TV while his wife and mother watched unblinking. Aaryn snorted seeing the smudge of ice cream on his mother's lips while the spoon was stuck on Thara's mouth. He cleared his throat and frowned when the women didn't even spare a glance at him.

Aaryn narrowed his eyes at his wife, he loosened his tie and throw the blazer on the floor as he stalked towards his wife and pulled the spoon from her lips. Thara raised her eyebrows at him and turned away making him blink.

Bavani crooned softly seeing her son. Thara huff and switch of the TV while Aaryn walked towards Bavani and hugged her, kissing her cheeks.

Aaryn cleared his throat and raised his eyebrows, smirking at her as he called her with his index finger. Thara licked her lower lips slightly and huffed as she walked towards him. Aaryn smirked and tilt his neck backwards, winking at his mother whose eyes lit up slightly as Thara unbuttoned his shirt.

Aaryn hold her wrist when she tried to turn back and pulled her into his arms making her squeak.

" Attai munuke yenna panringe ninge!" She squealed as he forced her into his lap. Aaryn turned and gave a bright smile to his mother before kissing Thara's forehead.

" Amma happy ah thaan irrupanga...ippe unake yenna problem athe sollu," he said making her sniffle disdainfully as she stood up from his lap.

" Yeneke vere yenna problem ah irrukum! Unge amma ode relatives rombhe over ah poranga!" She huffed carrying his clothes to the laundry basket.

" Thara...marriage naa apidi thana," he said in a quiet voice making her snort.

" Marriage name-le avanga advantage yeduturukanga! I caught a group last night sneaking into the third corridor when I went to store my painting items! Iniki morning le...oru group pantry le hording the things as they comment on the items we buy and then just now during lunch! They came into the North Wing right nearby Attai's room! Yenge aniki ungele marriage panrathuku munne naa inge varamothu unge veedu maid kude yen munuke pesarutuku avalo yosichanga...ippe parunge! Unge appa kite ketta athuku avanga relatives thevai illame pesuranga! Patti vere Mrs Achuta kude sanda potutu Arjun mama veetuku poitanga...Avanga poi rendu naalu le ivalo kootam and I cannot...I cannot stay here with them anymore! " Thara said pacing around in the room.

Aaryn exhaled his breath and rubbed his forehead. " Thara...office le airum problem...ippe veetuku vantha née vere yenanamo solre," he said making her huff.

" Seri nga appe naa yenge appa veetuku poiren...Unge thambi marriage mundiju...yellarum ponna piraku ishtam iruntha tiripiyun kutitu vanga!" She said and walked out of the room.

Aaryn growled and smacked his forehead. He looked at Bavani who gave him a sad glare.

" Yenna yenna ma panna solre..." he said in a quiet voice.

" Sudha ve warn pannu," A quiet male voice was heard making Aaryn turn his face towards the door when Mr Achuta stood scratching his neck.

Aaryn stood up and chuckled making the man wince.

" Unge pondati ah ninge thaan warn pananum sir...Oh yenge amma ke matum thaan anthe maari treatment lam ah ?" Aaryn asked, clenching his fist as he stared at his father who averted his eyes.

" Mama ?" Thara called out softly holding a blanket on her hands.

Mr Achuta eyes widened and he cleared his voice as he stepped away from the door. Thara smiled and beckoned him inside. The man gulped as he walked inside the room.

" Attai...yavalp naliki ivare veliya ve vechirupinge," Thara chided as she fold the blanket and placed it on Bavani's lap.

" Vanga mama uluku...ithe Singam ode cave thaan Ana ippe Singam yethum solla mataru," she said snickering slightly.

" Yenomo unge appa veetuku poren nu sonne!" Aaryn growled making her blush.

" Kovathule airum solve...yen ippe na ponuma ?" She asked looking at him with shiny eyes as her nose became red.

Aaryn exhaled his breath audibly, shaking his head as he walked to the mini fridge. He took a beer can and passed it to his father before popping himself a can.

" Yellarum inge thaan irrukingala ?" Kishan asked with a nervous voice as he stood infront of the room.

Aaryn beckoned him inside making the man exhale his breath before sprinting inside with Alli. Kishan closed the door and locked it, glancing at Aaryn who passed him the beer can. Thara pursed her lips shaking her head as she watched the three men sip their beer.

Alli hugged Thara's legs before walking towards the bed and sat next to Bavani after kissing her cheeks.

" Mama...kishan mama marriage veraikum ivangalam irrupangala ?" Alli asked biting her lips.

Aaryn furrowed his eyebrows at looked at the girl.

" Alli bear yennama achu ?" He asked sipping his beer.

Alli swallowed her saliva and looked at Kishan who nod his head. Thara knit her eyebrows together as she watched her girl's slumped shoulder.

" Alli ode room le some of the children's went and they started using her toys and made a mess...Avaloda barbie lam vere break panirchinga...Athule one of them scolded Alli when I pass by...avangala yesitu naa ivala inge kutitu vante...Yen Anna...avanga kandipa irunthu thaan avunuma ?" Kishan asked pinching his forehead.

" Yethu unne yesunangala ! Yaaru di...vaa ippe nee," Thara huffed and dragged Alli out of the room.

Kishan eye's widened while Aaryn exhaled his breath, chuckling quietly as he sipped his beer.

" Anna avanga poranga...Hey katuranga!" Kishan said making Aaryn chuckle and nod.

Mr Achuta and Kishan's eyes widened as they heard a slapping sound. The men rushed outside the room and stood gobsmacked seeing Thara standing infront of the same fat woman who was holding her cheeks while the rest of them looked shocked.

" Yenna achu," Mrs Achuta asked as she pushed past the crowd. Her eyes widened seeing Thara's fingerprint on the woman's cheek.

" Yenga akka ve yendi adiche!" Mrs Acutha hissed and raised her hands when Aaryn cleared his throat as he strolled out from his room, sipping his beer.

Mrs Achuta falters seeing Aaryn's wide smirk. Aaryn walked towards Thara and Alli and placed his hand on his wife's shoulders.

" Yenna achu ?" He asked staring at Mrs Acutha who averted her face.

Thara hissed out what happened and how the woman stepped a toe out of line when she commented about Alli paternity. Aaryn narrowed his eyes at the woman when Mrs Acutha interfered and loudly berated her 'sister' as she dragged the woman down the stairs with the others following.

Thara shook her head and pushed his hands away. She pushed Alli gently and asked her to go to her room. Thara exhaled her breath and turned towards Aaryn once Alli disappeared down the corridor. Kishan and Mr Acutha exchanged wary glances as they watched the husband and wife.

" Yenge inge parunge...Kishan marriage mudinja aprom olunga unge akka kitte pesunge! If she doesn't want to accept Alli then fine! Namma avala official ah adopt panikovom!" Thara said and walked away into her room.

Aaryn exhaled his breath and looked at his father who swallowed his saliva. He pat Kishan's shoulders and walked away into his room.

************************************

Aaryn watched his wife walking out from the bathroom. Thara swallowed her saliva as she hold the towel close to her chest before walking towards her dresser and changed into a silky green spaghetti strapped night gown and a netted robe.

She shuffled her feet and walked towards the bed where he laid down scrolling his handphone.

Thara cleared her throat slightly and climbed on the bed before sitting down next to him. She blinked when the man simply scrolled his phone.

Thara bite her lips and placed her head on his shoulders. She brought her hands and hovered them on his lap. Aaryn chuckled and shook his head, giving her a half glance.

" Yenna try panre ?" He asked making her huff.

" Ippe night time..." she said making him chuckle and press a kiss on her forehead. He placed his mobile on the side table and turned towards Thara.

Thara closed her eyes and puckered her lips making him snort. Aaryn pulled her into his arms and nibbled her lower lips making her melt in his embrace.

" Light off panitu varen," he said and got up when she held his wrist and pulled him on the bed. Aaryn's eyes widened as she climbed on him, straddling him as she began prepping kisses all over his face.

The man growled and pinned her on her back before beginning to explore her body. He shook his head fondly when the girl automatically went into position before he could even command her. They rolled around the sheets and Aaryn once again spilled inside her before laying on his back, holding her tightly as he caressed her back.

" Did you mean it...Alli ah adopt panrathu ?" He asked in a quiet voice.

Thara hummed and kissed his throat. " She needs parents...Mama...attai na avaluku oru distance ah thaan irrukom...ippe paravala but as she age...If you sister is willing to be a parent then namma yepothum ava like support ah irrukalan but if she doesn't want then...I prefer we adopt her legally..." Thara said looking up at him.

Aaryn smiled softly and kissed her forehead. Thara wrapped her limbs all over him as she closed her eyes nuzzling his chest while travelling to the dream land.

************************************

Hey guys next update done.

Also please do check out Fated to You. It's a alternate universe story of His Accidental Bride. I have released the prolouge and hopefully you all will like it.

Target: 20 votes

Update: soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 766 14
Hi Guys...!! 👋 Mature content 🔞 This is my 2nd story of anidita...(a short story) based on Dushmani between Tulsipur and Krishna nagar and Anirudh...
190K 10K 55
[ COMPLETED ] The story is about the bond between Bondita and Anirudh....the bond which is unbreakable....the bond which is the true example of love...
36.3K 4.8K 31
A handsome man near 27s was Sitting on a chair helding a photo " Tumhari to shadi hogayi hogi, Mujhe maaf kardo main apni zimmedari puri nehi kaar pa...
46.5K 4K 53
ANIRUDH reluctantly left Bondita in Krishnanagar and left from there with heavy heart when Thakuma agreed to make Bondita study but not ready to send...