Fallin' In Love With Corey Cr...

By Paige_Norkus

What will happen when two rock stars' daughters are best friends and they go to a Chicago Blackhawks game. W... More

Chapter 1: I'm finally going!
Chapter 2: I have a slight crush on her dad... that's just wrong.
Chapter 3: Help me paint?
Chapter 4: OMG! Y-your... your Crawford!!!!
Chapter 5: Wanna come over??
Chapter 6: Wow his house is amazing!
Chapter 7: Kissing Corey Crawford
Chapter 8: Good Morning Corey
Chapter 9: Good Morning Patrick
Chapter 10: I'm hungry!
Chapter 11: Aw, I gotta go home.
Chapter 12: WAIT!? WHAT!?
Chapter 13: Meet My New Boyfriend
Chapter 14: Are You Serious?!!
Chapter 15: Wait really?!?!?!?
Chapter 16: It's so FLUFFY!!!
Chapter 17: YOU KNOW WHAT!? I WILL!!
Chapter 18: When should I get there?
Chapter 19: SURPRISE!!!
Chapter 20: Go A little Easy?
Chapter 21: Really Sharpie??
Chapter 22: We have to find dad
Chapter 23: 911
Chapter 24: WHAT AM I GUNNA DO!
Chapter 25: At the Hospital
Chapter 26: OH MY GOD!
Chapter 27: Why does God do bad things to good people?
Chapter 28: Come on... lets go inside.
Chapter 29: I'll be fine. (Warning may be triggering)
Chapter 30: How do you remember that?!
Chapter 31: Don't touch her!!
Chapter 32: Oh My God COPE!!
Chapter 33: Come On Boys! You did your best!
Chapter 34: To The Beach!
Chapter 36: The Three Stars
Chapter 37: That's MY cake!!
Chapter 38: Patrick's hurt
Chapter 39: Meeting Paige
Chapter 40: #ONEGOAL
Chapter 41: #ONEGOAL (continued)
Chapter 42: You CAN achieve your dreams
Chapter 43: Paige knows more...
Chapter 44: Happy Anniversary
Chapter 45: Bick's Birthday
Chapter 46: Get the damn test!
Chapter 47: Corey... I'm preg....
Chapter 48: WTF toews!
Chapter 49: Shut Up Jon
Chapter 50: Will you....?
Chapter 51: 1,2,3,4... I love you
Chapter 52: Family Skate
Chapter 53: Mid-game calling
Chapter 54: I do.

Chapter 35: The flight

393 5 2
By Paige_Norkus

***

We were walking through the airport towards the gate when someone ran up behind me.

“Hey Cope!” Kena squealed.

“KENA!!!” I screamed.

“How have you been!?” She asked.

“I’m doing great! I moved in with Corey!”

“OMG! Really!? I moved in with Patrick a couple weeks ago!”

“Nice!”

Patrick walked up behind Kena and wrapped his arms around her, and kissed the side of her head.

“Awww!!! Aren’t you too just the cutest thing ever!” I said.

“Aw thanks!” Patrick replied.

We got on the plane and sat down. The plane took off about 15 minutes later. It was about a 2 and a half hour flight. We were sitting in first-class with all the other Blackhawks’ guys. I’m pretty sure I fell asleep sometime throughout the flight because the next thing I remember was being picked up and carried off the plane. I slowly opened my eyes to find my self sitting on Corey’s lap while he sat on the couch watching TV in the hotel we were staying at. I looked up at him, at first he didn’t notice that I was awake but within a couple seconds, he looked down at me.

“Hey, you're awake.” He exclaimed.

“Yeah. How long was I asleep?” I asked.

“Um… well we got on the plane and I started talking with Q, and the next thing I knew, you were asleep leaning on my shoulder. Then about an hour and a half later, the plane landed. You were still totally passed out, so I just decided to let you sleep. I picked you up and carried you off the plane and we got into the car and we drove to the hotel, which were we are now. So i’d say you’ve been asleep for a good 3 to 4 hours about.”

“Wow. What time is it?” I asked

“I think its about 4:30.”

“Corey?”

“Yes?”

“Don’t you have game to play in and me to be watching?”

“Oh yeah!!! Uh… we should probably go soon.”

“Ok, i’m gunna go get ready.” I said as I sat up and walked into the bedroom.

I opened my suitcase and pulled out my make-up bag and my outfit. I was gunna be wearing Corey’s jersey… obviously, and my favorite blackhawks leggings. I took of the sweatshirt I was wearing and put on the outfit. I grabbed my make-up bag and walked into the bathroom. I put on my black eyeliner and mascara.

“Oh come on Cope. You don’t need that.” Corey said as he tried to take the make up out of my hands.

“Uh, ya, I do. It’s more of a self-consciousness thing tho.” I replied.

“No, you honestly don’t need it. You look beautiful just the way you are.”

“Well thank you, but i'm still putting on my make-up.”

“Ok fine. But we need to go. FYI”

“Ok, i’ll be ready in a minute.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 233 32
Marley and Kane were best friends since they were babies, growing up together at family get togethers and parties. But growing up isn't easy, and gr...
339K 7K 69
Patrick Kane has always been surrounded by love. His sisters have found love, his teammates are starting to settle down. When will it be time for Pat...
3.7K 129 11
Jamie and Patrick are like a cat and a dog; they don't get along. After Jamie St.Cloud joins the Chicago Blackhawks as an intern during college, she...
16.2K 616 50
What happens when a famous rock star/actress meets paranormal investigator Zak Bagans...the two become best friends. One wants more and hides his fee...