The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Chapter 63

699 49 161
By Rubaloshyne

Thara exhaled her breath as she sat down next to Mihira while her mother stirred the pot and Lakshmi cut the fresh fruits for Mihira.

" Ama unge mamiyar moonji eh seri ille...Akila amma moonji kude oru maariya irruke," Saritha asked, wiping her babyhair from her forehead.

Thara exhaled her breath, swallowing the watermelon before looking at her mother and grandmother while Mihira watched her sister while munching on the fruit.

" Inthe Kishan...Nadiya issue," Thara said in a small voice making Lakshmi's eyebrows squished together.

" Yenna issue di...avangala thane ponnu parka vantanga...appe kude Hrishikesh yen ivaluku ivalo early nu sattam potutu iruntha...nanga thaan vara varen yen tadukunumnu avana OK solla vechum..." Lakshmi said furrowing her eyebrows as she saw Thara's eyes bulged out as she parted her mouth gasping.

Mihira tilt her head and placed her hands on Thara's shoulders. " Née yendi ipidi look kudukure?" Mihira asked making Thara swallow her saliva as she stood up shakily.

" Thara..." Lakshmi and Saritha called out to the woman who simply tilt her head and rubbed her forehead before walking out of the kitchen.

Lakshmi quickly walked behind Thara who seem to be sprinting towards her husband. Lakshmi's eyes widened when Thara tugged the bewildered Aaryn's hands and dragged him upstairs while Anirudh looked absolutely dismayed. Lakshmi shook her head exasperatedly seeing the betrayed glance of Anirudh as he kept staring up the stairs.

" Ani...un pondati avasarama kupudura," Lakshmi said, rolling her eyes when his face brightened as he immediately stood up and flounce away.

She gave a small smile of Akilandeshwari who grimaced back.

" Thara ke yetho avarukitte thaniya solanum pole," Lakshmi said making Akilandeshwari chuckle and shake her head.

" Athu paravala...ninge avalala yen moonji ipidi irruke nu thappa nenaikatinga," she said before glaring at Mrs Achuta who kept her eyes away.

Lakshmi furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Ravi who shrug his shoulders making her sigh.

" Kishan and Mr Achuta yen varala ?" Lakshmi asked, blinking slightly when Akilandeshwari gave a scorned smile.

" Oru thana urupidiya poi office ah parka sonne...inorthana veetle Alli ve parka solirkan, Paavo ivanugalala Aaryn ke thaan innum kastam!" She hissed glowering at Mrs Achuta who sniffled slightly.

" Patti...ipidi sonna yenge Thatta Patti inum confused ai bayanturuvanga," Thara said as she walked downstairs holding Aaryn's hands. Akilandeshwari chuckled and shook her head. Aaryn exhaled his breath and gave a nod to Thara before walking towards his grandmother and whispered in her ears.

Akilandeshwari's eyes widened as she gasped and stared at Aaryn before looking at Lakshmi and Ravi with wide eyes.

" Ungaluku Nadiya and Kishan love panranga nu teriyatha ?" She asked making Ravi let out a disbelieved gasp while Anirudh who just walked out of the kitchen looked at the woman with wide eyes.

" Yethu love ah! Avala ponnu thana parka vantinga?" Anirudh said looking at the woman determinedly.

Aaryn rubbed the bridge of his nose while Thara exhaled her breath.

" Thara ?" Pallavi called out in joy as she walked in carrying a file and papers with Revant slightly behind her with his guitar bag slinging on his arms.

Pallavi furrowed her eyebrows seeing the facial expression of everyone in the hall. She exhaled her breath and turned towards Revant dumping the file on his arms before placing her hand on Thara's shoulders and nudge her chin.

" Hrishikesh chitapa and chitti vanturutom...aprom orey vatti pesirlam," Thara said making Pallavi nod her head before excusing her self to the kitchen.

When Hrishikesh and Aadhira walked into the house with Nadiya who paled seeing Akilandeshwari and Thara. Pallavi gently ushered Saritha out from the kitchen while she took over the cooking job.

Thara exhaled her breath and looked at Aaryn. " Née ulle po ma," Aaryn said making her nod and walked away.

Anirudh knit his eyebrows while Hrishikesh raised his eyes at Aaryn. Aaryn looked at Nadiya who bite her lips and hid slightly behind Aadhira making him snort and shake his head. Akilandeshwari stood up and began explaining to the stunned family.

*Smack* Nadiya cried as Hrishikesh slapped her face twice. She tried to hide behind her mother but Hrishikesh, pushed Aadhira away before smacking Nadiya the third time.

Ravi Raghavendra stood up while Anirudh walked towards Hrishikesh and tried to stop him.

" Vidu da Ani! Iva panne kariyathuku! " He snarled at his daugther who flinched.

Aaryn cleared his throat. " Nadantutu nadanturuchu...Ava pregnancy show panrathuku munne...we can get them hitched..." Aaryn said making Hrishikesh exhale his breath.

" Inthe vishayam veliya teriyakudathu...Our family reputation and your family reputation will be at stake," Akilandeshwari said making Hrishikesh snarled and spit at the wailing Nadiya.

" Ivala yengayachum poi thalli katitu kutitu poga solunga ma," Hrishikesh said making Aaryn exhale his breath.

" Apidi lam senja...rumours fuel agarathu rombhe fast ah irrukum," Aaryn said making the man shook his head.

" Hrishikesh...Anirudh...room ke vanga...Aaryn neeyum va pa," Ravi said and began to walk away. 

" Yen kaiya vidu Thara!" Pallavi hissed before storming to the hall with Thara behind her.

Pallavi stood in front of the sniffling Nadiya and spit on the floor making the girl flinch.

" Née yellam! Che! Née ivalo periyar velai panitu yaarukume Née avana love panre nu solalama arrange marriage mathiri panlam nu plan potruke! Cheri née yepidiyo poi thola! Athuke yen di iva life eh spoil panna parthe!" Pallavi hissed as her eyes spit fire on the trembling girl.

" Iva vazkai ah ?" Aadhira asked while Akilandeshwari frowned raising her eyebrows as Pallavi.

Saritha and Lakshmi sighed before telling them about Naveen. Mrs Achuta blinked while Akilandeshwari's face turned red. Aadhira glowered at Nadiya and smacked the girl's face once again.

" Pothum please! Ithu mudinji pone kathai...avala adikatinga," Thara said and she pried Aadhira away from Nadiya.

" Ivalo lam panitu ivala naa yepidi-" Akilandeshwari fumed making Thara shake her head.

" Patti...ivaluku thanks than solanum...Ivanga panna naala thaan yeneke oru clear mind kedaichichu...Avan varathuku munne indecisive ah thaan irunthe...Ana avan vanthe piraku thaan Aaryn ah mulu manasa ode kalyanam panikiten," Thara said with a steely look making Akilandeshwari sigh and back away.

The door opened the menfolk walked out, Thara nudged her chin at Aaryn who nod his head making her exhale her breath and gave a small smile.

Hrishikesh cleared his throat and looked at Akilandeshwari.

" Ninge sonne maari marriage vechikalam...rombhe grand lam venam...oru one week kulle engagement and marriage senjirlam...Yeneke konjam time kudunge...Madhav Greece le irukan aprom macha in Canada...ivangala vare solanum," Hrishikesh said rubbing his forehead.

Akilandeshwari sighed and nod her head. " Seri nanga appe kelemburom," she said making Anirudh narrowed his eyes.

" Ippe than vantinga...Saritha avaluku pudichata samaichiruka..." Anirudh trailed off making Akilandeshwari chuckle.

" Nanga naa...tho ivalum nanum...Thara and Aaryn porumaiya aprom vanga..." she said smiling widely.

Hrishikesh cleared his throat and shook his head. " Nangalum apidiye kelemburom," he said nodding at Aadhirs while glaring at Nadiya.

Ravi walked over and pat Hrishikesh's shoulder whispering something in his ears making the man exhaled his breath resignedly and nod his head.

Lakshmi looked at Thara and Aaryn after everyone left. She glanced at Ravi who exhaled his breath and walked towards Thara,cradling her face while Lakshmi smiled softly patting Aaryn's shoulder.

" Inge paru ma Thara...nadantutu unakum yenthe samantham ille OK? They have settled it and now you don't need to blame yourself...Pallavi irruka...Mihi vanturuka...ivanga kude time spend pannitu happy ah vetuku po...kandathathu yellam pottu yosikathe," Ravi said making Aaryn exhaled his breath audibly.

" Nalla kekure maari sollunge," he said making Saritha chuckle and shook her head. Lakshmi and Saritha placed there hands on Thara's shoulders and ushered her to the kitchen while Aaryn scratched his head looking at Anirudh.

" Um study room yethum irruka...oru meeting naa online le join panirkiren," Aaryn said.

Ravi chuckled and shook his head. " Mele Thara room ke ponge...Ava bedroom le table, pc yellam vechirupa," he said nudging him upstairs while Anirudh whined to Ravi.

" Thara room ke yen pa anupuringa," He asked with a pout.

" Eh ava purushana ava room ke anupathe...un room ka anupa mudiyum...pesama irruda," he said and walked away making Anirudh smack his own forehead.

Anirudh pouted as he sat on the dining room watching Mihira lovingly place her chicken on Yantra's plate while Thara served an extra spoon of chicken gravy on Aaryn's plate as the man smiled and winked at Anirudh who glowered.

Vajra was chatting animatedly with Aaryn asking why he didn't bring Alli and then turned over to his mother and told her to pack some food for Alli and Bavani. Ravi smiled softly watching Aaryn's eyes lit up. Thara chuckled and mussed Vajra's hair while Lakshmi praised him making the boy puff his chest.

" Appa," Anitha called him, smiling cheekily.

Anirudh nudged his chin to his daugther who giggled. " When I am Thara akka's age, you must get me a husband like Aaryn mama," she said making Anirudh spluttered,coughing out loud while Saritha helped to pat his back.

Aaryn chuckled while Yantra mock pout at Anitha. Anirudh shook his head and glowered at his son in laws before looking at Anitha sternly.

" Unne naa nun ah aka poren," he said making Lakshmi smack his head while Saritha glared at him.

Aaryn and Yantra glanced at each other before laughing out loud. Yantra then feed Mihira a hand making Thara look at Aaryn who chuckled and pointed to the chicken making her pout.

Mihira and Yantra excused themselves to her bedroom as she began yawning. Anirudh glowered but kept silent when Saritha gave him a look.

Aaryn and Thara hugged everyone and told their goodbyes before leaving back to their house.

************************************

Target: 20 votes

Update: soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.3K 49
Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, independent, and spirited young woman. Born...
78.8K 5.8K 33
《 Featured in 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 & 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Reading lists 》 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐯 : A handsome and hardworking man...
68.6K 4K 29
"You left me...when we were about to start a new life together" Pain Of Love Lasts Forever We meet. We fall in love. We make promises. We leave each...
13.1K 1.1K 16
(completed) It's a new generation story of Anidita. This story revolves around Bondita Malhotra & Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Bondita is clingy, sweet, qu...