The Gift of Merci

Oleh _inksapien

"Error means failure, and failure means disappointment." "The Gift of Merci" takes readers on a gripping jour... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer
Igniting Hope in Every Filipino's Heart
Beyond the Medal
Chapter 1 - The Burnout College Kid
Chapter 2 - Constant Battles
Chapter 3 - Mental Health Matters
Chapter 4 - Law of Reverse Effort
Chapter 5 - Success Beyond Standards
Chapter 6 - Life Is A Race
Chapter 7 - Yearning for Tranquility in a Turbulent Mind
Chapter 8 - Why Does Sadness Override Efforts to Stay Happy?
Chapter 9 - In a Sea of Applause, Does Authentic Validation Exist?
Chapter 10 - When Grades Mean Nothing and Everything
Chapter 11 - Its Okay Not To Be Okay
Chapter 12 - Put Yourself First
Chapter 13 - Emptiness Behind Victories
Chapter 14 - The Girl Who Feels Too Much
Chapter 15 - Deep Rest Is A Self Care
Chapter 16 - Sensitive Kid
Chapter 17 - Tired at 20
Chapter 18 - To the Roads Not Taken
Chapter 19 - Upside Down
Chapter 20 - Evolving Through Failure
Chapter 21 - Away From Melodrama
Chapter 21 - New Chapter
Chapter 22 - New Sage
Author's Note
Chapter 23 - Second Life
Chapter 24 - Ironically Tainted
Chapter 25 - Perfect
Chapter 26 - No Doubt
Chapter 27 - Illness
Chapter 28 - You Only Live Once
Chapter 29 - Smiling Depression
Chapter 30 - Escape
Chapter 31 - Call her
Chapter 32 - It Cannot Be
Chapter 33 - Magic
Chapter 34 - Death Bed
Chapter 35 - It Was Delusion
Chapter 36 - When Healing Is Too Much
Chapter 37 - Leave Her
Chapter 38 - The Man
Chapter 39 - Prayers
Chapter 41 - New Opened Doors
Chapter 42 - Forgiving Oneself
Chapter 43 - Falling Forward
Chapter 44 - The Man
Chapter 45 - Hold On Pain Ends
Chapter 46 - The Barista of Life
Chapter 47 - Contentment
Chapter 48 - The Grass is Greener On Neither Side
Chapter 49 - Damaged Souls
Chapter 50 - The World Never Stops Here
End

Chapter 40 - Life

12 5 0
Oleh _inksapien

One of the most difficult obstacles we can encounter in life is the moment we realize how little time we are often given to spend in some of the best moments. It is those times when you wish your train was delayed so that his smile could linger just a moment longer or that maybe he will decide not to go after all.

But you have to let them go.

We cannot keep people for longer than we are meant to have them. Maybe they have been ours for years or maybe we were only lucky enough to know them for just a few, quick moments. Whatever the case and whoever they are, just know that the length of a moment does not dictate its value in your life. You can meet someone once and remember them forever, or you can spend years with someone who will eventually become nothing more than a distant, foggy memory. Love will often come to you in the unlikeliest of times, and if you spend that time dreaming of what it could be, you will miss out on all that you already have.

Love is tough. It can hurt us in ways we never thought possible. The after-effects of another person's love can make us wish that we had never even bothered with them in the first place.

But if we never tried, we would have never experienced all of the beautiful moments either.

Maybe the bad moments outweigh the beautiful ones in some instances, but from those bad times, we can learn so much. You can draw so much inspiration from the pain if you just allow yourself to feel. Yes, he hurt you, and yes, this relationship forced you to face demons you never even imagined. But just think of how much stronger you became because of the hurt. You can either let the pain destroy you, or you can use it to build yourself up and discover who it is that you really are. What makes you tick? What is it that truly drives you?

Without hurt there is no suffering, and without suffering there is no growth. How can you possibly know where to reach if there isn't something trying to hold you back in the first place? Often, we never realize how much we want something until someone tries to tell us we cannot have it. Maybe he doesn't want you to take the job because you would be too far away from him. Maybe you're sitting there, packing up the boxes to leave when you realize that is the last place you ever want to be.

Don't let someone else's idea of what is right for you dictate how you live your life. Your gut will never lie to you. You will always know deep down when something doesn't feel right, but acknowledging that fact is certainly easier said than done. But I promise you, the moment you tell yourself enough is enough, you will begin your steps towards freedom.

We all need a little tough love from time to time.

Whether it is in the form of a person or a problem, we will all have experiences that push us and guide us toward becoming our truest selves. We can either dwell on the fact that the amazing moments have passed or that our life plan has shattered beneath us, or we can pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and know that we are going to be okay. We will remember the good moments for the happiness they brought us, and we will allow the bad ones to guide us to a place we know where we can finally be whole. Love will never be easy, but it will most certainly be worth it. Happiness is truly a matter of perspective.

Life can be so beautiful if you let it be.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17 0 3
"No." She insists, cutting him off instantly. "We are not setting the entire camp back several hours just so some dramatic prince can get his journal...
82 14 7
I am a regular, shitty, but pretty fucking awesome human, I've seen things of beauty, and some damn right gruesome, A young (ish) woman, who has fuck...
1.2M 37.5K 69
How would you feel when the world you grew up in crashed and burned? What if you were tossed into one that was all about survival? Would you persever...