darling ; various anime ✔️

Af velcenq

━━━━━━ "my darling love." fluff. angst. smut. melanin. various anime. ༉‧₊˚✧ Mere

# WELCOME
# REQUEST
# ATTACK ON TITIAN
my love - levi a.
for tonight - armin a.
# NARUTO
you're annoying - sasuke u.
thank you - sasuke u.
i've missed you - kakashi h.
wait - kakashi h.
sunrise - kakashi h.
fake bf - kakashi h.
when we we're young - genma s.
my pretty girl - itachi u.
deal - neji h.
# BNHA
rehab - shigaraki t.
best friend - denki k.
daddy issues - touya t.
3 days - hitoshi s.
pissy - mina a.
house, not a home - dabi
# THE PROMISED NEVERLAND
an idiot - ray.
# KAKEGURI
# HAIKYUU
wet dreamz - akaashi k.
im coming - kenma k.
safe - kenma k.
counterfeit - kenma k.
redamancy - shirabu k.
$lut - kunimi a.
hear me - bokuto k.
# BLACK CLOVER
# SEVEN DEADLY SINS
# DARLING IN THE FRANXX
# HUNTER X HUNTER
run aways - killua z.
# DEMON SLAYER
love? - giyuu t.
remember - muchirou t
hashira- uzui t.
# HIGH RISE INVASION
caught - yayoi k.
# FRUITS BASKETS
home - kyo s.
# NORAGAMI
wife - yato.
# YOUR LIE IN APRIL
# KUROKO'S BASKETBALL
# JUJUTSU KAISEN
black wings - megumi f.
sober - gojo s.
in love - gojo s.
already best friends - gojo s.
can't love you - itadori y.
# TOKYO REVENGERS
a little fun - mikey & draken
cheesy romance manga - chifuyu matsuno
rulers - ran h.
no matter what - ran h.
jealousy - shinichiro s.
therapy - rindou h.
funny seeing you here - mitsuya t.
# BORUTO

her - kiba i.

3.5K 51 14
Af velcenq

——————————————————————

in which, she wasn't her, but she didn't need to be.

angst / fluff
psh also kinda father figure kakashi 👩🏽‍🦯
——————————————————————

SHE WATCHED AS HER BEST FRIEND laughed and blushed along with a girl who obviously had no interest in him.

she was so in love with a guy who was in love with a girl who was in love with the towns monster.

this is pathetic. she thought to herself, rolling her eyes as she walked past them. and the worst part about it, i cant bring myself to hate her.

y/n sighed, sitting down on a random bench in the leaf village, closing her eyes to relax and rid her thoughts before being startled by a deep mysterious voice.

"you look down." shino stated, causing the girl to yelp.

"can you make a little more noise before sneaking up on me!" she hissed.

"i'll do that when you tell him your feelings." shino said, his normal monotone voice as he sat down beside the girl. "you have to tell him sooner or later, who knows when our last days are."

"he's totally into hinata though. who wouldn't be?" she sighed, looking over at them as he teased her endlessly just to watch her face heat up and go red.

"you're right about that." shino hummed.

"you're not very good help y'know.." she sweatdropped, looking at the insect infested male.

-

"you could do better." kakashi stated at the end of her rant. she didn't even realize he actually paying attention; considering his eyes were glued to that damn porn book the whole time.

"but i can't." she sighed, resting her forehead on the tree she stood in front of before focusing all her chakra to her fist; punching the tree and releasing the chakra at the same time.

the tree and a few other trees surrounding it were completely destroyed before she sank to her knees.

"hm? why are you so focused on one sided love?" kakashi asked, only making the girl roll her eyes.

"are you serious right now? i came to you for dad advice." she scoffed.

"i'm not a dad though." kakashi gave a close eyed smile, tilting his head to the side as he looked up from his book.

"you have one more time before i punch your face instead of the tree." she stated, her eye twitching in annoyance.

"have you ever considered being a little more nicer? especially to your father figure?" kakashi teased.

"i hate you old man."

-

"just tell him." sakura huffed, resting her hands on her hips as she glared at the other girl.

"don't know what your talkin' bout pinky." y/n groaned, walking past the girl who followed her anyway.

"you know exactly what i'm taking about. you have feelings for that mutt but you won't say anything." she scoffed.

"just confess, that's what i did to my sasuke." she stated, her eyes turning into hearts as she daydreamed over the emo who ran away years ago.

"look at how well that went." y/n mumbled. "i think i'd rather take kakashi's advice, and he has no love life."

"c'mon! there's no point in being in love when you can't even tell the dude." sakura pressed.

"woah, you're in love and didn't even tell me n/n?" the voice she dreaded hearing asked as he threw his arm around her shoulder with a charming smile. "thought we were best buds?"

"psh, it's a lost cause." y/n mumbled, brushing kiba's arm off her shoulder before walking away to the training grounds.

-

"i thought i'd find you here." kakashi hummed, looking at the girl who sat in front of a tree. her knees were brought to her chest as she cried quietly to herself.

"tell me what's wrong." he sighed, sighing down beside the girl and putting his arm around her. he slowly rocked them both side to side, waiting patiently for her to start.

"no. because you're gonna give me shitty advice from your shitty smut." she joked, laughing.

kakashi laughed shortly, before his gaze softened. he laid his head on hers that rested on his shoulder.

"i'm just not her. i don't have looks. her smile. her laugh. i don't get it, old man." she sighed.

"maybe you should just confront the problem head on, rather than dealing with it by yourself. i'm sure he likes you." kakashi stated, bopping her nose as she cringed.

"and if he doesn't, he's an idiot." he smiled, making the girl roll her eyes.

"such a dad thing to say."

-

"hinata, can i talk to you?" y/n asked, looking at the shy girl.

"yes, of course." she said in her usual soft tone. her cheeks were slightly flustered as she gave the [older / younger] girl a small smile.

"one sided love.. how do i deal with it? i'd ask sakura but... this is already coming off bad i mean-" the girl sighed, restarting everything.

"i know a girl, who's in love with a guy who's in love with a girl who's in love with another guy.. how do i- i mean, how does she deal with that?"

hinata stared at the girl for a few seconds before laughing softly.

"you're in love with kiba aren't you?" she asked. y/n grumbled, looking to the side as her [skin tone] cheeks warmed up slightly.

"it's been pretty obvious since you two were the trouble making duo in the academy." she giggled. hinata placed her hands on top of y/n's shoulders, looking her in the eye with a soft smile and gaze.

"trust me though, he isn't in love with anyone else but you."

-

"c'mon y/n, just say it. you got this." y/n said, jumping slightly to hype herself up. "i don't have this." she deadpanned, groaning as she placed her head against the tree.

"the hell are you doing idiot?" kiba asked, walking behind her with akamaru trailing behind. "you've been standing at this tree jumping, talking to yourself, and waving your hands around for 30 minutes.. i'm starting to think you're losing it on me."

y/n's lips pursed slightly as she turned around to meet face to face with the guy she's been avoiding for two straight weeks.

"and why the hell have you been avoiding me? it's starting to hurt me and akamaru's feelings." he pouted as his dog barked in response.

she opened her mouth to speak, yet nothing came out. her body and brain were on two different pages, and she started to just move instead.

she grabbed his face, bringing it close before gently pressing her lips on his.

"i love you." she stated, cringing two seconds later. "god i hate myself." she laughed.

kiba made a confuse noise, almost one like a confused puppy, as he tilted his head sideways.

"why's that idiot?" he asked.

"because you love her and i'm not her and it just- y'know? i'm inter-"

"y/n what're you talking about? ive loved you since we were 8, running around in the woods waiting to cause trouble." kiba chuckled. "you don't need to be whoever this.. her is because i love you."

"cheesy." she said after a few seconds before he laughed and pressed their lips together.

-

they separated from the kiss, a smile plastered on both their faces as they walked down the isle once more.

"i love you," kiba whispered to the girl who smiled happily.

"i love you too." she whispered back before they made it to the end of the isle.

-

"i hope you know, if you hurt her i'll kill you." kakashi stated to kiba, his head tilting to the side with an innocent smile.

kiba nodded before shivering and slowly walking away from his former 6th hokage.

y/n lightly punched kakashi's arm, making him mutter a small 'ow' and pout at the younger girl.

"it's been 3 minutes since we've been married and you're already taking up the overprotective dad role, kakashi?"

"can never start to early." he smiled, watching as she looked happy with the one she's always loved.

"feels like it was just yesterday you were crying about not being her, right?" kakashi asked, looking over at kiba and hinata.

hinata had recently gotten married to naruto, which she were happy for. and sakura had recently gotten married to sasuke, which shocked the girl slightly but nonetheless made her smile.

"oh hush, i was a small girl not realizing how much i was overlooking." she huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"that's very true." kakashi nodded, agreeing.

"you don't have to say it old man!"

"you should really learn to be nicer to people. especially the one you call your father figure." kakashi stated teasingly, remembering that conversation.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

9K 347 8
/ᴡƏʀᴛʜ/ ɴᴏᴜɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴇ ᴇQᴜɪᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴꜱɪᴅᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ᴀᴛ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴇᴅ...
49.9K 951 38
Tripping: the act of placing a stick, knee, foot, arm, hand or elbow in such a manner that causes his opponent to lose balance or fall. You can eith...
46.7K 1.3K 21
you're friends with itadori and yk the rest -n word allowed in the comments -y/n is goofy/childish -she's 5'7 in this story and he's 5'9 I DO NOT OWN...
80.6K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...