Fierce: A Forever Series Book

De silver-shadowss

Book ONE in the Forever Series Raphael doesn't think that him and his brothers will ever be accepted by human... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 4

1.3K 50 5
De silver-shadowss

"Ughhh," Jasmine groaned as she opened her eyes. The light shining through her window only made the pounding in her head worse and she quickly shut her eyes again, pulling the blanket up over her face.

As the groggy girl slowly woke up, she groaned in pain and touched the sore spot on her head.

"What the-..." then the events of last night came rushing back to her and she shot up in her bed and looked around panicked. She was alive. She was alive. And there was no one in her house trying to kill her. She put a hand to her pounding head and slowly got up out of bed, opening the bedroom door and going to the living room.

Everything was in its rightful place and she frowned. Either she was going crazy or something really did happen last night.

"What the hell happened?" So she just shrugged and went back to her bedroom, snatching an ice pack from the freezer on her way. Jasmine held it to her head and sat on her bed, looking around for any sign that last night really happened.

And there is was. A piece of folded paper on her desk beside her laptop and camera, her name written on the front. She grabbed it and unfolded it carefully, just in case it was a bomb or something.

"You never know. It's a crazy world out there," she told herself as she opened it. She fought the urge to smile when she saw who it was from.

"Raphael. You sneaky turtle you." Jasmine bit her lip and smiled when she read the note.

Jasmine,

I know you probably have some questions, and that I should probably answer them. If you're up for it, meet me on the roof tonight at midnight.

Raphael

P.S. Take some Tylenol. You got a pretty nasty hit to the head

Jasmine placed the note down and smiled at his concern.

"So I'm not crazy." She told herself. The ice pack now discarded to the side, Jasmine glanced at the clock, that now read just after 12 noon, and started getting ready for her meeting with Raph. She first grabbed Tylenol for the aching in her head, then she dug through her closet and drawers, trying to find a proper outfit for tonight, the smile never leaving her face.

But what she didn't realize was that getting ready took wayyyy shorter than expected. So at just past 2, Jasmine was laying on her bed and staring at the ceiling. She let out a long sigh before reaching for the red pen on her desk.

As she laid on her bed, she passed the time by drawing a small red heart on the side of her wrist, Raphael's face burned into her mind the whole time.

She wasn't sure what, but there was something about this particular turtle that was-... different. She finished the heart and put the pen down, setting an alarm on her phone and deciding to take a nap until she needed to leave.

As Jasmine fell asleep, her thoughts stayed focused on one thing.

Raphael.

<<{}>>

Raph sighed as he untaped his hands. He had just finished beating the shell out of the punching bag to try and take his thoughts off Jasmine.

If you couldn't tell, it didn't work. He groaned and pulled out his phone from a pouch on his belt and checked the time. Only 2:06. Still 10 more hours until he met with her. He huffed and stood up, brushing away a tickling feeling on his wrist, before going out to the living area where Mikey was lounging on the couch watching TV.

"Ah Raph! There you are!" He turned to see Donnie walking out of his lab and towards him. He raised an eye ridge and absentmindedly brushed at his wrist again.

"Yea, what do you want?" He asked suspiciously. Donnie rocked on his heels and pushed up his glasses, looking to the side innocently.

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to-... you know. Talk," he said plainly, a small smirk gracing his face. Raph gave a low growl and brushed at his wrist again, making Donnie look at him odd.

"And what if I don't want to talk?"

"Is your wrist okay?" Asked Donnie curiously.

"Always so damn observant." Raph shrugged.

"It keeps feeling like something brushing it." Then his eyes widened. "OH MY GOD. ITS NOT A ROACH IS IT?!" He showed his wrist to Donnie who grabbed it and brought it close to his face. He chuckled and gave Raph his arm back.

"Very funny. Drawing little hearts on yourself now huh?" Raph frowned.

"What?" He looked at the spot on his wrist only to see a small red heart drawn there. He scowled at Mikey, who had wandered over and was now standing beside Donnie.

"Did you do this?" Mikey raised his hands in surrender.

"It wasn't me bro," he said honestly. Raph went to the bathroom, grumbling to himself the whole way, to wash it off. Only to find that it wouldn't come off-...

"Oh come on!" Donnie heard Raph yell and glanced at Mikey who was smiling.

"Mikey. What did you do?" He said suspiciously and Mikey chuckled.

"Like I said, I didn't do anything. But I'm pretty sure I know what happened."

<<{}>>

"So when his soulmate draws on herself, it shows up on him as well?" Donnie said slowly. Mikey nodded and Donnie raised an eye ridge.

"And how do you know this?"

"I've read about it online somewhere. About soulmates and how some people have certain things happen to them either when or before they meet their soulmate. Some people have writing appear or can hear thoughts or in Raphs case, whatever she draws shows up," he explained as he hopped up into Donnies desk. Donnie nodded slowly.

"And what made you decide to research this?"

"I don't know-... I just-..." he trailed off and hung his head a little bit. Donnie knew what he was going to say.

"You wanted to know if you had a soulmate?"

"Yeah," he replied quietly. "I know it's a long shot since were-... turtles. But I just wanted to know," he said and Donnie gave a small smile. Then Mikey perked up and swung his legs happily. "But now that Raph has this happening to him, maybe it will happen to us too," he said happily. Donnie patted his brothers shoulder and smiled.

"Maybe."

Leo came wandering down the hallway only to hear angry grumbling coming from the bathroom. He frowned and knocked on the half closed door, only to see Raph scrubbing harshly at his wrist. Leo leaned against the doorframe and smirked.

"What, did you have a roach on you?"

"Ha ha. Very funny Leo," growled Raph as he shut off the water and dried his hands.

"But seriously though. What's wrong?"

"Of all the things to happen, a heart? Really?" He grumbled and raised his wrist so Leo could see the small red heart on it. Leo held back a laugh.

"Wow Raph. That really-... really brings out the tough side of you. Didn't know you were such a 'heartthrob'," he barely held back bursting into laughter as Raph scowled at him.

"Ah shut up." He pushed past the snickering Leo and into the living room, where Mikey and Donnie were coming out of Donnies lab. Donnie smirked at him.

"Didn't come off did it?"

"Of course not. Just my luck." He huffed and flopped down onto the couch.

"I would tell you that it would go away, but I don't have the 'heart' to do it," snickered Mikey from the corner. Raph scowled at him and he just laughed. "All your attempts to wash it off will be in 'vein'," that one got Leo and Donnie chuckling as well. Raph crossed his arms and slid down further into the couch.

"Shut it Mikey."

"Don't worry Raph. He actually had a good explanation as to why this happened." Donnie smirked.

"Yeah. And anyhow, heart puns are the best way to keep a situation 'lighthearted'." Mikey laughed and Raph let out a low growl.

"That's it you little," he sprung off the couch towards Mikey, who screamed and ran away, leaving Donnie and Leo to laugh and watch Raph chase the youngest around the lair.

"Get back here!!"

<<{}>>

Meanwhile in a warehouse on the outskirts of the docks, a shadowy figure in a cloak and mask came forward and kneeled in front of a large throne that was shrouded in darkness, concealing the identity of their mysterious Master.

"You were right, Master. The turtles came to her rescue before I could finish the job."

"I told you to be careful. They are smart and will learn from their mistakes."

"I know," the masked figure kept their head down while they answered. "Give me more time, Master. I promise I won't fail you again."

"You better not."
___________________________

OHHHH PLOT TWISTS. I did some reading on soulmate things (since I know nothing-... OOPS-... kinda sad but oh well) and these are some of the things that showed up so I hope I did a good job on it. It was interesting writing about a soulmate. I've never done that before.

Well I hope you guys like it so far!

XX Shadow

(Unedited)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

41.7K 775 18
Separated from her sister shortly after their father died, Y/N O' Neil learned to adapt to the NYC way, living a dangerous and shady life for 16 year...
2.4K 130 14
☞ Ⓒⓞⓑⓐⓛⓣ & Ⓒⓡⓘⓜⓢⓞⓝ 【✘】 "𝓘𝓽 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓰𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓽." **...
8.7K 285 10
After a major fight with Leo, Raph decides it's time to move on and live his own life. After years of being away, Raphael hears word that his brother...
12.8K 371 29
"Sweet creature, sweet creature Wherever I go, you bring me home" Best rankings: #1 in #donnie ©️ kibutsujiis