-Blessed by Divinity: Eternit...

By arjun_snm

The sequel to 'Blessed by Divinity'. All hopes of an early retirement are lost for Aaron as he is called on... More

Prologue- A New Age
Returning Home
A New Threat
A Tight Situation
The Mainland
Nightmare World
A New Face
Shaking the Rust
The Mining City
Protecting What We Can't
Remnants
A Phantom Performance
A New Goal
Battle at the Ruins
A Touching Reunion
Unleashed Potential
Taking a Detour
Snowpoint Temple
Battle at the Depths
Undying Flame
A Pokemon's Dream
The City on the Coast
The Silent Trainer
Nightmare World II
Desperate Measures
New Competition
The Fox's True Power
Unexpected Help
A Psychic's Prediction
Wishing on a Star
Emerging from the Shadows
The Wish Pokemon
The City of the Setting Sun
A Devil's Return
Vista Lighthouse Showdown
Nightmare World III
Flying Solo
Parting Ways
Passion Reignited
A Titanic Clash
Trouble in Paradise
The Tallest Mountain
The Puppet Master
World's Most Wanted
Endless Sea
Nightmare World IV
Together
Descent
Clash at the Summit
Primal Instincts
Cursed
Revenge
Ascension
Truth and Ideals
Battle at the End of the Void
Divinity Reborn
Letting Loose
Progress
Celestial Power
Destruction
No Control
Faded Mirror
Patience and Pent Up Power
Battle at the Fallen King's Throne
Fate
Draconic Power
Divinity Awakened
Reality
Epilogue - Almighty Sinnoh
A/N

The Sunyshore Brothers

24 0 0
By arjun_snm

"Intruder located. Elite def-"

"You can cut the shit Flint, we don't have to talk like those idiots."

I had to do a double take to make sure I was hearing right. The two men stood before me exchanged looks before laughing with each other at the mention of the uniformed guards. I looked over to Dragonite who was equally confused.

"Whatever man, I'm just trying to have some fun. It gets boring being like this Volkner, you should know."

Once the two realised Dragonite and I were still here, they looked over to us, their eyes glowing a faint light blue. They both had smiles on their faces, which came to a huge surprise to us.

"Oh shit, if it isn't Aaron! When they said there was an elite threat they weren't kidding." The deep red haired man looked over to us, clearly recognising us. The other man by his side shook his head slowly as if he was stood next to an idiot. "Man, we really would have loved to battle you in different circumstances, but I'm not complaining."

Both men readied their pokeballs, intent on a battle. I figured that they were affected by the same spell as the uniformed city guards but these two were much more aware of their actions, still retaining their personalities.

At once, the three of us released our pokemon, four pokemon now lining the makeshift field on the lighthouse floor. Wherever Red was I hoped he wasn't held up like me otherwise we'd be stuck here for a long time. The two people I was up against were no slouches and I couldn't afford to look away for even a moment.

"Infernape, let's show Aaron why we're the elite four!"

"Luxray, let's make this battle one to remember!"

I called on the help of my other dragon type, both Dragonite and Dragapult were ready for this battle and it showed on their faces.

"Acrobatics!" / "Ice fang!"

Our opponents moved quickly. Infernape and Luxray mixed up their attack patterns, crossing paths to confuse us. Both dragons retreated into the air above their opponents, avoiding the powerful moves. I knew I had to be careful as to not destroy the lighthouse we were battling inside of.

"Rock slide!" / "Thunder on the rocks!"

As the simultaneous moves were called out once again, a quarry of rocks came crashing down from the air above, exploding on impact as the powerful bolt of lightning collided with the rock move. The crushed rocks and debris came crashing down onto Dragonite and Dragapult, both able to escape with only minor injuries.

I gritted my teeth, seeing my own strategy being used against me but I shook the thought. I couldn't afford to be on the defensive for this battle, knowing I had to take charge sooner rather than later.

"Dragapult, use phantom force. Dragonite, superpower!"

The stealth pokemon vanished into the air as his partner readied her attack. Dragonite's scales gave off a hot red steam as she smashed her fist into Luxray, sending him flying into Infernape. Both pokemon crashed into a wall but returned to their feet quickly, letting out loud roars to show they weren't going to roll over so easily.

"Luxray, use play rough!"

"Infernape, use overheat!"

The electric pokemon charged toward Dragonite, cloaked in a mystical veil. The dragon pokemon braced for impact, waiting until the perfect moment to catch Luxray in her hands to deter the super effective fairy move.

But, we were unable to avoid the scorching wave of heat, the powerful fire move connecting with both Dragonite and Luxray. The dragon pokemon returned to the air, unshaken by the move.

"Flint, what the fuck! We're on the same team here!"

"Sorry man, collateral damage, you know."

The red haired man sheepishly rubbed the back of his head, apologising for the friendly fire. Volkner shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose before looking back up to the battle. "Whatever. We should take this battle more seriously now."

"Right. Follow my lead, Infernape, use acrobatics!"

Luxray returned to his feet, his teeth glowing a frosty blue as both pokemon charged toward Dragonite. The dragon pokemon waited patiently for the call, knowing that she couldn't move too hastily.

"Dragapult now!"

"Gotcha!"

Before I could make sense of what Flint was saying, the stealth pokemon emerged from the shadows. But before he could strike, both Infernape and Luxray spun on their heels, directing their attacks right to where Dragapult reappeared.

With his innate speed, Dragapult was able to avoid Luxray's attack but Infernape was more than a match for his speed. The flame pokemon struck his target over his head, then again with both feet, sending Dragapult crashing into the floor. He quickly returned to the battle, taken by surprise by the unconventional attacks.

I gritted my teeth, seeing the combined power of two of the region's strongest trainers. Nevertheless, my brain was working overtime to come up with a strategy. The two dragon pokemon were on opposite sides of the field but this could play to our advantage.

"Dragonite, use dragon rush! Dragapult, hydro pump!"

The stealth pokemon moved quickly, sweeping across the field with a wave of torrential water. Both Infernape and Luxray leapt into the air to avoid the sweeping attack but now they were right where we wanted them. Dragonite swept low to catch the two pokemon as they descended from their jumps.

"Use rock slide to get higher!"

In mid air, Infernape twisted his body to use the rock move. Boulders came crashing down from above, both the flame pokemon and his partner using them as footholds to climb higher and higher out of Dragonite's reach.

But it would take more than that to stop Dragonite. Cloaked in a mystical light, she broke through the falling boulders, closing in on her targets.

"Now thunder Luxray!"

"Hydro pump Dragapult!"

In quick response to the counter move, the ghost pokemon fired another blast of torrential water to intercept the close range thunder attack. The two moves collided, the electricity coursing through the water attack, the two moves causing a huge explosion kicking up a smoke cloud.

Then through the thick smoke, Dragonite burst through, crashing into her two targets, sending them crashing into the floor below right into the path of Dragapult.

"Psychic fangs!"

"Use overheat to keep them away!"

As the stealth pokemon flew through the air, Infernape managed to fire off another blast of heat in mid air. That attack was enough to stop Dragapult, both pokemon landing on the floor of the lighthouse but not without injury. The two dragon pokemon returned to the floor, side by side as they kept their eyes fixed on their opponents.

An eerie silence settled on the field, all four pokemon focused on the intense battle. If the circumstances weren't what they were, this would have been a battle I wished to go on forever.

"Luxray, crunch!" / "Infernape, acrobatics!"

"Hurricane to keep them away!"

Just before they could connect their attacks, a sweeping gale pushed the two pokemon away. Both were able to regain their footing before taking any serious damage but as they looked up, only one of the dragon pokemon were in sight.

"Now Dragapult!"

Emerging from the shadows, the stealth pokemon wasn't going to miss a second time. Cloaked in a terrifying mist, Dragapult crashed into both targets, causing them to collapse into a heap on the floor. Both Infernape and Luxray returned to their feet after a while but they couldn't continue like this forever.

"Let's end this now, overheat!" / "We finish this here, thunder!"

"This is it now! Dragonite, hurricane! Dragapult, hydro pump!"

All four moves collided at the center of the lighthouse, threatening to destroy the building from the bottom. Both dragon pokemon pushed on, breaking through their opponent's attacks, scoring direct hits to end the fight.

Infernape and Luxray collapsed to the floor once more, only this time they were out cold. Half shocked, half inspired, both trainers returned their pokemon, admitting defeat.

"Wow, even both of us stood no chance!"

"Flint, we aren't meant to say that. He's the 'enemy'."

The red haired man only shrugged his shoulders, turning to his friend, "Well you have to admit that was a good battle."

Volkner's lips curled into a smile, showing that he felt the same way. He turned to face me, a more serious look on his face.

"Hey kid, you should get going. Red's going to need your help, he's up against a real powerful pokemon up there."

I didn't waste another second. With both dragons at my side, we stepped into the elevator as we started our slow ride to the top.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 9 16
*Sequel to Pokémon Myth & Pokémon Legends* +Prequel to Pokémon Project AZ+ A/N: There will be some characters coming back from the other book, but...
53 0 12
This story follows the advantages of Aaron flame and Akane violet-nova. These two will go throughout Sinnoh making enemies and Allies alike. I am wo...
24.5K 1K 52
Ash was unexpectedly selected for Kanto High academy - one of the most popular academy in all regions. There he met with all his friends - new and ol...
3.7K 141 51
Ash, Serena, Clemont and the rest of the Electroclan have destroyed the largest of the Galactic Starxsource plants, but now they're on the run. Galac...