Ex-Married Couple

By missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.10

4.9K 158 19
By missanonymousL

CHAP.10

———»•«———

The latter then faced the four and there he witnessed the girls. He also stiffened and got nervous after he realized it.

Jennie and Taehyung made an eye contact before Namjoon decided to speak for them after noticing their frozen state thinking that it might be because Taehyung is a well-known actor/model.

“So Taehyung, these are our friends back in College. Jisoo here is Jin hyung's fiancé, Jennie is Jisoo's cousin. Rosé and Lisa are our friends in College, these girls are batchmates and they are from the same departments along with Jungkook here.” Namjoon explained but Taehyung was still there frozen.

“Do you perhaps… know each other?” Jin asked while eyeing the frozen girls.

“No. I don't know him.” Jennie said coldly as soon as she recovered from shock.

Taehyung looked hurt but masked it with a fake smile.

“Well I do.” The earned all of their attention. Jisoo was looking at Taehyung with a burning gaze, she looked like she's about to kill someone that made the two gulp.

“You do? Really?” Jin asked frowning at his fiancé.

“I do know him quiet well,” Jisoo repeated.

“Well, he is well-known here in Korea as an actor and model. Of course, Jisoo will know him, right Soo?” Rosé tried to make a cover up but Jisoo did not care about it.

“Y-Yeah. That's what she is pointing about,” Lisa also did.

“Hyung, we should go to our seat now. The others are waiting,” Jungkook then muttered after noticing the awkwardness of the atmosphere that enveloped them.

“Right. Come on girls,” Jin said and lead the girls towards their reserved seats.

Soo, calm down. You can't explode, not in here.” Lisa whispered towards her friend who only clenched her jaw before nodding unwillingly.

Jungkook and Namjoon noticed this as they walked behind the four girls.

Soon they arrived the seat, they were greeted by two unfamiliar men, well one whose with the two is so familiar. At least for Rosé, that is.

“Come sit. These are our friends as well,” Jin said while poitning at the three young men.

The monolid-eyed guy sitting next to the guy whose smiling like a sunshine, stared at the raven girl standing along his friends and some other girls.

He knew her very well, the girl's name is none other than the famous “Park Rosé”.

“Oh hey girls~” the smiling guy said and waved and stood up to bow onto them.

“Hello too, mister?” Lisa asked while sticking her hand out.

“Hoseok. Jung Hoseok.” The guy accepted the hand and shook it.

“Nice to meet you, Hoseok ssi.” Lisa smiled cheekily then a voice was heard.

“Let's sit,” Jungkook muttered emotionlessly.

Jungkook then sat in front of Lisa, Hoseok in front of Jin whose sitting beside Jisoo, Jennie in front of her now “ex-boyfriend” Taehyung whose between both Yoongi and Jimin while Jimin was in front of Rosé.

“So, this is Hoseok's cousin, Min Yoongi. And here, is Park Jimin.” Jin pointed at the two men sitting beside Taehyung.

“Anyway, some of you does not know them yet, or maybe you do?” Namjoon asked then the three nodded.

“Rosé ssi is the daughter of one of our business partners, am I correct Rosé ssi?” Jimin asked while looking at the raven who only rolled her eyes at him.

“Oh really? How about Lisa?” Namjoon asked.

“Yoongi ssi does look familiar to me,” Lisa stated that earned their attention.

“Really?” Jin asked.

“I met Lisa ssi at the exhibition in Canada a year back.” Yoongi said with his poker face that made her realize.

“Oh yes! The exhibition held in Canada. That is why you looked so familiar, Yoongi ssi.” Lisa said and smiled at the guy who only nodded at her.

Just then, the waiter then came and took their orders.

“I've heard that you girls and Jungkookie here are batchmates, correct?” Hoseok asked then the girls nodded.

“Thinking about it, I wonder who's Jungkook's ex here,” Jimin stated that made Lisa frozen. Namjoon and Jin also looked at Jimin with wide eyes.

“I mean, didn't you guys said that Jungkook had a girlfriend before?” Jimin asked while looking innocently at them, Hoseok looked at Jungkook then to the girls.

“Jim—”

“Jisoo ssi is an exception though since Jin hyung said that Jisoo ssi's first love was Jin hyung. That means, three of the girls are left.” Jimin stated and eyed the three but his eyes lingered to Rosé who looked wary and worried, he smirked at this. “Rosé ssi must be out for a reason that she had never been on a relationship. Down to both Jennie ssi and Lisa ssi.”

“Jimin, what the hell are you talking about?” Jin tried to stop the playful guy but he did not listen and continued his guessing game.

“Jennie ssi, no offense but Jungkookie isn't really a fond of bitchy girls,” Jimin said then Lisa looked at Jennie who looked unbothered and collected. Lisa looked at Jimin's direction before glancing towards Jungkook whose actually staring at her. Lisa broke the eye contact when she heard Jimin speak again.

“His type is…” Jimin held his chin as if thinking, “Cute and angelic just like Lisa ssi. That also leaves to you, Lisa ssi. Are you perhaps his—”

“Shut up now, shorty. You are making Lisa ssi uncomfortable.” Yoongi said trying to save the girl.

“Sorry about him, girls. He's just too playful sometimes,” Hoseok ssi said while glaring at Jimin's direction. The waiter then went to them and placed their orders on the table.

Rosè stuffed a mouthful food then spoke, “More like he has a shitty mouth.”

“Let's just eat peacefully, alright?” Jin said then they all nodded.

Althroughout the dinner, Lisa, Jennie, Jungkook and Taehyung remained quiet. Jungkook would sometimes talk if they talk about him but he would mostly just stare and glance at Lisa who only ate her food quietly.

Jennie remained silent with her bitch face as she ate her food while Taehyung would always glance at her.

“Anyway, nice meeting you girls.” Hoseok said while smiling warmly to the girls who also smiled and nodded genuinely.

You too, Hoseok oppa.” Rosé said and smiled not minding that she just called him ‘oppa’.

“'Til we see each other again,” Yoongi stated then the four nodded.

“Bye guys, bye hon~” Jisoo said then Jin waved his hand and bid goodbye as well.

Lisa plopped herself on her bed as soon as she arrived at her own bedroom. She stared blankly at the mirror as she reminisced the earlier happenings.

She looked at herself while thinking about Jungkook, again. She remembered him staring at her intently as she eat her food or even when Jimin guessed about his “ex-girlfriend” not knowing that she was actually his “ex-wife” from the beginning.

Lisa woke up by the sudden knock on her door that made her groan in annoyance. She rubbed her eyes before opening the door only to be greeted by her mom.

“Lisa! You need to fix yourself and hurry. We have somewhere to go,” her mom said that made her confused.

“Where?” Lisa asked as she rubbed her eyes while pouting her lips.

“We'll meet a business partner, Lisa. Now go and change, we'll wait for you donwstairs.” Her mom stated before leaving her at her room.

She was confused for a bit and scratched her head before going straight to her bathroom to wash herself up.

“Where are we going mom, dad?” Lisa asked as soon as she went downstairs.

“Rosé dear, we'll be leaving you for now.” Her mom said softly to the raven girl.

“Sure, aunty. Take care~” Rosé said then Lisa's parents smiled at the latter before going out of the house with Lisa.

Lisa is still confused as to where they would go and who's the business partners that they'll meet.

They arrived at the fancy restaurant and went straight inside without wasting any minute. There, Lisa saw their so called business partners.

“Oh! There you are!” the woman in her 50s said and hugged Lisa's mom happily. Lisa eyed her dad beside her whom also walked to a man—Lisa guessed as the woman's husband—enveloping him to a brotherly hug.

“Sit, sit. You must be their daughter? Wow, you really are so beautiful.” The said woman said then Lisa smiled shyly while blushing that made the latter laugh.

They all sat in front of each other. Lisa felt so lost until the husband of the said unknown woman spoke.

“We should eat first before we discuss about it.” Lisa once again looked confused as to what business will they talk about that she had to be there.

After they ate the food, the couple in front of them seemed to be looking for someone—waiting rather.

“I'm so sorry about our son. He is quiet late, hope you could consider him.” The woman spoke apologetically. Lisa's parents just smiled and nodded at her.

Just then, a tall handsome guy went to them.

“Sorry, mom and dad. I had some errands to do, please forgive me.” The guy said and gave his mom a kiss on the cheek.

“You must be Cha Eunwoo, am I correct?” Lisa's dad as he stood up and offered a handshake to the new comer.

———»•«———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.9K 34
What will you do if you met your husband again? Your husband that you never loved from the first place the husband who makes your blood boil everyti...
234K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
341K 7.6K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...
22.2K 624 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role🤗 Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...