Different universe, new me (...

By CraziiFanWriter

The war between Olympus and Gaia is over. The demigods finally wanted a normal life, Percy wanted to be with... More

Why is it always me
What happened
Blessings explained
Fast A/N:
The mission:
It all started with a pen:
Independence day
The meeting:
Another Earth meeting:
New story:
Homefront Part 1:
Homefront Part 2:
School trip:
New team:
The League of Shadows and more secrets:
Fighting:
Rise from the dead:
Not quite dead:
Author Note NOT BEING CANCELLED
Mission and first...Kill?!

After so many years we still try:

1.7K 32 23
By CraziiFanWriter

A/N:

So here is another chapter but first I need to explain some things for you guys to understand this story. So we all know that Dick is the oldest brother of the Wayne family with him being 21 and all, but in this story Dick will be the youngest Wayne son. Damien will be the oldest he is 21 and his superhero name will be Shadow. Tim will be 19 years old and goes still bij Red Robin and Jason will be 17 years old and goes by The Red Hood. And last but not least we have Dick and he will be like in season 1 of the Young Justice 13 years old and goes by Robin, later on his b-day then he will of course be 14. Also Damien, Tim and Jason never were called Robin because Dick's mother used to call him her little robin so it would be weird if they went by that name when Dick wasn't even there yet.

In this story Dick and Bruce a really close so he will be called Richard 'Dick' Wayne most of the time, Bruce also fully adopted Dick as his son so that is also a reason his last name is Wayne. Tim and Jason still go by there original last names. All four brothers are very close.

Now that you know al that lets go on with the story shall we.

Annabeth POV:

13 years later - Camp Half-Blood - Long Island Beach NY - July 3 10:45 a.m

It has been 13 years since Percy disappeared, we still are trying to look for a way to get him back but we still can't make the portal work. Lady Hecate and her children tried al kind of things with their magic and me and my siblings have looked in my mothers library but didn't find anything.

' Annabeth come fast we think we finally found something.' Lou Ellen yelled.

I looked at Lou with tears in my eyes and said: ''Really you think you found something, what are we waiting for come on.''

Lou ran to the portal behind the waterfall and there I saw Lady Hecate and Lord Poseidon waiting for us.

' Dear Annabeth I think Lou and I finally found something, in one of my books was a riddle we figured it out and we need to have a prophecy to activate the portal because the people who are in the prophecy are needed to open the portal as well as to say the spell my daughter said 13 years ago when the portal opened for the first time.' Lady Hecate explained.

'' Well then I guess we should go and find Rachel then.'' I said still pretty sad.

' Annabeth what's wrong we have finally found a way to get Percy back.' Lord Poseidon said.

'' Well my Lord it's just sad to know that the only way to get Percy back is with a prophecy full of danger, and to think that he doesn't remember anything will make it even more dangerous, what if we can't get his memory back or if he doesn't even want to come back to this life full of danger. It has been 13 years he probably has a good and safe life in that other world.''

' Well I think you a quite right about that but I know for sure that we will get Percy back, and he loves us very much I don't think he wouldn't want to help us and we are not only going because there is a prophecy coming but because we need him because we love him.'

I looked at Lord Poseidon and smiled at what he just said I know he is right and we will figure it all out.

'' Rachel do you have a prophecy for us it's for Percy to make the portal work again.''

' Oh hello Annabeth, My Lord and My Lady I don't really kno-

But before she could finish her sentence green smoke came at the spirit of Delphi started to speak:

The boy who got lost shall be found.

The help of The Boy Wonder they shall need.

The owl, the Ghost King, the Lighting and the Hammer shall help.

Two from blood are coming along

Time and Earth are coming and they won't be alone.

When they find the sea, the owl will not be pleased.

The Robin they shall need to win the war once again. 

The Multi-Billionaire son and the hero are the same.

Win his trust before it get's lost

The end will not be as the Olympiërs hoped

After the green smoke disappeared I can to Rachel so she didn't fall. I looked at Lord Poseidon and we said goodbye to Rachel and left for the Big House for a meeting.

After the Seven and Nico came into the Big House they looked confused.

'' We have another Big prophecy and with it we cam now travel to the other world and save Percy but we need some people who are going along the prophecy said that the owl that would be me I think, the Ghost King is Nico, the Lighting I think that is Jason but it could also mean Thalia and last we had the Hammer I would think that would be Leo.'' I explained fast.

' Annabeth I will come I miss Percy very much when do we leave.' Nico said confident.

' I will come to Leo Mcsizzle misses his prank brother.' Leo said with a bright smile

' I will come to Thalia is with Lady Artemis and we don't know where they are and I miss my cousin very much to.' Jason said.

'' Good than we only need Sally and we can leave.'' I said and looked at Lord Poseidon.

' What why do we need Sally she is just a mortal we can't take her it is to dangerous.' Lord Poseidon said with a little bit of panic in his voice. Poseidon still cares deeply for Sally.

'' My Lord the prophecy said that 'two from blood are coming along' that would be you and Sally because are his first parents.''

Poseidon flashed away and a moment later appeared back with Sally we explained what was going on and she was so happy that after all these years we still tried and we now can to the other world to find her son.

We went to the waterfall and to the portal, Lady Hecate began to say the prophecy and Lou said the spell I remembered from so long ago. Finally the portal opened again Lou and Lady Hecate wished us good luck and with that we went into the portal.

In the other world ( still with the demigods ) - Gotham City - 11:00 am - July 3

When the light went away I looked at the new place we where, it looked like a city but it was very dark.

' Ehhm Annabeth was this suppose to happen.' I heard Leo say but he sounded younger than he normally does. I looked at him and saw that he looked like a thirteen year old teenager. I looked over at Jason, Nico and than at myself we all looked like we where thirteen years old again, Sally also looked younger but Lord Poseidon still looked like he was in his late twenties.

'' I think this is because when Percy went into the portal he was reborn but now it is 13 years later we look also like 13 year old teenagers. Sally looks the same as when Percy was still 13 year, Lord Poseidon looks like he normally does but that's probably because he is a god.'' I explained.

' Yes but I am also god why do I look like a 13 year old I also can't chance how I want to look.' Jason asked.

'' Well I don't know about that but it doesn't matter we just need to find Percy but how. The prophecy said something about a boy called ' The Boy Wonder'. ''

Just as I had said that the huge television screen on a building called Wayne Enterprises showed the news about the ' Dynamic Duo'

Reporter:

Last night Batman and the Boy Wonder saved people from the Joker. the Joker wanted to kill the people for an unknown reason like usual but was stopped by our very own Dynamic Duo Robin and Batman. Tomorrow we will steam live as the superhero sidekicks get to the Hall of Justice.

'' Well now we know where we need to go tomorrow for now we need a plan and a place to stay.'' I said while walked on the streets for a place to spend the night.

Dick's POV:

Wayne Manor - Gotham City - 11:00 am - July 3

~Dream~

There was a bright light when it died down I saw four teenagers and two adults.

Ehhm Annabeth was this suppose to happen. The Boy that looked like a latino elf asked the blond girl who looked at the other boys and herself.

I think this is because Percy went into the portal he was reborn but now 13 years later we also look like 13 year old teenagers. Sally looks the same as when Percy was still 13 years, Lord Poseidon looks like he normally does but that's probably because he is god. The blond girl Annabeth explained.

Yes but I am also a god so why do I look like a 13 year old I also can't chance how I want to look. The blond boy asked.

The blond girl Annabeth said she didn't know about that and then asked about the Boy Wonder aka me, now I really was curious what was about to happen. The people looked at a huge tv screen at Wayne Enterprises. It was about how Bruce, Jason and I stopped the Joker and about the Hall of Justice tomorrow. When the news was over they said they where going to the Hall of Justice and then they walked further into the city.

~end dream~

I woke up when someone knocked on my door and saw my brother Damien standing there.

' Hey Dick are you coming mother asked when I would bring you to see her again and father said it would be ok to visit her today so get dressed and bring your katana with you.' Damien said.

I came out of bed and thought about the weird dream I would see if those people would really come tomorrow I know it was just a dream but it just felt so real. I got dressed, took my katana I got from Damien and put it in my holder on my back.

I went to diner to see my adopted family Bruce Wayne, Jason Todd, Tim Drake and Damien Wayne sitting at the table waiting for me.

' What is the rule about weapons at the table Master Dick.' Alfred our family butler said while he took my katana and put food on the table.

'' Dad, Damien and I are going to see Mother Talia is that alright?'' I asked my dad.

' Sure I already told Talia that you were coming today.' Bruce said.

When we finished diner Damien and I took our katana's and said our goodbyes and went to the League of Assassins.

League of Assassins - 12:00 pm - July 3

' Damien, Dick you made it finally. I am so happy to see you both again.' Mother Talia said.

' Hello mother it is indeed very nice to see you again to, we brought our katana's because you mentioned you wanted to learn Dick some new tricks.' Damien said.

' Yes, yes that is true but first let's have some tea and catch up.' Mother said.

Talia is Damien's real mother and my adopted mother. My real parents died when I was 8 years old my family was in a circus but where murdered by a man named Tony Zucco. Bruce, Tim, Jason and Damien where there that night and Bruce adopted me. That's how I became from Richard 'Dick' John Grayson to Richard 'Dick' John Wayne-Grayson. Later I found out that my new family was also Gotham's superheroes. Bruce is Batman, Damien is Shadow, Jason is the Red Hood and Tim is the Red Shadow. When I found out there secret I insisted that I also became a superhero, after some more training I became Robin in honour of my mother because she used to call me that. It mostly is just me and Bruce because my brothers have places they protect. Bruce and I are mostly called the Dynamic Duo and the media calls me the Boy Wonder because I'm so young but still a very skilled superhero

Later Talia found out that I liked to practise with Damien with his swords and then she started to train me to and later on she became like my second mother.

Now it's four years later and I'm 12 years old, Damien and I still visit our mother pretty often. But tomorrow everything is going to change tomorrow Speedy, Aqualad, Kid Flash and I are going to the Hall of Justice our first step to become full members of the Justice League.

But that is for tomorrow now I'm spending some time with my brother and my mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Wow another very long chapter, the next chapter will be called Independence Day and I think it's really going to be fun to write.

How is Dick going to react when he finds out his dream was real and what was that weird talk about that portal and gods.

Find out in the next chapter I hope you guys like the story.

I have one more question I am thinking to do BirdFlash 1. because I just love Wally and Dick together. 2. because it would really at some drama to the story with Dick/Percy with Annabeth.

So pleas react what I should do and have a nice day.

xxx-xsophie26

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 5.1K 25
After defeating Gaia Percy is being forced to become god, but instead he asks to be sent to the world where no divine can influence him. There, he wa...
9.3K 173 32
At first, Percy thought he was going to live an easy life after years of constant battle and danger. But as fate would have it, it wasn't meant to be...
1.8K 28 5
After the battle with the giants and Gaia, the demigods found themselves in the Olympian throne room. The gods in gratitude grant the seven with rewa...
30.3K 768 21
Percy Jackson has lost everything. So she went home to spend time with her mom. But sadly their together was cut short causing her to go and live wit...