Ex-Married Couple

By missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.9

4.5K 152 14
By missanonymousL

CHAP.9

———»•«———

“Now tell me where that bastard is because I will bury him alive, Jen.” Jisoo stated.

“Count me in, Soo. I want to chop the hell out of him,” Rosé seconded.

“Don't you dare forget about me. I will cut his dick until there's nothing for him to brag,” Lisa threatened that made Jennie somehow happy.

“Thank you guys.” Jennie said genuinely then she stood up and the three was about to hug Jisoo when she raised her palm.

“Don't come any closer. You guys reek of alcohol, you stink!” Jisoo complained that made the three giggle and went upstairs.

“Wait! Clean this mess first!” Jisoo shouted.

“Clean it, Soo!” Jennie shouted and laughs were heard while Jisoo rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue in disbelief.

“I can't believe that I became a maid after coming back from Tokyo!” Jisoo complained while three just ate the hang over soup that Jisoo cooked for them.

“Now tell me what happened.” Jisoo askes sternly.

“Jen saw him making out with another chic,” Rosé spat without thinking while Jennie and Lisa looked at Rosé wide-eyed.

Rosé felt a burning gaze from the two so she looked up and there she realized what she just said. Just then, the three heard a knife sound coming from the kitchen.

There, they saw Jisoo holding a big sharp knife while the three rushed to her and blocked her as she started walking to the door.

“Soo, what will you do with that knife?” Lisa asked while blocking the brunette.

“Get out of my way, girls. I will murder that Kim Taehyung,” Jisoo said firmly that made the three scared, “Now move,” Jisoo glared at the three.

“Soo, you'll be imprisoned if you do that!” Jennie said.

“Relax, Soo. Let's talk about this calmly, alright?” Rosé tried to ease her up and take the knife but Jisoo held it tightly.

“I don't care if I get imprisoned. I'll skin him alive after what he had done!” Jisoo said that made the three scared even more. Jisoo had always been protective towards them especially to her cousin, Jennie.

Flashback

Jennie cried and cried as she told them that Jongin cheated on her.

Kim Jongin or much known as Kai is a basketball player in their campus and is one of the said “hot boys” of the campus.

Jennie caught Kai and her so-called friend Krystal making out in one of the changing room inside the campus.

Jisoo then banged the table angrily and walked out.

“Jisoo wait!” Lisa ran along Jennie and Rosé who followed in suit.

As soon as Jisoo arrived at the court where Kai and the others where playing, she immediately threw a ball on his face hitting his jaw harshly.

“What the fuck?!” Kai cussed loudly and looked at who the hell had the audacity to throw a ball on his face. Krystal immediately went to his side.

“How dare you cheat on Jennie huh?!” Jisoo shouted angrily, not caring about the other players and even the cheerleaders including Krystal looking at her.

“What?” Kai asked, acting oblivious about the fact that he cheated.

“You motherfucker!” Jisoo kicked his balls making him groan in pain while holding his groin as he knelt down.

“Kai! You bitch!!” Krystal took ahold of Jisoo's hair but then Lisa popped out of nowhere.

“Don't you dare lay a hand on Jisoo!” Lisa shouted angrily and pulled her hair harshly making her cry in pain.

The others got alert and tried to stop the fight. Other cheerleaders whom are Krystal's minions went to attack Jisoo and Lisa but Rosé and Jennie were fast enough to fight the two. The whole court was filled with screams and cries, mainly from the cheerleaders.

The four girls along with the cheerleaders and Kai were called to the chancellor's office.

“They started it first!” Krystal pointed at Jisoo angrily while the four rolled their eyes.

“Us? We didn't even notice you were there until you started pulling my hair,” Jisoo spat coldly.

“Jisoo is telling truth, Mr. Bang. We were there for Kai not with this ugly duckling. She just butted in!” Rosé said while Lisa nodded.

“Yeah and you kicked Kai!” Krystal stated.

“Why are you concerned? It's not like you are his girlfriend, am I correct?” Lisa spat that made her shut up.

Krystal glared at Lisa who only raised an eyebrow at her.

“She is a friend, stop being delusional Lisa.” Kai defended himself.

“But friends don't make out at the changing room, mister stupid dumbshit asshole.” Rosé spat while Jennie remained silent while looking down.

“Is this true, Miss Jung and Mr. Kim?” the principal asked.

“I don't plan on meddling about your personal connections but that is something unprofessional of you.” The chancellor said disappointment laced in his voice.

“We weren't, Mr. Bang—”

“I saw it! What's there to hide? I saw you two making out, isn't that a disgraceful shit? Making out inside the campus lowers the dignity of the school.” Jennie said without any emotions and calm.

“That thing isn't tolerable, is it Mr. Bang? That's a disgusting act, if other students.Jisoo said that made the principal sigh and massage his temple.

“Jongin and Krystal, you will be suspended for a week for doing an unacceptable matter. And about what you girls did earlier, I am giving you penalties about it.” The chancellor said that made them silent.

“But sir, I can't be suspended! The meet and greet will be two days from now and we can't miss the game and the rehearsals!” Krystal complained.

“I've someone to handle that matter, Miss Jung. About the match, Mr. Kim, I will be replacing you in the game.”

“No! Sir, you can't do that!”

“I can, Mr. Kim. Now the case is done. Go to your own classes now.” The chancellor said with finality before walking out of the room leaving them all.

Kai was clenching his fist in anger while Krystal was tearing up in anger.

“So, it's settled! You deserved it all, dip shit,” Rosé spat before walking out of the room followed by the three who only smirked especially Jennie.

Flashback ends

“Whatever, I don't want to see that piece of shit again and if I ever did, oh please forgive me for murdering him.” Jisoo spat while drinking her water.

“You think I'll get back to that bitch ass? No, Soo I won't.” Jennie said firmly then the other girls nodded in acknowledgement.

“Good 'cause we'll surely kick your ass, Jen.” Rosé said then Jennie nodded at her.

“By the way, Jin just arrived from California. He wants to meet you guys again, he will also introduce some of his new friends.” Jisoo said then the three nodded.

“We should probably go now, Soo, Jen. When's the meeting?” Lisa asked.

“Tomorrow. At Will Sparrow resto.” Jisoo said then the two nodded before bidding goodbye.

Lisa and Rosé arrived at the mansion where they stay together. The Manoban-Bruschweiler couple were invited in Paris for an exhibition and so the two were left with the maids at the mansion.

“Li, have you heard about Jungkook? Gosh, he is the new CEO of the Jake Corp.” Rosé said but Lisa only shrugged.

“I'm guessing you already know it?” Rosé asked but Lisa just shook her head.

“I had lunch with him yesterday when you called. He had a secretary with him and guards surrounding him. I knew that he got bigger now,” Lisa shrugged not minding it.

“You really moved on now?” Rosé asked frowning at her bestfriend whose just calmly eating her food.

“I am getting there in moving on,” Lisa said then Rosé smiled before nodding.

“Good. I don't want you to cry again because of him.” Rosé said then Lisa just smiled at her.

“Sure~” Lisa said then smiled at her again.

Jisoo just called about the meeting and the two went to the said restaurant to join them and meet the two siblings again.

“Girls!” they heard a familiar guy calling them.

They turned to where the voice came from and there they saw Jisoo's fiancé smiling widely at them while waving.

“Hon~” Jin said then pecked his fiancé before turning to the three while smiling.

“Glad you all came. I missed the two of you, I mean I always see Jennie so,” Jin said that made the three chuckle while Jennie pout.

Just then, two more men went to them.

Namjoon and Jungkook.

Lisa and Jungkook made a brief eye contact before Lisa looked away awkwardly.

“Oh! Lisa and Rosé! Haven't seen you for a while. How are you guys?” Namjoon asked softly.

“We're good, Joon oppa.” Rosé smiled cheekily then Namjoon nodded.

Lisa tried her best not to glance at him but she can feel his gaze on her. She is feeling uncomfortable about it but acted calm like nothing's bothering her.

“You told me you'll introduce us to your new friends? Where are they?” Jisoo asked while looking around.

“Oh, the others are already seated. We're just waiting for the last one. He's kinda busy so he's late,” Namjoon explained then the three nodded.

“Alright then,” Jisoo said.

Just then, they all heard a deep husky voice from their back.

“Oh hyung! Guys! I'm sorry for being late,” the guy said and walked to the trio and gave them a bro hug.

“Right. So girls, this is Taehyung.” Jin introduced that made the four frozen especially Jennie.

———»•«———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
37.8K 1.3K 37
~Kings And Queens!~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ [Completed✓] Highest Rankings: #1 out of 125K on Taehyung🥇 #1 out 72.1K on Yoongi 🥇 #1 out of 40.3K on Bl...
20.6K 585 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role🤗 Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...
88.4K 3.9K 54
In people's view life as a globally famous korean idol like BTS and BLACKPINK are pure luck, only timely and successful. They think it's all about da...