Resisting Him

Von this_is_what_I_do

Lauren's life was turned inside out and torn apart when the love of her life abandoned and betrayed her. Aft... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Four

543 6 0
Von this_is_what_I_do

                Trevor turned out to be a good person; he was at the dance when Ryan embarrassed me, and remembered feeling sad when he saw me in my depressing state.  He played hockey, was an “A”-“B” student, and was a overall funny guy.  He promised he’d look after me in school.

                The next day, my car showed up.  I eagerly took the keys and checked it over to make sure nothing was stolen and there was no scratches.  I hand washed it until it sparkled.

                I drove to diner and ordered a milkshake and some cheese fries.  While eating them, I smelled something weird.  Something…good.  Like minty and fresh.  It made me want to find the source, but it was nowhere to be seen.  It confused and almost scared me, so I got out of there as soon as possible.  I locked myself in my apartment to make myself made me feel safer.

Ryan’s P.O.V.

                I was spending my spring break just how I should; partying and hitting on girls.  To be honest with you; I don’t sleep with them.  Some people think I do, which offends me.  I just want to find my mate, who’s been eluding me way to long.  I thought if I interact with some of the chicks in this town, something would just click and I’d finally have her.

                I was a little pissed; so far there was nothing.

                I was just taking a drive when I smelled something through my open car windows.  Like…sweet flowers.  I was drawn to it, and turned to where I thought I lead; an old diner.  Opening the glass door, I gazed inside.  It was practically empty. 

                Up at the bar area, there was a empty seat with a half finished plate of fries and a milk shake.  I walked over to it; there was pink lip balm on the straw.  The seat was still warm.

                “Can I help you, sir?”  The waitress asked, winking.

                “No.  I was just trying to find someone.”  I shrugged and went back to my car.  Part of me was convinced that she was there.  If she was in town, I would stop at nothing to find her and never let her go.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...