Our Wolf Family

Trooper-JJH द्वारा

The roar of thunder filled the air and, the rain poured down on the forest floor, and in a small cabin a moth... अधिक

Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Choice
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 7

2.7K 35 16
Trooper-JJH द्वारा

No one's POV

The two wolves woke up to the warm rays of sunshine that entered the cave.

The two looked at each other and smiled they quickly shared a kiss with one another but, then the sound of yawning drew their attention towards their chest.

They looked at the source to see that William slowly waking up from his peaceful slumber

William's POV

William's eyes slowly opened and we're greeted by the sight of Summer and Mason warmly smiling at him.

Mason: "Good morning little one. Did you sleep well?" He said kindly 

William let out another yawn and then looked back into Mason's eyes.

William: "Sure did your fur is so soft and warm." He said while smiling at the wolf.

Mason: "Glad you enjoyed it." He said with a light chuckle.

Both Mason and Summer nuzzled the boy which earned them a few giggles from him. Then with one hand Mason gently picked up William and sat him on the ground. He then proceeded to slowly sit up so as to not wake Rachel who was still sleeping in his embrace.

William then walked over to the fire pit and tried to start a fire. while the two wolves just watched him.

After a few minutes later all the children had woken up and were now sitting around the fire making breakfast. Summer and Mason and walked to the cave entrance to talk about something but reassured the children that they would be right back.

Max's POV

Max was sitting near the fire heating up emergency rations that were supposed to taste like bacon and eggs. When Susan looked toward Summer and Mason with a worried look.

Max: "What's wrong Susan?" He said in a worried tone.

Susan turned to face her brother.

Susan: "It's just looking at Summer and Mason together reminds me of mom and dad." She said with tears building up in her eyes.

William and Rachel then stood up and hugged their older sister as she let her tears flow.

Susan: "(Crying) I really miss them." She said as more tears ran down her face.

Max then stood up and walked around the fire to where his sister was sitting. He then reached out and brought her into a gentle hug along with his younger siblings.

Max: "I know, I miss them too. But I know for a fact that mom and dad would want us to be sad instead we should dwell on all the good times we had with them." He said while rubbing her back in an attempt to comfort her.

Susan: "(Sniff) Thank you max I needed that." She said smiling at her older brother.

Max: "Hey that's what I'm here, for now, come on and eat the food is ready." 

He then stood back up and started to give out the food he prepared to his siblings. Who happily accepted the food and ate while enjoying each other's company. 

Meanwhile over near the cave's entrance.

Summer POV

Summer: "So Mason are you ready to tell the children what we have decided." She said with excitement in her voice.

Mason: " Yes love hopefully they will agree to come with us." He said a little worried.

Summer: "I'm sure they will my love so, come on let's go." She said barely able to contain her excitement.

The two wolves then quickly walked back into the cave and were happy to see the children happily gathered around the fire and eating their breakfast. They got a few feet from them when Summer spoke up.

Summer: "Children can you come here, please?"

The children stopped eating and looked up at the wolves and, all of them looked a little worried.

Max: "Is there something wrong Summer." He said worriedly.

Mason: "No don't worry Max everything is just fine. It's just Summer and I want to ask you all something very important."

Summer and Mason sat down on their knees and the children walked up and sat down in front of them. The two wolves could easily tell that the children were a little nervous about what they wanted to ask them.

Susan: "What is all this about Summer."

William: "Yeah did we do something wrong?"

Mason: "No no nothing is wrong little ones we just wanted ask you something." He said with a smile on his face.

Max: "What is it you wanted to ask us?" He said tilting his head in confusion.

Summer: "So, children Mason and I were talking and we wanted to ask you if you wanted to join our family."

All the kids: "Wait what!!!!" They all said confused and shocked. 

Mason and Summer couldn't help but chuckle at the children's response. Then and Max stood up and walked a little closer to them.

Max: "Are you serious you want us to join your family?" He asked in disbelief.

Summer: "Yes Max it's true. Mason and I can't bear to leave you all out here on your own. So we decided to bring you all back with us and welcome you into our family." She said smiling warmly at him.

Mason: "And that is the same for me. For a very long time, Summer and I have been trying to have pups just like the other couples in our pack. And it would make us so happy if you all would choose to be our pups and join our family."

The children then looked at each other in complete shock at the offer Summer and Mason just made them. After a few seconds of silence then Susan stood up and looked like she was going to burst out crying.

Summer: "Susan is something wrong?" She said in a worried tone.

Susan: "(crying) You really want us to be a part of your family." She said staring at Summer.

Summer: "Yes sweetheart would want nothing more than for you all to come with us and join our family." She said smiling at her.

Susan then burst forward running at Summer who leaned forward and scooped her up and, brought her to her chest into a gentle hug while Susan cried into her chest.

Summer: "Shh there Susan It's OK." She said while rubbing her back.

William and Rachel followed their sister's actions and ran toward Summer and Mason. Upon which Mason leaned forward and scooped both of them up and brought them to his chest in a tight yet gentle hug.

Mason" "I take it you kids want to accept our offer." He said giving a small smile.

William/Rachel/Susan: "Yes yes yes."  All three of them said very excitedly.

The two wolves hugged the children even tighter as they were completely overwhelmed with joy for the children's decision. However, there was still one person who still hadn't decided what to do. Summer looked over and saw that Max was still standing in the same spot with a divided look on his face.

Summer: "Max what's wrong? Don't you want to be a part of our family?" She asked gently. 

Everyone now was looking right at him wondering what he was going to say. Max on the other hand just stood there trying to figure out what to do with his mind racing with a thousand different thoughts. 

Max: "It's just I don't know if I can..."

Max was then cut off by Summer reaching out her hand and gently placing it under his chin and lifting his head so he was looking into her eyes.

Summer: "Max Listen I know this is a very big decision to make and we just sprung this on you. But, I want you to know that Mason and I will do anything for you and your siblings. And there is nothing in this world that will ever tear us away from you all. We love you and your siblings I just hope you can give us a chance." She said smiling warmly.

Max then thought about her words. He then reached out and placed his hand on top of hers.

Max: "I know you love us Summer I've seen how you play with William and Rachel. Hearing them laugh brings back memories of when our parents would play with them. It's just I don't want to forget them." He said sadly

Summer: "Max I will never try to make you forget about your parents. I just hope I can be just like them in caring for you all." She said smiling at him.

Max then realized that she was telling the truth and, that she really wanted to care for them.

Max: "Your right Summer, I will gladly join your family." He said happily. 

Summer's smile grew bigger than ever. She then scooped him up and brought him into a hug along with Susan.

After a few more minutes of hugging Summer and Mason set down the children and told them to pack their belongings since they wanted to head out right away. The children quickly ran and packed up their things while being careful not to leave anything behind. Once they were fully packed up Max slung his AR-15 and Benelli M4 on his back and they headed to the wolves who were patiently waiting for them outside of the cave.

Mason: "Ready to go my pups." He said smiling down at them.

All kids: "Yes we are."

Summer: "Then follow us we will take you home." She said happily

But as they started their trip home they didn't notice that there were two ghoul scouts closely following them in hope of leading the rest of their group to the packs home so they could finally finish what they started. Which would end in the deaths of the human children.

TO BE CONTINUED. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

41.6K 669 48
A war between humans and Furries broke out between them over discrimination and racism that the humans gave to the furs. 20 years of war led humans c...
14.4K 288 32
A story between two different races. Humans and Furries that coexist on two planets called Earth and Zon. Stanton Keene, a human male that escape fro...
29.6K 943 57
Join Loki the god of mischief and lies and Loki's daughter Mischief the mischievous cat, plus their kitty army on their very own chatroom
11.7K 408 19
(Special thanks to jackrip for the commissioned artwork) Fighting the losing fight, humanity's downfall is approaching. Determined to survive for as...