Pretty Green Eyes➛Lando Norris

By bbyschumacher

'Pretty Green Eyes, so full of sparkle and such light' ♡♡♡ started; 27/04/21 finished; 25/07/21 ♡♡♡ cover by... More

PRETTY GREEN EYES
CAST
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F I N A L E
EXTRA
EXTRA
THANK YOU!

F O R T Y T W O

7.5K 150 28
By bbyschumacher

♡♡♡

"Hey, wake up." Lando whispers to Teena, the girl softly shaking her head before she cuddles further into her quilt. Lando smiled to himself, taking her hand in his to press a light kiss to her knuckles, laughing at how cute she was when she was tired.

"It's Christmas Day, love, I can bet Maddie, Arthur and Luca are going to come in soon enough." Lando speaks. He watches the soft smile appear on her face, her hands reaching up to her face to rub the sleep out of her eyes before she moves to lie on her back.

"Good morning joli garçon." Teena whispers, placing her hand on his cheek as he looks down at her.

"Did you just call me pretty boy in French?" He questions with a small laugh.

"Oui." She responds, sitting up and pressing her lips to his. It was just two seconds later when her bedroom door flew opens, her two nephews and her niece running into the room and jumping onto her bed.

"It's Christmas!" Mateo shouts happily, Marie following him down the hallway to get everyone up.

"Of course you guys are in here, you really do love Auntie Tee and Uncle Lando don't you?" Marie questions as she stands at the door, watching her three children sit between the young couple in their Christmas pyjamas.

"Alright kids, leave these two to get up and dressed okay?" Mateo waves for his children to leave, the three of them frowning before they shuffle off of her bed and leave her bedroom. Mateo smiles at them both before he shuts the door, Teena shaking her head with a smile before she gets out of bed to get dressed.

Around 20 minutes later, she and Lando made their way downstairs with smiles on their faces, joining her family in the living room to open the gifts and spend time with the family. Teena lets Lando sit down beside her mother before he pulls her to sit on his lap, the two enjoying one another's warmth whilst the littlens open their presents.

"This one has Auntie Teena and Uncle Lando's name on!" Luca squeaks, holding the box up.

"What's this?" Teena furrows her eyebrows, taking the small box off of her nephew.

"Open it." Arthur smiles at his daughter, the girl looking at Lando who shrugs also.

She rips off the wrapping paper and opens the white box, a red collar sitting in there with no note and nothing else alongside it. She shows Lando what's inside before they look at her father, the older Monegasque holding a small, white, fluffy puppy in his arms.

"It's a puppy!" Luca shouts.

"Oh my god he's beautiful." Teena coos as Arthur hands him over.

"Well... you were looking at puppies the last time we saw you so..." Arthur beams.

"I think I'm in love." Lando admits, the small Samoyed puppy looking at him with his bright blue eyes.

"Oh my goodness he's the sweetest." Teena coos, the pair of them obsessing over the puppy whilst everyone else opened their gifts.

Lando scratched the puppy's head, watching as his tail wags at the affection he was getting from the brunette. Teena giggled and joined in by scratching behind his ears, the pair of them giggling at the animal's wagging tail and bright, shiny eyes looking between them.

♡♡♡

It was now later in the day, Lando was in the living room with Charles and the rest of Teena's family whilst all the girls were in the kitchen grafting to make the Christmas Dinner. It's not like the lads hadn't tried to help, because they did, but anytime they did something wrong they would get shouted at in French so they just gave up.

Lando smiled as he watched Madeleine play with their puppy, which they had named Button after Jenson Button after Teena insisted the name should be something to do with Formula 1 considering it brought them together.

Mateo had jokingly suggested calling him Hamilton, but got shot down by the glares of his sister and her fiance almost immediately. Leonardo had suggested Ricciardo, as it was Teena's favourite driver but she shook her head no and told him she couldn't because Daniel was Lando's teammate in the upcoming season.

"Le dîner est prêt!" Adalene calls, everyone cheering before they get up and leave the living room.

"I know you've been learning French but this might be a little intense so... if you need any help I'm sat with you." Charles beams, watching Lando nod before he sits down beside Teena.

Lando stayed relatively quiet during dinner, understanding mostly everything they were saying but he wasn't so confident with speaking French just yet. Teena looked happy, that's all that mattered because the smile on her face meant everything to him.

"Et toi? Que penses-tu de la grossesse de Teena?" Teena's grandma questions, Lando and Charles' eyes widening whilst Teena chokes on her drink.

"Grandma!" Teena gasps, looking at her

"What? Teena you've got the glow!" She replies, watching her granddaughter stand up from the table shaking her head.

"Valentina, assieds toi." Her mother scolds her, the girl shaking her head and leaving the dining room. Lando excuses himself from the table and follows after her, the brunette letting her family's argument fade away to see what was going on.

"Uhm... you have a glow?" Lando questions, looking at her as she sits on her bed.

"It's a stupid thing, Lando. She told me this yesterday and the day before." Teena huffs.

"You're not pregnant are you?" Lando asks again, watching how she looked down at her hands and started to move her thumbs around one another.

"Valentina." Lando quips.

"I-I don't know." She huffs.

"What do you mean you don't know? You either do or you don't." Lando argues, the brunette looking up at him with furrowed eyebrows

"What does it matter? I thought you wanted kids." Teena replies, tucking her hair behind her ears as he shakes his head.

"Not right now I don't. I'm literally 21, only just, by the way, I'm not world champion, and I'm not going to be if I have a stupid kid to take care of." Lando rants, watching her as she goes wide-eyed at the comment.

Teena swallowed the lump in her throat as she slowly shifted off of her bed, the girl not saying another word as she left her bedroom with her car keys in her hand. Lando shut his eyes and breathed a deep sigh, shaking his head at his words before he lies down on her bed.

"Hey Button." Lando smiles, tickling behind his ears as he lies beside him.

♡♡♡

"She still not back?" Charles questions as he looks at Lando still lying on Teena's bed.

"Nope, I figured not to go after her because I have no clue where I'd be going." Lando sighs, watching Charles narrow his eyes for a second.

"I know where she'll be, come on." Charles grins, Lando sitting up quickly and following the Monegasque out of the house. He gets into Charles' Ferrari and sighs a little, leaning his head against the seat whilst Charles pulls his car out of the driveway and down the street.

"I know I have no business in anything that you guys argue about but... you know Silver and Ben do just fine taking care of their son alone. Ben's got a busy life, he's away a lot, and look at them both. Their son has both parents." Charles speaks.

"But... what if one day I'm not here? I get in an accident during the race, Teena's left on her own with a kid and I'd feel just awful." Lando sighs.

"But that's an unlikely outcome, Lando. And even if that happened, Valentina is a strong girl. She's got Sil, and Ben, and us guys over here, plus everyone else in the paddock to help her." Charles reassures him, looking at Lando for a brief second before he parks up at the marina.

"I'll leave you guys to it, she's down there." Charles points towards his cousin, listening to Lando thank him before he gets out of the car and walks down the steps into the Marina.

"Hey angel eyes." Lando speaks quietly, sitting down beside his fiance as her feet hang off the edge of the dock.

"Look, what I said was..." Lando begins.

"Dick-like of you? Yeah I know." Teena finishes his sentence, untucking her hair from behind her ears so he couldn't see her face.

"I know it's not gonna change things but I didn't mean what I said, Tee. Look, I want kids with you, of course I do, but you know, my parents had me later on in life so I just figured we would do the same. But d'ya know what? If it happens, it happens." Lando moves her hair out of her face, looking at her as she sighs.

"You know Michael Schumacher managed to win the 2000 World Championship whilst Mick Schumacher was like a teeny tiny baby. We can do it, you know, I mean I know your job is really demanding and I know I have to... sew things. Shit my job sounds so boring, but you get the point." Teena laughs softly.

"Your job is wonderful, I mean you're going to Paris Fashion Week next year... and Milan, and the Monaco one, what is that even called?" Lando laughs as well, watching her shrug softly.

"The point is... if other people can do it then... we can too." Teena smiles.

"So, are you actually pregnant or?" Lando asks.

"I uh... no I'm not. My grandma says shit like that all the time to scare my family but she had no idea that I thought I was. I took a test over at Charlotte's place, came back negative." Teena moves, sitting cross-legged in front of her fiance.

"Don't look at me like that, I used to spend Christmas with her sometimes so when I showed up there they pulled me in and I ended up having a second dinner." Teena laughs.

"You know I love you, right?" Lando asks.

"Where's your phone?" Teena asks, the girl watching her boy move around to find it and take it out of his pocket to give to her. Teena smiled, taking the phone off of him before she puts it down beside hers, the girl giggling before she pushes him into the water beneath them.

"Valentina!" Lando shouts out of shock, the water not as cold as he thought it would be.

"Nice, we finally got him." Charles high-fives his cousin, appearing from nowhere.

"21st birthday tradition." Teena calls.

"Which also means it's your turn." Charles calls, pushing his cousin in the water as well. Teena laughs when she's back up from under the water, the girl swimming over to Lando and pressing a soft kiss to his lips, the pair of them looking at each other with bright smiles.

"Je t'aime mon amour."

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 2.2K 64
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
717K 8.5K 103
@landonorris started following you! BOOK 1/2!
696K 5.8K 64
Mostly two part one shots (that makes no sense unless you read them). I don't really do requests, but you are more than welcome to message me with id...
239K 3K 48
Exactly what the title says Requests are : Closed