Captive (Loki Story 18+)

By 0ptical_Illusion

"You are mine I won't let you go!" "I don't belong to you or anyone else!" __________________________________... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
Epilogue

3

2.9K 82 136
By 0ptical_Illusion

LOKI'S POV
~a few hours earier~

I sit in the conference room with my brother and his companions as a woman cries, begging on her knees for their help

"Please," she sobs, "it's been four months."

"Can you tell us what happened one more time?" Bruce asks, rubbing his eyes, annoyance hidden behind his words.

"She was abducted!" The woman shouts angrily through her tears, "I've told you a hundred times! I was headed to bed when I heard something come from my daughter's room. It sounded like she had a man in her room, she's grown so I didn't think anything of it until I heard her tell him to go away and leave her alone. He said something, I couldn't make it out, and she yelled at him to leave. He yelled back saying that she was going with him. I opened the door just as I saw the silhouette of a man grab her then disappear into a cloud of smoke that went in on itself instead of spreading. When the cloud disappeared, the man and my daughter were both gone. Please. I just want my daughter home safe."

He voice breaks at the end of her final sentence.

"Alright Ms. Hidesmen," Tony says with a smile of fake assurance, "we'll do our best to find her."

The woman leaves finally.

I feel a twinge of guilt, but not enough to tell her that I know exactly where her daughter is. To tell her that she won't be seeing her ever again.

"I feel bad for her," Clint says from his seat, staring at the floor, "I can't imagine how it must feel to watch your kid get taken, grown or not, I would be doing the same things she is."

"Yes but what do we have to go off of?" Bruce says, "a silhouette, and a cloud of smoke. She can't even remember what the guy sounded like or what she saw of guy. He kidnapped a nineteen year old girl from her bedroom in her mother's house, what can we do, Clint?"

"I don't know," he shakes his head.

We stay silent for a moment before I break the silence.

"So why was I needed?" I ask looking from face to face.

The assassin looks at me sternly.

"You've been disappearing a lot lately, especially in the last four months," she says, "why is that?"

"What am I not allowed to enjoy my own solitude?" I raise a brow.

"You didn't start 'enjoying your own solitude' until this woman came up missing," she says accusingly.

"Are you seriously implying that Loki would hold a woman against her will?" Thor replies before I can say a word, "Loki has done questionable and/or bad things in his past, but he would never do something so beneath him."

I'm not sure if I should feel happy that at brothers defense, or wounded at how he said it was beneath me. I suppose he's right. Keeping a woman help captive is not exactly right, but how could I not

I watched that woman for months, wanting nothing more than to have her to myself. I watched the way she interacted with the people around her, her kind heart and warm smile never faultering. I watched as that scum of a man broke her heart, yet she still told no one. I watched as she worked harder than anyone around her and never complained despite being treated like dirt. I watched as she went home and told her mother lies of how her day was great. I watched as she treaded up the stairs of her home, the weight of everything finally revealing itself as she closed her bedroom door. I watched as she would sit on her bed and begin to cry. I watched as she cried silently for hours before preparing for bed. I watched this broken woman put on her mask every morning, and do the same thing I did.

I wanted her in every way. Wanted to ravish her in anyway I could. When she rejected me, I lost it. I forced her to come with me.

She's allowed I do as she wishes within the the mansion, I put no restrictions in that, but I don't let her leave. I can't. She's all that I want. I can't let her go.

"I'm just saying," Romanoff counters, "it seems a bit suspicious that he just all of a sudden disappears, she goes missing and is in the news, then he shows back up a week later, and now just goes off to who knows where for days at a time while this woman is still missing."

"It is a bit sus, Sparkles," Tony agrees giving Thor a pointed look.

"it is but we can't just jump to a conclusion," Rogers intergects, "maybe Loki has just finally had enough of the constant blame and ridicule from everyone and wants some time alone. You forget. He's part of the team, and has been for two years now. He's helped save countless lives and protect cities, he's changed, we can't keep pointing fingers at him every time something comes up."

Is this really what guilt feels like?
I don't like it.

Everyone goes quiet for a moment.

"We still don't know where that woman's daughter is or even how to find her," Wanda finally says.

"No, we don't," Bruce sighs, "unless Strange wants give it a go, since Wanda doesn't know how to do a tracking spell."

"He's in another realm defeating some kind of all powerful demon thing," Tony rolls his eyes, "so he's not available."

Thank Gods.

"It may take some time, but I can try to figure it out and see if I can find her," Wanda offers, "it's the least I can do for the poor woman."

The news playing on the television catches my attention.

It has a picture of y/n on it as a reporter speaks.

"Still four months later, there is no sigh of y/n Hidesmen, nor evidence pointing to the man that kidnapped her. Police, to the greif of her mother, Angelina Hidesmen, are almost ready to pronounce the nineteen year old woman dead."

It cuts to Ms. Hidesmen.

"My daughter is not dead. She knows how to servive and is much to smart to be tricked into things," she holds her chin high, "if no one finds her, she will find her way back eventually, of that I am certain. To the man who took her, I hope you know that my daughter is no ordinary girl, no where near to it. If she hasn't escaped already, she already has a flawless plan to do so. And mark my words, when she returns to me, there will be hell to pay."

She walks away tears in her eyes.
The screen goes back to the reporter but now he has company.

"You see what I don't understand is if she is so confident that her daughter can come back on her own, why make a report? Why go through all the trouble?"

"As a mother, I understand. If I watched as my daughter was taken, I would make sure that everyone knew, I would raise hell, too. This woman has even gone to the Avengers to find her daughter. Which I also understand with how she described the kidnapping. That isn't normal."

"It's not is it? But I'm curious as to what she mean by her daughter being far from normal."

"Maybe she has some sort of ability."

"Or maybe it's just wishful thinking."

"It could be that or that-"

The television is cut off.

"They're seriously making jokes about it," Clint says throwing the remote down on the couch, "we gotta find this kid."

______________________________

Hours have gone by, and I just finished listening to all the updates and new missions from Fury.

Finally.

I get to my feet and head out to my car. I reach the outskirts of the city and floor it, heading back to the mansion as fast as possible.

I haven't been able to get my mind off of her all day. The events this morning left me frustrated and wanting to touch her despite the promise I made to myself.

I wouldn't touch her unless she asked for me to. After I took her the first time, I was addicted, I needed her body as I needed to breathe. I tried to be more gentle with her after that but I couldn't always help myself. I had hoped that the sudden withdrawal of my touch would leave her confused and in need of my touch but she never asked.

I nearly took her this morning until my brother called and insisted that I return to the tower.

I reach out for her mind, curious to see what she's doing.

I can feel that she is sleeping before I can see what is in her head.

"Please."

I slam on my breaks. I can sense her arousal.

"As you wish."

That's my voice. She's dreaming of me. Erotically dreaming of me.

I push farther into her mind, forcing myself to become apart of her dream.

I feel myself within her as I stare down at her face of pure pleasure. I remove my hand from her wrists and capture her lips in mine.

She wraps her arms around me, her nails digging into my back as slam my length into her again and again. Her fingers tug at my hair as I swallow her moans.

I pull my lips from hers resting my head on hers.

"You are mine. Say it."

I don't care if it's only her dream, I want to hear her say it. I want to know that she has already chosen me subconsciously.

"Say it," I whisper it.

Please.

She looks at me, her eyes shining with trust and passion.

"I am yours."

I am expelled from her dream as she awakens suddenly.

I remove myself from her mind completely.

My trousers are painfully tight.

"Fuck."

I slam on the gas and make it to the mansion in record time.

I run inside, taking down the spell that prohibits her from leaving while I'm not here.

I reach her mind again and see that she is in the kitchen.

I arrive to see her at the stove cooking.

As much as I want to bend her over the counter and destroy her right here and now, is rare that she actually elects to eat on her own, I normally have to force her, and even then she hardly eats.

I watch her for a moment or two as she checks the noodles. Watching how focused she is.

I go up to her, wrapping my arms around her, careful not to let my erection be noticed.

I help her prepared the food and let her make both our plates.

I watch as she eats, her eyes never leaving her plate as she clears it.

After we've finished eating, I set both of our plates in the sink beside her. I turn to her, and trap her between my arms. She looks up at me.

God she is beautiful. I want to devour her, body, mind and soul. I want her in every way.

"I want to touch you so bad," I whisper, "I've resisted for so long and I don't think I can anymore."

She stares into my eyes, and I can see the lust shining in it.

"Then don't," she breathes.

I stare at her for a moment longer before I crash my lips to hers.

She responds almost immediately, moving her lips with mine, giving me access, and wrapping her arms around my neck. I lift her my her thighs, setting her on the edge of the counter as I place myself between he legs.

I don't even get a chance to continue before her fingers hook into my belt loops, pulling my hips to hers. She grinded her hips against mine, causing a groan to escape me.

Gods this woman.

I grasp her hips pushing myself against her even more.

We separate our lips, gasping for air.

I pick her up again and move her to the island as she pulls my lips back to hers. She tears open the buttons of my shirt.

I'm not sure what has come over her, but I quite enjoy it.

I pull my lips from her only to remove her shirt before my lips find her throat. I suck on her pulse, a moan erupts from her as I remove her bra.

I trail my lips down to her hardened buds taking one gently between my teeth as I pinch the other.

She squirms a bit but let's the pleasure run through her.

I push her back so that she is laying down, laid before me like a feast.

I kiss and nip down her body until I reach the top of her pants.

I don't even bother with them. I use my magic to remove them and continue my path down to her beautiful folds.

Any time I took her in the past, it was for my pleasure not hers. Her refusals only made me crave for her more. But this is the first time she has accepted me, the first time she has wanted me. This will be about her pleasure.

Y/N POV
His tongue slides through my folds making me gasp. No one has ever done this to me before, but maybe if I give him what he wants, he'll let me go.

I grasp his hair as he delves deeper into me, his thumb rubbing my clit.

He suddenly pulls away and forces my hand away from my mouth.

"Don't you dare," he growls, "I want to hear every noise that comes from your divine lips."

He dives back in, inserting a finger into my core and sucking harshly on my bud. I moan escapes me. I can feel him smirk against me.

I can't enjoy this. I just need to play the part until he lets me go or I can get away. But god does he know what he's doing.

He adds another finger, making me clench around his digits as he quickens his pace.

"Fuck," it's a mix between a whimper and a moan.

I can feel my climax building, threatening to explode.

"Fuck!" I arch my back, pushing his head further into me.

"That's right, darling," he coos, "let me taste you, let me ravish you."

His fingers curl just right, hitting the perfect spot and I release all of the tension within me.

My body ceases as I see stars.

"Loki!"

He pauses his actions.

Shit.
I didn't mean to moan his name.

He starts eating me out harshly again, not letting me recuperate from my high.

"Fuck!" I scream.

He pulls away, crashing his lips to mine, making me taste myself.

I can feel his member at my entrance as his tongue dominates mine.

He pushes into me, making me whimper at the stretch of his size. He's far to big for me, but I say nothing as I let him painfully fill me.

"Oh Gods," he groans as he meets my hips.

He stays still.

He never does that. He always just took me how he wanted.
Why is he waiting?

"Are you alright, Darling?" His hand caresses the side of my cheek.

His touch makes me relax as he stares into my eyes. The pain goes away.

I want him.

I nod and his lips find mine again as he slowly begins to thrust into me. It feels passionate and sincere, his gentle touches feeling like heaven.

I shouldn't love this.

But I do.

______________________________
2630 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 459 12
~I stepped backwards but tripped and landed on the floor. Still crying, I saw Loki getting closer to me.~ You come from a line of people who have sp...
415K 7.7K 12
"As of now, you will call me master, and I shall call you mine! Do you understand?" You're a trainee clinical psychologist who accidentally gets on...
31.8K 924 3
Three Erotic Loki Shorts [Explicit] "Winner" - You've come home to find Loki in your room...in chains. He's made some kind of bet with Thor about wha...
4K 80 6
*NO LONGER UPDATING* WARNING: 18+ SMUT/LOVESTORY Loki Laufeyson x Reader (Y/N) After noticing a rather attractive woman in the lift up to stark's pen...