6

"What?"

I stare at him.

"There was never a spell," he repeats, "I just wanted to see if you'd obey."

I-
What?!-

"You ass!"

I'm not sure when I raised my hand, or even when I brought it down hard against his cheek but his head turns harshly to the side as the slap pops in my ears.

Realization floods me followed quickly by panic.

What did I just do?

"You've just signed up for your punishment it what you have done."

Loki's gaze comes back to mine. It's dark, full of anger, lust, and madness.

I turn quickly and try to run but he grabs me by my hair and pulls me back.

"He's gonna kill you," I hear her chuckle, "told ya you should have done it yourself."

"Do not listen to her," he goes ridgid as he holds me to his body.

"Why shouldn't she, Asgardian?" She out right laughs, "you've already turned her into you personal whore."

"She is not a whore," his tone is harsh but his hold is gentle now as his hands caress my sides, "I'm sorry y/n."

My eyes widen in shock as I feel his lips in the crook of my neck.

"What-"

"I shouldn't have lied to you," he kisses my shoulder, "I should have just told you not to leave the grounds. Not to leave me."

"Ew! What the fuck is this?!"

I feel his magic run through my body as it drips from his hands. I feel different emotions, it takes me a moment to realize they aren't my own.

I fell anger, hope, love, joy, sadness.

What's going on?

"It's call Seder," he breathes in my ear, "these are what run through me. I won't hurt you, y/n, I promise."

"A little late for that don't you think, Princey?"

I can feel Loki going into my mind, trying to find her.

Loki's POV
I follow it's source to her subconscious where I find it dark and desolate.

I hear a laugh echo through darkness.

"Oh such a hero," her voices bounces around, "trying to save the damsel that doesn't need saving."

The figure comes before me, it's features taking shape this time.

She looks like y/n but her irises glow an unsettling gold while the rest of her eyes are black as tar.

"Hello, Princey," she grins.

"Leave y/n alone," I hiss at her but she only laughs again.

"I will never leave my sister alone, not while she's in the mortal world," her grin broadens, "not until she returns home."

"Sister?" My eyes narrow at her.

"Oh the things you don't know, Princey," she chuckles, "you're little whore doesn't belong in the mortal world. Nor do I. But father assigned me with bringing her back, so here I am."

"Who are you?" I begin to grow irritated.

"Minsela," she grins with a bow, "daughter of Lucifer."

"Lucifer?" I'm not familiar with the name.

"Satan. The Devil. El Diablo. The original fallen angel," she recites, "he goes by many names."

Those names I am familiar with.

"If you are both his children, why is y/n on Midgard?" I question.

"You have our no good witch of a mother to thank for that," she snarls.

Her mother is a witch?

"She took y/n not long after we were born, casting spells to keep us from finding her," she continues, "until recent, those spell truly did make it hard to find her and get to her as I have. I was starting to break through those spells, getting to her little by little, until you took her."

My brow furrows?

"What?"

"Thanks to the distance you put y/n from her mother, those spell were broken and I am now able to enter her subconscious when ever I like," her grin returns, "father was truly pleased to know this, but there's is of course only one way to bring her back to us."

"And that is?"

"Wouldn't you just love to know, Princey," she laughs.

My irritation grows more.

"She will return home, eventually," she holds her chin high, "and she will fulfill what she was meant to."

Every sentence she says arouses more questions but none to which she answers and I am growing tired of it.

"You will leave her alone," I order through clenched teeth.

"I think not," she turns away and begins to walk into the darkness, "but I do need to return home for now."

She continues to walk a few more steps before glancing at me over her shoulder.

"Oh and do kill the child. We don't need it getting in the way."

With that she vanishes and I remove myself from y/n mind.

Child?

I try to think of what she could mean.

"What did she say?" Y/n's voice brings me out of my thoughts.

"You could not hear her?"

She shakes her head.

"She blocked me out."

I turn her to face me.

"She told me of your father," I tell her, "and of what your mother is."

She lowers her head as tears fall from her eyes.

"What are you, y/n?"

She sniffs before answering.

"I'm the bastard child of the Devil and a witch," her voice shakes, "an abomination that shouldn't exist."

I am taken aback by her words.

Abomination?

"I should have died the moment I was born," her shoulders shake with her sobs, "he only needed one."

I pull her to my chest, engulfing her in my arms.

"That's why she keeps telling you to kill yourself," I conclude.

"No," she shakes her head, "the moment this body dies, I return to my father."

"But if he only needs one..."

"I don't know," she graps ahold of my shirt, "I don't know why they won't just leave me alone."

I need to protect her. I need to make sure she's safe.

Kill the child.

Minsela's words finally click as I hold y/n to me.

She's pregnant.
She's pregnant with my child.

I have to protect them both.
But I don't know what spells to use to keep a demonic spawn away.

Her mother.
She knows.

But that means......

I have to let her go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good?
No?
Trash?
Probably.