8

Cameras flash in my face as reporters crowd me. Questions upon questions flood my ears but I don't get the chance to answer any of them.

"Where were you?"

"Is it true that you were kidnapped?"

"Do you know who took you?"

"What happened to you while you were being held captive?"

"SHUT IT!" I shout, making all of them go silent.

"Yes, I was kidnapped. Yes, I know who took me. No, I don't know where I was. No, I'm not telling you what happened," I say firmly, "now leave me alone."

"Please could you answer a few more questions?"

"Were you tortured?"

"Were you raped?"

"Is the person that took you back in the city?"

"Did you escape or did they let you go?"

I clench my hand into a fist, anger boiling in me.

Why must they be so damn nosey?

Loki's POV
I watch the news with the rest of the team, y/n's face plastered on every channel.

They bombard her with questions, and I can see her anger rise.

"Why won't she say who took her?" Clint asks more to himself.

"Because she's scared they'll come after her again if she does probably," Natasha says, staring at the screen.

I watch as y/n eyes close as she balls her hand into a fist.

I'm so sorry, my love.

"I said," her eyes open and they look like her sister's, "leave me alone!"

Suddenly the camera man is blown back along with the rest of the crowd as y/n stands. If looks could kill, there would be at least two dozen deaths right now.

"Holy shit," Sam's jaw drops along with everyone else's, including my own.

"Guess her mom wasn't playing," Tony mutters.

Y/n turns away from the camera and I swear on my grandfather's grave, I could see whisps of black follow in her wake.

Norse what have I done?

"I knew you had something to do with it."

My eyes shoot to the witch.

Shit, I let my guard down.

Yes, but I didn't mean for this to happen. I took her home to keep her safe.

"Why did you take her?"

I show her the memories of when I first saw y/n, to when I decided to take her, to bits and pieces of while I had her with me, leaving out the intimate parts, to Minsela and what she told me.

"You love her," her gaze softens, "and she's carrying your child."

Yes, and I don't know what else to do to save her.

"We need to talk. Somewhere without everyone else here."

I nod in agreement.

Meet me in the library.

She nods back and I get up walking towards my room. I wait until I'm out of sight to teleport to the library and wait for the witch.

A few moments pass before the door opens and she enters.