BOUND ✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) A story in which Taehyung had to act.. more like going Undercover...Why? Just to catch the biggest... More

1: Plan
2: Succeeded?
3: Make it alive
4: Help?
5: Dream?
6: Decision
7: Dear one
8: Home
9: Affection?
10: Uncomfortable
11: Hurt?
12: Way too much
13: Fear
14: Make it up
15: He's really back
16: Obsessed
17: Changes
18: All new
19: Lie?
20: First Fake Date
21: New face
22: Sorry
23: Special smile
24: Long Ugly Night
25: Hold on
26: Past 24 hours
27: Concern?
28: Frustrated
29: Scary emotions
30: Roleplay
31: Peaceful
32: Concerning tingle
33: All wrong
34: Hallucination
35: Had to
36: Step ahead
37: Spy
38: Kind devil
39: Bursting
40: Boy
41: An unexpected day
42: Imagination
43: Strong yet weak
44: Secrets
45: Trapped
46: Help
47: Control
48: Perfect moments
49: Sort of Normal
50: Last mission
51: First and last
52: Lost everything
53: All alone
54: Planned
55: Sniper
56: Use the bait
57: The real culprit
59: Old files
60: Scattered memory
61: Blood
Epilogue
Epilogue pt 2

58: Free

6.4K 458 198
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was impatiently pacing back and forth in the room while Yoongi was waiting for Jimin to tell them about the good news, the said male was already very focused on his phone which rang a moment ago.

"Then?" They both heard him asking in a surprised tone.

A sinister smile spread on his lips after which he ended the call and let out a long sigh.

"What's that? Is this the end?" Yoongi muttered, making his way to the other who glanced over him and smiled.

"Hope so. But the good thing is, Choi Wang, is arrested half an hour ago." Jimin informed and Yoongi quickly hugged the other in happiness.

"That's great!" He exclaimed, pulling back to smile and show his gums.

Jimin bit his lip and nodded but Taehyung was still restless.

"What about him?" He inquired with hesitation when he noticed the two others immersed in their own world.

Jimin broke the stance and walked towards him to pat his hair gently. "He is still in the detention center but we are hopeful that he won't get the worse punishment." Taehyung remained silent on the words as he stumbled to the bed and slumped down with a heavy heart.

There was still hope in his heart, but for unknown reasons, it was dying slowly... like he was about to lose someone again.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Wang was sitting in the big room because Namjoon was the only one there, waiting for the others. The older one in the room was smirking while looking at the officer who was pacing around.

"You did so wrong, young man." Wang spat with the same smirk. Namjoon sighed and sat in front of him to give him a cocky smile.

"Thank you for enlightening me but honestly, I'm very much satisfied." Wang chuckled at his words and leaned back on the chair while shaking his head.

"Young people are very immature nowadays. You brought me here on what basis?"

"We have proofs, solid ones. Fortunately, some witnesses as well." Namjoon smirked back, watching with satisfaction when the older scowled at his words, that creepy smirk vanishing from his face.

"Witness?"

"Yeah. Witness, authentic and acceptable." Namjoon was very happy about that as Hoseok managed to send them some documents of the deals as well as a few people who were very much tired of this whole thing, working under the old man, so they were willing to give their statements.

Wang clenched his jaw when a few more cops entered the room with some papers and a recorder but what made him shocked was the young man behind them all, cuffed hands but a very satisfied smile decorating his tired, yet very perfect face. 

Wang's face contorted in surprise when Jungkook sat in front of him now as Namjoon took another chair with Jin and Baekhyun on the other sides.

"Let's start now." Baekhyun nodded at the words of Namjoon and started the recorder with the video option.

"What is your name?" Namjoon asked.

"Choi Wang." Jungkook was just silently looking at him with the same smile of victory.

"How old are you?"

"That's a personal question you know?" Wang sassed with an eye roll.

"43 years." Jungkook spoke this time.

There was thick tension once the raventte opened his mouth, both mafias were looking at each other with the eyes of predators.

"You're the one who opened his mouth, Jeon? I'm very much disappointed in you. I never taught you to stab back at the person who raised you up." Jungkook's smile vanished as his lips trembled in utter anger but he gulped down and smiled again.

"You definitely taught me this all Wang. Because that's what you're doing all the time with me." Wang's face flashed a bit of shock but he regained his calm expression within seconds.

"I did nothing, Jeon! I'm being framed here!" Jungkook laughed loudly at that, finding the words very amusing but the sound was gone in the next second, his face twisting in utter rage. 

"Seriously? They have all the proof against you Wang and definitely, it wasn't me who was hiding behind that facade of innocence." Jungkook retorted with gritted teeth, trying hard to control his anger.

Wang was again slightly surprised but suddenly he nodded his head and heaved out a sigh.

"Fine. Do whatever you want, because I'm now aware of who did this all. A traitor." The glint of anger and frustration was clear in his voice but that was only satisfactory for Jungkook.

"What do you call yourself Wang? You killed Yeon- Yeonjun for nothing, you made me take all the blames even when I wasn't involved, and you made me the guilty one while you're the one behind everything! YOU DESTROYED MY LIFE YOU FUC***!" Jungkook lost it as the bitter memories hit him.

Wang just chuckled like a maniac and comfortably leaned forward on the table.

"Yeah, I did that all but you know what, it gives me utter happiness." Jungkook's eyes twitched at that.

"Why? What I've ever done to you!?"

"Not you, but your dear father Jeon. He built his empire and never let me be his partner. Well, that's of no use now because I'm on vacation from now on." Wang casually said and he looked around the room with scanning eyes.

"If you needed money, you could've asked me directly, why you did this twisted thing?" Jungkook seethed again, feeling sick to his stomach at the new discovery.

Wang shrugged his shoulders. "Told you, it was fun. Also, I gained so much in your name, even some very worthy information." Wang's smile was now making the raventte and all the officers pissed.

"You attacked Taehyung as well?" Wang's face suddenly showed very much interest as he furiously nodded his head, making all others control their anger. Definitely, the said boy was important to all of them in some ways.

"Your accomplice?" Namjoon asked after he felt the tension between the other two getting only worse.

"Jung, Jung Hoseok. My right arm and only traitor as well." Wang chuckled at the word traitor. Well, he was aware that he'd definitely do something stupid.

"Shouldn't have let that shorty be at peace." He clicked his tongue and delivered the sick words as he referred to Yoongi.

Jungkook was about to punch and kill the person sitting in front of him. He couldn't believe that the other was this much disgusting, living right under his nose all this time and poisoning his life. 

"Take him to the temporary jail for now. Soon, he will be shifted to the permanent one after hearing of the case tomorrow." Namjoon said to Chanyeol who just entered with two more officers.

Chanyeol nodded and took hold of the other who started laughing crazily.

"You won't be able to live peacefully Jeon. I told you that boy was an impostor. You denied that, but hear me clearly... you won't be at peace if you find it in him." Jungkook was confused about his words.

"He will have the same fate as his late so-called brother." Jungkook's eyes widened and just when he decided to ask anything else, the older tried to run out of the room only to be held by the officers who then dragged him to the temporary jail in the station.

Jin, who was silent for the whole time, marched towards Jungkook and turned him around harshly.

"Where is Taehyung?! And what he just said? Did you know that all?" Jungkook licked his lips, and his brows frowned deeply as he heard the words from the other. There was a deep threat, but how can it be possible when he himself was going to jail?

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

It was the day of the hearing of the case and Taehyung wasn't allowed there and the same with Yoongi. Jimin left them both in the same house.

The case compiled in a good way as Wang was sentenced to lifetime imprisonment but for Jungkook, it was sort of bad news.

Wang was escorted to the van, again laughing, telling Jungkook to be ready to lose the other boy as well. But Namjoon and others assured him that it won't be possible.

Jungkook pleaded with the officer to meet Taehyung before being escorted as well. Namjoon made it possible after talking with the higher officials and finally, he was sitting in a room in the station, waiting for Taehyung.

Jimin himself drove to the station with Taehyung beside him. Though, the younger wasn't informed where he was being taken. Fiddling with his fingers, he just looked out of the window to see the meadows passing by rapidly.

After a long time, he was standing in front of a police station. He gulped and asked with his eyes on the only person besides him.

Jimin smiled and guided him inside. He was attacked by Jin and Baekhyun in the lobby of the station as both bombarded him with questions 'How are you?' 'Why you didn't contact us?'. He smiled at the concern but at the same time, a deep pang was making him irritated by the behaviour.

Jin guided him to a room and opened it before gesturing him to enter.

"You've not much time, if you feel uncomfortable, you can come out." Taehyung was still confused but he felt his heart thumping loudly when he noticed a presence inside the room. A person was sitting on a chair that was facing opposite the door but the back of the person was enough for him to recognize him.

Jungkook, when felt someone behind him, quickly got up and looked up at the other who was standing there with all of his glory. His confused yet mesmerizing eyes were already focused on him.

"B- baby." Taehyung closed his eyes when he heard the name. Jin silently closed the door and left the two for a little conversation.

Jungkook stepped forth hastily and gently took hold of Taehyung's hands which were trembling.

"How are you?" He softly asked but in the answer, he was met with a sniff.

"Bab-"

"Why you never told me that all?! I could've stopped it all! You never told me! You-" Taehyung's words stopped when he was embraced tightly in strong arms. One hand was patting his head while the other was resting on his back, reminding him that how much he missed it all, how much he was dependent on such gestures for his nice days and peaceful nights.

"I wanted to end this all baby. I was sick of this all.. just wanted to be free." Jungkook's words made Taehyung sob as he made himself more smaller in the other's arms.

After a minute or two, both pulled back to look into each other's eyes. Jungkook was smiling genuinely as he felt the emotions in Taehyung's eyes. His heart was hurting so much, but there was so much happiness as well.

He gently wiped Taehyung's tears and kissed his forehead to which the younger closed his eyes and another sob left his lips.

"Don't cry bun. Everything will be normal again. After all, you are free of that hell now." Jungkook chuckled, referring it to his mansion but Taehyung winced internally at that.

"Now, you can go back to the life you were living before. Be happy, be carefree... be Min Taehyung."

Free?

Jungkook pulled back completely and stepped back, making the other feel a pang in his heart.

"You did your mission so well bubs. I'm so proud of you, my baby bear." Taehyung's heart was pacing so rapidly that it felt like jumping off of his ribcage at any moment. 

Jungkook was continuously smiling, but his eyes were screaming some sort of pain. Taehyung stepped forth but Jungkook just stepped back again.

"You never deserve someone like me dear one. Sorry.. sorry for ruining your time and.. emotions." Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but Jungkook stopped him.

"I'm sorry for whatever I did to you. I was being selfish, I- I used you." Taehyung frowned upon that.

No, I used you Jungkook.

Jungkook simply smiled again as he grabbed something from his pocket and stretched it in front of the other who looked totally in shock, light struck at the whole situation.

"Read it once you're at home." Taehyung was still in a daze when the door behind him was opened by someone.

"Time is up Jeon. We need to go now." It was Jin again but Taehyung just ignored that voice as he clutched the paper in his hand.

"Coming." Jungkook replied, eyes fixed on Taehyung who was looking so confused yet highly disturbed.

"Just a minute.. please." Jungkook softly pleaded and Jin nodded but kept the door open, four officers were waiting outside for him to get him to the jail.

Jungkook gulped thickly to ignore the strong pain in his chest but he didn't want to cry in front of the one who was already on the verge of breaking down.

"Taehyung." Taehyung just licked his lips as Jungkook stepped forth and cupped his face gently. The touch sent warmth to every fiber of his body, turning every tension into peace for the moment as if time stopped. 

"You're such a brave boy. But you've to be very careful from now on. Promise me that you'll protect yourself no matter what. Promise me that... you'll enjoy your life like before, promise me that... you will find someone for yourself, a kind and good one-"

"What do you mean? Why you're saying this all?" Finally, Taehyung opened his mouth and said the words in a great panic, his pupils shaking in distress when the words seeped down his mind. 

Jungkook looked behind the younger to see Jin gesturing for him to leave now.

He licked his lips and leaned his head a little to touch their foreheads together, inhaling deeply before pecking the other's nose lightly, lips itching to move more to take every spot greedily, but he would never step down from his boundary.

"I'm going Tae... to the place I deserve. I'm sorry for everything that happened to you because of me bear. Just go now, forget everything that happened." Jungkook breathed out in his low and shaky voice. The voice cut the heart of the other who froze on the spot.

"Where- going?" Taehyung stuttered badly, voice low as a whisper.

Jungkook pulled back again and just watched the other's beautiful eyes that were shining with tears.

"For punishment." That was enough for the boy to understand what's happening. He shook his head in denial but it was all futile, his hopes crushed to the core.

Jin bit his lips harshly when the officer marched inside the room and took hold of the raventte to cuff his wrists together. Taehyung's eyes widened when Jungkook was again dragged away from him brutally.

"No! Wait-!"

"Go Taehyung. I know, you never actually liked me, you're free now." With that, Jungkook smiled and left the room with the officers willingly.

Taehyung felt his whole world stop on the words as the other disappeared from his sight, leaving him alone to fight with his own emotions which were so jumbled up to even let him speak a single word. How could he be free in such a way?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. Maybe 2 chapters? Only one secret is left. Stay safe❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 20K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
409K 16.8K 56
Jeon Jungkook is the most feared gangster in Seoul. His clan runs the city, and he's renowned for his incredible cruelty. He feels nothing but anger:...
37K 1.7K 26
❝You can't escape, you can't run away, you can't hide yourself, because you're mine.❞ [in which you're forced to marry your kidnapper] ►Mafia AU ►For...
16.8K 1.5K 23
Taehyung: You monkey! Y/n: Me? Monkey you idiot! . . Taehyung: Don't you think you are too close to your that friend? Y/n: So what? I can do whatever...