Pretty Green Eyes➛Lando Norris

bbyschumacher tarafından

'Pretty Green Eyes, so full of sparkle and such light' ♡♡♡ started; 27/04/21 finished; 25/07/21 ♡♡♡ cover by... Daha Fazla

PRETTY GREEN EYES
CAST
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F I N A L E
EXTRA
EXTRA
THANK YOU!

F O R T Y O N E

8K 137 5
bbyschumacher tarafından

♡♡♡

"Tee wake up." She hears someone whisper as she groans, cuddling further into her bedsheets.

"I'll unleash the beasts if you don't." She hears them speak again, the girl shaking her head as someone opens her bedroom door and she's immediately woken up by her niece and both her nephews jumping on the bed. Her and Lando both sat up at the same time, rubbing their eyes tiredly. Maddie was scooped into Teena's arms seconds later, the two of them sharing a long and overdue cuddle before she disappeared with her brothers.

"Happy Birthday dude, Mum's got something for you downstairs so get up." Mateo grins at her before he leaves as well.

"Happy Birthday love." Lando looks at her, watching her smile.

"I'm 21 today." She beams, tucking her messy hair behind her ears before she stretched the tiredness out of her body.

"Valentina hurry up before Mum opens this present for you!" Leo shouts from the bottom of the stairs.

"Give me 5 minutes!" She calls back. She slips out of bed and pulls one of Lando's oversized shirts over her head, brushing through her hair before she and Lando left her bedroom and made their way downstairs.

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone cheered when she walked into the living room. It was decorated all over the place, a giant 2 and 1 balloon placed next to each other behind the sofa, garlands of light pink, blue and green handing from the ceiling. She grinned as they all made their way into the dining room that was decorated the same way, her birthday cake sitting in the middle of the table along with a large array of breakfast foods for them to enjoy during the morning.

"This is gorgeous, thank you guys." Teena beams as Lando stands behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist as they all grinned.

"Can we eat now? I'm positively starving." Maddie complains, making everyone laugh.

"And they say like mother like daughter, but I think it's more like Auntie like Niece." Leo grins as everyone sits at the table to enjoy breakfast. 

Teena and her family were all conversating in French, something she enjoyed doing whenever she came home but she stopped when she noticed Lando having a hard time figuring out what everyone was saying.

"You okay?" Teena asks her boyfriend quietly.

"Je ne... comprends pas ce que... vous dites..." Lando looks at her, pausing to think about his words for a second.

"Arrêtons de parler français, Lando ne peut pas nous comprendre." Teena calls to her family, watching all of them nod before everyone started to speak English again.

"Thank you." Lando smiles at her.

"Looks like Nana needs to give you some French lessons, Lando." Adalene speaks, watching Lando go wide-eyed.

"Or you know, get his fiance to do it too." Mateo speaks.

"He's English native, speaks a little Flemish Dutch. He doesn't have to speak French if he doesn't want too, it's his choice." Teena informs them both, watching both of them nod awkwardly after getting told off by her.

"I uh... I've been actually trying to learn as much as I can during my free time but it looks like it's going to take me forever to figure it out." Lando admits, watching her entire family look at her proudly.

"You'll get used to it soon, son." Arthur grins at him as Teena rests her head on his shoulder.

♡♡♡

After breakfast, everyone had gone upstairs to get ready. Tee's parents and siblings were done long before Teena and Lando were considering the pair of them were sitting on her bed talking to each other for a good 45 minutes before they realised why they were upstairs.

"Wait, I wanna give you something." Lando speaks quietly, watching her settle back into her original position rather than moving to get dressed. Lando moved through his bag to find what he had bought her, taking it out and making her shut her eyes and hold her hands out.

He slots the gift in her hands, biting his lip as she opens her eyes to see what exactly what he had given her. He was nervous for her reaction as she untied the ribbon wrapped around it, opening the white box to see a red Cartier one inside.

"Don't look at me, open it." Lando shakes his head at her as she bites her lip, lifting the lid of the box off to reveal the White Gold bracelet she kept looking at anytime they would pass the store in London.

"Lando these are so expensive." Teena looks at him.

"And you deserve to be spoiled, angel eyes." Lando grins at her, the girl leaning forward to kiss him passionately.

"Thank you." She whispers, taking the bracelet out of the box and slotting it onto her hand.

"It brings out your tattoos even more." Lando smiles as she looks down at her arms.

"I've not had a new tattoo in ages." She sighs.

"Maybe you should get a new one after the new year." Lando responds as he gets up to get dressed.

Once both of them were dressed, they went downstairs and sat with the rest of her family until Charles and Charlotte turned up to join in on the festivities. Charles was unaware that Lando was spending Christmas in Monte Carlo, but was more than happy to see the driver around for the holidays.

Lando smiled as he held Teena's hand, the pair of them walking down the streets of Monaco to get to the Metropole Shopping Monte-Carlo. It always looked gorgeous during the Christmas Season with the various decorations and huge Christmas trees around the place. It was one of Teena's favourite places in her hometown and she hadn't taken Lando here yet, so she was happy to show him around whilst she did some birthday and Christmas shopping.

"Woah." Lando looks around as if he'd never seen a place more beautiful in his life.

"Gorgeous isn't it?" Teena asks, squeezing his hand softly as he nods. He grins as he looks at her, the girl looking around the place with complete and utter happiness, her eyes lit up as if she'd never seen the place before.

"I've missed this place." Teena leans her head on Lando's shoulder as they walked away from her family to do their own shopping together.

"It's like Christmas threw up in four different buckets and threw it all over this place." Lando laughs at his own joke, watching Tee shake her head before they walked into a few shops.

Lando admired the Cartier bracelet on her arm for a second and how the colour of the gold looked well against her skin. The necklace he'd bought her in Hungary however didn't match anymore, because that was silver and not white gold, which was also the colour of her engagement ring. 

He figured he could get her another necklace for Christmas tomorrow, so when they met back up with their family for lunch, he asked Charles if they could go look for one so he could surprise her tomorrow morning.

What was good about that was that Teena had asked Charlotte if they could go shopping together after lunch to get Lando a Christmas present, something she'd been eyeing for ages that he had also been looking at but hesitant to buy for himself.

For his birthday she'd bought him a few odd things, including a black ring he wore quite often, a dog tag chain engraved with their anniversary on and a pair of custom Converse that had his Logo for the badge and were the colours of his helmet.

After everyone ate lunch, they all split off into different groups again to do Christmas shopping. What was good about Tee and Charlotte was that the pair of them could go weeks without saying a word to each other and it would still be easy for them to have a conversation.

♡♡♡

"I can't cope with you anymore." Teena laughs as lies back in Lando's arms.

"I didn't even say anything." Lando replies, the two of them giggling like teenagers whilst her family look at them with confusion.

"No stop, it's Silver's wedding all over again." Teena laughs, almost choking on her own spit as she sits up. Lando starts laughing loudly, clutching his stomach as she apologises to her family for being so loud before the pair of them leave the leaving room so they didn't disturb everyone else.

"You do this at the worst of times." Teena looks at her boyfriend, watching him smile softly in response.

"Let's go to bed, you look exhausted." Lando holds his hand out for her, the girl taking softly before they go upstairs to her room.

"Today's been so nice, still hate that I was born Christmas Eve though." Teena sighs happily as she gets into bed.

"You looked like you enjoyed your day." Lando looks at her, the girl rubbing her eyes tiredly before she turns on her side and rests her head on his chest.

"I did, and it makes it all the more special that you're in Monaco with me." Teena whispers in response, drawing soft circles on his abdomen whilst he hummed a song to himself. 

"I'm glad to be here with you." Lando presses a soft kiss to the top of her head, a smile tugging on her lips in response.

♡♡♡

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

251K 7.4K 53
'I've got sunshine on a cloudy day with my girl' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛03/04/2022 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
313K 4.6K 58
With you by my side, the sky will never be grey again
23.9K 577 16
I'm a young girl whose life turns 180° degrees in the blink of an eye. I had a less than normal life in Marseille. Until the car accident that change...
225K 4.2K 30
𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 (𝗼𝗼𝗵) 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 (𝗼𝗼𝗵) 𝗢𝗼𝗵, 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹...