Classroom of the Elite: Reinc...

By Vanitas-Kun

This is a reaction fanfic of my own work- Classroom of the Elite: Reincarnation In His World. I decided to wr... More

Pointers
Chapter 1: Meeting him(Reaction)
Chapter 2: Confrontation (Reaction)
Chapter 3: Confession and Advantage (Reaction)
Chapter 5: The Special Island Exam Prologue (Reaction)
Chapter 6: The Special Island Exam (Reaction)
Chapter 7: The Special Island Exam Aftermath (Reaction)
SS: Horikita Suzune (Reaction)
Chapter 8: Sato's Scared(Reaction)
Chapter 9: Summer Break! Part 1 (Reaction)
Chapter 10: Summer Break! Part 2 (Reaction)
Chapter 11: Summer Break! Part 3 (Reaction)
Chapter 12: Summer Break! Part 4 (Reaction)

Chapter 4: Operation Imbecile (Reaction)

3.1K 61 11
By Vanitas-Kun

I woke up at around 6 in the morning. 'Well, I did go to sleep yesterday earlier than I usually do' I thought to myself. I decided to eat a French Toast for breakfast, I had the ingredients so without wasting much time, I prepared it and gulped it down. Yum!

After that, I decided to take a shower, I remained in the shower longer than expected and when I came out, I saw that there was still some time left for class. I decided to leave earlier today.

I got dressed, took my bag and left the dorms and proceeded towards my class. On my way there, I saw Horikita. She must've sensed my presence as she turned around to look at me, not that I hid my presence anyways. She gestured me to come towards her and so I did. As I caught up to her, she spoke up.

Amasawa: Oo~ that looks like a fated encounter.

Miyamura: I've already had my fated encounter with Honami! Why would I even want another one?!

"You're early, Miyamura-kun."

"I could say the same, Horikita."
She started glaring at me, so I spoke up.

Ryuen: kukuku you say like she scared you.

Miyamura: she can be scary at times.

"I just went to sleep earlier yesterday night so I happened to wake up earlier."

"I see."

"Yeah. Oh, by the way, did you guys find any leads relating to Sudo's case?"

"I thought you told Ayanokouji to that you will take care of this. And to answer your question, no, we haven't."

I guess she must've heard it when I told Ayanokouji. Such a bitch.
Typical Horikita.

Everybody started laughing and Horikita stabbed me, again.

Miyamura: Ouch.

Horikita: Don't ask why because you deserved this one.

Sudo: Oi! Don't call Suzune a bitch!

Miyamura: Uh...sure. (sarcastically)

"I see. Well, I managed to find one."

"What did you find?"

"A witness, that too from our own class."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"Who is it?"

"Sakura Airi."

"That shy girl?"

"Yeah. You noticed it too, right? That she held her head down when Hirata asked for witnesses."

Everybody: He's observant!

"Yeah"

"That's why I confronted her and one thing led to another and she ended up telling me that she'll act as a witness."

"I see. Thank you for that."

"No need."

"Miyamura-kun."

"Yes?"

"I want you to attend Sudo's trial with me today."

"Are you sure you want it to be me? I mean, wouldn't Ayanokouji be better?"

Ike: Why would he better?

Shinohara: Yeah, taking that gloomy guy wouldn't be worth it.

Onodera: He must be teasing her again.

Class 2-D: Oh!

"No, you have helped out, so it's only natural."

I see. So she neither agreed nor denied when I asked if Ayanokouji would be better. Well, in fact, he is better, not that I can disagree on that.

Onodera: Wait, what?! So you weren't teasing her?

Miyamura: Nope. I actually asked her in the serious sense.

Class 2-D was shocked.

"Well, I guess I will, then. Do you know at what time is the trial being held?"

"After the classes for today end."

"I see. I'll be a little late. Just around 10 minutes. Start without me if I'm late, I'll join in. I have some important business to attend to."

"What business is more important than saving a classmate from expulsion?"

"I couldn't really care less about that. I'm just saving him because his physical abilities can be useful to our class. That's all there is to it."

Class 2-D was glaring at me.

Ike: You bitch!

Shinohara: Seriously, Miyamura?!

Matsushita: Wait, why're they blaming him? He isn't wrong, I mean.

I told her the harsh truth to her face. Even if she didn't like it, she was also saving him just for this reason.

Sudo:, What?!

Shinohara: Is that the truth, Horikita-san?

Horikita just nodded.

"I see. Do not be much late or else the tide of the trial can very much go against us."

"It won't."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Even if it does, I'll turn it around so don't worry. Also, keep Sakura with you and help her keep calm and keep her from being scared."

Ike: Wow, somebody's being overconfident.

Sakura: T-thank you for that, Miyamura-kun.

"I'm not one to sugarcoat words."

"That's why it's a job only you can do."

She saw me with a dumbfounded expression. It seemed like she didn't understand me. Hah! Well, she'll see the results of it.

I noticed that we reached the class. I ended the conversation with Horikita and went to sit down on my seat. After sometime, Ayanokouji arrived and we had some small talk and then soon, Chabashira-sensei arrived and started the class.

Soon, the day ended and everybody left the class, except some people. They were Chabashira-sensei, Sakura, Sudo, Horikita and me.

"Did she really witness the scene?" asked Chabashira-sensei.

"Yes. She has the proof too." I said to her.

Sakura took out a memory card from her pocket and showed it to us.

"Thank you! Sakura!" said Sudo.

"Don't thank me, Sudo-kun. It was Miyamura-kun who talked to me and changed my mind to speak up." said Sakura.

"Thank you, Miyamura." said Sudo as he turned towards me.

"Don't thank me, it was Horikita who gave me orders." I lied and put the praise on Horikita.

Shinohara: Why'd you do that?

Miyamura: I don't like taking credit.

Ike: Even for the things you did yourself?

Miyamura: Yep.

I sensed Horikita glaring at me but I didn't look at her. Sudo looked at Horikita as if she just saved his life as he was about to get killed.

"Don't thank them yet, Sudo. The case hasn't been handled. Let's go." said Chabashira-sensei.

"You guys go, I'll come after sometime, I have a little business to take care of."

"More important than this?" asked Sudo.

"Technically, yes." I said as I picked up my bag and left the class.

Shinohara: That was cold.

Ike: Yeah.

Ichinose: Ah! They're going to witness our scene too!

Kushida: Huh? These idiots find this cold? They really are defects.

Now then, let's go to that place and send the details to Ichinose.

Onodera: What place are you talking about?

Miyamura: Just keep watching.

Horikita's POV

Here we are, standing outside the room where the trial is going to be held. I can see that Miyamura-kun was correct as I saw Sakura-san sweating and trembling.
That's when I remembered his words.

That's why it's a job only you can do.

I looked at Sakura-san and called out to her.

"Sakura-san."

"H-Horikita-san?" she said as she looked towards me.

"If you're scared then you shouldn't have come forward."

"Oi, Horikita! What are talking about?! If she hadn't then-" said Sudo as he interrupted.

"Shut up for now, Sudo. Can't you see that I'm talking to her?" I said to him as I glared at him.

Miyamura: It's been more than a year and your glare still hasn't changed.

Horikita stabbed me, again!

Miyamura: Ouch!

"It's not that, Horikita-san." she said.

"What do you mean?"

"Someone once told me that 'Courage is not the absence of fear but the triumph over it'. I'm not going to deny that I'm not scared right now but I absolutely can say that I'm way less scared right now than I was before and so, it is quite easier for me."

What quick development of her mental strength. She was just a shy girl in our class before who never spoke up and didn't have any friends. Did meeting up and talking with Miyamura-kun cause this?

Ryuen: kukuku one meet-up with Izumi and this much development. I wonder what would happen if they spend a whole night together.

Everybody was surprised on hearing Ryuen's words and Sakura fainted while Ichinose's anger started rising.

Miyamura: Oi, don't joke around.

Ryuen: kukuku

"I see. Forgive me for thinking wrong about you, then."

"Don't worry about it, Horikita-san. Thanks to you talking to me normally, I feel even more calm now than before." she said.

I see. So this is what Miyamura-kun meant. Using sugarcoated words towards Sakura-san would not work as she is not someone who needs it.

I saw two people coming from my left, walking down the hall. I turned to see them. I saw.......Nii-san?!

Sakayanagi: fufufu looks like somebody got scared.

Miyamura's POV

I ran back towards the place where the trial was supposed to be held, when I reached the place, I saw a Horikita staring at her older brother, with a terrified expression. Well, it's only natural after he was going to throw her down on a concrete floor.

Everybody: He was going to do what?!

Miyamura: It's as you heard. But Ayanokouji stopped him so don't worry.

Sudo: Thank you, Ayanokouji.

Nagumo: Senpai, don't be that hard for towards your sister.

Manabu kept quiet.

Ike: Even if he's the student council president, he shouldn't treat you like that.

Shinohara: Yeah! Especially because you're his little sister!

Horikita: Shut up! He did what he had to because I was in the wrong! If he hadn't done what he had, I never would've realised my faults and changed!

Everybody was shocked on hearing Horikita's words.

"Yo" I said as I reached them.

"M-Miyamura-kun." said Horikita.

"I don't believe we've met. I'm Miyamura Izumi." I said to Horikita Manabu as I took out my hand for a handshake.

"I'm Horikita Manabu, the Student Council President." he said. He didn't take my hand though. Well, why will he? He's only interested in Ayanokouji, for now.

Manabu: So that explains how you knew.

Miyamura: Yeah.

Ike: Huh? What? I don't know what's going on.

Ryuen: And you never will, kukuku.

I took my hand back and said, "Wow, the Student Council President himself is going to be the judge for this trial. That's kind of dull and amazing."

Everybody: His nerve to talk to him like that!

Ryuen: kukuku so you don't even bow to the Student Council President.

Miyamura: And I never will.

Manabu smirked.

Ike: Is he an idiot?

Shinohara: He must be.

Matsushita: Miyamura isn't a joke.

Sato: So cool!

Nagumo: Senpai, your kouhai is very rude. I will expel him for you.

Manabu: Let's just see if you can do that. You're all talk, anyways.

Everybody: Burn!

"Hah! So rude!" said Secretary Tachibana.

Ryuen: His bodyguard kukuku.

"There's no time to waste, let's get on with it." said the elder Horikita as he gestured us and the Class-C students and their homeroom teacher to come inside the room and settle down and so we did.

Sakura was kept out for the time being as only 3 students and their homeroom teacher were supposed to attend the meeting.

Secretary Tachibana read the complaint registered by the Class-C students. The Student Council President asked if that was what happened.

Ishizaki spoke up, "Yes, that is exactly what happened. I was called out by Sudo to that deserted place."

"Shut the hell up! Stop lying! That isn't what happened at all! You were the ones who called me there!" said Sudo as he got angry and stood up.

I put my hand on his shoulder, put approximately half of my strength and pulled him down to make him seated. He had a shocking expression on his face on seeing my strength and so did the Class-C students.

Ike: Huh? Wha?

Sudo: It's exactly as it looks like, he's stronger than I am, even when he's using only half of his strength.

Ike: That skinny guy?! I thought you were joking?!

Manabu just smirked. I don't know what his obsession is with smirking. Just smile normally.

Ayanokouji still had his poker face.

Everybody was shocked.

Akito: Dude, were you a delinquent or something?!

Izumi: No. How did you even end up with that conclusion?

Akito just shrugged his shoulders.

Matushita: It lookes like he's holding back too.

Sato: C-cool!

Hosen: He's a demon, no less than that Ayanokouji.

I looked at Sudo and told him, "This angry personality of yours is the reason that you're caught up in this mess. If you don't want this situation to escalate then turn it down a notch or two."

He looked at me with an angry face but he knew that I was right so he kept quiet after that.

Sakagami-sensei, the homeroom teacher of Class-C spoke up, "As you can see, the student, Sudo Ken is very much of a hotheaded person. I'm sure this also serves as proof that my students got beat up by him."

"Hmm...does Class-D have anything to refute against this? or should the judgement be passed since all the evidence leads to the conclusion that Sudo beat up these three Class-C students?" said the Student Council President as he looked towards Ishizaki and the others.

Horikita was spacing out. Sigh Looks like I'm gonna have to do it. I pinched her sides as she let out a little moan.

"Hngh." and then, she stood up.

Students started laughing while the girls turned red. Sudo was lifeless.

I said to her, "If you don't speak up, we're going to lose."

She kept looking at me and realised that I was correct. She took some deep breathes and then, she spoke up.

"I have some questions that I wish to ask the students of Class-C. Can I speak?" she asked the Student Council President.

"Permission granted." he said.

"Ishizaki-kun, you said that you were called out alone by Sudo, then why did you take these two with you?" she asked them.

"Well, Sudo is well-known for being a hotheaded person and being called out at a deserted place by him, I took these two with me, in case he decided attack us."

"So you must've believed in their fighting ability, am I right?"

"Correct."

"Then how did all you get beat up?"

"Well, after that incident, I understood that I underestimated Sudo's fighting abilities."

"Ishizaki-kun, please do not lie."

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are. Even if you three fought, I find it very hard to believe that Sudo-kun would manage to get out that situation without receiving any damage himself. Besides, in a 1v3, you guys would have the ultimate advantage, am I wrong?"

"Y-you're not. But that's now what happened, is it? Look at our wounds, which were caused by him."

"I see, well then, Student Council President, I would like to call in Sakura Airi of Class-D as a witness who saw the brawl between Sudo and the Class-C students." asked Horikita for permission.

"Permission granted." he said.

"W-what?!" I heard Ishizaki mutter.

Sakura was called into the room and she stood in front of us and spoke up.

"It's true, I witnessed the scene between Sudo-kun and the Class-C students. The fight was started by Class-C." said Sakura.

The Class-C students had a look of shock on their face but then, Sakagami-sensei spoke up, "You cannot say things like this without proof, Miss Sakura. If the students of your class are making you do this, you shouldn't give in to them."

"I'm not lying. I have proof." said Sakura as she took out a memory card from her pocket and handed it over to Tachibana who started working on turning on the projecter.

On hearing the word 'proof', Sakagami-sensei stiffened up.

Ike: It looks like Sudo got saved.

Shinohara: Yeah.

"I was at the building for clicking some photographs of my own, as that place is usually deserted, it was perfect, but at that day I noticed the brawl taking place in a photograph that I took." spoke up Sakura.

Tachibana opened the photos and started sliding through them. Most of them were photos of Sakura in swimsuits. Well, she was an idol after all.

It's a good thing that the god blurred the photos of Sakura. Otherwise, the boys would've ended up having perverted thoughts about her.

The photo soon showed up, showing Ishizaki and two others holding Sudo's collar and nape as Sudo tried to defend himself.

This photo showed that Sudo wasn't the culprit but he did hit them back so he also deserved some punishment. But my goal was to save him completely and so was Horikita's.

But Sakagami-sensei spoke up, "It could be a fake with the time and date edited into it."

Ike: Huh?! What?!

Miyamura: Quiet down.

Sakura kept quite and so did all of us and then, Sakagami-sensei spoke up.

"Let's end this trial now. My students also beat him up but look at the damage he did to them and he was the one who called them out. Let's give my students a week of suspension while Sudo receives a month of suspension or an expulsion."

"No." I spoke up and as soon as I did, I gathered all the attention.

And then, I spoke up with those cold eyes of mine while looking at the Class-C students and Sakagami-sensei who froze up.

Amasawa: Senpai made such a cool pose~

Kiryuin: I agree.

The first year girls: Miyamura-senpai is cute and cool.

"I agree that Sudo is a hotheaded person. But he doesn't take action unless and until provoked to a large extent. And in this incident, I believe that he did nothing wrong. Even if he did hit them back, I believe that it was in done in self-defense. I don't want Sudo to recieve any punishment at all."

Ike: So this is what you meant when you told us that Miyamura spoke up for you.

Sudo: Yeah.

The Student Council President gave me a look of surprise and his mouth curved a little upwards. Did he just smirk?

"That's it for today. We will resume this tomorrow. Class-D, collect evidence if you want to save your classmate since all the evidence up until now points in Class-C's favour." Elder Horikita spoke up.

Thank you for that, Elder Horikita.

All of us stood up and left. In the corridor, Sakura was standing with a worried expression and so was Sudo. I decided to leave Sudo for now since he was going to be saved anyway.

Ike: How did you know that?

Miyamura: You'll get to know.

"Don't worry about it, Sakura. You did your job." I said to her.

"But...what will we do now?" she asked.

"Don't sweat it. Horikita will take of it." I used Horikita's name as she had already left. She's going to stab me using her compass tomorrow for touching her out of nowhere.

Shinohara: Yeah! Our class leader!

The whole class agreed with her.

Ryuen and Sakayanagi: kukuku/fufufu what a bunch of defects.

"If you say so, Miyamura-kun." she said.

After a few more seconds, the Elder Horikita came out of the room and said, "What are you going to do now?"

"What am I going to do? Nothing. Your sister's going to be the one doing everything."

"Don't lie. Even the witness today was brought by you, she isn't someone capable of talking people into doing something like this."

Guess he really knows his sister. Let's mess with him a little bit.

"Woah. It looks I know your sister even better than you do." I said to him in a mocking manner. Tachibana was glaring at me with deadly eyes.

Kiryuin: I admire your guts, Izumi. To mess with the Student Council President on your first meeting with him is something else. (smirking)

Nagumo: He really is disrespectful towards Horikita-senpai. I will expel him at any costs.

He slammed his arm into the wall and spoke up, "There are a lot of interesting students in Class-D this year."

"I'm not too sure. But I'm pretty sure that I'm an average run of the mill."

He smirked and then removed his hand and walked away and then spoke up, "I'm looking forward to this year."

Ah, he really does have good perceptive skills.

"Wow, Miyamura-kun. The Student Council President paid so much attention to you." said Sakura.

"It's just because he thinks that I'm dilly-dally with Horikita." I spoke up.

Sudo: Dilly-dally? What does he mean by that?

"Guess I'll do it tomorrow." I said.

"What?" Sakura asked.

"Ah, nothing. Just some more important business that I have to take care of. I'll be going now." I said as I took my leave.

Ike: Dude, how many "important businesses" do you even have?

Miyamura: Don't make me repeat. Just keep watching.

Ike: Tsk.

After I returned to my room, I called Ichinose.

Ike: You bastard! This is your important business?! How much lovestruck are you?!

Miyamura: The "important business" is yet to come. Keep watching.

"How's it going?" I asked her.

"It'll be done in an hour or two. Good thing you decided to do this at this time since no students are around."

"I had kept that in mind, which is particularly why I chose this time."

"I see."

"Honami, are you really fine with helping me out with this?" I asked her.

"Of course, I told you that this is me doing you a personal favor of my own accord."

"I see. Then let's do it tomorrow."

"Okay. At what time?"

"Operation Imbecile will take place tomorrow after the classes end. I'll have them come there."

Onodera: Ah! So this is why the video was named "Operation Imbecile". But what exactly is it?

Miyamura: The plan to save Sudo.

Class 2-D: What?!

Miyamura: Yeah.

"Okay, got it."

"Good."

After that, we talked about things that weren't important at all but felt fun to talk about. I also told her about the meeting but refrained from telling her about the confrontation between me and the Student Council President.

When we were done talking, I cooked some food for myself, ate it up, spent some time reading manga and then, went to sleep at around 11.

I woke up at 7, got ready and left my room.
When I went down, I saw Horikita in the lobby. It looked like she was waiting for someone. I glanced at her and started walking away. She saw me and came up to me and spoke up.

"Good morning, Miyamura-kun."

"Good morning, Horikita. Were you waiting for someone?" I asked her.

"Yeah"

"Who would that be?"

"You"

"If this is a confession, I'm sorry to turn you down. I already have Honami."

Some students let out a little laugh.

She stabbed me with a compass onto my shoulder.

"Ouch" I said.

"That stab was for the nonsense that you spoke right now and for touching me yesterday without consent."

"So, why were you waiting for me?"

"Have you thought about what you're going to do?"

"About what?" I asked her while playing dumb.

"Don't play dumb. Of course, I'm asking about the case against Sudo."

"I see. Well, no. I'm still thinking."

"I see."

I did not ask her if she had thought of anything as I knew that she didn't. If she had, she never would've asked me if I did.

Our walk to class was a silent one but not an awkward one.

During lunch break, I had Kushida do the deed.

Ike: Deed?! What deed?!

I kept quiet.

After the homeroom session ended, I proceeded with Honami to the promised place.

"You ready?" I asked her.

"Yes, I remember everything." she said.

After that, I went and hid myself and my presence. After five more minutes, the three Class-C students, who had lodged the complaint against Sudo, arrived.

Shinohara: Huh? What is happening?

Ike: I'm confused too.

They looked at Ichinose, who was standing on top of the stairs and asked with a dumbfounded expression.

"Huh? What are you doing here?" asked Ishizaki.

"Me? I'm the one who called you guys out here." she said.

"What? It wasn't you, it was Kushida."

"I was the one who made her do it." I said as I came out of hiding.

"You....." said Ishizaki and then continued, "What are you doing here?! And where's Kushida?"

I looked at Honami as Honami looked at me and then, I spoke up.

"Aren't you a little too dumb?" I said.

Some students started laughing.

"Huh?" he said.

"I just said that we made Kushida call you out here."

"And why did you do that?!" he asked.
Wow, he forgot his mistake and moved on from it a little too fast.

Some more students joined in on the laughing.

"To show you that." I said as I pointed towards the surveillance camera.

"W-w-w-w-what is that?" he said.

"That's a surveillance camera. It recorded the brawl that took place between you three and Sudo."

Sudo: Wait. I thought there was no surveillance camera!

Ike: So did I.

Hirata: Yes, that is why I also asked for witnesses. Oh! I see, so that's what happened.

Miyamura: Yes.

Ike: What happened?

Hirata: Miyamura-kun is the one who got the surveillance camera installed.

Class 2-D: What?!

Shinohara: But why would he get it installed after the incident has taken place? There's no point.

Ike: Exactly!

Hirata: That, I do not know. That is why, we must keep watching to find out.

"Then....why didn't you use the video already?"

"So you admit?"

"Admit? To what?"

I don't understand if he's a little too stupid or if it's just an act. Because I don't think that this level of stupid is possible for humans. It's beyond the realm of humanity.

The students were all laughing along with the teachers.

"Sigh Just leave it. I'll tell you why we didn't use the video in yesterday's trial. It's because the school already knows what had taken place."

Ike: What?! Wait, none of this is making sense.

Ayanokouji: It will, if you keep watching.

Miyamura: So you understood what I was doing, huh?

Ayanokouji: Yes, and I'm not the only one. (saying as he eyed Sakayanagi)

Sakayanagi: fufufu I also understood.

"Huh? What are you talking about? If they knew what happened then why hold the trial in the first place."

"To see and know what the students would do. Collecting information, conducting investigations, etc. play a role in the development of a person's mindset. The school was aiming for that."

Those three were left with a dumbfounded expression.

"I assume you know what I'm going to say but I'll still tell you. I'm planning to use that video for tomorrow's trial to show the truth to the Student Council."

"Wait, but if you do that then, Sudo will also receive suspension as he fought back."

"Yes, he'll walk off with suspension for a week or two but what about you three? You three would get expelled." I gave a short pause and then, I continued.

Chabashira-sensei: He's fiddling with them as if it's nothing.

Mashima-sensei: How is he a high schooler?!

Hoshinomiya-sensei: I will ask Honami-chan to seduce him and bring him over to our class.

Sakagami-sensei: This bastard!

"But there is a way to prevent that."

"Huh? There is?"

"Yes, just withdraw the complaint." I said.

Everybody (dumbfounded expression): Huh? What just happened?

Ryuen: kukuku it certainly is interesting what you did.

"Withdraw....the....complaint?" said Ishizaki.

When I said 'withdraw the complaint', Ishizaki started sweating buckets as he knew that someone like Ryuen, who rules with an iron fist, wouldn't allow something like that and yet, he spoke up.

Ryuen: kukuku so you knew even about that, huh.

I kept quiet.

"Wait a minute, I have to make a call." he said.

Honami came and took his phone from him and then, I spoke up.

"Who were you going to call? There's nobody who can help you in this situation except you yourselves. If you withdraw the complaint, nobody receives any punishment. But if you don't, Sudo walks off with a suspension and comes back happily and spends his three years at this prestigious school while you three walk out of the gate and never return."

Most of the students were sweating on seeing me speak with a cold voice, except my fangirls who were masochistic and certain other students. Hmmm.

I told him to go and withdraw the complaint right now as the trial was about to start.

As they were about to leave, I spoke up and said to them, "If you guys don't want to get expelled, then tell Ryuen that this was all Horikita's doing, not mine or Ichinose's. If you use my name or her's, I'll come to know and I'll use the video to get all three of you expelled. Understand?"

Ike: So that means, Miyamura was the one who saved Sudo, not Horikita-san?

Shinohara: Y-yeah.

Sato: He saved him for his physical attributes, which means that he's concerned for the class!

Matsushita: He made them dance in the palm of his hand.

Ryuen: kukuku I knew that something was off when they told me that Horikita was the one who did it all.

Miyamura: Knowing you, I knew that it wouldn't be long before you came to know that it was me so I lied to take it easy for a little while.

All of three of them nodded and then, they left and I saw them going towards the meeting room.

I turned towards Honami and spoke up, "Thanks for the help, Honami. I couldn't have done this without you."

It's true, I couldn't have done this without a partner, and there couldn't be a better one than Honami.

Everyone: Awww.....

"You're welcome, Izumi. But...while you were....speaking to them...you.......were giving off.....quite the cold vibes and your eyes...were emotionless." she spoke up.

Ryuen: kukuku looks like somebody got scared.

Sakayanagi: fufufu

"Did that scare you?" I asked her. I wanted to see if she could handle my darkness or not.

Kei: His darkness? What darkness does he hold?

Sakayanagi: fufufu looks like his past will be interesting to know about.

Kiryuin: I really want to know more about him.

Amasawa: It's no wonder that Ayanokouji-senpai trusts him. They're similar.

"A little. But that was a situation that required it."

She can really make exceptions when it comes to me. She really does love me.

Everyone: Wholesome scenes again.

I hugged her and said, "Don't worry about it. I'm like that only in these kinds off situations when people try to harm anything precious to me."

"Is your class precious to you?" she said as she returned my hug.

"Yes, it is." I answered. It was precious, I needed them to reach Class-A afterall.

Ike: Heh? Who needs who now?

"Am I.....precious to you?" she said while she got flustered.

"You're.....the most precious thing to me now." I told her the truth. She was, if I had to say, she was even more important to me than Ayanokouji was.

Mako: Honami-chan, you're more precious to him than Ayanokouji-kun is.

Ichinose: Mako-chan, please stop teasing me. (tomatonose)

Ayanokouji: Ouch.

Miyamura: Hey, that doesn't mean I'm going to abandon you. I'm still going to keep my promise and our deal.

"If anyone tried to harm you, I'll bury them, Honami."

Everybody was shocked on hearing my words.

"That's too rude, Izumi." she said as she looked upwards towards me and gave a cute pout.

"Sorry." I said as I smiled.

But it was true, if somebody tried and harmed her, I'll bury them without thinking of the consequences.

Sakayanagi: fufufu Izumi, you say some interesting things. If what you said is true, then......why didn't you bury those two people?

She asked me, talking about herself and Nagumo who were involved in spreading Ichinose's past's secret.

Miyamura: It helped her to get free from the shackles of her past. That is why I did not any action. Or do you really think that those two people would still be breathing?

Sakayanagi just laughed in her creepy way and looked towards the screen while Nagumo was sweating.

Ichinose: Calm down, Izumi. What's done is done.

Miyamura: Yeah yeah.

After that, I left to go towards the meeting room and as I went there, I saw Sudo running off to his basketball practice, happily. Then, I saw the Student Council President and his Secretary coming towards me.

He stopped and spoke up, "I don't know what you did but good work."

"I don't know what you're talking about. If something was done, it was you're sister's doing."

Sato: He really doesn't like to take credit.

"Don't play dumb. When the Class-C students came and withdrew their complaint, even Suzune had an expression of shock on her face." he said.

"Looks like I got caught." I said as I raised both my hands in the air.

"Miyamura." he said.

"Yes?" I said.

"Would you like to join the Student Council as the other Secretary?" he said.

Ike: Ah, the scene's here.

Horikita: Why didn't you tell me about this?

Miyamura: Why did I have to?

Horikita: Hmph.

Woah. Looks like I caught his eye.

"H-huh? Why are you asking a such a rude kouhai to be a part of the Student Council?! On top of that, he's a student of Class-D!" spoke up Tachibana, rebelling against the Elder Horikita.

"No thanks, it just seems like extra work. I've already got a lot on my plate." I said.

Ayanokouji: So you rejected him to help me?

Miyamura: Yeah.

Ayanokouji: Thanks.

"I see. Well, if you decided to change your mind, you can come to the Student Council Office. In fact, you can come there even if you don't change your mind. I would love to have tea with you and another interesting kouhai of mine."

"Ayanokouji, huh?" I said.

As soon as I said his name, his eyes widened.

"How do you know?" he asked me.

"Well, he's the only other person who talks to your sister. So I made a guess and it turns out I was right. Relax, he's a good friend of mine, so I'll make sure to drop by the Student Council Office with him sometime."

Ike: What's so interesting about that gloomy guy?

Shinohara: Yeah.

Miyamura: "What's not interesting about him?" is what you should be asking.
(softly)

Kei: These idiots keep talking about Kiyotaka even when they don't know him. Bloody assholes.

"I see. Very well, then."

After this confrontation, he left.

I saw Horikita and Chabashira-sensei coming from the other side.

Horikita spoke up, "What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything." I lied.

"You expect me to believe that they decided to withdraw the complaint of their accord."

"Well, that's what happened, didn't it?" I said with a smile on my face and then, a smirk appeared on Chabashira-sensei's face.

Haruka: You really like to tease people, don't you, Izumi?

Miyamura: I can't deny that, but more than that, I like to play with them.

"By the way, Chabashira-sensei, if I wanted to buy a test point in this month's test, would the price be the same for me or would the price be higher than what Horikita and Ayanokouji paid when Sudo was about to get failed in English because of a single point?" I asked her.

Everybody: What?!

Hosen: That Ayanokouji did what?!

Nanase: That's my senpai.

Amasawa: Now this is interesting.

Kiryuin: Surprises keep coming from these kouhais.

Nagumo: They sure are interesting.

Ryuen: kukuku

Sakayanagi: fufufu as expected of Ayanokouji-kun.

Keisei: What the hell?!

Ike: So you didn't talk to Chabashira-sensei?!

Horikita: No, we paid her to sell us one point.

Shinohara: Is that even allowed?!

Horikita: On the first day of our school, sensei said that we can buy anything at this school with points.

Onodera: That's our leader for figuring things out!

Sudo: Thank you again, Horikita.

Horikita: If you want to thank someone, thank Ayanokouji-kun.

Shinohara: Huh? Why him?

Horikita: He was the one who figured it out and made the deal with sensei. I just paid half the points required.

Class 2-D: What?!

Ayanokouji: Wait, how do you even know about this, Izumi?

Miyamura: I answered that in the video.

Haruka: Kiyopon's pretty amazing, isn't he?

Miyamura: He is.

As soon as I did, her smirk disappeared and she spoke up, "How did you know about that?"

"He's good friends with Ayanokouji-kun." said Horikita.

"Are you kidding me? He doesn't tell me anything important."

Ayanokouji: Ouch.

Miyamura: Hey, don't tell me that you trusted me since all the way from back then.

Ayanokouji: It still hurts.

Miyamura: Liar.

"Don't lie." said Horikita.

"I'm not. I can prove it to you." After a short pause, I continued.

"You and Ayanokouji came back to the class and suddenly told Sudo that he's no longer getting expelled as Horikita talked to Chabashira-sensei, but it isn't that easy, not at this school. Then I noticed Ayanokouji's points when he was fiddling with his phone and after sometime, I managed to see Horikita's points. Both of them had 50,000 less points than what they had that morning. Then I remembered that Chabashira-sensei had mentioned that anything can be bought at this school with points. That's when it clicked me that Ayanokouji and Horikita together paid 100,000 points for one test point which they used for Sudo to save him from expulsion. So, now do you believe me?" I told them.

Everybody: What the hell was that monologue?!

"Not only one, but there are two freaks in my class, this year will be interesting." said Chabashira-sensei.

Ike: Wait, "two freaks"? Who are the "two freaks"?

Kei: Isn't it obvious? They're talking about Izumi and Kiyo-Ayanokouji-kun.

Matsushita: I think so too.

Ike: What?!

"Trust me, it will be." I said as I turned around to leave. After I explained the whole thing, Horikita was left shocked for the time being, so I left and went back to my dorms.

Wow, that was a long day.

God: Onto the next video!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 598 8
This is A story about Kiyotaka Ayanokoji in Classroom of the Elite In where he is place in Class B instead of Class D and also he somewhat does not h...
677K 12.8K 66
I've always wanted to COTE fanfiction myself and I have some stories to write but I have zero writing experience, so that is why I'm starting this re...
48.5K 807 25
Cote reacts to Ayanokoji. The timeline is right at the end of Season 1. Update schedule will be very messy. I'll update when I have time. I'll be tak...
26K 973 12
This is a Classroom of the Elite (You-Zitsu) fanfiction that will focus on the characters reacting to their world from a different point of view (Sho...