The Beauty Of The Beast// AN...

بواسطة Sarah_Knight_

The moment that Aziel lost the love of his life, Sophia Delaney his life felt like a useless void that he cou... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Epilogue

Chapter Five

866 45 0
بواسطة Sarah_Knight_

STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT

Madison woke up alone in a dark room, the light from the moon shining in letting her know that Aziel wasn't in bed. She knew she needed to get some rest since she had to go to work early, but she hated sleeping in a cold bed without him.

She slipped on one of his black shirts and slowly walked downstairs, a smile on her face as she saw him sitting on the couch playing his acoustic guitar, his voice humming Elvis Presley almost perfectly.

"Did I wake you?" he asked as he set his guitar down and motioned for her to come to him, his hand gently resting on her hip as she sat in his lap.

"No, I just don't like being in there alone." She admitted as she settled into him, his bare chest feeling soft and warm as she nuzzled her face into his neck. "I'm falling in love with you." She whispered as Aziel turned his head towards her, his eyes full of hope as he gently kissed her.

"I'm falling in love with you, Madi. I want you to come with me next week when I visit my parents in Florida. I want them to meet you." He said as Madison felt her heart soaring since that was a huge step for them.

"I would love to; I just have to make sure I can take the time off." She said as Aziel kissed her cheek, her body relaxing into his as they sat in the dark silence of his house. Their moment was interrupted as a low rumbled sounded in Aziel's driveway, his expression changing as he gently moved Madison from his lap and got up, her brow furrowing as she heard several muffled voices.

"What's goin on?" He asked in a low deep voice as he opened the door, several MC members standing in the doorway looking disheveled and covered in spots of blood.

"It's bad Zeus, it's Cory. He got caught in the electric fence and those assholes turned it on." A young guy with blue and black hair said as Aziel ran his hands through his hair.

"I'll be there in five." He said as he slammed the door, his face a mixture of anger and concern as he rushed upstairs, Madison quickly following. "I'm sorry I gotta rush off like this baby, but I need to see what happened." He said as he slipped on a pair of tight black jeans and a blue shirt, his kutte following as she watched him pull his hair into a ponytail.

"I'll see you tonight, your place, right?" He asked as he slipped on a belt, Madison nodding her head as she cupped his face and kissed him hard, hoping that he wouldn't be walking into something dangerous.

"Be safe."

"Don't worry baby—I'm coming home to you tonight."

                                                                                   ***

"Madi?" Aziel said as he walked into Madison's house, the lights off except for the candles that had been placed all over the house. His day had been more than hectic, but once he got the situation with the Mayans taken care of, his mind had been put at ease. He bit his lip as he saw a note on the couch telling him to come to the bedroom, Aziel removing his kutte and boots and socks before slowly walking towards the back.

"Oh my god." He said as he saw Madison sitting on the bed, her hair curled and laying all around her and her body hugged by a lace red bra and matching panties. "Oh my god, I am so lucky." He smiled as he leaned against the doorframe, his hands pulling his shirt over his head as he tossed it to the floor.

"I am the lucky one, Aziel." She purred as she rose to her knees and motioned for him to come to her, Aziel biting his lip once again as he noticed the rope tied to her bedframe. "Who are those for?"

"You." She purred as his hands snaked around her waist his lips gently kissing along her neck as his hands slowly traveled down to her ass.

"I've never really submitted a woman before, but I'll submit to you." He whispered as he licked her lips, his heart racing as he laid down on the bed, his cock going hard as Madison straddled his body and tied the ropes to his wrists.

"Just know when it's my turn, I'm fucking the shit outta you."

"Promises, promises." She smirked as she leaned over to kiss him, Aziel hissing as she bit his peck. "You like that don't you?" She whispered as she locked her gaze to his, his eyes closing as she bit him again, his hands gripping the rope as his cock got hard and pressed against his jeans.

"Fuck!" He whispered as she kissed down his abdomen, her fingers moving painstakingly slow as she undid his jeans, his cock springing free as she pulled his jeans down his legs. "I'm so hard for you." He growled as Madison began to slowly run her fingers up and down his shaft, his heart racing as she flicked the tip with her tongue.

Madison took him in her mouth as Aziel cursed under his breath, her mouth feeling incredible as he badly wanted to return the favor. He had never let a woman tie him up since he never liked feeling out of control, but he trusted Madison.

He sucked air through his teeth as she slowly began to tease his cock with her tongue, he knew she was tasing him, his wrists moving in circles as he felt his restraints start to loosen, his eyes burning into her as he pulled his hands from the ropes.

Madison giggled as he moved off the bed and moved from his gaze, his eyes going wide as he quickly pushed her up against the wall. "Aziel." She moaned as he lifted her, his hand moving her panties as he slowly lowered her to his cock.

"You like that? You want it harder?" He whispered as Madison moaned out his hand holding her leg as he bounced her up and down her eyes rolling into the back of her head. She moaned into his mouth as he moved them back to the bed, her legs going his shoulders as he held them tight and pounding into her, Madison crying out in pleasure as she grabbed at the sheets by her head.

Aziel slowed his pace pushed her legs from his shoulders her nails digging into his back as passionately kissed her. He sat up and brought her to his lap, her arms wrapped around his broad shoulders as his hands moved her hips in a circular motion.

He undid her bra with his fingers and pulled down her arms, his mouth taking her breasts as Madison's head fell back as she reached her orgasm. "I--- I love you, Madison." He whispered as she tried to catch her breath, her eyes welling up with tears as her hands cupped his face.

"And I love you."

                                                         ***

Aziel sat on a chair in the corner of Madison's room, her body relaxed into the bed as the sheets barely covered her beautiful naked body. He had wanted to sleep, but his mind was overthinking those three little words he had blurted out during their lovemaking. He meant them. That was what scared him, was how desperately in love with Madison he was since in the past he had thought he was in love with Sophia. He knew now that it was a pure infatuation with Sophia, not true love. When he had said the words, he had been scared that she would run from him, but when she had reciprocated them, his heart had nearly exploded. He was so in love with Madison, and he knew that his life would never be the same from that moment, and he was ready for it.

"Aziel?" Madison said as she rose onto her elbows, her hair a mess as he got up and went to the bed, Madison turning over as he gently leaned over her. "What's wrong baby?"

"Just can't sleep, I keep overthinking." He said as he bent over and kissed her lips, his heart starting to race as he didn't want his anxiety to overtake him.

"I know it freaked you when I said I love you, but I do. I won't hurt you, Aziel. I promise." She said as he kissed her again, a small escaping him as he moved his body over hers. "If we keep this up, I am going to have to take two birth control pills a day."

"Would you ever want to have my child?" He asked as he ran his thumb over her cheek.

"Yes, but right now I think Jasmine should be an only child."

"I agree. I have always wanted a big family, but we got all the time for that. Besides, I want you all to myself." He growled as he gave her a raspberry before moving his body over, Madison sighing as she cuddled into his chest.

"I find it so incredible that you love me, Aziel. A man like you deserves someone perfect."

"To me you are perfect, baby. I know you think that a man like me wants a fake woman with big boobs and lots of tats, right?" he asked as she looked up at him through her lashes. "I love you. I love everything about you Madison. You are smart, funny, and completely honest with me. No woman has ever been so honest with me, and I love it."

"I have no reason to not be honest with you. My ex used to lie to me constantly and I hated it so I made a promise that no matter what, I would be honest." She smiled as she rested her eyes, Aziel relaxing into the bed as he finally rested his eyes. His mind finally relaxed as he knew that all his fears of her leaving him were finally put to rest.

THE NEXT DAY

Madison stood next to her car as she texted Aziel the time to come over her dinner, her body still sore from their almost full night of getting lost in each other. She loved that he was insatiable, but she also worried that one day her birth control would fail, and she would end up pregnant. It wasn't that she didn't want to have a child, but she wanted to wait till she was fully ready.

Madison sent the text and placed her phone back in her purse, her body jerking as a large white van pulled up behind her, two pairs of strong arms grabbing her before she could scream or fight. A bag was placed over her head and her legs and hands were bound instantly as she tried her hardest to fight back.

"Tell the boss we got her, let that cocky mother fucker know that he doesn't get his girl back, till we get our product."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

86.4K 2.7K 43
Liela moved in with her aunt Mrs Fidelia, and wanted to get the approval of her aunt's son 'Gabriel'. Unknowing to her, Gabriel had started developin...
3.1K 336 32
Aria had a simple life, she had her friends, her brother, and her parents. At the time she thought life couldn't get any better; minus the guy she wa...
54.8K 948 47
"do you know how this hurts? i might don't know how to show it but it really does." on the end i said his name louder to let him know that he is the...
2.3K 121 31
I fell for a boy with the kindest blue eyes, and a charming dimple. He made me feel loved, and cared for, and most importantly he made me feel safe i...