Senku x reader (one shots)

Da andres82817

Says in the name, It's one shots about (y/n) and senku. I don't own any pictures! Or any characters! I hope... Altro

Frist time they meet ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿป
Are you pregnant (y/n)!!!
Our kid
Hero/villan
Two girls-one boy
(Y/n)'s Dad Hates Senku
Yuzuiha's sister
Married
(Y/n)! Why are you hard to get!?!
(Y/n)!! What the hell!!!
(Y/n) the powerful!
(Y/n) Is So Sexy
Hunny, . . . Stranger๏ฟผ
Running girl
y/n . Y/N
!Remember Me!๏ฟผ
Ice to meet youโ„๏ธ
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿงก๐ŸคDouble๐Ÿค๐Ÿงก๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ˜Oh......just some erotica๏ฟผ๐Ÿ˜
Valentine๏ฟผ
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ”œHeartbreaks๐Ÿ”œ๐Ÿ’”
(Y/n) and senku;๐ŸŒ„travels๏ฟผ๐ŸŒ…
Senkus ๐Ÿฎ farm
Wild love
Ahhh MATH๐Ÿคฏ
๐Ÿ˜ฐjob application๐Ÿคข
One argument-one kiss
Married pt.2
Do ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿปyou๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป have a good memory?๏ฟผ
๐ŸŸฅNo no dont touch me there!๐ŸŸฅ
She dead๐Ÿšบhe dead๐Ÿšนwe all dead๐Ÿšป
Y/n had a sick day๐Ÿค’
A dinner date๐Ÿฐ
Your ๐Ÿ’šStupid/๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸคDumb words ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ
Married pt.3 ๏ฟผ
Ad
๐Ÿ˜จsenku how could you!
Seggs
I will create another AU of you senku!
Married pt.4
Pumpkin season!!!๏ฟผ๏ฟผ
Birdie and jellyfish sitting in a tree~
Birdie and jellyfish PT.2
Grilled cheese
If tomorrow starts without me By: David romano
๐ŸŽƒIts Halloween๐Ÿ‘ป๏ฟผ
๐Ÿฆƒ!Turkey Day!๏ฟผ๐Ÿฝ

๐Ÿ‘‘$enku/Senku๐ŸŒณ

989 17 26
Da andres82817

I saw a drawing of Senku with black hair; hot man!
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️look at the picture⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ to understand who I'm talking about⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

This will start out in dark haired Senku's reality.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////

He sat there bored, playing with his pen. He looked up to see the two guards in front of his big dark oak wood office doors, then he looked at his science equipment; he gave a sinister smile.
He stood up calling both of them to his desk. They stood there ready of there next orders. He got up , walked over to grab something from his science table. He hide it behind his back and walked back to the guards, he stood behind them. "Tell me. What would your lovers do if you came home filled up with messed up stuff?"
They stayed silent confuse with what he is asking; they felt like something bad would happen soon.
"Will they rot with you in hell or leave you to rotting in hell alone?" He gave a condescending chuckle.
The guards then felt a warm liquid running down there necks and back. "Why don't we find out."
After a few seconds the guards gave a sigh of relief; not feeling sick, or any other pain. Senku walked to his desk and sat down looking at them with a satisfied smile "Get back to work." They did.

A nock was heard; they came in after he said they could. They stood in front of his desk "what do you want Taiju?" He asked annoyed. "Senku-I mean Lord Ishigami. . ." Taiju hated Senku; they stoped being friends after THAT incident.
"You should go and pay your respects; for the last 4 years you never once did!!" Taiju had it with his ex-friend selfishness.
Senku stood up. "Ugh!" Taiju was punched extremely hard by Senku. Taiju's nose was bleeding. "I won't ever do that-She deserved it; she was being a fucking idiot!" He yelled back at his annoying friend.
"You are fucked up senku ishigami." Taiju new if he laid a finger on Senku he'd be put to death; after all senku is the lord of the entire world.

Senku jumped from behind his desk to punch Taiju again, again, again, and again. Taiju layed there unconscious "Guards, drop him off and tell his wife the next time I see him; he's fucking dead."

Senku sat down watching Taiju limp body being dragged off. Once the doors were shut; it was just him and his thoughts. 'Idiot'.
He turned his chair to the glass window he looked up at the starry night sky, he sighed.

Silence. . . . . . .

He fell asleep for the first time in 5 days.

☁️
☁️☁️
☁️☁️☁️
☁️☁️☁️☁️
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️💭
"Se~ Senku~ wake up!" He woke up and gave a big yawn. He looked up to see y/n "what the hell I was sleeping." He said looking annoyed. She was in a angry pose with her arms crossed; she then laughed.
"I can't be mad it's to silly to me." She said. "Why did you wake me up?" He asked fully awake now.
"I need you to look over my paper before I turn it in." She said showing him the paper.
He looked it over for a sec. "wow you actually got all of them right." He said a bit surprised. "We'll I have a fantastic teacher teaching me." She said with a big smile. He stared at her in awe.

Everything then turned black. 'Huh what's going on' he thought. He then took one step. !💥BOOM!💥!
He new that sound and it was right behind him; he hesitated to turn around; he didn't . He then tried to walk away trying to forget about it but he was stuck in place.
💥BOOM💥 it happened again but closer, and closer until he woke up in a cold sweat.

He turned around to see the big window; it's morning. He gave a sigh of relief.
A nock was heard "come in."
"Lord, it's chrome." He walked to senku's desk.
"Iv found a way." Chrome said.

Senku narrowed his eye "This better work this time or your dead." Chrome gulped nervously.
"I'm positive."

Senku and chrome then went to the basement witch is 20 stories down under ground.
"Alright let's do this." Senku commanded.

⚡️
⚡️⚡️
⚡️ ZAP ⚡️
⚡️⚡️
⚡️

"Finally it's complete!" Senku yelled out. "Chrome!" "Sir!"
Senku glared at him "tell 5 guards to guard the door; don't let anybody in understood."
Chrome nodded "safe travels." Chrome yelled as Senku walked into the portal.
Two months ago Senku came up with a wonderful idea. If he couldn't have HER non of the other senku's can!
But that plan will come to an end when he comes face to face with her.

"S-Senku who is that?" Y/n asked her Senku "I dont know just stay back." The dark haired Senku was frozen watching the girls every movement. "Who are you! Answer me!" Y/n's Senku asked nervously.

"Change in plans your coming with me." The dark haired Senku said walked towards them with a sinister smile. Y/n and her Senku slowly back up into a wall 'shit!' they both think.
Y/n quickly grabbed a rock throwing it; dark haired Senku caught it with ease and threw it back hitting her Senku in the face nocking him out. "Senku!" Y/n held her Senku to see if he was still breathing; he is. She carefully laid him down.
She got up, glared at the other senku, walked to him and went to kick him in the side.
But he caught it, pulling her in his grasp "oh how I missed this."

"What are you talking about I never met you." Y/n asked he didn't answer.
She tried to get out but couldn't 'he so strong' she thought. He then quickly stopped hugging her and grabbed her wrist pulling her towards the portal.
"Help!" She started yelling "yelling won't work." He snickered.
"Let go of her!" The dark haired
Senku looked to the side seeing this reality's Taiju. "Aaaaaaa!" Taiju tackled him to the ground taking y/n with them. "Taiju wait-be careful of y/n!" Yuzuriha said worried.

"get off me you fat pig-!" Taiju Head butted making him fall unconscious. Everyone was confused who this Senku look a-like was.

Everyone went back to camp and locked up the dark haired Senku. Y/n bandage her senku's head feeling guilty.
"Y/n! the other Senku has woken up." Kohaku said. Both of them headed over there; now standing in front of the metal cage. Y/n asked the burning question everyone is dying to hear "who the hell are you?"

He gave a wicked smile and simply gave his name. "How is that possible?" Kohaku asked. "I'm a Senku from a different reality." He tried to move his tied hands trying to get comfortable; but it was just to tight. Kohaku didn't understand. "Why did you try to take me?" Y/n crossed her arms "is it because your y/n doesn't like you or she-she's dead isn't she?" Y/n's Senku cut her off. 
"What are you doing you need to lay down" Kohaku and y/n say concerned. "I can't stay lying down when there is another me." He replied.

"You know how fucked it is to steal an y/n from a different reality right?" Y/n Senku asked.
The black hair Senku told them he new and that's why he's doing it.
Silence.
.
.
.
"Why can't you just expect her death?" Y/n asked starring into he's red piercing one. He narrowed his eyes "I do. Just thought I should have a do-over." He said with a bored expression.
Y/n broke her gaze and gulped "did you. . . . Ki-"
"Of course, she deserved it after all." He gave a chuckle.

Y/n quickly opened the cage and gave a powerful punch. "How could you do that to her!" Y/n was filled to the brim with rage.
"Whoa, wait y/n" Kohaku restrained her. Senku quickly shut the cage after Kohaku moved y/n out. As y/n was being pushed out side "isn't she someone who you love?"
The caged Senku was shocked. Then quickly regained his composure. He stayed silent.

As soon as y/n stepped out side she collapsed. Kohaku was yelling her name as she fell into the darkness.

~Later: night time~
Y/n woke up, slowly sitting up. "I'm glad your okay." She stayed silent for a while.
"Hay you okay?" She then broke out of her small trance. "I'm A-okay, why are you asking?" Her Senku glared at her, then reminded her what had happened. She doesn't remember her being violent towards the guy or passing out.

"Wow have you been spending time with Taiju lately?"
"Huh! That's rude." She crossed her arms and laid back down turning away from him. "There's no point in the silence treatment." Senku didn't get a reply; he stared at her for a while.
"We'll I guess your going to have to sleep alone tonight." He said about to leave. She swiftly grabbed him, pulling him close to her, tightening her grip, and calmly falling a sleep know he won't be able to get out of her grip.

He sweat dropped. "You know it gets hot these kind of nights." He sighed then slowly fell asleep.

\/At the black hair senku's reality/\

Chrome was eating his lunch at twelve in the morning. Taking a brake. "Where is he?!" Chrome got up from his seat and open the door; down the hall he saw the two guards from senku's office. They were pissed. Chrome panicked shutting the door and locking it; they took out the 5 guards and broke the door. "Were Did the lord go, he made a mistake messing with us!"
Chrome sweat dropped "Are you sure that you want to fight the lord; the lord of our planet." Chrome tried to get it through their heads; they will die if anything happens to the lord.
Chrome once saw a guard disagree with the lord; the lord nocked them out and did experiments on them, he hasn't seem them since.

The guards saw the portal "where dose this lead?" One of the angry guards asked.
"Somewhere far away, no place like ours-you'll die if you enter!" Chrome tried to scare them-it didn't phase them one millimeter. They were fearless the type of person you would be scared of hunting you.
"Alright let's go! We don't care if we die as long as the lord go's down with us!" The guard said pissed off.
Chrome hide under a science table in fear.
"Don't worry science dude once the leader is dead the world will be a better place." After one of the two guards said that they both entered the different reality to hunt their pray.

In the morning.
y/n woke up earlier then usual. It was a chilly morning, she had the urge to see the other Senku.

She walked in to see him leaning on the walk with his eyes shut, he was slowly breathing; he's a sleep. She sat in front of his cell, she stared at all of his features. She didn't realize it until Kohaku broke her out of her loud thoughts; she had opened the cage door and was about to softly touch his pale face.

Suddenly the black haired Senku
✋🏻🤚🏻 *reaches*
✊🏻*grabbing* her he put a sharp rock on her neck  "let me go or her neck gets cut!" He had gotten out of the rope cuffs.
Kohaku was stunned she didn't know what to do. "Let her go!" Kohaku yelled.
The caged Senku slowly moves the rock producing a small cut.
Y/n was surprisingly calm, she looked up to see the black haired Senku "your smile really hasn't changed; it's as crazy as the day I met you."
Y/n spoke. The black haired Senku froze looked down at the y/n in front of him 'This y/n. . .' He thought.

Kohaku took this time to quickly grab y/n and lock the cage. "Why did you say that!? You said you've never met him right!" Kohaku said concerned. She saw that y/n's eyes were dole. She then remembered the time she took her out side she had gotten better after she fainted. Kohaku pulled her outside and it happened once more. "Oh! Senku it happened again!" Kohaku said looking up to her Senku.

Senku stood there with his thinking cap on. He then walked over to the black haired Senku cage.
They stared at each other like they were talking to each other. He then walked back out letting everyone know that y/n will not be able to step in there again!
Because if it continues they might lose there y/n for good!

Y/n woke up with a headache. "Here." Her Senku gave her a glass of cloudy water; medicine. She drank it all. She asked what happened? He explained everything.
"W-what your kidding right?" She nervously stared at Senku. "You need to understand that you will not see him again." Senku repeated.
That struck y/n's nerve "that's not fair! You and everyone else gets to see him!"
"See you've never met him before yet your getting mad over not seeing him." Senku said.
Y/n didn't even realize; she was very concerned for her mental health.

"I know there is a urge to see him so if I have to I'll lock you up until we take him back where he came from. Y/n felt anger but not her anger; she confused.

A couple days pass by.
Y/n's Senku went to drop off the caged senku's food. "Where's y/n it's been a while?" He asked eagerly. "You know why." Y/n Senku said leaving.
"But don't I deserve a "phone call"?" The cage Senku gave quotations.
"It's the stone world you don't get phone calls and you already get plenty of people to talk to so your fine." Y/n Senku said before he finally left.

Both senku's new that the black haired Senku is not leaving until he sees y/n again. And the black haired Senku knows that his y/n is a stubborn one so all he has to do is sit and wait.

\/Back in the black haired senku's reality/\

Chrome was panicking he was contemplating wether he should go in after the two guards or not; if his lord new what had happened his a dead man.
A nock was heard chrome opened the door to see Taiju and his wife Yuzuriha "what are you guys doing here?"
Taiju pushed chrome out of the way "I'm coming Senku!!!" Taiju yelled jumping in the portal "please forgive us!" Yuzuriha said following behind Taiju.

Chrome stared at the portal . . . . . . . "FUCK!" 😱

/\ Back to the other reality \/
Y/n was putting together small batteries; well tired. "Ow ow ow." She looked at her cut she accidentally made on her hand. 'This sucks how am I supposed to fucking focus with all these stupid thoughts of the other Senku!!' She aggressively thought.  

She got up and went to get her Senku. While she was searching she stopped right in front of the place where the other Senku is held in; she completely forgot about the cut.
She quickly looked around us see if anyone was around; no.
She took a couple steps forward 'stop' she thought; she didn't. 'Stop, stop, stop!' She started to tear up. "I can stop."

"Y/n!" She stopped and fell to the ground on her knees. She looked at her Senku "i couldn't stop."
Senku kneeled down rubbing her shoulders "why did you step outside-" he then saw her cut 'oh' he thought. "Let's get you cleaned up." He helped her up.

While he was cleaning her wound. "Senku it's getting to much for me; is there anyway I can see the other-"
"No!" He said cutting her off.

She started to tear up "I'm sorry." She whispered. "What?" Senku looked at her.
She aggressively pushed him; he fell hard. She quickly ran out. "Wait!" Senku yelled out.
She stood in front of it slowly walking in the place.
The black haired Senku watched as she sat in front of him, she was quit until "Senku iv missed you so much!" Y/n opened the cage hugging him.
"Iv missed you too." He started to tear up. He cupped her face and gave her a kiss.

The Senku from this reality ran in surprised at the sight before him. He watched as they broke the kiss, walked out of the cage; black haired Senku smirked. "I win." He said walking out of the place.
Senku quickly grabbed y/n's hand "wait y/n I know your in there please come back, come back to me!!"
The other Senku snickers "it's not going to work we sound the same."

"Ugh Senku what's going on?" Y/n stood there starring at her Senku with on eye normal, the other dole. Both the senku's stared at her concerned.
"Y/n look at me, it's about time we get going don't you think." Black haired Senku quickly commented. She looked at him. "Wait y/n you still have work to do so you have to stay so we can revive the whole world." Senku said. She looked back at him.

It was silent. She was overthinking. She can't pick one over the other.

The two senku's kept talking to the girl but she wasn't listening any more.

"LORD!!" The black haired Senku looked behind him, he got punched my one of the guards. He glared at him making the guard hesitant to punch again. Kohaku stepped in nocking out both the guards swiftly.
"Wow why don't you come with us?" The other Senku suggested to Kohaku; she declined.
The other Senku turned back to see that both his other self and y/n are gone. 'Shit' he thought annoyed.

He started to look all around he couldn't find them; he kept looking.

Y/n and Senku were up in a tree. "Senku we can't just leave the other Senku."
He stared into her eyes "y/n your my y/n, I need you to be my y/n not another one; I need you to fight her." Senku said-he hugged her "I can't lose you so please win."
She was surprised at his actions. "Okay, just give me some time."
He nodded.

The other Senku was walking around in the woods he then spotted his other self running; he ran after him. Senku used the trees to make it look like another person was with him.
The other Senku stopped, waited he new his other self won't go far, he pounced at his other self. "She's not here!"
Senku chuckled "I win." He said.
The black haired Senku gave a hard punch nocking him out.

He got up and started to look for her up in the trees.

"SENKU!!!"
"What is it now" he turned to see his Taiju and Yuzuriha. "The hell you doing here! Didn't you receive the nice message I left you?"
"Screw you, I don't care what happeneds to me iv come here to teach you a lesson" Taiju said pissed off. "Bring it." the other Senku said.

They started to throw punches. The other Senku is a master at weaving punching or any attacks. He learned to fight so nobody else can take his place as lord.
Taiju kept getting hit but kept fighting.
Senku got ready to make a final blow; he used both of his knees to nock him out. Yuzuriha tried to stop her Senku from beating Taiju to death but she just got hurt in the process.

"Senku stop." He froze then looked up to see y/n. Yuzuriha was shocked to see y/n.
"Are you ready to go y/n?" He walked over to her he grabbed her hand softly with his bloody one. "Senku stop this your hurting our friends." She pulled her hand away "Senku I need you to let me go."
"Huh! Your not my y/n."
"I am and it pains me to see you like this" she cups his face "iv been by your side this hole time and it hurts me Senku; your not the Senku I know!" She let him go, turned around; looking down.

"I can't. . . The truth is I can't let you go, your to Precious to me." His knees buckle underneath him. She turned back around and kneeled down and hugged him "I know its hard but if you do that everything will be better." She said trying to calm the boy. He gripped her shit as tight as he can "I'm sorry" he started to cry into her shoulder "I'm sorry you died, it was my fault, you tried to stop me and I didn't listen and now your dead; please forgive me! AAAAAH!" He screams in pain; his heart hurts so much.

"Iv lied to everyone even myself. It never was your f-fault." He held her tight. "Please forgive me y/n!"
"AAH!"

"Of course I forgive you Senku, just please promise me you will just change your ways and make up with everyone." Her warm tears streaming down. "I promise, I promise. Just don't leave yet."
His grip stayed the same, he looked at her beautiful face. "Senku if I don't go now then the other Senku won't have and y/n; don't put him threw the same pain." He couldn't stop crying "I love you y/n, and just so you know if you were alive I wouldn't already married you." He hugged her one more time. "I love you too."
They had one last kiss before y/n returned to herself. SHe woke up with the other Senku hugging her.
"Are you going to be alright?" She asked him. He let go "I will be." He looked like he was turn a part then put back together.

The other Senku held his head low, there was a hand reaching out to him; he took it. It was Taiju's. Senku looked away feeling guilty "please forgive me."
"Of course! But first you apologize to Yuzuriha."
He did.
She forgave him.

"Please have safe travels all of you" y/n said.
"We will and I'm truly sorry for everything." The other Senku said to both y/n and her Senku.
"Just leave already" 'emotional ass' Senku thought.

They go through the portal.
They get to there reality "chrome. Chrome what are you doin!?" Senku ran over to him to stop him self from hurting himself. "Sir I have Disobeyed you and let people through the portal."
"It's alright your not In Trouble." Senku said looking down in pain at the ground.
Chrome was so shocked 🤯 he looked at Taiju and Yuzuriha then back at Senku. "What happened to you sir?"
"I got my heart ripped out then put back in." He said. "I'm going to be a better lord so please forgive me and help me because better chrome."
Chrome gave a warm smile "YES SIR!" He felt excited for the near future.

A month later.

Everyone was happy to have Senku back, they all had planed to eat lunch at y/n grave site.
"That's good." Senku said "thank you." Yuzuriha replied. Senku took another big bit of the sandwich Yuzuriha made.
"Hay look there's a pretty flower growing on y/n's grave. Senku saw the flower "it's her favorite flower." He smiled
Taiju's was amazing at that fact HER favorite flower was on HER grave.

'I miss you y/n' he thought, he then felt a chill on his arm.
He had a softy smile on his face.

Happy ending~~~~

Other reality after a month.
"Wow Senku you wasted no time." Yuzuriha said with a chuckle. "Of course, there is no time TO waste; we got to revive the world." 'That's not what I meant' she thought.
They watched y/n show off her wedding ring to everyone, even the people they have revived.

"It's perfect Huh!" Y/n said to Kohaku "y-yeah you've told me like 50 times." She nervously chuckled.

THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope that wasn't toooo confusing and I do hope you enjoyed it as well! 😌

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

1.2M 57.1K 113
[Slight various x reader || following the manga] "There is," Senku said. "one science that I could never master..." he paused and looked at you. "You...
125K 4.9K 42
ใ€ŠSauce: Dr. Stoneใ€‹ Waking up in the stone age just to be an enemy of the person you love the most. was it worth it waking up? . . . . . This story i...
216K 8.8K 35
"๐™‹๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ญ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค๐Ÿฉทใƒ‰ใ‚ฏใ‚ฟใƒผใ‚นใƒˆใƒผใƒณ Dr Stone x Reader "๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ...