The Witches Book: Menodora

Patti_Cakez

Friends, school, love, and tragedy, they all seem normal for your typical 16-17 year old's. But for Clary, Na... Еще

Prologue
2. Natalies Sight
3. Roses Sight
4. Coming Together Part One: Natalie and Clary
5. Coming Together Part Two: Rose and the new kids
6. Daran in the Darkness
7. All Together
8. The Deander Spell
9. Wandering
10. Coma
11. Surprise!
12. The Ouija Board
13. Journey
14. Thoughts
15. Elements
16. The Lies
17. Captured
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21 End

1. Clary's Sight

42 2 0
Patti_Cakez

I never really knew I had powers, that is, until one day. My mother had been going back to school to become a massage therapist. She learned all this cool stuff, about energy, reiki, and chakras. I found it all pretty interesting. I knew of course, I wouldn't be able to do it though, I doubted my abilities. 

But one night, when my mother was at school, my brother was at my grams; and I was left alone in the house, I decided to try it...

I sat down Indian style in my room, I cupped my hands as if I was holding a ball, and I felt it, the energy. But my mother had told me everyone could do that, she did it at school with her colleges. So I still doubted my abilities, I still went throughout my day thinking I was normal. When in reality, I was not.

I had a vision in one of my classes, so deep, so vivid, the other students vanished. I couldn't see anything else but the dilapidated building I was in. The air was tinted blue, the sofas were ripped up, ashes were falling from above, the floor was creaky and dry-rotted. I had no clue where I was, yet it seemed so familiar. In front of me was a fire pit, beside me there was a table; and I was standing in the middle of the living room. There was a lot of room, I thought it had to have been for a group of people to sit in. You know, make like, a circle and play truth or dare, or whatever.

When the vision started to fade, I felt a sense of loss. I was drawn to that place, as if it meant something to me. I went about my day as I normally would, but all of my questions would soon be answered. Just a few more months...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

202K 4.5K 40
Clary has always been silent. After witnessing the brutal murder of her family at age ten, Clary became mute by choice. She hasn't spoken a word sinc...
463 34 24
A blank doll with acting and action running in her veins, Freia woke up in a hospital with no memory of what brought her there. Sure, the doctors sai...
I Accidentally Summoned a Demon Jaide Harley

Любовные романы

4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
Supernova DG101

Фэнтези

696 180 32
Zora always knew she didn't belong to this world. She didn't even know her real name. She never met her birth parents, having been left in a firehous...