Pretty Green Eyes➛Lando Norris

By bbyschumacher

'Pretty Green Eyes, so full of sparkle and such light' ♡♡♡ started; 27/04/21 finished; 25/07/21 ♡♡♡ cover by... More

PRETTY GREEN EYES
CAST
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F I N A L E
EXTRA
EXTRA
THANK YOU!

F O R T Y

7.4K 139 6
By bbyschumacher

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Teena huffed as she sat in the living room of Ben and Silver's home, the girl a little puffy eyed from the fact she had started crying about 2 hours ago and hadn't stopped until 20 minutes ago. Her day started off like any other, but as it progressed, Lando found more and more things to do that got on her nerves and they ended up having an argument just as they were about to leave for the McLaren Christmas Party.

"If you're so bothered about it then sort it out yourself. I'm not your dog, I'm not doing it for you without being asked to first." Teena huffs as she shakes her head at the brunette in front of her.

"I asked you weeks ago to do it. God sometimes I wish you just fucking listened instead of walking around the paddock like you own the place." Lando growls, folding the collar of his shirt down.

"What's your problem with me lately? If you don't want me at your races then just say, I just thought you'd appreciate having someone around to celebrate with." Teena looks at him through the reflection of the mirror, making sure there were no creases in her dress.

"You just fucking annoy me when you're around the garage. You act like no one else exists but you and it's embarrassing." Lando sighs, looking at her as she goes completely silent. He knew what he was saying was complete lies, but they'd been so annoyed at one another and he just thought of anything to get her to stop arguing with him.

Teena kept her eyes locked with his for a little longer before she shook her head, the girl grabbing her purse and her phone before she walks out of the room. Lando followed her with annoyance, watching her grab her own car keys and open the front door with a huff.

"Where are you going? We have to go in like 10 minutes." Lando calls as she stands by her car.

"Go by yourself if I'm so 'fucking annoying'." She spits, getting into her car without another word.

She'd walked out on him as they were about to leave and drove her dirty and fairly unused Mustang to Ben's house as it was his birthday and he was having a small party at their home to celebrate. She was still dressed in the papaya dress she had bought for the Christmas party and was sitting on the sofa of in complete silence.

"Tee c'mon, you're still not drinking?" Mason, one of Ben's teammates, asks her.

"Mason I told you this an hour ago, no I'm not." She responds.

"Just a tiny bit, c'mon." He grins, watching her shake her head in response. He huffs, muttering something along the lines of her being boring before he exited the living room to get himself another drink.

Great, she'd been called boring and annoying all in the space of two hours. What was next?

She huffed as she got up from the sofa, the girl making a bee-line upstairs to Ben's bedroom where Silver was watching Disney with Arlo on her lap. She'd opted out of celebrating with the lads because she was exhausted, but she couldn't sleep with all the noise and neither could Arlo.

"I didn't know you were here." Silver speaks as Teena lies down on the bed beside her.

"Yeah well I wasn't supposed to be but Lando pissed me off so I just came here." Teena shrugs.

"Oh no, what happened?" Silver questions as she watches Teena sit up, the brunette taking Arlo in her hands as he smiled at her.

"I don't even know how is started, but just as we were getting ready to leave for that Christmas Party he shouted at me for getting in the way, then had a go at me for not doing something he'd allegedly asked me to do weeks ago and then said I was annoying him being at his races." Teena sighs.

"Yikes." Silver swallows the lump in her throat as Teena boops the little boys nose.

"So he went to that Christmas Party without you I assume?" Silver asks, watching Teena nod as she shoves her phone in Teena's face.

It was a picture that McLaren had posted on their Instagram, one of which Lando and Carlos were stood in the middle with everyone on the team around them. Carlos has Isa by his side, and many of the comments were wondering why Teena wasn't by his side, and instead there was a petite blonde in a sparkly red dress by his side.

"Who's that?" Silver asks.

"One of the interns." Teena huffs.

"Tee go get your man and slap the shit out of that blonde girl, please, before I do it for you." Silver huffs as Teena looks at her.

Silver grinned at her as she handed Arlo back to her, but then Silver had a thought, what if Georgia started on her and Tee couldn't hold her own? It was a silly thought because she's seen Teena in arguments previously, but just to be safe she got out of bed herself. She gave Ben strict instructions to keep an eye on their son who was now in his father's arms, Ben not being as drunk as the rest so he could take care of him, before she and Teena left the house.

"I love that you dressed up for the occasion." Teena laughs as she looks at Silver beside her.

"Dude I can't show up in joggers and a sports bra, it's the McLaren team." Silver responds, smoothing her hands over the black dress she'd slipped on.

Teena drove them both to the McLaren Headquarters where the party was being held, the girl giving her key to the Valet, showing her ticket to the bodyguard at the front before she and Silver entered the festively decorated building.

♡♡♡

It had been well over an hour since Teena and Silver had arrived and they'd already devised a plan on what to do on the way to the party. Silver was keeping a close eye on Georgia, watching her every more very discreetly so they didn't alert her. Teena's role was to keep a close eye on Lando, but was distracted when Charlotte and Isa came over to her and hugged her.

Her mind was telling her body that she was stupid for ever thinking there was something going on between Georgia and Lando, but she just couldn't take any risks. It happened with Lewis, a blonde intern stole his attention and let him cheat on his girlfriend right in front of her and she wasn't letting it happen to her again. She didn't deserve it, she'd been nothing but kind to everyone she'd ever met and only turned on the rudeness if they hurt her.

"Tee I lost visual on Georgia." Silver nudges her quietly. Georgia knew they were here, she'd seen them walk in and she'd caught Silver staring at her every so often. She was more than prepared to split Teena and Lando up, because she thoroughly believed that Lando deserved better than Valentina.

"Alright stay calm, we'll find them. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that they're both not around." Silver speaks, watching as Teena moves away from her to go find them. Lando hadn't seen either of them, he was so caught up speaking to his engineers and his mechanics that he hadn't bat an eyelash at anyone else the entire evening.

She walked through the many hallways of the buildings in hopes of finding him alone, but her hopes were shattered when she rounded a corner to see Lando pushed up against the wall by Georgia. Silver appeared behind her and felt her blood boil at the sight, watching her brunette best friend look between them with all intentions of walking away and not coming back.

Silver was wrong. She assumed Teena was also going to walk away and speak to Lando about it at home, but that was wrong the second she saw Teena shake her head and ball her hands up into tight fists. The brunette let her orange heels hit the floor loudly, catching both Lando and Georgia's attention as she approached them, her hand connecting with Georgia's cheek out of anger.

"Holy shit." Silver squealed with excitement as Georgia stumbled backwards from the impact.

"Keep your claws off of my fiance you filthy, disgusting teenage girl, or I'll come down on you like a tonne of bricks." Teena seethes, the girl moving her curly brown locks behind her shoulder as she gives one look to Lando and turns away from him, walking back to Silver who was grinning like the joker.

"Please can I do that too?" Silver asks.

"I'll be at the car." Teena grins at her, her blonde best friend marching down the corridor to Georgia and Lando. Teena walked down the steps with a few people watching her, the girl reaching the bottom and making a direct bee-line to the exit to get her car.

"You're so fucking lucky that Teena loves you because I'd launch your arse to space right now." Silver warns Lando, the brunette stunned at what just happened in front of him.

♡♡♡

Teena sat at home on hers and Lando's bed, her back resting against the headboard and her wet curly hair sitting on her shoulders softly. She'd sighed when she heard Lando's car park on the driveway, his tires screeching to a halt against the concrete pathway. It took him a few seconds to get out of his car and lock it, the orange lights lighting up the fairly dark room she was in.

He took his shoes off at the door and made his way upstairs quietly, unsure if Teena was awake or actually at home, but he sighed in relief when he walked into their bedroom and saw her sitting on her phone.

"Did you enjoy your night?" Teena asks.

"No." Lando huffs, dropping down on his stomach beside her. She turned her phone screen off and looked at him, running a hand through her hair as he sighs.

"The entire time I just felt guilty for saying what I said. Tee you know I love you and you know I love having you around the paddock, I just don't know what went through my head when I said I didn't. I love you more than you'll ever know and I want you to understand that I want you by my side always." Lando sighs, moving a hand through his hair as she smiles.

"I know." She replies quietly.

"How's your hand after that slap? Sounded like it hurt." Lando giggles, listening to her laugh softly as well.

"It stung like a bitch, but I couldn't show her that 'cause she would've laughed at me." Teena informs him, the girl looking at her hand which was still a little red.

"That was honestly the hottest thing I've ever seen happen at a Christmas Party." Lando looks at her.

"She deserved it for assuming I wouldn't do anything for trying to get onto you." His fiance huffed in response as Lando got up from the bed to get undressed.

"I can assure you that I'll never bat an eyelash at anyone, especially with how hard both you and Silver slap people. I was 100% sure that Sil was gonna slap me as well." Lando laughs.

"She probably would've had it been the other way around." Teena replies, watching him get out of his black skinny jeans and white collared shirt, throwing the black jumper he had on over top in the corner of the room before he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"We leave for Monte Carlo at like 12 am on Christmas Eve by the way, just so we can get there early in the morning, have a good sleep before we have to endure the devil half of the Blaise family." Teena informs him.

"Does it ever snow in Monaco?" Lando questions.

"It's snowed before but just not tonnes. It's gorgeous in Winter though, everything is decorated so christmassy and it's like being a kid in the North Pole." Teena smiles as he returns from the bathroom and gets into bed beside her.

"Sounds like you missed it last year." Lando quips.

"Just you wait until you experience it and then you'll know why."

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 2.2K 64
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
716K 8.4K 103
@landonorris started following you! BOOK 1/2!
566K 17.1K 57
𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸, 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝘆𝗶�...
275K 3K 56
@charles_leclerc commented on your post.