Both Of Our Hearts Beli...

By orchideebianche

Beca Mitchell, the rebellious girl who joins and all girls ACapella singing group. Jesse Swanson, a movie ne... More

Chapter 1: Can't Forget About Him
Chapter 2: Forcing To Go
Chapter 3: Saw Her Again
Chapter 4: A Midnight To Remember
Chapter 5: Asking and Stubborness
Chapter 6: What plan?
Chapter 7: Failed
Chapter 8: An Amazing Afternoon at the Radio Station
Chapter 9: Stressful Night
Chapter 10: The Agreement
Chapter 12: Bump and Screwed
Chapter 13: The Annoying Father and Tacos
Chapter 14: Ice Creams and Lies
Chapter 15: A Nightmare?
Chapter 16: Hiding

Chapter 11: A Crazy Car Ride with a Weirdo

928 28 2
By orchideebianche

Jesse's POV

"Hey." I smiled at her hiding the flowers on my back.

"Hi." She said, weirded out, looking at me weirdly like she has no clue what's going on in this world.

We stared into each other's eyes without saying anything until someone fakely coughs which I think is Amy.

"Uh, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Oh." I said, looking down at her, "you forgot, didn't you?"
My voice sounded disappointed.

"Forgot what? Wait, aren't you supposed to be with the trebles?" She asked.

Damn, she really forgot.

"I didn't attend rehearsals." I simply said.

"Why exactly?" She asked. "If that's not a rude question.."

"It's not." I fake smiled.

"Then why are you.." She trailed off and as She looked at the time in her watch, she gasped as it's like something clicked into her mind.

"Holy shit!" She practically yelled. "I'm sorry I forgot! Goddammit!" She said as she stand up from from her feet and ran to the chair near the piano because I think that's where her bag is.

As she took all of her stuff, she ran to me, grabbed my hand and I was laughing by then. As soon as she reach for the doorknob,

"Where the hell are you going?!" Aubrey yelled, cleaning her mouth away because.. she throwed up.

Beca got surprised and released my hand on hers.

"Oh, sorry. Can I be excused for a day? I have lunch with a nerd." She said, smirking and pointing at me.

I waved at Aubrey and she just rolled her eyes.

"A date, you say?" Stacie said, smiling.

"It's just a lunch!" Beca said, probably annoyed. Damn, she's so cute when she's mad.

"No you can't. I need you here. You're incharge of almost everything in-" Aubrey said sternly but got cut off by Stacie.

"Nah, just let her be. You can teach us some other moves. Besides, it's Beca's first date with Jesse and we don't want to ruin the-"

"It's not a date!" Beca yelled and I could feel her getting tense.

"Whatevs. Just let her go with Jesse." Stacie smiled at Aubrey.

"Fine. But this is only one chance. Other excuses are not allowed next time." Aubrey says.

"Don't worry, I promise to take care of Beca!" I told them happily and all the girls smiled at me.

"Shut up." Beca whispered on my ear with her deadly tone.

"Thanks. Bye, guys!" Beca said quickly and began grabbing my hand again, pulling me out of the door.

As soon as we're out, she slammed the door and sigh in relief.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as soon as we're walking to the parking lot.

"Sorry for that. I just, I can't wait to go out of there." She says, frustrated.

I began to laugh. "Why exactly? They annoy you?"

"Aubrey does." She rolled her eyes.

"Really?"

"Really." She says.

I had a horrible feeling in my head that I forgot something..

The flowers. Damn, the flowers!

"Uh, Beca?" I asked, nervously.

Because what if she shuts me out again? What if she says nothing and just ran away and not talk to me forever if I give her this?

"What?" She asked, casually.

"I have something for you.." I trailed off.

I hope she likes it.

"For me? It's just halfway to my birthday and you're already giving me a-" she says sarcastically but I accidentally cut her off by putting the flowers in front of her face.

She looks shocked and deadly.

She just stared at it. It's like a part of her want to spank the flowers on my face and run away and a part of her wants to punch me in the guts and kill me or something.

"Uh, Beca..?" I asked, frightened.

This is a bad idea.

I shouldn't give her this.

I didn't know she would be this so disappointed.

"Do I look like a dead person in a casket?" She asked, annoyed.

Woah. I thought she would run away or something.

"N-no of course not! Well, even if you're dead you'll still be beautiful because-" I started to mumble because of nervousness.

"Whatever. What is this for, anyway?" She asked, touching the roses. "My funeral?"

"For you." I smiled at her.

"I meant, what's the special occasion? It's not even my funeral yet, you know." she says sarcastically.

I laughed and said, "I know. I just wanted to celebrate our first lunch together."

"It's not a date, you know." She says and I swear I felt like a ton of bricks hit me like hell.

"Well to me, it feels like it." I smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes and says, "you know what? This is why I hate your perkiness sometimes." She began to snatch the roses out if my hands.

Oh thank God, she took it.

"Oh c'mon, Becs! I'm just joking." I nudged her and we both laughed.

That's when we reached my car.

"Nice car, Swanson." She smiles and stared at my car.

"Thanks." I smiled back at her.

I began to run to the passenger seat. I opened the door for her and she hops in and said, "such a gentleman." That's when she began to smirk and wink at me and that's where I lose it.

I'm drooling over this wonderful girl in front of me.

"My pleasure, Madame." I said, smiling at her.

"Now, go on, and drive, mister Swanson. You don't want me to starve to death do you?" She says classily, placing the flowers on her lap and I smiled.

I just smiled at her, admiring her beauty, the sun hitting her brown chocolate hair with her curls.

Her grey enchanting eyes shines brightly.

"Uh, Jesse?" she asked and I snapped out of reality.

"W-what?" I said, shaking my head.

"Are you okay?" She said, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Y-yeah. Why?"

"You've been staring for 2 minutes that I didn't even saw you blink. I could put a fork on your eyes." She says sarcastically.

Woah, two minutes? What, seriously?

"Is it wrong to admire the beauty of the gorgeous lady in front of me?" I said, smiling at her.

I saw red on her cheeks and she said, "seriously, you were frozen for two minutes that you didn't even flinch a single bit."

I laughed and said, "you're just too beautiful, that's why. By the way, its gonna be an honor if you would put fork on my eyes, i would even say thank you."

She rolled her eyes and said, "I'm not. And no thank you, I don't want my friend to be blind and all. I don't want him not being able to watch movies anymore and you're too young to lose your sight, Jesse Swanson."

That's right, friend zoned.

"You are. And you admire me too much. I never heard you talk like that to a person before. You just like me too much, don't you?" I smirked at her and that's when I saw it again.

Her cheeks redden.

"Don't flatter yourself, nerd." she punched me in the shoulder.

"At least I saw you blush." I said.

"I don't blush."

"Shut up, weirdo. I know you do."

"I don't. Could you just drive? I'm starving as hell." She glared at me.

"Right. Sorry, m'lady." I said and I saw her smiled sarcastically.

That's when she slammed the door on my face.

I just laughed and went to the driver's seat.

I opened the door, went inside and started the car.

It was dead silence when I we went out Barden.

"By the way, how long have you stayed there behind me?" Beca says, breaking the silence.

"Behind you?" I asked, not taking my eyes off the road.

"Yeah, you were standing behind me while I was sitting... on the floor." She says.

"Oh yeah. You were adorable, though." I told her and she began to blush.

"Shut it, Swanson. Did you saw what happened?" She asked, frustratingly.

"Pretty much all of it." I said and when I looked at her, her jaw was dropped and I laughed.

"What?! How?" She said, shocked.

"I swear I was about to go inside. But as soon as I saw Stacie held your hands and Chloe grabbing your headset out of your neck, I got interested on what will happen. So I just stayed outside and just look at the window and not barging inside to disturb the crazy scene going on inside the room." I said, laughing.

"And you didn't do anything to help me?!" She says, like she was about to kill me.

"I honestly wanted to. But a part of my head is saying that I should just watch you guys arguing or something because it's very cute." I said.

"You should really fix that head of yours." She says, clenching her teeth.

"Sorry. You were just really adorable there." I smirked.

"You don't want to have a black eye, do you?" She asked, staring at me.

"Uh, no. Why?"

"Then stop saying compliments to me if you don't want to have your eye black." She says like a murderer.

"You know I can't deny all the beauty and gorgeousness of you." I smiled.

Then she began to slap my shoulder hard.

It hurts to be honest.

"Ow!" I almost yelled.

"I told you to stop." She says.

I was about to say more compliments to her well because, I want to impress her.

But I just decided not to brag because I don't want to argue with her. And besides, she might do worse than punching me.

"Fine, sorry." I chuckled.

She scoffed and said, "you know, you really need to fix your nerd head."

"I could slam my head on the wall. But there's no wall so.." I trailed off, not taking my eyes off the road.

I looked at Beca, she smirked evilly as she asked, "you want me to help you fix your head?"

I smiled and say, "really you would do that?"

"Yeah, sure." She grins, putting her hair behind her ear.

"Okay then." I said. "How?"

"It's a surprise. Promise me you won't take off your eyes on the road and keep driving." She chuckled.

"What? Seriously?" I whined.

She rolled her eyes and said, "you want me to help you or not?"

"Ugh, fine." I groaned.

Oh my God, maybe she's gonna massage me or something!

Ugh, chill out, Jesse. You know she would never do that.

"Pinky promise?" She says as she held out her hand in front of my face with her pinky sticking out.

I saw a traffic light and it's on the red light.

I began to pull the break. After doing that, I turned at Beca, smirked at her and said, "pinky promise." As I held my hand on her hand, sticking my pinky out and wrapping it around her pinky finger.

I fucking swear I felt a bolt of electricity whenever our hands touch.

I wonder if she felt that too?

The traffic light began to turn green and I continued driving.

I past five cars but I don't know why. I think I'm excited for our lunch.

"Woah, you're a fast driver." Beca laughs.

"Oh, am I?" I asked.

"Yeah. By the way, just keep your eyes on the road now." Beca says, pointing at the road.

"Okay." I say.

"No peeking." She laughs.

I just chuckled and kept my eyes on the road.

I heard plastic ruffles and I got curious. What is she going to do?

I took a peek and I saw her picking up and arranging the roses I gave her.

I smiled at her adorableness

"Hey!" She exclaimed as she saw me looking. She punched me in the shoulder, hard.

"Ow! Sorry!" I say as I looked at the road again.

"I told you not to peek! You pinky promised!" She says like a cute little ten year old giving me a little surprise or something.

"Im sorry, I won't look now." I laughed.

"Well now I know that you, Jesse Swanson, cannot be trusted." She says deadly and I got scared.

"Ouch. Look, I'm sorry, okay? I won't look-" I said but I got cut off by someone spanking the bouquet of roses on my head.

"What the?!" I got shocked.

"This.." Beca says, spanking the roses on my head. "Is for lying to me!"

"Ouch! I already told you I'm sorry!" I said, laughing.
Seriously, what adult would spank roses on her friend just for lying to her?

"This.." She paused, still spanking the roses on my head. "Is for thinking of me massaging your head!"

What?!

"You heard that?!" I exclaimed and she stopped spanking the roses on my head.

"I'm not deaf, you know." She scoffed.

"What? Wait, I was just thinking that, I didn't said that I want you to-"

"You said your thoughts out loud." She snapped at me. "And that was fucking ridiculous."

"Oh my God.." I mumbled.

Shit. She heard that.. Points for Jesse Swanson down.

"By the way.." She trailed off. "This.." She says, continuing to spank my head.
"Is me helping you fix your head!"

Seriously, if I haven't done my driving lessons seriously, we could've been in an accident right now.

Thank God I'm a good driver.

"Wait what?! That's it? I thought you would like, massage my head or something."

"You took that seriously? I thought you knew me better." She glared at me.

"I do." I smiled at her and I swear she looks like she was about to punch me.

"No you don't."

"Yeah I do."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Okay, how?"

Shit. How can I prove it?

She got me there.

"I just know." I smirked

"See? You can't win over me." She said sassily.

"Yeah, I know." I chuckled.

She just scoffed and looked outside the window.

I smiled and looked at the road again. It was dead silence again.
Maybe she didn't want to argue with anyone right now. Maybe she just want to relax and look at the surroundings.

"Hey, Jesse?" She says.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Where are we going?" She asked, frustratingly.

"You sound like Dora the explorer." I laughed.

She laughed sarcastically and says, "seriously Swanson, where the hell are we going to eat?"

"Chill, weirdo. You said you want to eat right?" I grinned at her.

"Yeah. Could you just answer my damn question?" She says, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Chill out! What's your favorite restaurant?" I asked her, punching her playfully.

"Taco Bell, why?" She says and I just smiled.
Her jaw suddenly dropped with her eyes widen.
"You mean we're gonna.." She says as she cut off herself as soon as she realized something.
"Oh my God! We're gonna eat at Taco Bell!" She exclaims excitedly like a little child given a candy.

"Yay! We're gonna eat tacos! We're gonna eat tacos!" She screams and I laughed.

The rest of the ride is full of Beca singing songs about tacos ridiculously that she made up and I swore I was about to go strait to the mental hospital.

But that stopped me once I realized that how lucky I am to have this girl beside me, enjoying this moment even though we're just friends who once this girl serenade me on a collegiate acapella competition who won't admit it.

And that I will enjoy this moment, right here. Right now.

Before she leaves.

Because I knew the ones I love always leaves me behind and leave me dumbfounded.

So I just sang along with her and go crazy with the badass DJ singing songs like she was drunk, young and reckless, a wasted youth like there's no tomorrow and I couldn't be more happier that I sang to her in the car when she first move in Barden.

When her grey eyes shine like diamonds, the way her hair is curled, her dark make up suits her face and that smile, damn.

I knew she was the one for me.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hey guys. Sorry it took so very very long for me to update. I'm really busy. Just ignore the mistakes and thank goodness it's summer here in this country. I could update more chapters easily. Anyway, my deepest apologies. Love ya'll 😘💘😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 403 20
Aysen is 19 jaar, Aysen komt uit een turkse familie. En haar vader dwingt haar om te trouwen, ze heeft een maand de tijd om een man tevinden, Als dat...
23K 291 21
Jij woont samen met je twee beste vriendinnen Hannah en Lieke. Als Lieke een leuk nieuwtje verteld dat ze een vriend heeft, Raoul, gaan jullie langs...
308 3 8
Een meisje belt bij de bankzitters aan en stormt naar binnen en schreeuwt: BEN IK HIER VEILIG? Hoe dit afloopt??? Dis me tweede boek.
875 3 1
Anna Moon is een erg goede voetbalster en word steeds verkocht aan voetbalclubs. Als ze thuis is bij haar ouders gaat ze meestal naar de amateur club...