AMIDST THE FOREST ( KOOKV)

By Vkookexclusive

"A large area covered chiefly with trees and undergrowth"-- Forest....a beautif... More

Footsteps
What about me
Mr. Jeon
DON'T
An attempt
Apsan forest
With him
Thank You!!!
Enigma
Signature(1/2)
Signature (2/2)
Saviour
HYUNG
THE ROYALS

Downers

412 44 43
By Vkookexclusive

AUTHOR POV : (2:30a.m)

TAE : Don't leave me.....hey... wait!!!w-where are you going..... don't leave.... don't (almost sobbing) ... please....

??? : Bear....what happened....are you ok??...Bear!!!!!(shaking him)

Tae woke up.... breathing heavily... clenching the bedsheet in fear....not wanting to let HIM go....

TAE : H-huh!!! D-dad...dad....Why did he leave me ....wh-

MR. KIM : Who left you dear ? Look I'm right in front of you...

TAE : But H-he.....He?????

Mr. Kim hugged him rubbing his back gently....

MR. KIM : ( soft tone) Calm down....calm down....It was just a nightmare...

He pulled out of the hug and handed him a glass of water....

TAE : J-just a nightmare!!!!!

MR.KIM : (assuring smile☺️) It is!!!! Now take a deep breath and drink it .

TAE : Oh ... yeah... just a nightmare...a nightmare ( blabbering to himself)

He drank the water at once.

MR. KIM : Feeling good ??

Tae just nodded calming down a little bit........

MR. KIM : Look son, I know you are stressed out on something, but you don't wanna share it with me. Right? I will not force you. Just take your time, recollect the things and try to make it clear at least to yourself. And when you'll think you're ready to share, I'm always there to listen. Ok??? Now take rest. Good night.

Mr. Kim ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead lovingly.

TAE : (smiling 🥰) Ok dad. Good night.

TAEHYUNG POV :

H-he came in my dream????

[Only in dream??.Well...who knows...]

But why was I not letting him go??

AUTHOR POV :

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath , shaking up all the memories, all the chapters he has gone through..
The bunch of downers clouded his mind. He can clearly hark back to that day....26.03.2019...

FLASHBACK :

He was happy . Obviously he was. At least he doesn't has to die from boredom in that monster's tedious class. Detention is far better, right??At least that's what he thought. But still something is different today. No, the sun still is shining in the east, the trees are swaying the brunches, he is late as usual, he got scolded like before, there's nothing so special. Everything is normal unlike his heart. God knows why in hell it's beating like it gonna pop out from the chest in any coming second. Is something marked today??? Or it is just his gloomy outlook???

Taehyung was so engrossed in his ideas that he failed to look at the upcoming figure and in a trice, bumped into a hard chest causing him to stumble upon.

TAE : Bumping into someone intentionally is not a good thing you know???

??? : Huh??? Hey it was not intentional ok??

TAE : Is that so?? Then donate your eyes Mr. as you're not using it...

??? : Eyes are not only for looking down either....

TAE : (smirk😏) Oops...thanks for proving my point dumbo.

??? : (Confused😶) What do you mean?

TAE : Do you think it's anyhow possible, you saw me looking down but don't saw me coming in the way.

??? : "..."

[📳 Peep....peep.....peep 📳]

PRESENT :

That's how he met his boyfriend , his fiance for the first time. He still remembers....

Flashback : (30.09.19)

TAE : Thank u Jimina ....

JM : Ye- huh...for what??

TAE : For everything...and especially... for choosing Bogume hyung for me.

JM :I see. But h-how did you know...

TAE : Not a big deal Chimmi...That day when I colided with him...I saw ur message as it was on his chest pocket...
Then in the lunch , knowing Suga hyung is absent, you still bought three plates of Kimchi, you were not supposed to know he was going to join us. You always acted overwhelmed and tried to ship us many times....so it was not a tectonic key to find out....

Jimin was too stunned to reply.

TAE : So, yeah...and I must say it was not a bad idea though (chuckle 😀)

JM : God damn it bro.... you should join the detective department. But before that....treat me. (😏)

TAE : And why so dear ???

JM :Such an ungrateful prick you're.... What do you mean by why(irritated)?

TAE : I mean.... you want treat for me being pretty??😏

JM : ( disbelief 😤) Yah...you brat if I hadn't helped him that day he wouldn't have proposed you today .

TAE : That day.... 😄

PRESENT :

Yes that day....... again that day....26.03.2019.... his intellect can skillfully look back on another memorable event that took place....not so persuading, but still significant...........

Flashback :

Taehyung was heading back to his classroom.... suddenly a figure moving towards conference room.... surrounded by certain crowd...stole his attention.....

[Who is he???]

He was totally unaware of what's going on around him...He was just ignorant of time....For how long... how long he has been staring at him ???

??? : Kim fucking Taehyung !!!!!

Tae snapped back to reality just to find his bff trying to look scary with both arms crossed over his chest.....

TAE : Jimina...who is he...

JM : Who is who ???

TAE : H-he....

Tae looked around and was shocked to find everything as usual....

TAE : H-huh....Where did he go???......

Jimin was done....so done with this alien....

JM : For your kind information...we are being late for your "prince charming".

TAE : Oh yeah... yeah... let's go, let's go.. you're always late....

JM : (sigh) Why on earth he is my best friend..

But nevertheles followed him behind....

BACK TO PRESENT :

The night wind and smooth moonlight kissed his soft tanned skin. He layed back on bed, closing his eyes, allowing his sub-conscious side to take over .

......"Good night world".......[3:10 a.m]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hola!!!!!! I wanna say you might be cofused or it may seem a little boring at first. But , I suggest you to not loose your interest and keep reading . I promise I'll not disappoint you.

And do vote and follow me if you like my work.

Love you all 🤗💖💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...