My Girl is Crazy (Completed)

By Ria_Writes_

#Crazy series - Book 1 "Ohh hello bhaiyya do you know who my husband is - izzah asked to the shopkeeper. "Wh... More

Family tree
Cast.....
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Houses
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Epilogue
Author's note
New book
New book

Chapter-34

3.5K 198 65
By Ria_Writes_

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.....

Ahad's pov.

I was sleeping but I didn't find izzah beside me as I opened my eyes she was nowhere in room. I sat on bed crossing my legs, rubbing my eyes. Suddenly I heard washroom door opened, she came out wearing simple cloths but her face was looking pale and she was walking weakly and seeing her like this I was worried like hell.

She came towards me, sat on bed and I asked her that what happened at first she was hesitant but she told me she is on periods. I told her we will eat breakfast in room but she denied. I went in washroom and did my morning chores. I came out, we both were going out for breakfast but as her health was not well I picked her up.At first she was hesitant but I shutted her mouth.

As we both went out everyone teased us and after breakfast I picked her up again. We went to our room, after making her understand everything I went to study to discuss about anaya.
Adam, reyan and sharik were already present there.

"Guys I need to talk about something important - I said sitting on the chair.

"What bhai?? - asked adam.

"Remember the hospital didn't gave us the body of anaya, actually I told this to izzah and she asked this to her friend, she told that there is no rule, whatever the condition of body is, they have to give us the body. Now the main point is, did they really do last rites of anaya or something else. I am hella confused - I said and there was a silence in room.

"WHATTT - Three voices echoed in the room.

"You told everything to izzah bhabhi - asked adam and I nodded.

"What she said - asked sharik.

"She consoled me, she didn't hated me even she told me not to feel guilty - I said smiling.

"Woahh it means she knows everything and also likes you - said adam and I nodded.

We talked about this case for sometime when suddenly......

"Bhai we all knows that you love bhabhi, did you confess - reyan asked and I nodded in no.

"Such a dumbass you should confess it to her, take her to some beach and confess it duddee - said sharik.

"I am confused what if she doesn't love me - I said confusedly.

"Everyone can see that bhabhi loves you bhai, confess it as fast as you can - said adam and I nodded.

After some more talks i went in my room to check upon izzah. As I entered she was lost in her thoughts. I went towards her and next what she told me was shocking. She also talked about anaya only that how she is having a feeling that the main culprit is some family member or relative. I told the truth that I also have that feeling and next what she told me melted my heart.

"Don't worry ahad not only you but WE will find the main culprit as he/she killed my baby sister - she said and i just stared at her lovingly.

She consider my sister as her baby sister.

I hugged her and then we both slept in each other's arms.

* * *

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard someone groaning in pain. As I opened my eyes, izzah was continuously groaning in pain holding her stomach.
I quickly got up and shaked her arm to wake her up.

"Izzah get up jaan - I said and she opened her eyes which was full of tears.

"What happened?? tell me. Is it paining.
Obviously it will pain - I said worriedly.

"Ah......ahad it is paining very much - she said weakly.

"Wait I will come in a minute - I said and quickly ran to kitchen. I filled the warm water in hot bag and again went to room. I went towards her and put the hot bag on her lower abdomen.

"It will reduce your pain - I said caressing her hairs. After sometime she stopped groaning.

"Thanks ahad it helped me alot - she said and as I touched her forehead I realized she was having fever.

"You are having fever izzah, wait let me call doctor - I said and was about to get up when she stopped me.

"No ahad I am ok actually this happens with me always when its my first day I usually have fever - she said and my eyes widened.

"Ohh god No izzah I am not listening anything, I will call doctor - I said and quickly called our family doctor.

If she is stubborn then I am super stubborn.

The doctor told me that he will come in sometime and I sat beside izzah caressing her hairs. I kissed her forehead and told her that I will come back.

As I came in hall everyone was sitting and talking.

"What happened ahad?? - asked Maa as she saw my worried face.

"Actually maa izzah is having fever - I said and everyone gasped.

"What?? Did you called the doctor - she said and I nodded in yes.

After sometime the doctor came and I took him in my room. After sometime the doctor checked izzah.

"Mr hussain your wife is having fever and her BP is also low so I am prescribing some medicines, for now I will give her injection to reduce her fever - said dr and he took out an injection.

As I looked towards izzah her eyes widened and she gulped....

"Dr I am fine and I will take medicines no need to inject this needle - she said and stood up on bed.

"Mrs hussain this will help you to reduce fever, please sit down I have to inject this - he said and she was looking scared.

"No no I will never take injection - she said, we tried to make her understand but she was behaving like a stubborn kid. I took her hand in mine and dr was about to inject.

"Dr see there the bird - she said quickly and in that process, my grip on her loosened and she ran in hall.

"I will have poison but I will not give him permission to give injection to me - she said going out of the room.

I ran behind her, she was hiding herself behind Maa.

"Maa she is refusing to take injection it's important - I said and she started running. She was having problem in running but she didn't stop.

I was running behind her. Everyone was just staring what is happening.

"You morons hold izzah - I screamed to reyan, adam and sharik who were watching what is happening like a circus is going on and three of them also started running behind izzah but she was so fast.

We all were running here and there but izzah was not coming in our hold.

"Dr if you take one step forward I will curse you that you get bald - screamed izzah running.

"God, izzah not for us but please take this injection for your health - I said running to hold her.

"No ahad I can't take that needle please - she said making a puppy face.

"Izzah beta please at least listen to us, please take that injection it will reduce your fever - said Mom worriedly.

"No maa please understand please - she said, we all were running behind her even mark but he couldn't hold her.

"Lanat padi tumpe Mark, tum ek ladki ko nahi pakad paa rahe ( damn you Mark, you can't even catch a girl) - I said to Mark as he was about to catch her but she ran.

"I am sorry Sir but Mam is so fast just like an athlete - said Mark still running behind her.

She is so afraid of syringes, when her accident happened she didn't get to know as she was in anesthesia all the time. Now there is only one solution left. As she was busy arguing with Maa.
I slowly took steps towards her.

"Izzah chocolates - I screamed and she quickly turned towards me.

"Where where - she said and looked here, there and I quickly hold her.

"Guys hold her hands - I screamed and she was wiggling in my arms.

"Ahadddd nooo pleaseeeee - she said still wiggling.

"No izzah not today - I said and we made her sit on sofa. I, adam holded her legs and sharik, reyan held her legs but still she was wiggling.

The doctor came running and he was about to inject but izzah scratched her nails on both of our hands because of that our grips loosened and she started pulling doctor's hairs. The dr was screaming we quickly took hold of her hands and gripped it tightly. Izzah was screaming on the top of her lungs like she was seeing the lion just in front of her. The doctor FINALLY injected it and we all left izzah. She was cursing doctor all the time.

"Doctor allah bhala kabhi nahi karega tera, tu bhi ganja hoga or tera pura khandan bhi, meri baddua zaroor lagegi tujhe (doctor god will never do good to you, you will get bald and your family also will get bald, that's my curse to you) - cursed izzah in almost unconscious state lying on sofa.

"Thanks doctor and sorry - I said to him and doctor's hairs were all messy.

"No Mr hussain, actually it's the last time I am giving your wife injection, it's the last time I am coming here sorry - dr said, took his belongings and went out.

Izzah was lying on sofa and tears were flowing from her eyes. As I looked towards my family, anyone can say that they were just holding there laughter and as I looked towards dadi my eyes widened, she was having soft drink and enjoying.

"Ahad take izzah to your room - said Maa clearing her throat and I nodded in yes.

I quickly took her in my arms and went towards room. As I entered I put her on bed. She looked at me and she was fuming in anger. She started throwing pillows on me.

"Can't you stop that doctor huhh No you were only telling him, give her injection give her injection you are so bad ahad. My stomach was paining but now my hand is also paining - she said and mimicked that "give her injection" line like me.

I went towards her, grabbed her both hands.

"I am sorry - I said holding my ears.

"Its ok - she said and her eyes were still moist.

"But you did wrong pulling that doctor's hairs, he was so scared of that he told me that he will never come here now - I said and her eyes widened.

"I am sorry - she said making a cute puppy face.

"Don't make those cute faces like kids - I said and we both burst out laughing.

After laughing, I pulled her towards me softly and we both were side hugging sitting on bed.

* * *

After sitting for sometime it was dinner time already, I and izzah went out for dinner. We sat on our chairs and everyone was staring izzah.

"What happened?? Why you all are staring me?? - said izzah awkwardly.

Suddenly everyone burst out laughing.
After almost 10 minutes they controlled their laughter.

"Bhabhi I must say you are so strong 4 people were holding you, but you. Here is a salute to you - said adam and saluted to her.

"Yes izzah we don't know that you were this scared of syringes - said sharik controlling his laughter.

"Bhabhi aapke liye to Shaswat dandwat pranaam (here is the eternal homage to you) - said reyan and lyed on floor.

He got up from floor , everyone again laughed and izzah was looking embarrassed, her cheeks were red.

"Hey don't embarrass my daughter, how is you health now - said Maa.

"Maa I am ok - she said in a low voice.

"You know izzah that doctor was so scared of you, I think he will never see this house ever again - said dadi making all of us again laugh.

We have our dinner talking, laughing and teasing izzah. After greeting each other good night, reyan and sharik left to their home and we both went to our room.

We both quickly changed our cloths and as usual her head was on my chest and my arms wrapped around her waist securely, We both slept peacefully as tomorrow is gonna be the best day for both of us. I have thought something for MY IZZAH.

———————————

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Signing off......
~Ria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 2.2K 62
𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 ; 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 ---•-- -- --- --- -• □■ Zeeshant Mehra, the owner and CEO of India's one and only money-making company. Col...
260K 14.1K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...
7.3K 412 16
Second book in Her series ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock on your door so tha...
286K 12.9K 39
_COMPLETED_ #1 in HATE Series Cover credit :- @Khizra_creationz **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF...