Ex-Married Couple

By missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.5

5.2K 178 10
By missanonymousL

CHAP.5

———»•«———

“Oh this girl is—” Lisa nudged Rosé and motioned her not to tell the story especially that they are at the reunion. Someone might hear them and spread rumors that might cause a big trouble.

“Jennie, you are being called by someone as well as Jisoo.” A girl said then the two smiled.

“Let's just talk again.” Jisoo said apologetically then the two smiled and nodded.

After the two disappeared, Lisa smacked the girl who only sipped her drink.

“What the hell, Ro?!” Lisa said then the girl just laughed awkwardly while sipping her drink.

Rosé then went somewhere to interact while Lisa decided to go outside the venue to inhale some fresh air.

She stood up at the entrance and looked at the sky before sighing. While looking at the dark sky, someone spoke that made her frozen.

“Hello again, Lisa.”

It seemed like Lisa's world stopped just by those words that left the guy's mouth.

She trembled and her blood ran cold.

Lisa remained still and unmovable for a moment before breathing deeply and faced the man to make sure if she guessed right.

She again froze on the spot when a familiar man greeted her. He looked so calm with his hands on both his pockets. He's wearing a black tuxedo, his hair is gelled back showing his forehead making his face even sexier and he looked so fancy and elegant from head to toe.

“How are you?” the first thing he asked her but she remained silent, looking at him with teary-eyed.

“Why aren't you answering, Lisa?” she noticed the coldness in his voice that made her intimidated.

“I-I…” she was suffocated by his coldness and she wanted to breakdown but she urged herself not to and gave him a smile. Fake smile.

“I'm good, I guess.” Lisa said but Jungkook remained cold.

“H-How have you been d-doing?” Lisa forced to ask.

“Same as you. Good.” He stated calmly that made her hurt even more but masked it with a smile.

“Alright. I-I have to go.” She said before walking past him and entered the venue. Jungkook remained calm and collected while she is suffocating under his cold treatment.

Who wouldn't anyway? She broke him.

Jungkook sighed and looked at the dark sky with his hands still on his pocket, resting calmly but he is too, hurting deep inside.

“Ro, let's leave please,” Lisa said that made the latter and even Jennie and Jisoo worried.

“Alright. We got to go, Jen and Soo. We'll call you, okay?” Rosé said then the two nodded at them before they left.

“What happened?” was the first thing that Rosé asked as soon as they went inside Lisa's room.

“I saw him, Ro. I saw him.” Lisa stated while crying.

Jungkook?” she asked then Lisa nodded.

She then realized. Of course, the guy would be there. He was their batchmate anyway.

She wanted to slap herself for being so stupid that she totally forgot about his existence.

She caressed her friend's back while Lisa cried harder.

“H-He was so cold and… and he looked so calm. He changed, Ro. He despised me because of what happened.” Lisa cried even harder while Rosé comforted her.

“Just cry it all, Li.” Rosé said then Lisa continued to cry until she fell into a deep slumber. Rosé sighed and fixed her friend before leaving her in her bedroom then went to her own.

I will never forget you, Lisa. You hurted me and I loathed you for what you did!!!” Jungkook roared that made her jolt while panting. She looked around and held her wrist.

Rosé then entered her bedroom with a tray of food on her hands.

“Oh, you're awake! Come and eat, Li. We'll go shopping with Soo and Jen!” Rosé said happily then Lisa smiled forgetting about her nightmare earlier.

“Wait, Jen and Soo? They called you?” Lisa asked.

“Yeah, just earlier they called me. You were asleep so… anyway, go eat and fix yourself.” Rosé said then Lisa nodded and went inside her bathroom to wash herself before eating.

They arrived at the mall with Jennie and Jisoo following the two.

“I missed shopping with you guys. Remember the time when we had to go on a party? We tried so hard to make Li here wear a short dress,” Jennie laughed at the memory she unveiled while Lisa pouted.

“Right. She wasn't really into that kind of dress.” Rosé snickered then laughed along with Jisoo.

“That's because it's too short!” Lisa whined while the three giggled at her.

“Anyway, I suppose that you aren't that conservative anymore, right? We don't want you to be petty later.” Jisoo said then Lisa just pouted at her before nodding.

They went to so many shops inside the mall and picked so many dresses.

Lisa was walking alone since Jennie and Rosé went inside the Chanel shop while Jisoo went to the restroom to retouch herself.

She was looking at her phone when she bumped into someone.

“Oh my gosh! I'm so sor—” she did not finish when she looked up to see who the guy that she bumped into.

It was none other than her ex husband, Jeon Jungkook.

They remained like that staring at each other deeply as if conveying something behind those doe like eyes they have.

I missed you. The thing that their eyes were wanting to say but can't seem to be voiced out.

“J-Jungkook,” Lisa mumbled while seemingly lost in his stare. It was as if he was longing for her.

She then tried to act normal and smiled apologetically, “I'm sorry for bumping into you. I wasn't looking—”

“Lisa. It's alright.” Jungkook muttered when Lisa started panicking. Her habit of apologizing even if it weren't her fault, that was what he remembered since they were in college.

Lisa looked at him and smiled apologetically again. Just then, a girl went to their direction and clung herself towards Jungkook.

“Jungkookie, I was looking for you! Oh hello, may I know who you are, miss?” the girl asked.

“I-I'm Lisa. Lalisa Bruschweiler.” Lisa introduced herself.

“Oh, I am Lee Jieun. Jungkook's girlfriend,” Lisa's world stopped after hearing these. She looked at Jungkook only to see him staring at her calmly. She wanted to cry her heart out after this.

“Oh really?” was all she muttered and smiled.

“Are you two aquaintances?” Jieun asked her.

“Uh yeah,” Lisa said then looked at Jungkook, “I'm his…” Lisa paused and gulped her saliva bitterly before turning to Jieun, “…batchmate.”

“Oh nice to meet you then, Lisa ssi. You are the Manoban-Bruschweiler heiress, correct?” Jieun asked then Lisa nodded.

“The rumors were true, you are so beautiful. By the way, we'll go now.” Jieun said and pulled Jungkook's hand. Lisa was left standing while looking down.

She was already sobbing and her fist were clenched into a fist.

Jisoo went out of the female restroom and searched for Lisa. She saw her friend with two more people. She stayed quiet and watched them from afar.

Jisoo got sad when she noticed the hurt in her friend's eyes while looking at the couple in front of her.

The said couple left her there, standing with her head hung low and trembling. While walking towards her, she heard a small sob coming from Lisa.

Jisoo quickly ran towards the latter.

“Li, what happened? I saw it earlier, who are they?” Jisoo asked worriedly.

“Who's who?” Rosé asked.

“Li, why are you crying? Did someone harass you?” Jennie asked worriedly while remained her head low. She bit her lower lip to suppress herself from crying louder.

“Let's just go somewhere else to talk about this.” Jisoo stated then they nodded and helped Lisa and went somewhere secluded.

“Li, what happened? And who are those people?” Jisoo started as soon as they arrived at Jennie's apartment.

“People? Wait, I'm confused right now. What are you talking about, Soo?” Jennie asked.

“Is he Jungkook?” Rosé asked that made Jennie gasp.

“Jungkook? You mean Jeon Jungkook, our batchmate?” Rosé nodded at her, “What's with him?” Jennie asked them.

“Wait, isn't he your secret boyfriend?” Jisoo asked then Lisa nodded while her tears streamed nonstop.

“That explains it. Now, what happened to the both of you?” Jennie asked.

Lisa then told them her and his story. Lisa cried harder after reminiscing the memory of the girl, Jieun clinging onto him in front of her.

“Your parents are so cruel, Li. How could they do that to you?” Jennie complained.

“Is that why you left the reunion earlier?” Jisoo asked then Lisa nodded at her.

“Stop crying now, Li. If he had moved on, then you should as well.” Rosé said then the two Kims nodded in agreement.

“Just forget him. Accept the reality and move on, we will help you, Li.” Jisoo stated and smiled softly at the girl.

Lisa's heart welled because of her friends who are willing to stay with her and help her to move on.

———»•«———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 624 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role🤗 Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...
198K 5.9K 34
What will you do if you met your husband again? Your husband that you never loved from the first place the husband who makes your blood boil everyti...
193K 5.2K 55
Two strangers tied up in a marriage. Is it a mistake or fate? [Complete]
9.3K 184 39
"Are you even the same Lalisa who'm I fall Inlove with years ago?" He blink faintly, staring at her with his hooded eyes.. "I don't know. What do you...