Ex-Married Couple

By missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.2

6.1K 205 21
By missanonymousL

CHAP.2

———»•«———

They then arrived to the said luxurious hotel.

Lisa looked at the said hotel. It was so familiar. This land was the place where she and him spent their time together.

“Who owns this hotel?” Lisa asked Tzuyu.

“Oh! Actually miss, no one really knew. The said owner kept hiding and stayed anonymous.” Lisa then nodded at Tzuyu.

“You know miss? Some rumors actually spread here. They said that the owner had a wife.” Tzuyu said that made Lisa stiff and frozen, “But the wife died. This place is their meet up. Because of the owner's grieviance, he built this hotel for her.” Tzuyu said then Lisa nodded before they walked inside.

Lisa is covered with sunglass, mask and bucket hat to cover her face. She is quiet known for being the only daughter of the two famous and powerful family.

“Tzuyu? Can you please ask for a map here? I want to stroll around the place,” Lisa smiled then Tzuyu nodded before leaving her.

She stood up and sighed and walked to her bed to get something inside her bag. She took a red velvet box and opened it revealing a beautiful blue heart pendant in a bracelet. She caressed it and smiled at herself before putting it on her wrist.

Just then, Tzuyu knocked on her door.

“Here, miss Lisa.” She handed a map to Lisa which she accepted with a faint ‘thank you’ before walking outside to roam around.

She followed the map in order not to get lost since she is bad at navigating and easily gets lost. She frowned when she got into an aunthorative area. To her curiousity, she walked to the said wall and climbed at it.

She jumped and the first that greeted her was a peaceful land full of grass and the other part is trees and beautiful nature.

It was their spot.

Flashback

“Stop~” Lisa whined but Jungkook did not stop and kept on kissing her neck while hugging her tightly.

After a while, Jungkook stopped and laid on her lap.

“Why are you so beautiful, baby?” Jungkook muttered that made her blush.

“Flattery will do you nothing, Jeon.” Lisa sais but Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders.

“Well it does to you, baby. Besides, I am not lying anyway,” Jungkook said then she bit her lower lip that earned a laugh from him. He kept teasing her that made her think of a revenge.

She then got an idea and smirked to herself. She looked at him whose busy with his phone whole lying flat on the mat with his head on her lap. She took his phone away that made him frown.

“Anything wrong?” he asked but she just smirked before leaning to him. She quickly captured his lips that made him stiff. She pulled away and smirked at him.

“Goodbye, Jeon,” she said and ran away leaving him dumbfounded.

“What was that? Hey!” Jungkook shouted but Lisa just laughed while clapping her hands.

“You looked so ridiculous! Haha! That was so funny~” Lisa continued to laugh at him while he stood up.

“Oh so you're teasing me now huh?” he smirked as he walked towards her that made her step back.

“Bleh bleh~” Lisa said as she ran off but he was fast enough to catch her. He hugged her tightly, caging her in his veiny and bulky arms.

“Got you, naughty woman,” he said that made her laugh.

“Fine. You kept on teasing me so I took my revenge. I am not that easy, dude.” Lisa said and faced him.

“Right, dude. And I am not as well, perfect match aren't we, hmm dude?” he asked that made her laugh again.

“Now for the kiss you stole earlier.” Jungkook said and kissed her that made her giggle.

Lisa then pushed him, “Tsk. You are such a pervert,” Lisa rolled her eyes at him.

“Shh, baby. Just let me kiss you.” Jungkook said and kissed her again that made her laugh while he also smiled as he kissed her lovingly.

“Okay okay, stop now.” Lisa pulled away.

“No!”

“What no, Jeon Jungkook? Stop now,” Lisa said at the whining guy in front of her.

“Five more minutes,” he said then kissed her again but she pulled away again that made him pout.

“What the—five minutes?! Seriously, Jeon!” Lisa said but he just smiled. “What are you smiling at?” she asked.

“Change of plans. I think I'll need 10 more minutes.” He stated that made her mouth agape. He took this opportunity to capture her lips while she tried to wriggle from his grasp.

Flashback ends

Lisa smiled at this thought. They were so happy that time when they used to go here together.

This place is near their old school before and so they would always go here whenever they would have vacant hours. This is their spot, they would usually meet here and enjoy the beautiful scenery together until sunset.

A lone tear fell from her eyes while remembering her memories with him.

Flashback

“Kook?” Lisa called.

“Hmm? What is it, baby?” he asked her.

“Do you think we'll be happy together until we grow old?” she asked while staring at him. He adjusted his position and caressed her cheeks lovingly.

“We will, baby. I want to grow old with you and build a happy big family with you.” Jungkook stated confidently that made her smile. Lisa then leaned her head on his shoulder and stared at the sun setting.

“What if we break up? What if you fall out of love and decide to be with another girl?” she asked him.

“Baby, stop thinking about us being apart, alright? We will never. I love you and I will always do.” He said softly that melted her heart and so she smiled at him then he kissed her and smiled lovingly.

“I love you too.” She said and smiled lovingly.

Flashback ends

Lisa wiped her tears away immediately as she realized that she is already crying while remembering the things that happened in this place. It just broke her heart even more.

She was walking towards the trees to stroll around when a little cottage caught her attention.

Why is there a cottage here? As I remember, only me and Jungkook goes here.’ She thought to herself but then slapped herself inwardly, ‘The anonymous owner of the hotel, stupid!’

She walked towards the said cottage and went to check the inside of the cottage. She was about to open the door when she heard a sound of footsteps coming on her direction.

She immediately ran at the back of the said cottage and crouched down while covering her mouth blocking it from producing any noise.

She heard the door of the cottage open and gladly there was a small hole on the wall of the cottage. She took a peek of the inside but it was nothing really special other than some pictures on its walls and drawers. There are also some cameras inside the said cottage.

She squinted her eyes to see a clearer view of the pictures on the wall. It looked so familiar but she could not really pinpoint it. It was a picture of two persons. A couple.

She then looked at the moving figure. A figure of a man. He was tall and kind of bulky with the black shirt that he is wearing, the sleeves are stretched like it will be ripped any moment by his biceps. She focused on the face.

Although, his face is covered in black mask and a cap, his eyes are clearly visible. It was so familiar but she ain't sure to guess. Only one thing coming out of her mind, it's the anonymous owner.

‘But Tzuyu said that the guy's wife is dead. Guessing that the owner might be in his early 50s, looking at the tall figure on the cottage, he seemed so young. Just as the same age as me.’ Lisa thought but then she shrieked when she got out of balance. She supported herself but then a realization hit her. ‘Shit’

She immediately stood up. Meanwhile, the guy inside the cottage heard it and frowned. He looked around his cottage but  no one so he went outside hurriedly to know who the culprit that went in his property.

Lisa was so nervous and completely ran off the place before the guy catches her not knowing that her bracelet was torn from her wrist.

The said guy went towards the back of his cottage and looked anywhere, checking if the culprit is still there but to his disappointment, there was no one else other than him. He was about to go to his cottage when the light reflected on the ground that caught his attention.

He crouched and took the thing that shone just a while ago. It was a bracelet with a blue crystal heart-shaped pendant. He looked at its back and there was a single letter L engraved on it.

He looked around again to check if the owner is still there but there was no one. He took it and placed it inside his pocket before walking inside his cottage again.

———»•«———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1.3K 27
There is a boy who is anti-romantic (by force) married to a girl.... What is the future of this relation?... Will they get divorced in future or they...
6.8K 103 23
Jungkook and Lisa got married with love but Jungkook mom always hate Lisa she thinks Lisa only need Jungkook money, she always hurt her even after Ju...
22.2K 623 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role🤗 Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...
9.3K 184 39
"Are you even the same Lalisa who'm I fall Inlove with years ago?" He blink faintly, staring at her with his hooded eyes.. "I don't know. What do you...