Ex-Married Couple

By missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.1

8.3K 228 30
By missanonymousL

CHAP.1

———»•«———

“Lisa dear, you are so beautiful. Just like your mom.” Her mom said as she smiled sweetly towards Lisa which Lisa returned softly.

“Hurry, you guys. We'll be late.” Her dad shouted from downstairs.

“Alright!” Lisa and her mom shouted at the same time before they bursted laughing.

“Are you ready to come to Seoul again?” Rosé, Lisa's bestfriend said while squeezing her hands.

“I don't know, Rosé. It's still fresh.” Lisa's eyes were already watering then she quickly wiped it away when her parents arrived inside their van.

“Ready?” her dad asked the two.

“Yes,” they both muttered and smiled at him which he nodded and smiled at as well.

After 2 years of being away from Korea, they already arrived from Canada.

“Wow! Seoul hasn't changed a bit!” Rosé said then they smiled and giggled at her.

Just like Lisa, Rosé came from a wealthy family. She is a Park and is the heiress of the ROse Corp.—one of the renowned companies here in South Korea. Lisa, on the other hand, is a Bruschweiler and a Manoban. Her paternity side is wealthy especially in America while her maternity side is famous in Korea. They own multiple companies in both America and Korea which makes her bloodline powerful.

“Come. Let's get to our villa to rest there.” Her dad said then they all nodded.

Lisa plopped herself on her king-sized bed as she stared blankly at her ceiling. She reminisced her memories with Jungkook.

Jungkook, unlike her, came from an average family. He is a Jeon, although is also quiet known for being smart and good looking athlete, he is not quiet on the level of Lisa according to her parents. Her parents was against their love and so she ran off with him to live with him happily.

One day, her parents found her and him. They were already 6 months married. Lisa thought, now that they are married, her parents would accept him as their son-in-law but they didn't and continied to psuh him away. They were fighting for each other until her parents blackmailed her. They told her that they will step on his family with all their power until they could not stand anymore and that made her scared.

Jeon Family is average but is powerless with both Manoban and Bruschweiler. She was afraid that she'll be the cause of his family's grieviance and so she decided to do what she thought was right. To divorce him.

Lisa sobbed silently as she recalled their past memories. She wanted to run back to his arms and be with him again but she couldn't, afraid that she'll harm him and his peaceful family.

“Jungkook,” she mumbled as her tears started to flow again.

She misses him so much but she knew better. He won't, after all he hated her because she broke him.

Lisa woke up by the sun beaming through her window. She groaned and covered her eyes when she saw someone in front of her, sitting at the couch smiling at her.

Jungkook?” she called and rubbed her eyes again.

“Good morning, beautiful. How was your sleep hmm?” Jungkook asked softly.

“Is that really you?” Lisa asked then Jungkook chuckled.

“Who else? It's just your one and only husband, baby.” He said and winked at her playfully. Lisa's eyes started to swell up. “What's wrong?” he asked.

Jungkook then smirked that made her frown.

“Does it hurt hmm?” Jungkook asked.

“W-what?” Lisa asked then Jungkook leaned on the couch with his hands rested on his both knees while looking at her intently.

“You left me, remember? Does it hurt now that I am gone?” he asked that made her cry hard.

“Jungkook, I'm so—”

“Sorry huh?” Jungkook laughed lowly that sent shivers to her spine. “Pathetic, Lisa. You divorced me. Do you think that sorry is enough huh?!” she flinched at his outburst.

“You broke me, Lisa. Now you will suffer as I do because, I will make you suffer and hurt.”

“Jungkook, please!”

“Lisa! Wake up!” Lisa woke up with Rosé shaking her body aggressively. “Thank god. You were calling him again.” She sighed then Lisa reminisced her dream. It felt so real.

All the words he spat were pure hatred that made it even more painful.

“What happened? What was your dream about?” Rosé asked.

“Jungkook. He despises me, Rosé. He said that he'll make me suffer for leaving him.” Lisa cried then Rosé hugged her while patting her back to calm her down.

“He doesn't have any rights to do that, Lisa. He doesn't know the whole story. He might be hurting but you are the most affected here, Lisa.” Rosé said.

After she calmed down, she went dowonstairs with Rosé to eat breakfast.

“Dear, do you still want to go to Busan?” Her mom asked her then Lisa nodded.

“I can't come with you but I will follow you, Li. Mom and dad wants me to come to Daegu tomorrow.” Rosé said then Lisa smiled.

“It's fine, Ro. I will be fine. Besides, Tzuyu will accompany me.” Lisa said then the said maid bowed at them and smiled sweetly.

“Take care, you two.” Her dad said then they both nodded.

“When is your flight to Busan?” Her mom asked.

“Later at night, mom.” Lisa said then they nodded.

While packing, Rosé sat on her bed.

“What if you see him there? Will you be okay?” Rosé asked her that made her sigh.

“I don't know. Maybe,” Lisa shrugged while still packing.

“What do you mean, maybe? Li, he is your ex-husband. Your state is still not that stable as well as your emotions. I am worried that you might breakdown when you see him.” Rosé worriedly said that made her sigh again and sit beside Rosé.

“I will be fine, Ro. It's not like he'll be there right?” Lisa said then Rosé rolled her eyes.

“Busan is his hometown, dumbo. He'll probably be there. Why did you even picked Busan out of all the places to have a vacation to?” Rosé asked.

“Ro, Busan is the place where we made so much memories. And I am thinking that, Busan will help me to be emotionally stable. It might help me.” Lisa said then Rosé nodded at her.

“Whatever, you say. Just call me if ever you see him and I'll fly there for you. You know thinking about it, your lovestory is like a novel. So many twist and turns, gosh.” Rosé said that made her chuckle.

“If I were a writer, I'd easily get inspired with your story.” Rosé said.

“Who loves tragic love story anyway?” Lisa shrugged before standing up and continue to pack her things.

“They do, Li! They even loved Romeo and Juliet, duh! And besides, who said that your lovestory is tragic? It isn't over yet.” Rosé said.

“Seriously? You still believe that, Ro? Look at us now. We are over, I divorced him.” Lisa spat that made Rosé sigh.

“Until you get engaged, marry someone else and have a children, it isn't over yet. Besides, we don't even know if he is with another girl, you know?” Rosé told her.

“What if he already moved on?” Lisa asked.

It will break her heart if she ever sees him with someone else in his arms, laughing together. She might die in guilt and sadness.

“We aren't sure enough, Li.” Rosé said then Lisa nodded. Someone suddenly knocked on her door.

“Come in~” Lisa said then the door opened revealing Tzuyu, her maid.

“Miss, your mom told me to help you while packing.” Tzuyu then Lisa nodded at her.

“Tzuyu ssi, do you have a boyfriend?” Rosé suddenly asked that caused her embarassment. Lisa literally face palmed herself after this.

“W-what?” Tzuyu asked flusttered.

“You're making her uncomfortable, Ro.” Lisa said then turned to the flustered girl, “Just ignore her. She is still single that is why,” Lisa said that made Rosé scoff in disbelief.

“If you weren't my bestfriend, I would've kicked you by now!” Rosé spat but Lisa just shrugged her shoulders, unbothered by her friend. Tzuyu giggled at the sight of the two.

“You said that your flight is tomorrow morning, right?” Lisa asked then Rosé nodded, “You'll drop me off at the airport right?” Lisa pouted cutely while showing her puppy eyes to Rosé.

“Whatever.” Was all Rosé said but Lisa knew that she'd give in. Her aegyo is that irresistible.

“Great! Also, Tzuyu, have you packed your things?” she asked then Tzuyu nodded while smiling at her.

“I'll follow you after two days, alright?” Rosé said then Lisa nodded at her.

“Bye mom and dad! Bye Ro! Love you!” Lisa said then they nodded before Lisa and Tzuyu went towards their board.

Lisa got to Busan after an hour od their flight.

They plopped themselves on the soft bed. They booked a hotel since it is already late and so they planned to just spend the night at the hotel near the airport to rest for a while.

———»•«———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
198K 5.9K 34
What will you do if you met your husband again? Your husband that you never loved from the first place the husband who makes your blood boil everyti...
341K 7.6K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...
46.8K 1.3K 27
There is a boy who is anti-romantic (by force) married to a girl.... What is the future of this relation?... Will they get divorced in future or they...