C Language Cultivation

By MikiHanna

Lin Xun is a programmer. After coding all night, he found a program input window in his body. He tried to pro... More

Chapter 1 The infinite loop (1)
Chapter 2 The infinite loop (2)
Chapter 3 The infinite loop (3)
Chapter 4 The infinite loop (4)
Chapter 5 The infinite loop (5)
Chapter 6 The infinite loop (6)
Chapter 7 Crawlers (1)
Chapter 8 Crawlers (2)
Chapter 9 Crawlers (3)
Chapter 10 Crawlers (4)
Chapter 11 Firewall (1)
Chapter 12 Firewall (2)
Chapter 13 Firewall (3)
Chapter 14 Firewall (4)
Chapter 15 Overflow (1)
Chapter 16 Overflow (2)
Chapter 17 Overflow (3)
Chapter 18 Overflow (4)
Chapter 19 DDOS (1)
Chapter 20 DDOS (2)
Chapter 21 DDOS (3)
Chapter 22 DDOS (4)
Chapter 23 Disconnect from the Internet (1)
Chapter 24 Disconnect from the Internet (2)
Chapter 25 Object Oriented (1)
Chapter 26 Object Oriented (2)
Chapter 27 Object Oriented (3)
Chapter 28 Object Oriented (4)
Chapter 29 Debug (1)
Chapter 30 Debug (2)
Chapter 31 Debug (3)
Chapter 32 Debug (4)
Chapter 33 Debug (5)
Chapter 34 Pointer (1)
Chapter 35 Pointer (2)
Chapter 36 Pointer (3)
Chapter 37 Pointer (4)
Chapter 38 Pointer (5)
Chapter 39 Pointer (6)
Chapter 40 Pointer (7)
Chapter 41 Loophole (1)
Chapter 42 Loophole (2)
Chapter 43 Loophole (3)
Chapter 44 Loophole (4)
Chapter 45 Loophole (5)
Chapter 46 Loophole (6)
Chapter 47 Loophole (7)
Chapter 48 Loophole (8)
Chapter 49 Loophole (9)
Chapter 50 Duplication (1)
Chapter 51 Duplication (2)
Chapter 52 Duplication (3)
Chapter 53 Duplication (4)
Chapter 54 Duplication (5)
Chapter 55 Duplication (6)
Chapter 56 Duplication (7)
Chapter 57 Duplication (8)
Chapter 58 Duplication (9)
Chapter 59 Duplication (10)
Chapter 60 Traversal (1)
Chapter 61 Traversal (2)
Chapter 62 Traversal (3)
Chapter 63 Traversal (4)
Chapter 65 Artificial Amentia (1)
Chapter 66 Artificial Amentia (2)
Chapter 67 Artificial Amentia (3)
Chapter 68 Artificial Amentia (4)
Chapter 69 Artificial Amentia (5)
Chapter 70 Artificial Amentia (6)
Chapter 71 Artificial Amentia (7)
Chapter 72 Artificial Amentia (8)
Chapter 73 Artificial Amentia (9)
Chapter 74 Compression (1)
Chapter 75 Compression (2)
Chapter 76 Compression (3)
Chapter 77 Compression (4)
Chapter 78 Compression (5)
Chapter 79 Compression (6)
Chapter 80 Compression (7)
Chapter 81 Compression (8)
Chapter 82 Compression (9)
Chapter 83 Papers (1)
Chapter 84 Papers (2)
Chapter 85 Papers (3)
Chapter 86 The shortest path (1)
Chapter 87 The shortest path (2)
Chapter 88 The shortest path (3)
Chapter 89 The shortest path (4)
Chapter 90 The shortest path (5)
Chapter 91 The shortest path (6)
Chapter 92 The shortest path (7)
Chapter 93 The shortest path (8)
Chapter 94 The shortest path (9)
Chapter 95 D-L (1)
Chapter 96 D-L (2)
Chapter 97 D-L (3)
Chapter 98 D-L (4)
Chapter 99 D-L (5)
Chapter 100 OS (1)
Chapter 101 OS (2)

Chapter 64 Traversal (5)

457 40 7
By MikiHanna

He bit into this piece of lemon, and the juice slightly seeped out and spread until the tip of his tongue.

“No matter how sour this lemon is, since it was given by the male god, you have to eat it!”

Lin Xun continued to bite it without expression.

Then Dong Jun grabbed the other end of the lemon slice.

“Stop eating.” Dong Jun tried to pull the lemon out.

He was laughing as he said this, his eyes curled up, and his pupils looked bright like the stars.

Lin Xun felt that this person was absolutely being deliberate, just because he said “It seems like you have a lot of experience and have often taken care of people”, Dong Jun laughed at him and fed him a lemon.

This Dong Jun hiding under the appearance of the male god was a bad egg!

Lin Xun loosened his bite.

Anyway, since his essence had already been exposed, he had nothing to be afraid of.

“Look,” he said, “you really are quite skillful.”

Dong Jun stuffed another piece of fruit to plug his mouth.

“I am not that skilled,” Dong Jun said, “I haven’t been on the hot search with others.”

This was true. Lin Xun had been in the wife fans group for so many years, and he hadn’t seen anyone pull out a trace of any peachy scandal involving Dong Jun – flies don’t bite seamless eggs. Dong Jun’s private life over the years was as clean as a piece of white paper. You wouldn’t find anything wrong. All of his schedules were open and transparent, and Ruan Zhi – the only person who often worked with Dong Jun – was already married.

However, it may also be because Galaxy’s PR team controlled the public’s opinion at all times – Dong Jun had also said just now, that if he didn’t want to be on the hot search, then they won’t.

So Lin Xun won’t stop there.

He kept asking, “Then why do you want to be on the hot search with me?”

Dong Jun, “I already said that I am quite fond of you.”

Lin Xun, “This is unreasonable… I still think this is unreal.”

Dong Jun smiled.

Lin Xun looked at him with a smile, and quietly pinched himself to confirm whether he was dreaming. After all, what happened today was like a dream, they were progressing extremely fast without sufficient logical support.

“This is a question of probability.” Dong Jun sighed a little. “I uploaded a code on GitHub… and you posted a comment on something. I accidentally clicked into your homepage and saw your algorithm. I thought you would be… the kind of person I would be interested in.”

Lin Xun looked at Dong Jun’s eyes.

Dong Jun looked back at him. “Is this acceptable?”

Lin Xun recalled his school days and returned to his math class.

Every time proof of a key step was mentioned, the teacher would ask, “Is this acceptable?”

Yes.

He was suddenly at ease.

If Dong Jun had said that the reason he decided to allow their relationship to develop further was because Lin Xun looked good or that Lin Xun had a fun personality, he still wouldn’t believe it in his heart, even if Lin Xun was willing to accept it.

But what Dong Jun was saying now was: “I am extremely interested in your algorithm,” and no other explanation could be more reasonable than this.

Dong Jun wanted to get to know someone because of the algorithm he came across by chance; consequently, Lin Xun also noticed someone because of the code he saw incidentally. The principle was the same, and the whole logic was consistent.

Lin Xun, “I…”

He said a word, then stopped, and only looked at Dong Jun with a smile.

Dong Jun, “Hum?”

Lin Xun, “Is my algorithm beautiful?”

Dong Jun, “Yes.”

Lin Xun, “Your code is beautiful too.”

Dong Jun didn’t speak, but leaned closer and kissed him lightly.

Lin Xun felt that everything that had happened throughout the day was all an illusion – as if he had been floating in the sky and had now finally landed slowly. But kissing the male god still made his heart race.

After the separation, Lin Xun took a sip of his iced milk and continued the previous topic. “I… I jumped around on your GitHub very early.”

“Maybe because you jumped too much,” Dong Jun said, “that’s why I noticed you. Your name is also quite unique.”

Lin Xun, “…”

His GitHub ID was the same as his previous ID on WeChat, both of which were ‘A happy lemon elf’.

Pretending as if nothing happened, Lin Xun said to Dong Jun, “But you stopped writing code two years ago.”

“I had already finished what I wanted to write.” Dong Jun slowly nipped the dish for him, and then said, “I have been waiting for you to appear.”

Lin Xun couldn’t stand it again.

He realized that Dong Jun’s level of speaking far exceeded the level of average programmers. For example, his remark just now was clearly a sentence equivalent to: “I have been waiting for an algorithm I want to write code for”, but instead he said: “I have been waiting for you to appear”, like a lover’s prattle.

“So, from the very start, the only reason you wanted to come to Luo Shen was so that you could write code! You absolutely had no intention of becoming an investor.” Lin Xun’s eyes widened.

Dong Jun looked as usual. “I’m happy you finally realized this.”

“I…” Lin Xun almost lost his breath.

Dong Jun.

The CEO of Galaxy.

A man worshipped by all programmers.

And then one day this person found you and expressed interest in your algorithm.

Could his subtext be: “I want to write code for you”?

Fine, it was.

If you take away the halo of his prestige, Dong Jun was essentially a programmer – a programmer standing at the pinnacle of his field.

If the masters in martial arts novels can experience loneliness once they reach the peak of their martial art, programmers are the same. In Dong Jun’s case, this loneliness comes from the fact that although writing code has been a part of his life, he was no longer willing to devote himself to endless repetitive tasks; he now wants to write something interesting, but there are no flashes of inspiration.

Then he sees an interesting algorithm.

At this time, his first thought was definitely not: “I want to invest in it” or “It can make money for me”, but rather “I want to write about it”.

In essence, Dong Jun is not a businessman at all.   

“Then…the 200,000 yuan?” Lin Xun asked.

This was the most incredible thing, Lin Xun really couldn’t figure it out, but didn’t dare ask Dong Jun before.

“A budget,” Dong Jun gave him another prompt. “Your team lacks a programmer, and 200,000 can hire an excellent programmer for a month. In terms of technology, I think 200,000 is enough. If I had given you more, you would have wasted the money by hiring some so-called senior engineers.” 

Lin Xun, “I did use this money to hire a very suitable programmer. He has no extra skills, but his programming skills are very good.”

“Well…however, this month, you will gradually find that his output is limited. In fact, only I am capable of writing Luo Shen’s core code.”

Lin Xun said expressionlessly, “Then you wait until I come find you and finally invite you to join. You shouldn’t tell me directly that you want to come in because of face. You…”

He had only one thought in his mind now.

Jiang Lian, Jiang Lian, you really are just a spare tire.

Dong Jun, “Then I found…you seem to be afraid of me. It is almost impossible to expect you to offer me an invitation.”

Lin Xun, “I can do it now.”

Since he realized that he should look at Dong Jun with the attitude of a programmer, rather than treat him as a capitalist, he no longer felt embarrassed.

Damn it.

He saw a deep smile in Dong Jun’s eyes. 

Lin Xun, “You must want me to die of myocardial infarction tonight.”

There was no apology in Dong Jun’s voice. “I thought you would welcome me.”

Lin Xun felt weak as he raised his eyes to look at Dong Jun.

His heart could no longer bear the ups and downs he had been subjected to this evening.

Dong Jun leaned over and touched his lips lightly.

Lin Xun stuck out his tongue and licked it.  

Dong Jun’s lips were thin, and slightly cool.

——What happened after that was out of his control – in short, they ate their meal intermittently.

On the way back, he pulled Dong Jun into the Luo Shen chat group.  

The intelligent system installed on Dong Jun’s phone was also a black technology. While he was driving attentively with his hands on the steering wheel, a series of operations had been completed. Not only was it able to enter the chat group, but it could also speak.

“Lin Code” joined the group chat.

Lin Xun, “?”

Lin Code: Hi.

Zhao Architecture: ?

Wang Security: ?

Jiang: ?

Zhao Architecture: @Lin Algorithm, did you pick up someone? Fished out of the lake in the amusement park? 

Wang Security: It looks like Suanfa’s relative.

Zhao Architecture: Could it be the full-stack engineer of my dreams? The kind that can translate Suanfa’s nonsense into adult words.

Lin Code: Maybe.

They chatted in the group.

Lin Xun looked at Dong Jun, then at his phone which had logged in to his WeChat account and was independently chatting in the chat group. “Why is it Lin Code?”

Dong Jun steered the car to slowly make a turn, moving gracefully and smoothly.

He looked at his mobile phone screen and said lightly, “Dong Code sounds weird.”

Fine.

This person was also a linguist.

He couldn’t continue to ask Dong Jun why he didn’t choose another surname.

After all, the person who hugged and kissed Mr. Code tonight was neither Wang nor Zhang.

Lin Algorithm: Umm… allow me to introduce him.

Zhao Jiagou cleverly issued a listening meme.

Wang Anquan chose to copy.

Jiang Lian copied it too.

Lin Algorithm: This is Dong Jun.   

There was silence in the group.

Lin Xun felt a little abnormal. He scrolled through the chat log and saw that they were madly recalling the messages one by one.

Half a minute later, the chaos ended, and the entire chat interface only had a solitary “Hi” and “Maybe”.

Zhao Architecture: I worship the presence of Dong God.

Wang Security: I worship the presence of Dong God.

Jiang spare tire: I worship the presence of Dong God.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 24.2K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
184K 8.3K 60
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...
277K 825 9
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
137K 6.1K 26
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...