Sailing With Destiny

By Bookworm_Tina

"Do you have any idea how damn frustrating you are?" He trapped me between him and the wall. Stubbornly, I l... More

Preface
Paris
Pont des Arts
Monte Carlo
Sumptuous Repast
BlackJack
St Tropez
Friend or Foe
Provoke
Morning Coffee
Portofino
Kayak
Tuscany
Off-route: London
Brotherly Things
The Marino's
Frustration
Corsica
Cherry
Ibiza
A Night in Ibiza
Costa Blanca
Cupcakes
Cumpleaños
Fiesta
Old Wounds
Homebound
Vacation Over
New York
Bubbles and Beer
Petty
Class Day
Celebrate
Priorities
A Magical Day
I Hate My Birthday
Intern
Millie Bee
Summit
That Escalated
Ego
Liquid Courage
Predicament
Corporate Sexy
Dinner at Dad's 2.0
Anti-Mila
Voice of Reason
Fragile
Talk To Me
A Little Better
Not What You Need
Revelation And Secrets
Forgive Me?
Space
The Night Begins
Can The Night End Already
I don't Know You Anymore
He's Still My Friend
I Got You, Always
Wedding Date
Friends
The Calm
Before
The Storm
I Promise
I Hate Halloween
Best Friend or Girlfriend?
Decisions, Decisions
I Can't Live Without You
I Will Survive
Nostalgic
Holiday Surprises
I Trusted You
I Trusted You Too
A Mental Maze
Always
Mark My Words
Call It Destiny

Kiss it Better

1.4K 52 317
By Bookworm_Tina

⚠️Chapter contains mature content⚠️

When we got back to the yacht, I gave Mitchell a painkiller for his little injury, within minutes he fell asleep and I let him be. For as long as I knew Mitchell, he was not the type to take naps so I figured he was in quite a bit of pain because he slept for almost three hours.

Those three hours was the most alone time I got since I'd been in LA with Mitchell, the silence was appreciated but I missed his presence. I took a long shower and washed off the seawater from my body and hair. Thereafter, I assumed Mitchell might not have been in the mood to go out for dinner so I spoke to the yacht chef and had him prepare dinner for us.

It was already dark when I sat on the sundeck, sipped on green tea, and listened to the quiet sound of the ocean waves and distance music which came from the piazzetta that wasn't too far off. The silence was broken when my phone rang and a small smile crept on my lips when I looked at Faith's name that flashed on my screen. It was a FaceTime call, so I ran inside to the living room space where there were enough lights and answered.

"Mils!" Faith cheered and my smile widened when her face came into view.

"I hope I'm not calling at a wrong time," Faith quickly apologized, "I know you're like nine hours ahead but I figured it's still evening over there and thought I'd call to check-in."

"Relax," I told her, "Since when do you need to explain yourself when calling?"

Faith's hair sat at the top of her head in a messy bun, she wore pajamas and looked as if she woke up not too long ago. She rubbed her eyes and brought a white mug to her lips, took a sip of what I presumed was coffee, and smiled, "I know but you and Mitch are on a romantic getaway, I didn't want to disturb you guys."

"Screw him, he's disturbed us so many times!" Owen shouted from the other end of the room.

"If we were busy, I wouldn't have answered," I winked at Faith and she laughed.

"You look great," Faith smiled, "You're literally glowing!"

"Well, apart from a daily dose of Mitchell essence, I'm happy," I smiled widely and the look Faith gave me from the former part of my response made me laugh.

"TMI!" Owen shouted again.

"Oh please, Mitch and I used to hear you guys go at it all the time," I said to Owen and Faith's cheeks went pink, "Poor Mitchell even saw more than he should have."

A shirtless Owen appeared next to Faith, his hair was an awful mess and I didn't miss the red blotch on his neck. "In our defense, we always thought you guys were out or asleep."

"And we never used words like Mitchell e..." Owen trailed off and scrunched his face in disgust, "I can't even say it."

"At least he didn't spill any on the kitchen countertops unlike someone I know," I shot Owen a look.

"Alright, can we change the subject?" Faith interjected and added with disgust, "I just ate breakfast."

"Hmm-mm," I drawled with a suggestive grin, "I bet that's not the only thing you ate this morning. I see the evidence on Owen's neck."

"Mila," Faith drawled with wide eyes and a blush.

Owen flashed a satisfied grin as he draped an arm around Faith, "Anway, Faith's right, you are glowing. I don't think I've ever seen you look happier."

"Ugh, stop being so sentimental," I playfully rolled my eyes, "And tell me how's married life going?"

Faith sighed contently, "Blissful."

It warmed my heart when I looked at how happy Faith and Owen were. They appeared as if they were on cloud nine, and love reflected in their eyes when they looked at each other.

"I take it you've learned to flush the toilet then, Owen?" I raised a brow at Owen and he shot me a glare.

"I am going to kill Mitch when I see him again," Owen grumbled while Faith and I laughed. "Speaking of the devil, where is he?"

Guilt set in my stomach when I recalled the look of pain on his face when I hit him with the paddle. It was a mistake but I still felt awful, Mitchell insisted it wasn't my fault but he looked like an injured puppy before he drifted off to sleep.

"Asleep," I murmured and took a sip of tea.

"Uh-oh," Owen's face turned serious, "Are you guys already fighting? Do I need to take a plane to... wherever you are now and play referee again?"

I stifled a laugh when I recalled how Owen was always caught in the middle of my and Mitchell's fights, whether it be physical or just a screaming match.

"No," I sighed, "We aren't fighting but I hit him in the family jewels by mistake with a kayak paddle."

"Ouch," Faith winced while Owen raised a brow at me.

"Are you sure it was a mistake and you didn't injure him on purpose?" Owen asked.

"Why would I do that?" I choked out.

"Well... you are Mila and he is Mitchell but obvious reasons aside, maybe he pissed you off with something? Probably told you not to wear or do something," Owen replied.

"Wow," my eyes widened, "You really do know your friend well."

Owen shrugged, "Only my whole life."

"We had a fight over an outfit choice but we sorted that out," I said honestly, "And I really did hit him by mistake..." I went on to fill Faith and Owen about our day and how I ended up injuring Mitchell.

Owen was in a fit of laughter and Faith smacked him for laughing at his friend's pain. "I'm going to be honest here," Owen said after his laughter died down, "Mitch had that coming for a long time, so don't feel bad."

I chewed on my bottom lip, "I feel bad."

"Of course, you do, you injured the person you love," Faith cooed and I crinkled my nose in disgust.

"Ew, don't say it like that!"

"Don't beat yourself up about it, Mils," Owen waved me off, "Mitch will get you back in another way."

"What?" Faith shot a look at Owen, "Mitch will die if he ever lays a hand on Mila!"

I lowered my gaze and innocently took a sip of green tea. Faith was so innocent and she meant well but if only she knew what I assumed Owen insinuated. Mitchell wasn't the type of person to raise a hand on any woman but he did spank me... more than once. And I liked it, more than I allowed myself to admit.

"No, no," Owen quickly said, "Mitch would never lay a hand on Mila... not in that way at least," Owen paused and ran a hand through his unkempt hair, "What I mean is... never mind," he kissed the side of Faith's head, "You're too much of an angel to understand."

"The devil was once an angel too," I mused and grinned knowingly at Owen, "Just how much about your best friend do you know?"

Owen sighed, "More than I'd like."

Faith looked between me and Owen, "What am I missing?" Faith shot me a look, "Did Mitchell hurt you?"

"Relax, Fay," I calmed her down, "As you said, if Mitch had to lay a hand on me, he'd die... at my hands."

Faith was always like a mother-friend to me and was overprotective when it came to me. It took her a long time to forgive Mitchell for the accident and even though I never blamed him for what happened, she did and held a grudge until Owen explained the entire situation to her.

Owen looked at me knowingly, "Be specific with your words, Mils. From how collected you are, I take it Mitch has shown you his other side, huh?"

"What side?" Faith looked utterly confused.

I took in a breath, "Mitch can be a kinky bastard, shall I elaborate further?"

A bright crimson crept up to Faith's cheeks and she was at a loss of words for a moment, "Oh... you mean... he..."

Owen smirked and leaned into Faith, "I'm willing to have an in-depth show and tell if you wish."

"Right," I drawled, "maybe it's time I hang up and check on my patient."

Faith shoved Owen off and the three of us spoke for a while longer. I laughed, rolled my eyes, and smiled throughout our conversation. Faith swooned when I informed her about the presents Mitch had gotten me and she looked like a little kitten with doe-eyes when I showed her the bracelet with significant charms. Owen looked like a proud dad when he heard how well Mitchell treated me. As we spoke, I realized what a long way we'd come from the frat party to our many arguments and fights which made Owen and Faith feel like parents to a huge fallout and now to all of us being happy.

"Enjoy the rest of your trip and send loads of pictures," Faith smiled widely.

"Yeah, and if Mitch pisses you off, knock him in the balls again," Owen teased before we hung up.

I watched a little television afterward and not long after, I heard footsteps enter the room. I glanced over my shoulder and watched as Mitchell rubbed his eyes and made his way over to me. A smile automatically crept onto my face, I actually missed him while he was asleep.

Mitchell plopped himself on the couch, pulled me closer, and kissed my cheek, "The bed is too big and lonely without you," he sleepily mumbled as he pulled me to his chest.

I pressed a kiss over his bare chest, "I missed you too."

Mitchell wrapped his arms tighter around me, snuggled his nose in my hair, and inhaled deeply, "You smell good," he murmured before he asked in an extra husky voice, "Why didn't you wake me sooner?"

"I enjoyed the peace and quiet," I teased.

"Hmm-mm," Mitchell's chest vibrated as he hummed, "Fine but you know that just means I'll have more energy tonight."

I removed my head off his chest and looked at him with a mischievous grin, "Is that so?"

Mitchell gripped my chin and placed a firm yet loving kiss over my lips, "You better energize because I plan to keep you awake all night."

My smile dropped and I looked at him with concern, "How are you feeling?"

Mitchell tucked my hair behind my ears and gazed lovingly into my eyes, "How do you say it? Perfecto."

I offered a small smile, "Are you sure? I hit you pretty hard."

Mitchell shook his head, "You got me harder the last time."

Don't say it, Mila, don't say it.

"I thought I get you hard all the time?" I arched a brow.

Mitchell sighed, tugged on my bottom lip with his thumb, and lowered his gaze to my parted lips, "This mouth..."

I grabbed his hand, pulled it away, and looked at him seriously, "I'm not kidding, are you sure you're alright?"

Mitchell took in a breath and nodded, "You only hit me in the balls, I don't have an ailment, I'm fine."

"Third time?" I frowned.

"First you kneed me after your little ice prank, second with the hammer, and now with a paddle," he elaborated.

I almost forgot about the time I kneed him in his bedroom, I stifled a laugh at the memory, "You certainly deserved it the first time."

"Agreed."

"I really am sorry," I gazed into his eyes.

"Stop," Mitchell cupped my cheek and lightly ran his fingers through my hair, "It wasn't your fault. I shouldn't have snuck up on you like that."

"Yeah, but still..." I chewed on my lip.

Mitchell kissed my forehead and stared at me with a tiny grin, "Well... if you want to ease your conscious, you could kiss it better."

"Hmm, it depends on how little you annoy me tonight," I replied with a small smirk.

Mitchell chuckled and seriously added, "Stop stressing, I'm perfectly fine and no longer in pain."

"You aren't nauseous or have a headache?" I questioned and he shook his head.

I glanced at his crotch and then up at him, "Have you checked if everything is good down there?"

"Mila," Mitchell sounded a little awkward, "I'm fine, trust me."

"You need to check for bruising or swelling or –" Mitchell placed a finger over my lips and cut me off.

I irritably removed his finger, "This isn't a joke Mitchell," I scolded and glanced at the waistband of his sweatpants, "Do you want me to examine you?"

"No, Dr. Brinson, you do not need to examine me," he hurriedly said and if I wasn't wrong, he appeared a little shy. "I'm alright."

I pursed my lips and scrutinized his features for a moment, "You don't need to be shy, if I can play with it, I can also medically examine it."

Mitchell gripped both my shoulders and slowly ran his hands down to my arms where he left them, "I swear I'm alright. There's no need for drastic measures," he crookedly smirked, "And don't worry, your appointment to see it later is already set."

"Alright," I gave in and rested my head back on his chest, "I trust you."

Mitchell kissed the top of my head, "This is nice," he mused, "I feel so... loved."

I rolled my eyes and playfully smacked his chest, "Don't make it gross."

As suspected, Mitchell preferred to have dinner onboard instead of heading out. The yacht chef was an exceptional cook and every meal he prepared thus far was delicious. We spent a long while on the deck and appreciated the beautifully clear night while we spoke and laughed. I filled Mitchell in on my call with Owen and Faith and I wasn't sure if he even listened to me because he didn't respond much, all he did was stare and grin.

After dinner, Mitchell took a shower and I decided to get ready for bed. As I rummaged through my clothing, I heard the shower running from the bathroom and a certain recently purchased garment caught my attention. I ran my fingers over the soft, silk fabric and thought I'd properly apologize to Mitchell for the pain I put him through.

With a wry smile on my lips, I stripped off the pair of shorts and tank top I had on, removed my bra, and put on a silky, black slip. The cool fabric brushed against my skin and as I stared at myself in the mirror, I already felt confident. The short slip sat on my upper thighs, I ran my fingers over my exposed clavicle and admired the intricate lace detail that made up half of the garment which would give Mitchell a teasing view of my breasts via the see-through fabric.

I ruffled through my hair to add some volume to my natural waves, sprayed on a little perfume on my neck and adjusted the embellished straps of the slip, and covered myself with a silk robe.

Just in time, I heard the shower go off and I combed my fingers through my hair once more before I made my way to the couch. I crossed my legs and picked up my phone to pass time while I waited for Mitchell to exit the bathroom.

I looked up from the screen when the bathroom door opened and steam with the scent of Mitchell's body wash and shampoo followed him out. Mitchell's wet hair was slicked backward, he wore a towel low around his waist and I didn't miss the drops of water that ran down from his neck to his broad chest.

I shamelessly checked him out and my eyes ran over every little ridge and bump of his torso. I internally swooned and licked over my lips as I watched the muscles on his veiny arms flex as he ruffled a smaller towel through his hair; I couldn't deny how hot Mitchell was. Merely gazing at him – rather hungrily – was enough to get me flustered and turned on.

"Ay Guapo," I remarked and dramatically fanned my face, "todo sobre ti me enciende."

"Enjoying the view?" Mitchell chuckled and tossed the towel he used to dry his hair in the laundry basket.

I winked and made my way over to him, "Loving it."

His freshly showered scent surrounded me when I stood in front of him and Mitchell scrutinized my every move as I ran my index finger over his chest, "Why look when I can also touch," I mused in almost a whisper.

Mitchell's eyebrows raised in amusement while I ran both my hands up his strong arms, shoulders and eventually intertwined my fingers around his neck. Mitchell's lips twitched at the sides and formed a tiny grin, "Someone's extra flirty tonight."

"Hmm-mm," I hummed, "Did you not just hear what I said?"

Mitchell pursed his lips and looked at me sheepishly, "I didn't quite catch that."

I stepped closer to him, his body heat radiated off me and my robe brushed against his skin. I stared into his eyes and brought my lips a breath away from his when I spoke, "Everything about you turns me on."

Mitchell's grin dropped and I pressed my body against him before I brushed my lips against his. Mitchell's hands went around my waist, I ran my fingers through the damp strands of his hair and deepened the kiss. Almost as if instinctively, Mitchell took control of the kiss and his hands traveled south until his fingers brushed over my bare thighs. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and a sweet kiss quickened into one of passion and need.

I sensed that Mitchell wanted to dominate our moment as he always did but not tonight, I wanted to have some control and I needed him to know that. I lightly bit onto his bottom before I broke the kiss and pulled away. I breathlessly stared into Mitchell's dilated pupils and chewed on my lip while he looked at me confused.

"Tonight, we play by my rules," seduction was thick in my voice when I spoke.

Amusement and desire coated Mitchell's gaze, "Not really my style but anything for you."

I untangled my fingers that were around his neck and slowly drew them down to his shoulders where I guided him to the sofa. Mitchell took gradual steps backward until the back of his legs reached the edge of the seat, I made him sit and our locked gaze never deterred. 

I placed a lingering peck over his lips and took a step back. Mitchell's eyes were hot on my every move as I slowly undid the belt of my robe and gradually let it slip to the floor.

"Fuck," Mitchell's eyes drank in every inch of my body. "You look..." he trailed off and appeared to be at a loss for words.

"I know," I smirked, stepped closer and with my knee, I parted his legs and made room to stand between them.

I gripped onto his shoulders to keep myself steady and his hands circled on the small of my back as he looked into my eyes with dilated pupils. 

My heart raced, skin prickled and breath hitched with anticipation, the heat from Mitchell's hands through the silk felt like fire on my skin and I wanted nothing more than for him to rip it off and have his wicked way with me. But I had to stick to my plan and give him something for a change.

Mitchell slowly trailed one of his hands up over to my waist, around over my stomach until he reached my breasts that were covered by the sheer lace. He swallowed hard and cupped one of them with his large palm, I bit down on my lip and closed my eyes as he rolled his thumb over my nipple in circular motions.

I opened my eyes and reminded myself that this was about him. I gripped his hand, stared into his wild gaze, and shook my head from left to right, "I'm in control and I say..." I brought my lips dangerously close to his, nipped my teeth over his bottom lip, and tugged at it before releasing.

I stared into his darkened gaze and said authoritatively, "Be still, baby."

Mitchell grinned in amusement, "Yes, ma'am," and his hand moved back to my lower back.

I smirked and kissed him, I licked over his bottom lip and bit down in a not so gentle way. His lips parted and I tangled my hands at the back of his neck as I deepened the kiss, my erect nipples brushed against his bare chest and Mitchell's hold tightened on me while he kissed me back.

Mitchell couldn't resist and tried to dominate the kiss but I didn't allow that, so the minute his tongue took control of my mouth I pulled away and shoved his chest. 

Mitchell raised an amused brow, "Feisty, aren't we?"

"I told you, I am in charge tonight and the longer you take to understand, the more I'll prolong this." My hand traveled down from his chest, over to his abs, down further to his happy trail and he sucked in air when I grazed my fingers over his crotch.

I felt his growing bulge beneath the soft fabric of the towel, exerted a little pressure, and gripped him a little rougher than I intended.

"Mila!" he said between gritted teeth and lust flashed in his eyes. "Easy, baby," he added in a raspy voice.

"This guy is not going to be happy with you if you don't listen," I cooed and the darkened stare Mitchell wore was enough to make my stomach churn with anticipation.

My hands moved upwards again and I purposely brushed my nipples over his chest as I brought my lips to his earlobe, I nipped at the tender skin and breathed heavily into his ears.

Mitchell's fingers dug deeper into my skin as I left open-mouthed kisses from his ear, over to his jaw, and down to his neck where I sucked on his skin. I lightly bit his neck and ran my tongue over the skin, Mitchell's breathing got heavier and he left a gentle kiss on my shoulder as his hands traveled south where he gripped my ass and squeezed.

A shallow moan escaped my throat as he daringly moved further down to my thigh and when I felt his skin hot on my upper thigh, I pulled away and looked at him sternly. With my bottom lip inwardly rolled into my mouth, I slowly shook my head, "Why are you defying me?"

Mitchell throatily chuckled, "Frustrating when someone doesn't listen, eh?"

I arched a brow, "Do you want to play that game?"

Mitchell's darkened gaze lowered to my breasts, down further to in-between my legs, and then up at me again, "I just want to play with you," he huskily said and ran a tongue over his lips.

I pressed a chaste kiss over his lips and pulled away a fraction when I whispered, "Patience, baby."

I kissed my way down from his jaw to his neck until I reached his chest. Mitchell's breathing was shallow as I made my way down over his abs where I left open-mouthed, lingering kisses. I lowered myself to the floor, knelt before him on my knees, and looked up at him from beneath my lashes when I pressed a soft, chaste kiss over his lower abdomen.

While I rolled my tongue over his hot skin, I gripped his towel and teasingly nudged it down an inch. I moved my lips further down and saw the large bulge through the towel. A satisfied smirk grew over my features and I looked up into Mitchell's lust-filled eyes.

I pressed my lips over the bulge and Mitchell inhaled sharply. "Do you want me to touch you, Mitch?" I glanced up at him.

"What?" he breathed and I could tell that the sight of me on my knees in front of him, my lips a breath away from his strained erection and me staring at him with hazed, lusty eyes momentarily clouded all his senses.

"You heard me, do you want me to touch you, Mitch?" I repeated.

He swallowed and desire was thick in his voice and gaze when he replied in a firmer tone, "You need to be more specific."

Hijo de puta always needs to get technical!

"Fine," I began firmly, "Do you want me to suck your dick?"

"Fuck!" He cursed and both his brows raised.

"That comes after, right now answer the question," I hit back and mimicked the authoritative tone he always used with me in the bedroom, "A simple yes or no will suffice."

Mitchell lowered his brows; his lips twitched at the side and formed half a smirk. He leaned forward, gripped my chin, and ran the pad of his thumb over my bottom lip, "Careful with that attitude," he spoke in a deep tone, "You'll pay for it after you've had your fun here."

I licked my lips slowly and looked into his intense gaze with doe eyes, "I sure hope so."

Mitchell's smirk widened and he parted my lip with his thumb, "Always a cheeky smartass," he moved his hand to the back of my head, gripped my hair, and jerked my head backward. Primal lust flashed in his eyes and I idly wondered how the hell he took control of the situation so quickly.

With his other hand, Mitchell gripped the towel and undid it. I glanced down at his length and took in a breath. Mitchell's heated gaze was on me and swallowed as I looked into his darkened gaze when he huskily said, "Suck it."

How did he steal this game from me?!

"So harsh," I battered my lashes at him and drawled, "Say please."

He tugged on my hair firmer and a gasp escaped my lips. He stared down at me intensely, his lips sat a breath away from mine and fanned over my lips when he spoke, "Don't be a fucking tease, either you want it or you don't."

I'll never understand how his dominating and authoritative tone turns me on.

I tutted, "Bad form, Mitch. Don't you do please and thank you?"

"No," he flatly replied and kissed me roughly over the lips which left me breathless. He pulled away an inch and spoke hoarsely, "I take what's mine."

His eyes lowered to his lap and then back at me thickly with lust, "As should you."

I refused to spare another second, desire and need built in the pit of my stomach merely by the way he spoke to me. I looked down at his impressive length, gripped him and Mitchell's hold on my hair loosened. 

I glanced up at him from beneath my lashes, "Like this?" I gently squeezed him before I slowly rubbed over his length with slow strokes.

"Somewhat," Mitchell breathed.

"Or do you mean like this?" I kept eye contact and slowly ran my tongue over his hardened length.

"Fuck!" Mitchell hissed under his breath when I wrapped my mouth around the tip. He gathered my hair that fell around my face, bunched it in his fist, and held it in place at the back of my head. Mitchell's breathing got heavier as I teased him with my tongue and twirled it in soft strokes around the head. He flexed his hips and I looked up at his blistering hot eyes as I pushed more of him in my mouth.

"Fuck... baby..." He breathlessly murmured with his teeth clenched and carnal desire present in his darkened gaze.

To make an O sign, I pressed my index finger to my thumb around his length and pressed my fingers to my lips, simultaneously as I moved my mouth up and down over him, I rubbed over his erection too.

Mitchell briefly shut his eyes and tilted his head back in pleasure. I hid my teeth behind my lips and clamped my mouth around him, I sucked in my cheeks a little to create a tighter space and pushed as much of him as my mouth and throat could handle.

Mitchell's hips slowly started to rock and I moved his length to the front of my mouth, I twirled my tongue over his head before I pushed him back down my throat again. I sucked on him harder with dedication while my tongue swirled round and round and my hand pumped over the part I couldn't fit into my mouth.

Mitchell's face twisted in pleasure and his breathing was incredibly shallow, his chest raised and sunk and his hold on my hair got tighter. Drool dribbled down the corner of my mouth but I looked at him as if he was my favorite delicacy.

There was something very pleasurable and satisfying knowing that Mitchell was currently at my mercy. I was in control of the moment and the thick desire in his voice when he cursed and his lust-filled eyes were enough to drench my panties and send a tightening, tingling sensation from the pit of my stomach to my aching core.

I felt him at the back of my throat and my eyes stung with tears as warning that if I went further, I would gag. But Mitchell's pleasure-filled groan was enough motivation for me to go on.

"Fuck Mila!" He cursed between breaths, "How far can you go?"

A deep moan came from my throat and I battered my lashes up at him. He stared into my eyes and bit down on his lip as his fingers gripped onto my hair tighter. 

Don't gag, Mila, just a little more.

I pumped my fingers faster and sucked him harder, I bared my teeth a smidge and ever so lightly grazed them over his length, from the back to the head before I pushed him to the back of my throat again.

"Shit!" Mitchell cursed between gritted teeth and flexed his hips with a little more force as he stared down at me with titillated desire. "If you don't stop, I'm going to come... in your mouth," his raspy, breathless voice was just motivation to keep going.

I moaned and sucked him harder, Mitchell squinted his eyes and one hand left my hair and gripped onto the towel beside him. A few moments later, Mitchell's movements stilled and with a groan and few curse words, I felt the warm, thickness of his release down my throat. 

I did my best not to make a face from the taste I didn't quite fancy and pulled back. Mitchell panted above me and looked at me with a look I assumed as...awe. I couldn't deny the smugness I felt as I watched him gather his breath and collect himself, knowing I was solely responsible for his high.

Mitchell leaned forward and flashed me a lopsided, satisfied half-grin. He wiped away the tears that escaped and ran the pad of his thumb down the corner of my mouth, "So, you choose when not to have a gag reflex?"

"Really?" I arched a brow, "That's all you have to say?"

Mitchell chuckled, cupped my cheek, and stared into my wide gaze, "You're amazing," his eyes dipped to my breasts, "And now that you've had your fun, it's my turn."

"Oh?" I smirked even though his words set flight a bunch of butterflies in my stomach.

He gestured to the bed with his eyes as he said, "Back up towards the bed."

I got up and did as he said, Mitchell stood up and as I stepped back towards the bed, he stepped towards me like some kind of predator after its prey. My knees hit the back of the bed and Mitchell stood in front of me, I tilted my neck and stared doe-eyed into his piercing gaze. He brushed his fingertips of each hand over mine and slowly ran them up to my arms, I licked my lips and swallowed when he gripped the straps of my slip.

"You're fucking sexy in this but," he briefly paused and slid the straps down my shoulders, "I want nothing between us."

The slip pooled at my feet and Mitchell's eyes ran down my body and up again. His breath hitched and he yanked me forward, I shut my eyes and goosebumps erupted all over my skin when he breathed over my neck and moved his lips to my ear.

"You're so beautiful," he pressed a gentle kiss behind my ear. 

I gripped onto his taut back muscles as he trailed a line of fiery kisses from my earlobe down to my neck, simultaneously his hands reached for my breasts and a shallow moan escaped my throat when he squeezed them.

He kissed up the length of my neck as he kneaded my breasts and I gasped out loud when he pinched my nipples. Mitchell pulled away and amusement shone in his eyes, "So sensitive."

He gently pushed me onto the bed and gestured to the set of pillows further up, "Shift up properly."

I crawled up until my head rested on the pillow and with his knees, Mitchell made his way up. He licked his lips and hovered over me, his movements were slow and deliberate which made my core ache even more for him.

He nestled his face at the crook of my neck and I tilted my head backward to give him more room. My back arched as he ran his hands down the side of my body and sucked on the delicate skin on my neck. 

"Do you remember what I told you?" He whispered between kisses.

"Be specific," I muttered between breaths, "I don't always listen to you."

He pulled away and glared at me, "If I wasn't so pleased with that mouth tonight..."

He pulled apart my lip with his thumb and muttered, "I need this clever mouth to stop me if you're not comfortable with something or if I'm too much for you."

Holy shit! How kinky is this cabrón? And was he serious about being rough? The biggest question here is why the hell am I excited?!

With a dry throat, I swallowed and nodded.

"When I want you to use your mouth, you don't," Mitchell used a snappy tone and instead of making me mad, it turned me on more. "Tell me you'll stop me if it's too much." He insisted.

I nodded again, "Yes, I will."

He ran the pad of his thumb over my bottom lip and a small smirk grew on his lips, "Good girl."

Without sparing a second more, Mitchell's lips were on my skin again and I moaned in delight when he trailed them down over to my collarbone, over my sternum and when they reached my breasts I wriggled.

Mitchell stopped what he was doing and looked at me with a glare, "Don't move."

My chest raised and sunk while he assaulted my breasts with his mouth, tongue, and teeth. I bit down hard on my lips and moaned loudly when he lightly bit on my nipples, my nails dug into the skin on his back while the other hand gripped the sheets.

"Mitch," I needily breathed.

My core ached for attention, I clenched myself for some kind of release and felt how aroused I was. Mitchell's lips worked their way down my flushed skin, over my ribs to my belly where I writhed because of the ticklish sensation.

"Mila," he warned and my fingers dug into the sheets to stop myself from moving. He ran his tongue over my belly button, then kissed further down over my pubic bone and I used all the restraint I could muster when he kissed me over my panties.

"Mitchell," I moaned and he pressed his mouth over my throbbing core.

I was left a little disappointed when he moved his lips over to the apex of my thigh and bit on my tender flesh. "Mitch!" I gasped from the sensation it sent through me, Mitchell gripped my thigh firmly to stop me from moving but it was very hard not to.

His stubble tickled my sensitive skin as he kissed his way from my thigh and back to my panties. I arched my back when he pressed his nose into my panties and deeply inhaled.

I raised my head and glanced down at him, blood rushed to my cheeks and heated my face as I took in the image of Mitchell's head between my legs.

"You smell ravishing," he breathed and I threw my head back down onto the pillow with a furious blush coating my cheeks.

This is too erotic for me even.

He gripped onto the waistband of the panties, rolled them down in no time, and tossed them aside. Mitchell gripped each of my legs and spread them wide, I breathed heavily and every nerve in my body craved his touch as I sat in that position while Mitchell stared at me for a moment.

"So fucking beautiful," he muttered and brought his lips to my core. His warm breath that caressed over me made me needier and I had to fight of the urge to press myself into him. 

"Fuck," I hissed when he ran his tongue over me, in slow torturous strokes.

Mitchell's tongue swirled and twirled around my clitoris and I gripped his hair tightly in my fists while his mouth expertly sent shockwaves of pleasure from my core to my stomach. My heart raced as he flicked his tongue over my overly sensitive nub and I groaned out his name when he inserted two fingers inside me.

"Hmm," Mitchell pulled away a fraction and hummed, "Always so wet for me."

"Mmm," I moaned in delight and rocked my hips against his fingers.

Mitchell inserted one more finger and picked up pace, he pumped his fingers in and out and moved then in wide, circular motions while his tongue worked my clitoris.

Pressure built in my stomach and I was very close to the edge, I pulled Mitchell's hair and pushed him further into me, he seemed to like that because a soft groan escaped his throat. Mitchell must've known I was close and to send me off the edge, he grazed his teeth over my clitoris and pumped his fingers even faster. I bit down hard on my lips, shut my eyes, tugged at his hair, and cried out his name as I came undone, in waves at the mercy of his expert lips and fingers.

I was a panting mess when he was done, he pulled away and looked down at me with a wry, mischievous grin while I collected myself. He stood on his knees and my eyes widened when I was greeted at his needy erection and blushed when I shamelessly couldn't tear my eyes away from it.

My eyes widened even more when he gripped his erection in his hands and stared at me through hooded, dark eyes.

Who the hell is this man who resembles the painfully proper Bitchell?!

"I know," he huskily muttered and glanced down at his grip with a cocky grin, "I can't wait to fuck you either." He leaned over, reached for the bedside pedestal drawer, pulled out a condom, and stared at me as he ripped the package open, "We are far from done with you."

I barely calmed down from one orgasm, yet my core was ready and aching for more when I watched him roll the condom over his length. When he was done, I was about to sit up but Mitchell stopped me and I let out a yelp when he effortlessly flipped me over onto my stomach.

"Remember what I said," he authoritatively said.

"Hmm-mm," I muttered as he brought his hand over my ass.

Mitchell huffed loudly but that sound was blocked out by the sound of skin against skin when he spanked me... a lot harder than the last time. A warm, stinging sensation mixed with a jolt of pleasure that ran to my core enveloped me and it took me a moment to register when Mitchell scolded. 

"Answer me properly, Mila!"

"Yes, I remember," I breathlessly muttered.

"Good girl," he murmured and I felt his erection brush against me as he lowered himself and pressed a kiss over my back. He pressed one final, firm kiss and instructed, "Get on your knees."

I did as he said and kept my stomach and face flat on the bed. My ass was in the air and my core throbbed for his attention while my heart raced and stomach lurched. Mitchell rubbed over my ass before he moved his calloused hands further up where he gripped my waist. 

He teased my entrance with the tip of his length and I couldn't take the slow torture, "Mitch... please."

A loud gasp mixed with a moan and yelp escaped my lips when he spanked the opposite ass cheek. He didn't give me time to comprehend anything else when he roughly thrust into me, pulled out, and thrust in again even harder.

He let out a groan and I moaned as he filled and stretched me. He remained still and I rocked my hips against him but that only got me into trouble when he spanked me again and scolded, "I said be still!"

Mitchell pushed in deeper and I squeezed my eyes shut as pleasure filled every nerve in my body. Mitchell's hand slipped over to my belly and in one swift movement, I gasped loudly when he lifted me off the bed and pushed my back flush against his chest.

He slowly moved in and out of me as his hands ran from my belly over to my breasts where they remained longer. He kneaded over my breasts while his thumb and index finger pinched my nipple, hard. I cried out in sheer pleasure and delight as he moved inside me and his fingers worked my breasts.

"Fuck, baby..." he breathed in my ear, "You feel so fucking good!"

"Mmm," I moaned.

My hand instinctively moved south over to the little nub between my legs that throbbed for some kind of attention but just as I was about to touch myself, Mitchell gripped my wrist with his other hand.

"Don't," his breath was hot on my ear when he warned, "Only I get to touch you. Understood?"

I nodded and moaned as I rocked my hips in sync with his. Mitchell pinched my nipple harder and repeated, "I said, understood?"

"Understood," I breathed, and under normal circumstances, I would've called him out for using that tone with me but right at that moment, he only turned me on more.

Mitchell dropped my wrist and moved his hand upward, he lightly circled his fingers around my neck and tilted my head backward, so much so that the back of my head touched his shoulder.

He brought his lips to my neck and sucked on my skin, his groans and moans were muffled as he picked up pace and thrust into me harder and faster. My chest rapidly raised and sunk, my skin felt as if it were on fire and sweat covered my chest as I matched his thrusts.

He let go of my neck and his hand lowered over to my core, I cried out and cursed when he slipped his fingers over me and found the bundle of sensitive nerve endings.

He rubbed over my clitoris in a firm, circular motion. I reached my arm over, gripped onto his hair, and tugged at the drying strands as I moaned, "Mitch..."

"Come for me baby," his breath was short and raspy as his thrusts got sloppier which told me he was close.

My core and stomach tightened as pressure built from within, Mitchell's fingers pressed down harder and he thrust so fast that the way the bed rocked made me think he was going to break it. 

"Baby..." he said in a strained voice, "Come!"

I cried out in pleasure as another powerful orgasm rippled through my body, I was certain Mitchell lost a few strands of hair by how hard I tugged on it as I came undone. A mere few moments later, Mitchell rode out his release, his fingers dug into my skin and his heavy breathing was loud in my ears.

"Fuck Mila!" he cursed and I felt completely worn out after two intense climaxes.

Mitchell's hold loosened and he gently dropped me flat on the bed. I rested my cheek against the pillow and evened my breathing. Mitchell collapsed on top me of but kept his weight on his forearms.

I was hot, flushed, and sweaty in his embrace but I loved it. We remained silent for a moment before Mitchell pressed a gentle kiss on my shoulder and muttered, "I am so in love with you."

And I'm going to be extra sore tomorrow.

A/N For all of you who wanted the dirty details, here ya go! If you're familiar with my previous work, you know I've never written smutt before and this was the most in-detail I've ever gone. I wasn't in the proper headspace this week to write a chapter like this but I hope it still met your expectations and was satisfactory. 

The chapter wasn't supposed to get this long but my characters (especially Mitch) truly have minds of their own. He was never intended to have any kinks either but I guess he showed me! 

Next one will be up soon!

Let me know your thoughts,

Till then,
Be safe,
Tina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 13.3K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
937K 27.7K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
12.2M 394K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
5.9K 104 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...