The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Chapter 57

760 44 282
By Rubaloshyne

Revant yawned as he walked into the kitchen rubbing his eyes. He let out a disbelieved huff seeing Pallavi standing infront of the counter, chopping onions with a plate of diced mushroom next to the chopping board. He cleared his throat loudly scratching the back of his neck as he leaned against the alcove.

Pallavi knit her eyebrows together as she glanced behind seeing him smirking at her. She rolled her eyes and turned her face back and proceed with her work, ignoring the 6 ft behemoth blocking the kitchen entrance.

Ravi Raghavendra raised his eyebrows seeing Revant's position. He turned around and quickly place his index finger against his mouth when Saritha tried to open her mouth. Saritha's eyes widened as she walked towards her father in law, her eyebrows scrunched up seeing her eldest leaning agaisnt the kitchen alcove. She tilt her head to the side and blinked seeing Pallavi cutting something.

Saritha blinked and turned towards Ravi who shook his head and tilt to the right gesturing her to follow him. They walked into front hall when Ravi started chuckling while Saritha rubbed her lower lid.

" Yenna mama koothu ithu..." she said in a soft voice making Ravi chuckle.

" Unake teriyuma...Neeyum Ani kude ipidi...Naa oru vathi parturuken...ithe position le thaan avanum ninna," he said with a wide grin making Saritha smack her own forehead.

" Ada ponga mama...irukara problems patatha...Ivan vere yethuku ipidi panra...anthe ponnu irrukara veraikum daily complain pannuva...Ithule anthe korunge Nivi kude vere comparison! Ippe yennava!" Saritha berated making Ravi sigh and pat her shoulders.

" Ma...yen family innum nalla irrukaruthuku oru main reason née yenge veetuku marumagala vanthathu...Sighs...Teriyele but inthe family apidiye othumaiya irrukum inthe ponnu namma veetuku vantha...yetho yeneke tonarathu solren," Ravi said patting her shoulders before walking into the garden.

Saritha blinked and rubbed her arms. Anirudh who strolled inside his house, whistling as he played with his car keys stood abruptly, pausing slightly as he looked at his wife. He glanced left and right and then grinned widely before padding behind behind her, snaking his hands on her waist making her shout.

" Kathate naan thaaan!" He hissed making Saritha exhale her breath.

Saritha narrowed her eyes and smacked his arms. " Athey buthi!" She hissed making Anirudh frown.

" Yenna tavira unne yaarudi ipidi touch panna mudiyum," he glowered making Saritha roll her eyes.

" Ange unge paiyan inthe velai try panra," she said making Anirudh blink.

" Amaira veetuke vanturukala?" He asked, frowning slightly.

Saritha exhaled her breath. Anirudh and Saritha's eyes widened when they heard Revant's shout in the kitchen making the two rush to the kitchen and paused, looking dazed at Pallavi who was smirking while Revant hold his nose hissing slightly.

Anirudh blinked his eyes, rubbing his lower lid while Saritha pursed her lips, narrowing her eyes at Revant.

" Yennama achu?" Saritha asked Pallavi who exhaled her breath, glaring at Revant slightly before giving a thin smile.

" Oru ee konjam disturb pannuchu, athan adichiten," she said making Saritha chuckle while Anirudh rolled his eyes glaring at Revant.

" Née yennada panre inge!" Anirudh asked making Revant clear his throat.

" Anthe ee ve teduren," he said making Anirudh blink and look at Saritha who gave him a I told you so look.

" Aunty iniki Greek Breakfast Omelette, salad and Avacado and Feta toast OK va ?" She asked giving a sweet smile to Saritha.

" Mama Omelette sapduvaru Ana tho unge uncle and Patti full veg," Saritha said rubbing her forehead.

Pallavi chuckled and nod " Athuku thaan toast and salad aprom fresh fruit and fresh orange juice and coffee  brew panniten," she said making Anirudh smile and look at Saritha with a pout.

" Baby...yeneke Irunthalum dosa venum," he said pouting at Saritha who shook her head exasperatedly while Pallavi giggled and Revant rolled his eyes.

" Yen athan ivalo seira le," he huffed making Anirudh and Saritha to raise their eyebrows at Revant.

" Yen pondati kitte naa kekuren...unake yenne man problem...Poi urupadra velai ah paru," Anirudh said making Pallavi snort while Saritha shook her head head before walking towards the fridge.

Pallavi and Saritha chatted as they bustled around the kitchen getting the breakfast ready. The ladies brought the breakfast platter to the dining room where one by one walked to their respective seat.

Pallavi gently pushed Saritha to sit down next to Anirudh and served the family with Bani. Vajra dragged Tavleen and made her sit next to him as he gave a toothy smile to Pallavi making her pinch his cheeks and served him a large portion of the Omelette. Vajra waggled his eyebrows at Revant who rolled his eyes as he frowned eying his own small portion.

" Aprom amma nalla irrukangala ma," Ravi asked just as he finished swallowing his Omelette.

" Nalla irrukanga Ana she wants to come back to Chennai...ippe ange Appa ode palatial house...Chitapa konjam over ah poraru nu solranga...athan naa konjam naal inge irunthe settle panitu ponum..." Pallavi said with a conflicted expression.

" Aiyo periya problem ille la ?" Lakshmi asked making her swallow her saliva and glanced at Tavleen. She gave a small smile seeing her sister engrossed with Vajra.

" Athu...athu lam ille Patti...ninge worry panikatinga...toast nalla irruka ?" She asked smiling brightly making Lakshmi nod her head as she glanced at Ravi who pat her arms.

" Bani and Tavleen vanthu Ajax and Galen kude kelembiruvanga...naa mattum inge konjam naliki irrukunum...is it OK?" She asked wringing her hands together looking at Ravi.

Ravi Raghavendra's eyes widened as he looked at her with a quizzical smile. " Yenna kelvi ithu...off course irrukalam...Ana Yen ippe ivangala anupure ?" Ravi asked making Pallavi smile gratefully.

" Tavleen ode next show rehearsal start panirvanga and Bani ode work and Tavleen ondiya anupa mudiyathu..." she said making Saritha nod her head.

" Un job yepidi ma ?" Saritha asked making Pallavi shrug her shoulders.

" Teriyele aunty, counselor kitte Bani ve pesa sonne but athukule innoru allu hire panitangana...aprom vere job thaan parkanum," she said.

" Athuku ingeya job partutu apidiye unge amma vum partukalamle," Revant muttered making Lakshmi to raise her eyebrows while Ravi glanced at Saritha. Pallavi knit her eyebrows together as she stared at Revant.

" Inge? Apidi yenna velai kedaichirum...First of all Yen qualification yenna nu teriyuma?" She asked making him raise his eyebrows.

Bani swallowed her saliva and placed her hands on Pallavi's shoulders, shaking her head softly.

" Yenna neeyum Paris ange inge counselling padichiya ?" Revant asked giving a smirk with a sly tone.

" My father died in Santorini
when I was 16...My mother got herself into depression and since my father died, we were told to leave the place because we were dependent on him! I ended up giving up my education...working in a strip club at night under the guise of a respectable part time job so that we can still get the residency status! That's where and when  I met Tavleen's mom...she ended up taking us into her care while my mother drowned herself in alcohol to get her mind of my dad and his cheating and his f**king death! Tavleen's mom...she died trying to save me from getting raped! I saw her push me away out of the room before that man pulled her inside! The best part of this is that we cannot complain to anyone because we are the illegal immigrants!  Yetho andavan puniyathule I got the job in the rehab where Tavleen's mother's personal counsellor worked...pothuma! Innum yenna teriyunum! " Pallavi shouted hysterically making Revant's eyes widened in shock.

Saritha and Lakshmi quickly got up and took a hold of Pallavi's arms and brought her upstairs. Bani sighed and rushed towards Tavleen who was crying with Vajra worriedly patting her shoulders. Anirudh's nostril flared as he looked at Revant while Ravi pressed his lips into a thin line.

" Yethuku da ipidi pesure ! Anthe ponnu yenge ponna unake yenna!" Ravi asked making Revant swallow his saliva.

Vajra quickly slip out of the chair and rushed away hitting Aashman who just walked into the house as he hurried outside holding his cellphone on his ears. Aashman furrowed his eyebrows seeing a sniffling Tavleen with a guilty looking Revant and glowering Anirudh.

" Just Shut up and go Up Aashman," Anirudh growled at Aashman who opened his mouth, as he stalked away towards Bani and Tavleen, wrapping the girls into a hug.

Aashman rubbed his forehead and looked at Ravi who shook his head.

Anirudh said his eyebrows as Vajra came rushing back inside shouting loudly as he called Tavleen Princess Jasmine.

" Come come let's go get ready," he bounced in excitement making Bani and Tavleen look at him skeptically.

" Vajra..." Anirudh said sternly making Vajra shook his head.

" Aaryn mama bodyguards anupuraru! Come come we will go see Princess Ariel and Thara akka," He said making Tavleen gasp.

She looked at Bani who gave a small smile and nod her head making Tavleen smile gingerly at Vajra. Anitha took a hold of Tavleen's hands and dragged her upstairs as she chatted excitedly about Alli.

Ravi tilt his head to the side looking at Vajra with a surprised smile.

" Yenda Aaryn ke call panne ?" Ravi asked making Vajra puff his chest.

" Pallavi akka yevelo Thara ka ke help panirkanga...ippe avanga ipidi irruke mothu...Thara ka phone answer panle athan Mams ke kupten," he said while glowering at Revant.

Anirudh exhaled his breath. " Avan yethum thapa nenaichika poran da...Ippe thaan Thara ange poiruka athukule ivalo problems..." he said making Vajra shook his head vehemently.

" Aniki Patti sonangala! Aaryn mama ale Thara ka ode friendship ke lam yenthe problem varathu nu! " He said making Anirudh exhale his breath.

" Seri athuku Yen bodyguards lam kette..." he asked making Vajra pout and shook his head.

" Naa kekule...Avuru thaan anupi viduren sonnaru...Plus iniki Saturday...naa night ange stay panitu thaan varuven!" He said making Anirudh shake his head.

" Deyh! Over ah advantage yeduka kudathu da...Aprom avanga amma yethachum sonanaga na...Yellam Thara ke thaan problem varum," Anirudh tried to explain to Vajra who pouted and nod his head.

Anirudh sighed and pat Vajra's back while the boy looked dejected. Anitha's face faltered when Anirudh told her that nobody is staying overnight at Aaryn's house. She looked pleadingly at Saritha who exhaled her breath. She shook her head when she saw Anirudh's stern face.

She smiled softly when she opened the door and saw Aaryn in his three piece Armani suit. Aaryn gave a small smile and walked inside. His eyebrows drawed together as he saw Vajra and Anitha.

" Innuma pack panle ?" He asked making them glance at Anirudh and Saritha.

" Ille paravale...avana yetho teriyama call panitan..." Saritha said making Aaryn exhale his breath.

"Naan thaan pack panne sonne...Iniki Saturday thane...night stay panitu varatom," he said making Anirudh's eyes widened.

" Unge family ke disturbance..." Anirudh said making Aaryn chuckle.

" Thara and Alli will be overjoyed and Amma ke tho namma hero ode Athens story tiripiyum kekanuma," Aaryn said making Lakshmi knit her eyebrows together looking stunned.

" Avangala parkave ille nu sonna..." she trailed off making Aaryn sigh.

" Yennode amma...sorry rendu perayum ma nu solrathu naale ungaluku confusion..." he said making Saritha quickly assured him its fine.

" Avanga Vajra ve meet panangala...Ivan solrathu yengala namba mudiyele...Mrs Achuta avanga rombhe hysterical nu sonnaga...athan orey confusion," Ravi said as he walked towards Aaryn, engulfing him into a hug.

Aaryn nod his head. " Yenekum athey doubt thaan...Ana Vajra and Anitha kitte normal ah irunthanga...oru velai Thara naala pole," he said with a glazed smile making Ravi grin.

Anirudh cleared his throat. " Thank you," he said with a soft tone making Aaryn blink in surprised.

A wide smile curved his lips as he nod at his father in law. Vajra looked at Anirudh who sighed and nod his head making him shout before rushing upstairs while Anitha grinned and shyly showed Aaryn her pink duffel bag. Aaryn chuckled and carried the bag, turning around to his man, and pass the bag.

" Nenge stay panalaya ?" He asked Tavleen who gave a small smile and shook her head.

Pallavi walked down with bloodshot eyes making Aaryn frown. She gave a small grimace making the man sigh.

" Why don't you come and stay there for a night ?" He asked making Pallavi shook her head.

" Aunty and Uncle will be worried sick thinking it's their fault in a way...Naa inge thane irruka poren...Next time stay panre," she said making Aaryn smile and nod.

" Aaryn nangalum varum," Ravi said making Aaryn smile widely and nod his head.

Vajra took Tavleen's hands while Anitha hold Ravi hands as they skipped towards the car. Saritha pat Pallavi's cheeks and hugged her before patting Bani's shoulders.

" Ani...anthe raw mangoes lam yedutu va," Lakshmi said making Anirudh frown.

" Athu yethuku ?" He asked making Lakshmi roll her eyes and shooed him away. Anirudh scratched his head and did as his mother asked him to albeit confused.

************************************
Thara was seating next to Alli, helping the girl with her homework when they heard the familiar voice of Vajra. The girls eyes lit up brightly as they hold each others hands, rushing towards the door.

Thara's eyes widened seeing her grandparents. She smiled widely and rushed towards Ravi hugging him tightly while Lakshmi smiled softly and pat her shoulders.

" Athukule marupidiyum vantutinge," Mrs Achuta's voice sounded making Ravi and Lakshmi to look slightly stunned glancing at Thara.

" Yenna ma ?" Aaryn asked striding inside making the woman's face falter. She gave a grimace kind of smile looking at Aaryn.

"Aaryn iniki yenamo tender irruke unge appa sonnaru...pogala ?" She asked patting his shoulders.

Aaryn smiled and nod his head. " Tender mudinjiruchu...tho I visited my in laws aprom Thara ve vanthu parkarutuku ivalo naal Ana naale naane force panni kutitu vanten, " he said making the woman smile brightly.

" Athe thaan naanum sonne da, vanga vanga," she said making Lakshmi smile thinly while Ravi placed his arms around Thara.

Thara kissed Ravi cheek whispering to him later before hugging Bani and Pallavi tightly. She then smiled and hugged Tavleen who sniffled making her furrow her lips in worry.

" Yenna achu? Ajax and Galen yenge ?" She asked.

Bani gave a soft smile. " Galen wanted to go to kodaikanal so Ajax and him travelled there...nanga varala nu sollitom," she said making Thara nod.

She ushered everyone into the hall and signalled a maid to bring refreshments.

Alli's nanny came forward and took the bags from the bodyguard.

" Vajra ode bag vantu Alli room opposite le vechirunge...Anitha vanthu in Alli's room," he said making the woman nod and hurried away.

Vajra grinned and tugged Tavleen towards Alli. The boy then boisterously introduced Tavleen aka Princess Jasmine to Alli aka Princess Ariel. Thara rolled her eyes fondly watching her brother while Pallavi cracked a small smile.

Alli turned towards Aaryn and Thara, giving a shy smile. " Attai...naa ivangala mele kutitu polama ? Doll house play panne ?" She asked making Thara smiled widely and nod her head while Aaryn chuckled and nudged his chin.

Alli giggled and dragged Tavleen and Anitha upstairs while Vajra grinned widely. " Ninge polaya sir ?" Aaryn asked smirking at Vajra.

" Naa doll house lam play panna maten...doll kude thaan play pannuve...So Bani darling...Mams veetle swimming pool irruke...shall we go?" He asked winking at Bani who laughed shaking her shoulders.

" Yaaruda née...yeneke though kudukure," Arjun das asked as he strolled towards the hall with a smirk.

Aaryn and Thara chuckled while Bani's eyes widened. The girl's face flushed as she stared at the actor. Arjun smirked and winked at the girl who turned as red as a cherry.

Thara chuckled and wrapped her hands around the fidgeting girl. " She is a big fan of yous," Thara said making him wink at Bani.

" I am glad to have such a gorgeous fan, " he said extending his hands to the glowing girl.

Aaryn raised his eyebrows at Vajra who was looking intently at Arjun.

" Née yenda avara apidi parkura ?" Aaryn asked making Vajra blink.

" Ille ippethan teriyuthu yepidi ponunga kitte pesanumnu, Inthe Aashman Anna and Revant Anna va follow panna naalam kadaisi veraikum ondi kataya than irrukanum," Vajra said making Aaryn raised his eyebrows, controlling his laughther while Ravi smacked Vajra's head.

" Irru..unge Amma kitte solren," Lakshmi said making Vajra whine and pout at Lakshmi.

Arjun chuckled and walked towards Vajra, slinging his arms around the boy as Vajra grinned at him.

Ravi chuckled and hugged Arjun while Lakshmi smiled and nod at him. The man then winked and strolled away claiming to go for a swim with an excited Vajra rushing after him.

" Seri ninge yellam pesitu irrunge, yeneke oru small meeting," Aaryn said making Ravi's eyes widened.

" Sorry disturb pannitom," he said making Aaryn smile and shook his head.

" Athulam onnum ille, Thara I will be up in the study...when Kate comes send her up," he said and gave a small smile before climbing up the stairs.

" Kate...secretary ah?" Lakshmi asked making Thara nod.

" Secretary ke yenge varanom nu teriyatha ? " Ravi asked making Thara sigh.

" He never brings them home...Iniki ninge inge vanturikinge thaan irrukaru polle," Thara said making Ravi smile and nod his head.

Thara then ushered the others to take a tour of the house. Pallavi and Bani smiled widely seeing the paintings around the house. Ravi glanced at Lakshmi and whispered in her ears. " Ippe theriyuta...yen painting vangunanu," he said making Lakshmi chuckle and nod her head.

Pallavi's eyes widened seeing Thara's room. Bani and Pallavi squealed as Thara sheepishly showed them her walk in closet.

" Omg !!! Rombhe naale ketutu irunthe le," Pallavi gushed making Thara blush and nod.

Lakshmi and Ravi smiled widely watching the girls genuine expression. Thara then showed them the small library and pointed to the door explaining Aaryn's study and then showed everyone the home theatre.

" Tho anthe side vanthu Mr and Mrs Acutha ode and Kishan room vanthu third floor. Vange attai ah poi papom," she said smiling widely turning towards the North Wing.

" Good morning," she said in a sunny deposition as she walked into the room.

Thara walked towards the woman and kissed her forehead before fluffing her towel and helping the woman up slightly.

" Attai ungala visit panrathuku yennode relatives vanturukanga...ulla varam nu naa solirken...OK va ?" She said smiling softly.

The woman croaked something making Thara chuckle. " Vajra and Anitha um vanturukanga Ana rendum vilayada poiruchinga...ippe Pallavi...Bani and thatta Patti vanthurukanga," she said in a cheery voice as she turned around and beckoned the others to come inside.

Thara placed her hands on Bavani's shoulders steadying her slightly. Ravi and the others gave a small smile making Thara smile and coaxed Bavani to look at them. Thara then told them to wait before walking towards the window and pulled the curtains aside.

She gently swipe the woman's hair and smiled, placing the blankets on her thighs.

"Thara," Aaryn called and walked towards the corridor with Kate in tow, holding her files into her chest. Thara's nose wrinkled as she pressed her lips into a thin line seeing the woman's heels.

Bavani's eyes widened seeing the woman making her let out a guttural sound as she trashed out the bed hitting her bed stand, with tears and cries coming out of her mouth. Ravi and Lakshmi gasp while Bani and Pallavi's eyes widened seeing the woman's abrupt change.

Thara quickly walked towards Bavani and tried to calm her down but the woman kept shierking as smacked Thara's face when she tried to hold her.

" Ma!" Aaryn growled as strode inside with a wide eyed Kate rushing behind him.

Bavani squeaked and gave him a betrayed look as she hid her face on Thara's chest, sobbing loudly. Aaryn flinched when the woman pushed him away before hiding on Thara's chest.

" Sir...is..." Kate said in a hushed tone making Bavani snarl.

Thara furrowed her eyebrows. " Miss Kate, please leave the room. Pallavi avangala veliya escort panu please," Thara said before shushing Bavani with a soft voice as the woman sniffled.

Ravi wrapped his arms around Lakshmi and gestured for the others to walk out. Ravi sighed and closed the door seeing Aaryn trying to touch Bavani who flinched and hugged Thara.

Ravi Raghavendra's eyes widened as he saw Mr Achuta walking from the other end of the corridor. The man smiled making Ravi exhale his breath and gave a small smile, shaking his hands. Mr Achuta's eyebrows drawed together as he saw Kate standing with Pallavi looking pale.

" What are you doing here ?" Mr Acutha asked making the woman clear her throat.

" Mr Das told to shift the meeting to here...and then we...Well we walked towards that corridor to look for Mrs Das when that woman started snarling and behaving hysterically," Kate told in a bewildered voice.

" Umm Aaryn kude touch panna vida matranga," Lakshmi said in a quiet voice, her eyes narrowed as if in confusion.

Mr Achuta's face turned pale. He winced when rubbed his forehead when they heard a particular loud bang coming from the room. He gave a small grimace and turned to Kate.

" Kate, just leave and change the schedule of the meeting," he said making the woman nod and hurried away.

" Uh...ninge...um...veedu..." He stammered making Ravi exhale his breath.

" Ma...Thara ke manga pachidi senji kuduka poren sonnele...née mothele kitchen ke poriya?" Ravi asked Lakshmi who nod lowering her brow in wariness.

Ravi glanced at Pallavi and Bani who nod and gave Lakshmi an encouraging smile. Mr Achuta cleared his throat and called a passing maid, asking her to lead the women to the kitchen.

Mr Achuta and Ravi Raghavendra's eyes widened when Aaryn stumbled out of the room. They watched him arguing something with Thara who shook her head.

" Thatta...tho ivaru unge kitte den and avarode study katuvaru...Naa...Umm tho attai ya paduka vechitu varen," Thara said in a loud bright voice as she nudged Aaryn towards Ravi before closing the door.

Mr Achuta cleared his voice and said Aaryn's name only for the man to halt his hands in front of him. Aaryn's face darkened while his father's face falter.

" Aaryn...naa poi.." Mr Acutha said making Aaryn laugh. Ravi frowned hearing the dark, bitter sound emerged from his lips.

" Ninge panathulam patatha...How...just tell me God dammit! How to prove to that mad woman that I won't F**k the secretary like her husband did!" Aaryn growled making Mr Acutha stood petrified.

Aaryn's face darkened, he gave a wide grin making his father wince. He shook his head and let out a self-deprecating laugh.

" What no answer ? You never had one then too! If only you kept you C**K inside!" He hissed.

" Yennage!" Thara called out loud as she walked towards the men. She eyes widened as her mouth parted in shock. She shook her head slightly when Ravi tried to open his mouth.

Thara exhaled her breath before hooking her arms around Ravi. She gave a small smile to Mr Achuta.

" Mama...vanga thatta kude oru coffee sapdalam, Yenage...ninge poi kulinga...naa tea yedutu varen," she said giving a look to Aaryn before placing her hand on Mr Acutha and nodding her head down the stairs.

************************************
" Un purushan yenge di?" Lakshmi asked as she prepared the mango acar.

" Study le irrukaru Patti," she said rubbing her forehead.

" Yen ma...thapa na veetle kalyanam panni kudutuma ?" Lakshmi asked in a quiet voice looking at Thara with guilt shining in her eyes.

Thara's eyes widened and she quickly shook her head and rushed towards Lakshmi,wrapping her arms around the sobbing lady.

" Patti...athulam onnum ille...please ninge pottu kolapikatinga..." Thara said.

Pallavi and Bani exhaled their breath and helped to stir the food while they looked at Lakshmi and Thara.

" Patti...Aaryn nallathan partukararu...ivalode glowing face ah parunge...avar parents ke problems na...avaru yenna pannuvaru," Pallavi said giving a soft smile wrapping her arms around Lakshmi.

" Née happy aganum nu inge vantha...inge paru," Lakshmi sniffled making Pallavi sigh.

" Naa happy ah than iruken...Thara vum happy ah thaan irruka, neege cheer up pannunge," Pallavi said squeezing Lakshmi's shoulders making the woman smile wobbly.

Thara sighed and pat Lakshmi's back before asking Pallavi about her issue. Pallavi sighed and shook her head making Thara frown. Lakshmi wiped her eyes and told in a quiet voice about Revant's sly remark and how Pallavi burst out making Thara shook her head.

" Men!" She hissed making the women in the kitchen chuckle.

" Ama Akila yenge ?" Lakshmi asked making Thara smile.

" Avangala...Unmaile Kishan and Nadiya ke jathagam porutham irruka nu check panna poirukanga...Mrs Achuta was saying that Aaryn mariye avanukum yetho rendu masam kulle kalyanam pannanum nu...so yenthe priest lam ketutu ippe avangale poirukanga..." Thara said making Lakshmi shook her head exasperatedly.

" Yen ipidi panranga ?" Lakshmi asked in a quiet voice making Thara sigh and shrug her shoulders.

" Teriyele Patti...ipidi thaan avanga akka Chandini nu marriage le introduce panaru...athuku aprom inge  parkava ille...Yena achu nu solala...Iniki parunge...Yeneke bayama pochu avaru appa ve poi athuvum thatta munuke yepidi pesunaru...Ithe Mrs Achuta ke terinjichi naa...yenale nu solvanga ponge," Thara said softly rubbing the back of her neck.

" Avangaluku yenna than di issue ?" Bani asked making Thara sigh.

Pallavi snort making the others look at her. "Yellam athe issue thaan...Seri vidunge...inge yaaru kathula viluntu periya issue aga pothu," she said in a hushed voice making the others nod.

************************************
Okay update done. Sorry for the late update, just finished my presentation and began writing.

Target: 20 votes

Update: soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 3.9K 29
"You left me...when we were about to start a new life together" Pain Of Love Lasts Forever We meet. We fall in love. We make promises. We leave each...
1.6K 106 15
"FOR ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK IT IS ONE-SIDED, BUT DEEP DOWN, SOMEWHERE, THEY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT" _____________ Anyone would be on cloud nine if t...
29.4K 2.9K 38
What happen when a father of a 6 yrs daughter married a widow woman to save her from society....??? How will they cope up with each other when both a...
183K 10K 55
[ COMPLETED ] The story is about the bond between Bondita and Anirudh....the bond which is unbreakable....the bond which is the true example of love...