Fierce: A Forever Series Book

By silver-shadowss

Book ONE in the Forever Series Raphael doesn't think that him and his brothers will ever be accepted by human... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 3

1.4K 54 4
By silver-shadowss

Edit- OML I just noticed that I said her parents were scientists, but in the first chapter I said they were photographer. I switched it now. It's fixed. Oops

"Jasmine," the name kept swirling in his mind, making a smile appear on his face every time he thought about the girl. He was currently walking through the entrance to the lair, where Donnie was sitting watching Mikey play a video game.

"Aww come on!" He heard Mikey frown as his character was killed. Raph smirked at his brothers antics and hopped over the couch to sit. Donnie glanced his way briefly before going back to his phone.

"Jasmine," he felt himself smile again and finally Donnie noticed something was not right with his usually temperamental brother.

"So how did your run go?" He asked, curious to see his brothers answer. Raph just glanced at him and replaced his smile with his normal brooding expression.

"Good. It was good." He said nonchalantly. Donnie raised an eye ridge, his brown eyes bore into his brother. Raph barely noticed, his gaze slipped to the side to stare into space, a small smile returning. Donnie sighed.

"Okay. What happened?" Raph looked at him, obviously surprised.

"What? Nothing. Nothing happened," he said quickly. The genius turtle was too smart and knew Raph too well to believe that excuse. So he did what he did best. Observed. He watched as Raph stared into space, a tiny smile gracing his normally frowning face. His eyes had a half glazed over look to them and Donnie knew immediately what had happened.

"Who is she?" He smirked and leaned back, crossing his arms. Mikey paused his game and looked at Raph as well with a huge smirk. Raphs eyes went wide and he started to panic.

"Who's who? I don't know anyone. Who are you taking about?" He stammered out. Donnie chuckled.

"Oh come on Raphael. Don't hand me that nonsense. What happened tonight?" Raph sighed and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. 

"I maybe-... kinda-... got caught?"

"You what?" Came a new voice. Raph winced and turned to see Leo standing at the entrance to the dojo, his arms crossed and blue eyes staring Raph down.

"How did she catch you?" Asked Donnie, half amused half concerned.

"She was taking pictures of the city and I didn't see her until she had taken the pictures already. I just so happened to be in the frame." He explained. Donnie sat up more.

"You did get that camera right?"

"Don't worry Don. I erased the cameras memory." He waved off his brother. Donnie stared him down so hard he thought his head would explode.

"And you did make sure to erase the hard-drives backup storage memory-... right?" Raphs confidence deflated.

"The what?"

"The-... oh my god never mind," groaned Donnie as he stood and walked to his computers. "Where is she now?"

"Probably still at her apartment."

"Okay, I need that camera so I can erase it fully. Since SOMEONE didn't do that," he looked over his shoulder to Raph who groaned.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know that it had a second memory! Besides, I don't think she would even want those photos of me."

<<{}>>

Meanwhile, Jasmine was hooking her camera up to her laptop were she was backing up the secondary memory drive.

"Got ya," she murmured as the deleted photos were restored. She threw her hands up and spun in her computer chair in victory. "Yessss."

Then she looked at the photo she secretly took during their conversation. It wasn't the best photo she's ever taken, but at least she got one. The turtle stood tall and the light bounced off his eyes perfectly. He was looking straight at her, so his gaze was away from the camera lens. She looked at his photo for a while, still in disbelief that she met a giant turtle-... and that he didn't try to kill her.

She sighed, glancing at the clock, and realized that it was late, and she had school tomorrow.

"And I still need some good photos since tonight was a bust," she rubbed her eyes as she grabbed clothes and a hoodie to change into.

As Jasmine settled down for the night, her eyes fluttered closed with the image of Raphael still burned into the back of her mind.

<<{}>>

Jasmine awoke with a start when a bang echoed throughout her room. Her eyes opened to slowly adjust to the dim room, glancing at her clock.

"5:30 am? Why the hell-..." another bang, this one closer and Jasmine was up and reaching for the bat she kept under her bed. She had something a little more-... dangerous-... but that was holstered under the kitchen counter, and she forgot to bring it to her desk holster earlier.

What can she say? She was a 17 year old girl living alone in New York, who's parents were both always "travelling". It's important to stay safe, and she knew how to use it if she needed to.

She took a breath before putting her ear to the door, only to hear-...

"Nothing?" She frowned as she listened for a few moments more. "Well, I'm up now," Jasmine sighed to herself as she slowly turned the doorknob. As she poked her head out of her room, bat at the ready, she noticed things out of place in her living room.

Panic seeped into her bones. Before she could even turn around, someone grabbed her from behind, sticking a cloth over her mouth as she struggled.

"No. No! Fight it! Don't-... don't pass-... don't pass out," was the last thing going through her mind before things went dark completely.

Little did her captor know, there was four figures watching from the building across the street. Raph growled when he saw him sneak up behind Jasmine.

And when the man stuck a cloth over her mouth and held her as she struggled, he felt his heart stop.

"We need to move. Now," he heard Leo say, and that was all he needed to hear before he was leaping off the rooof and crashing through her apartment window.

The man dropped Jasmine and she hit the ground with a thud. Raph winced at the noise. That was gonna leave a mark for sure.

"Who do you think you are?" He growled as his brothers came in behind him. The figure turned for Raph only to see a pair of eyes before a smoke bomb was thrown down and the figure disappeared.

"Mikey, on me. Perimeter sweep, now," ordered Leo as he went back through the window. Mikey followed and Donnie crouched down beside the unconscious Jasmine. Raph was torn. Stay here and make sure that Jasmine was alright, or go after the bastard and tear his head off.

But something in his gut told him to stay here, to make sure that the girl was okay.

"Is she-..." he managed to stammer out as Donnie checked her out.

"She's fine. It was just a strong dose of chloroform." Then he gently touched the back of her head and winced. "The thing I'm most worried about is the probable concussion that she's going to have after being dropped like that." Raph stared at him blankly. Donnie rolled his eyes.

"So she's fine though right?"

"Yes Raph. She's fine. All she needs is an ice pack, some Tylenol and some rest." Then he smirked at him. "So that means she needs to get back into bed."

"Oh. Right," Raph gently picked her up and carried her back down the hall to the open door. He peeked into it to make sure it was the bedroom before going in. Jasmine didn't move in his arms, just lay there limply. Raph stared at her as he put her down gently into the bed. Donnie got to work deleting the cameras memory, but peeked over at his older brother every now and again, smiling at his sudden gentleness.

As Raph covered her with a blanket, he gently brushed away a stray hair from her face. She looked so perfect in the moonlight, her dark hair splayed out around her head like a crown and her fair skin looked like it was glowing in the pale light coming from her window. He didn't notice the smile that creeped onto his face until he caught himself. Donnie saw it and smiled as well, continuing his work.

"Stay focused Raph. We're here to do a job. Delete the photos, get out. Don't get attached," he told himself sternly. But then he glanced back at Jasmine and the smile slipped back on.

"Raph," a voice whisper yelled at him. He turned to see Leo and Donnie smirking in the doorway.

"What?" He whisper yelled back. Leo chuckled.

"You've been staring at her for five minutes. Are you done yet, you creepy stalker?" He teased. Raph scowled.

"Shut up." Leo and Donnie left the room chuckling and Raph hesitated for a moment, looking back at Jasmine. He bit his lip, debating whether he should do it or not. Again with the gut instinct, something told him to do it.

So he grabbed a slip of paper off her desk and a red pen, quickly writing her a note and leaving it where she would find it.

As he left her room, he smiled at her once more before quietly closing the door and following his brothers out the window.
___________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!

XX Shadow

(Unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 170 23
☞ Ⓘⓝⓓⓘⓖⓞ & Ⓢⓐⓝⓓⓢⓣⓞⓝⓔ 【✓】 **** STEPPING OVER THE CITY as a Foot Clan soldier sounds like its a disgusting and inhuman job to have. Not for Violetta...
41.6K 775 18
Separated from her sister shortly after their father died, Y/N O' Neil learned to adapt to the NYC way, living a dangerous and shady life for 16 year...
815K 16.1K 102
One can tell what this is but if you don't know.......... ITS A TMNT BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS BOOK! Hope you like reading it! Started: 10/29/15 Ended: 1/2...
24.7K 590 31
Raphael and Mona Lisa have been together for a few years and have never been happier, but one night Raph begins thinking about his life with Mona and...