Torture of Percy Jackson (Per...

By TheAuroraLights

My first fanfiction, so please don't be mad. Disclaimer for whole story: I do not own Percy Jackson and the O... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty- Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-One

12.4K 291 183
By TheAuroraLights

Here is the next chapter and it's meant for awesomeness...I sincerely hope so that is. On we go my lovely readers!

Chapter Thirty-One: Protecting the Underworld and Returning to the Place Called Hell and His Torture.

Point of view: Perseus Jackson

"Here we are." I mutter.

Nico looks at me worriedly. "You okay?"

I look at him. "Yes, I'm just remembering the days before the Titan War's final battle."

He nods knowingly. "I'm still sorry about that by the way." He smiles sheepishly.

"You had a right to know about your mother. I am no longer upset about it." I tell him and he smiles gratefully at me now.

"Thanks." He says.

I look around and judge how much of the Underworld I should shield from the enemy. "Oh boy."

Nico raises an eyebrow. "What?"

"I have an idea." I loo at him seriously.

"What is it?" He asks, getting down to business.

"Your magic is also shielding, but you haven't used your magic all that much. You are going to place a shielding spell over your father's palace. I will handle the defense spells for the rest." I reply.

Nico hews it over and nods slowly. "I can do that. So, is shielding a branch of defense magic?"

I grin. "Precisely. I can do more than just shield things from harm. Yours is purely a blocking specialty. It would helpif you needed to heal someone while being attacked."

"That's good to know." Nico says.

"Get going and stay hidden. Annabeth or someone might be lurking. I will expel them quickly if they are here. Now go." I tell him.

Nico takes off, drawing shadows to him and blinking out of everything's sight but mine. I move forward a few paces and sit on the black sandy shores of the Styx. I search through the Underworld for any unwelcome presences and find none. I sweep it again just in case. Then I focus on placing layers upon layers of shielding, protection, warding, and defense spells around the whole entire Underworld. I block all entrances into and out of it unless I myself want to get through. I also place an extra defense spell or two around Nico's shielding spells. 

Nico runs back and helps me stand. "I erected five layers of shielding magic around the palace and whoa..." The feeling of my magic in the atmosphere makes he look around in amazement, though everything looks the same. "Your magic is so cool."

I boom with laughter. "Thank you. But I am afraid we must now continue our journey and plunge into the depths."

Nico's face hardens and we make our way towards the precipice. I lay a hand on his shoulder. "Listen, Nico." I begin.

"What is it Perce?" He asks as stale wind blows at our forms and swirls his curly hair, ruffling our cloaks and making them billow behind us. 

"When it comes time to figure out what the foreboding energy is, I do not want you anywhere near it." I tell him.

He looks at my face and then into my eyes. "I can't do that." He shakes his head. "I won't let you face it alone."

"Old friend. There must come a time when you realize you cannot be there for me every moment of our lives." I say and look down at the pitch black, inky darkness.

"Which is what you are trying to do now." Nico counters.

"No, I am merely trying to spare you from something you don't even need to do. I wasn't there for the past three years and neither were you." I squeeze his shoulder.

"I wasn't there for longer. If I was at camp with you, I could have helped you. Stopped the campers and put Annabeth's plan in a setback. We could have figured out her true purposes." Nico argues.

"But I wasn't there for you long before that even though I so badly wanted to be. I knew you wanted to be alone. You needed to grieve for your sister and get that hate and anger out of your system. Nico, I should be doing this alone. I may have higher goals but I still have that pent up rage inside. I don't want you anywhere near it when I let it loose. In Tartarus, I can let it seep into the atmosphere and poison him. I want to give you the life I took away from you when I lst your sister, when I let her go." 

"Bianca made her own decision, just like you said. She knew you were important and she knew you were always going to be the one who was needed. You're wrong. You were always trying to be there for me and I shrugged you off. I want to repay you for your kindnes and I'm never leaving your side again. Not when I can help you and prevent horrible things fom happening. I think it will make my sister proud and I hope she somehow knows I have finally let go of that deep seed of hatred, that my petty grudge against the both of us is gone, and that I am accepting my role as an actual person of this world."

"She was and always will be proud of you. I bet even in her new life she remembers the name Nico di Angelo, but...as God of Rebirth, I do not think she is reborn yet. She awaits for her soul to be born again." I tell him.

Nico looks at me. "Is she alright?"

"She's absolutely fine. A lot of souls who have chosen rebirth are being cycled in. She's just waiting her turn." I tell him gently.

"Does she still remember me?" He whispers sadly.

"She could never forget such an important individual, not to mention someone she truly loved and cared for in her life. You will always be with her." I tell him and he looks at me, his eyes are wet.

I touch his heart. "Children of the Underworld always have the fatal flaw to hold grudges, but that's only because they have so much love in their hearts. Your magic defines the very depths your love reaches. It is because of you Hades regained his heart and came to his family's defense. Bianca knew this and she was much like you. She lives inside you. It's why your father looks sad every time he sees you. You are so much like your sister he can't bear the pain in his heart, but he loves you so much he can't stay away. As a child of Hades, your love has the power to change the course of fate. People only hold grudges over things they love. You loved Bianca and when she died it tore you apart because you are a caring and kind person. People only see Hades and his bloodline as frightening beause of his domain, but once you get to know them," I hold out my free hand and a shining orb of bright starlight appears in my hand, "They are some of the brightest souls in the universe." I let the llight flicker out and Nico's tears have spilt over and flow down his cheeks.

"What about greed? Don't people hold grudges over that sort of thing?" He whispers in a choking voice.

I smile at him. "Only those who are evil hold grudges for that kind of reason and you are far from it. Nico di Angelo, there is no soul purer than yours other than mine. It is why you are my Guardian, why I met you, why you are my friend, and why you were born to Hades. It's why you and Bianca were in that hotel, why you are loving and caring and kind. You are one of the greatest presences of purity and it never lessens. Your grudges are out of the good of your heart and that's why it is so hard for you to let them go. There is no one else I would rather have to be my Guardian."

Nico crushes me in a hug and lets his silent tears out. I put my arms around him gently and rub his back until he is able to pull himself together, which takes a little while. "Thank you." He mumbles into my shoulder.

I laugh slightly. "My pleasure, friend."

Nico pulls back and wipes his eyes. He turns toward the seemingly bottomless black hole. "You know..." Nico starts.

"I know. It's completely stupid to willingly jump into Tartarus." I agree.

"Huh. You read my mind." Nico chukles nervously.

"It's not too late for you to back out." I say.

"Oh well, guess you're stuck with me. Let's just walk into nothingness and end up in red plains. Please nothing grab my foot." Nico mutters.

I grab his arm before he can step out and fall clear down to Tartarus. "You ready? Because the landing part will be the hardest. We fall together, I don't want Tartarus separating us just before we hit."

"Ooo. Did not think about the landing part." Nico says and brings his foot back from over the chasm. "I'll just...um...how do we...?" Nico huffs and blushes as he looks away.

"I told you before I wasn't bothered by your past feelings and you have Thalia now." I roll my eyes. "I will take care of landing safely, as for the rest, well, hold on."

I laugh at his horrified expression as I grab onto his other arm and jump over the edge, pulling him with me.

"You're absolutely freaking insane!" He screams and grips my arms like his life depends on it.

"Did you just figure that out?!" I yell over the wind howling in our ears.

"Don't start with me you idiot!"

"Who said I was starting anything other than our descent into the Pit?!" I laugh a laugh full of mirth.

"I think your 14 year old side is starting to kick in!" He smirks.

I stick my tongue out at him. "I blame the happiness bursting in my chest. Just let it happen Nico."

Nico and I laugh as we fall further. After a while, when I have calmed down, he speaks up, "Any idea where we are going to land?" 

I shake my head. "No. When someone falls into Tartarus from any entrane other than dying, the landing changes contstantly until you break through the main atmosphere. There's not much I can tell you until we get past that."

He nods. "That really sicks Percy."

I chuckle. "I know."

"How much longer?" Nico asks impatiently.

"Well, we entered through the Underworld, so it's closer to the foundation of Tartarus than the surface world is. Unless we land in the deepest parts of the Pit, not too much longer. If it takes any longer than a few more hours, we're screwed and we will definitely land in the worst parts th Pit has to offer. You really don't want to go there, though we might have to to find our targets anyway." I tell him.

"This is going just great." He rolls his eyes.

I smile. "Someone is at ease with nicer sarcasm than before."

Nico sticks his tongue out at me. "Shut up."

"You wish." I laugh with him.

Point of view: Artemis

I wake up to soft, silvery light. I sit bolt upright and look around the rom. It's Percy's room. I find that the bed is empty exept for me and Percy had taken the time to put me in bed without bothering me. I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen. I find Phoebe talking with Thalia and they both look at me as I enter the room. They run up to me without delay.

"How long ago did he and his Guardian leave?" I ask.

"You've been asleep for the longest time. He left quite a while ago." Phoebe admits.

"How long?" I ask in a strained voice.

"Around nine hours ago is when he left. But we know he didn't depart from the surface world for another hour after that." Thalia sighs. 

"So they've already been down there for a very long time to begin with, depending on how long they spent in just the Underworld." I say tiredly.

"Yeah." Phoebe looks at the ground.

"They are probably still falling at this point. I wouldn't worry just yet. Percy says it takes a while before you get to Tartarus. I don't know how much closer it would make it when they enter from the Underworld, but it would be long enough to where I bet they haven't even encountered an enemy yet. Don't worry sister, they will be perfectly fine. Especially with Percy being who he is. He won't be hurt and neither will Nico." Thalia tries to cheer me up.

I smile at the two huntresses. "So, what's on the agenda today?"

Thalia looks at me brightly. "We wanted to show you what you didn't get to see about the Valley yet." 

"Come on! Zoe's in there! You can add everything you know about her!" Phoebe squeals in delight.

The girls pull me along and out the door, the three of us chattering exitely to try and ease our minds, but none of us stop worrying about Percy and Nico.

Point of view: Annabeth Chase

I walk into the cave where we held my ex-boyfiend to meet with Gaea and Tartarus. I kneel before the two Primordials and they smile softly at me. 

"What news have you gathered on the boy?" Gaea asks sweetly.

"He has been made a god, and an Olympian at that. The Hunt has become stronger, several of their heroes have been granted more power, and new immortals keep popping up. I do not understand." I answer her and tell her all of his domains and everything about his being a god.

"Where is the boy now?" Tartarus asks, looking confused.

"I am unsure. He and his wretched fiance walked into her shrine and never walked out. I can no longer sneak onto Olympus, my presence is too malevolent to go unnoticed any longer." I grumble.

Gaea hisses. "Artemis will be given to Gration while Perseus is given to you. We will continue where we left off with him on his last visit when we get our hands on him. He will beg for mercy. I have already thought up some new lessons for him to learn."

Tartarus growls hungrily. "His blood was always so delicious. Especially in that last century. I enjoyed drinking it by the gallon." He bares his teeth.

"The Realm of the Moon." The Master's voice sounds around the chamber in the cave.

"What is that?" I ask in disgust.

"It is a place where those of the moon may dwell and no one else unless invited in. The oaths and bonds and loyalty tied to it are unbreakable. But the child is no longer there. He is entering Tartarus as we speak and he brings with him his own Guardian." His voice echoes.

"I wondered why there was an unfamiliar presence hurtling toward me." Tartarus murmurs.

"Find him!" Gaea looks at me.

"Leave that to me. I will see to it my grandson is properly taken care of." Kronos says from the corner.

"Bring them both alive." Gaea commands and Kronos walks out.

Point of view: Perseus Jackson

"Nico! Hang on." I tell him and my eyes glow white as I use moonlight to cushion our fall. We end up making a huge crater and smoke billows from it. Nico jumps off of me and helps me up. 

"Awesome. We looked like a shooting star arching for the ground." Nico says excitedly.

I become aware of everything in an instant. "Kronos draws near. Quickly, Nico, we must hurry." I push him out of the crater and I climb out after him. We run for a long time before I pull him behind an outcropping of rocks.

Nico breathes a lot heavier than I do, but he is still breathing easier than most. His lungs are not used to this air. "Gods, this sucks. I forgot how suffoating these fumes really were." His chest heaves. "Why arent you effected? You've been gone for a little while."

I glance at him before returning my ever watchful gaze back to the red plains I hate so much and with a great deal of passion. "A guy gets permanently used to toxic fumes at their worst when spending an entire millennia inhaling them every second. I won't ever be rid of this. It is a part of me whether I like it or not."

"But the well should have cleansed it from your soul, right?" Nico whispers as he starts to follow my lead and searches with me.

"No, the well only cleanses the taint from your soul." I answer and he looks at me for more. "It looks at this little...skill as a survival thing. It left it alone in case I would ever face anything like it again. It viewed it as a need to have acquirement and so I am to stay used to this atmosphere forever."

Nico nods. "Awesome."

I shrug. "If you think it is." Then something occurs to me, I still need to open his senses all the way. "Nico, I need to finish your Guardian training." I infrom him.

"How? Why now? Aren't we a little pressed for time?" He asks.

I place my hand on his right shoulder and let moonlight touch his tattoos. He lights up just like I did and I shroud the explosion of light from sight of prying eyes. He looks at me in shock. "Hurry up and settle into it. I'm sorry Tartarus is the place where great detail is upon you, but you're going to need it for what I have in mind."

He nods distractedly and it takes him a little while before he focuses in on me. "What's the plan?"

"We need to split up to cover more ground." I explain simply.

"Right, which way do I go? What do I look for?" Nico asks grudgingly.

"Look, I am going to go after this...thing and try to find out what it is. You are going to find out everything else. The numbers of the monster army, gauge the strength of the Titans, Giants, Primordials, and Annabeth. Find any and all routes from Tartarus to the surface world or the Underworld and shield them immediately. Once all that is done, come find me and we will reinfoorce the exits and make a run for it." I give him the details.

"How do we escape if we block evreything off? We can't just climb out, it's impossible. The Doors of Death aren't in Tartarus anymore and they are not going to hold still for some idiot monster to press a button." Nico argues.

"There is only one way for us to return to the world above." I say quietly.

Nico waits for me to speak and when I don't, he urges me to. "Well? How do we get back?"

I take a deep, shuddering breath. "I have to use my blood to get us back up there and it's a very dangerous spell for my talents."

"You're the God of Night. Can't we just go to Nyx's Mansion and you use something there to get us back?" Nico immediately disagrees.

"No, Nyx would capture us and hand us over to Annabeth. If we were to enter the Mansion of Night, we would walk out in chains. We wouldn't even be able to make it there anyways. It's too deep into Tartarus. We aren't going that deep. I an sense they are not too much farther into Tartarus. They still dwell in the cave that was my home for a millennium before Athena rescued me. The evil presence however, he is concentrated a few levels above, slowly creeping out to better influence the armies and monsters with. When I say dangerous Nico, I mean it could teleport us anywhere in the wrold above, make us sick for a week or two, and/or poissibly give us amnesia for a little bit unless Hera restored our memories. It's not that bad. A mortal would be extremely lost, but we would be fine. Relax. We need to hurry. The presence already knows we are here and it won't stop until we are captured. I am placing a spell on you so he cannot find you." I tell him and put a special defense spell around him that will keep him safe.

"Percy..." Nico starts.

I smirk and hug him. "I will be fine. Hurry, we only have so much time. Stay hidden, just because he can't feel you, doesn't mean he can't see you. Stay hidden." I whisper and hug him closer.

"What about you?" He asks concerned.

"I have Artemis's blessing, I'm her Guardian, and I'm also a god of the same domain. I know how to stay hidden, not to mention use my magic to help myself. Go. Now." I shove him out of the secluded area and follow right behind him. He takes off with one last glance at me and I head for the cave I hate so much and never want to see again.

I enter the cave and make my way into the holding area, no one. I check several different chambers, not a single soul. I head into the cell block area where only I was kept, but there is still nobody home. Yet, I sense the presences of my main torturers inside the cave. The Giants are all here somewhere, the male Titans exept for Atlas, Tartarus, Gaea, and Annabeth, but I can't find them. Kronos seems to be moving around the most from what I can tell.

I try searching for a place I've never seen and hit the jackpot. I creep down the stone staircase, only for my feet to get stuck in place and the earth creep up my legs, hardening all around up to just past my knees. I feel a cold blade press up against the side of my neck and right beneath my chin.

"Look what we have here. An old playmate come back for more fun." Annabeth giggles coldly but sweetly in my ear.

I focus starlight into the earth confining me and keep it in a thin layer surrounding my body once I break free. Annabeth's Celestial Bronze dagger shatters and she gasps as she fall back. I pick her up by her throat and she struggles in my grasp.

Suddenly, my light flickers out and I inhale sharply as something pierces my left shoulder. I whirl around, dropping Annabeth, and punch Tartarus square in the jaw as I fight to keep the starlight around me. Something clamps around my neck and pulls me backward. I kick Perses in the chest to keep him away from me as I fight off my atacker from behind. The collar making it increasingly harder to maintain my light. 

A disembodied, celestial voice cackles at my struggle. "Give it up boy, you cannot fight me and that collar off for long. You aren't strong enough. Your magic is the only thing keeping me somewhat at bay."

I focus on what he said and increase the layers of my magic around me, my light starts to stay longer than before and the voice growls. It's hard, but I keep my magical forcefield around me while I fend off everything. The collar sends these weird feeling spiraling through me and I lose my conentration for just a split nano second before I come back to my senses.

They back me up against a corner in some chamber, having fought be downwards on the staircase. I grip the collar in one hand while I now hold Riptide in my other one. I tug at it and that weird feeling vibrates through my body even stronger. They all smirk and I release my hold on the accessory. Instead, I reach down and unsheathe my dagger. I bring it up and under the collar, while they all watch curiously, and try to cut through it. I add both starlight and moonlight to the blade and attempt to free myself of this idiotic contraption. When it doesn't work my eyes widen and so do their smirks.

"What is this thing made out of?" I hiss so harshly they all skitter backwards.

That same voice booms with laughter. "That, my dear boy, is made out of Pit metal and is an instrument to which can't be undone without permission from Tartarus."

I cough and my immortal Ichor splatters onto the floor and runs down my chin out of the corners of my mouth, my body starts to ache, and my insides heat up so far it's actually painful. The feelings the collar has been giving me.

My eyes widen and the voice snickers. "Finally realize what's happening to you? Pit metal brings pain to those who wear it or suffer a scratch from it. Even your high pain tolerance will have trouble with this. They were just getting started with you when that wisdom goddess saved you. I'm going to make you mine and that requires so much pain to even suppress your bond to the moon goddes and everyone else. Imagine how much pain it will take to sever them completely. You came down here willingly, you poor thing."

"Shut it. I don't need Tartarus's permission to rip this thing off of my neck. I'll worry about that later. I can handle the pain. I'm not yours and I never wil be. Who are you?" I snarl and cough again, more Ichor on the floor. The others stand a good distance away, afraid to come closer but smiling sadistically at me.

There are too many of them in this crowdd space to attack me all at once and I have an arsenal of weapons. It doesn't  matter what condition I am in, they know I will fight until someone manages to kill me. They won't come for me until I am incapacitated.

"My name? I am known as Corruption, younger brother to Void. Do you at least know who that is? I was never written into history but I was never erased from the minds of those who still remember a time where I helped keep balance in the world." The voice sounds interested and amused, a light tone coloring his voice.

"Void? The universe was created from Chaos and Chaos sprung from nothingness, the void. You mean to tell me, that the void is actually a deity? And that he is the father of the Creator of the Universe?" I ask.

"Looks like someone isn't as dull as they let on. Marvelous. I knew you were perfect when I felt you come into being. Normally, when a new life comes into the world, it is my job to corrupt it with its natural darkness, but you, not even my brother or his son could help me corrupt you. Oh how perfect and light your soul is. So much purity and innocence, it makes me sick. The beauty of your soul is so tantalizing to things around you, it's no wonder everybody loves you whether they admit it or not. Tell me, how do you feel about knowing that the void is actually a living, breathing person and he is silently watching over the universe. Your soul, however, has caught even his gaze. He watches you with curiosity. Even when you came out broken, your light still burned so brightly that I not touch you even then in your weakest moment. It is back to its original glory and it continues to grow, not even bothered by the fact you are in my presence or deep in the Pit." He says.

"Void. It sounds...familiar. Have I...have I read it somewhere before?" I mutter to myself while keeping tabs on the others.

"Oh my, looks like my brother has been naughty." The voice sounds surprised at first and then angry.

"What are you talking about?" I ask confused.

He tsks and a shadowy form of a man appears in front of me and solidifies a little. His hand comes up and softly brushes my cheek. I can't move. My eyes widen and the weapons drop from my hands. I realize he has frozen time and not even Kronos can move. Corruption pushes me against the wall and grins at my helpless state. My hand reluctantly comes up to push his arm away, but I strain to do even that. He frowns. "So pure." He whispers.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

He smiles viciously. "You see, I didn't realize before that my elder brother marked you."

"Marked me how?" I inquire as I try to fight him off.

"I suppose he did it at birth. You are the only soul ever to be so pure. No one even omes close to your leve and no one ever has. I bet Void even asked Ananke herself if there would be another soul like you and how much do you want to bet her answer was no?" He purrs.

"What are you talking about?" I'm worried now, but I don't let it show.

"Oh, it is very hard to miss, this mark. Void has claimed you as a special little being. You are in a class all of your own. Your power excedes that of even the oldest of beings, including Void and I. Since the dawn of time, Void has been the strongest being to ever exist. Then me, then Chaos, the younger Primordials, the Titans, and then the gods. Demigods are more powerful than mortals but are also more vulnerable, but you...You are stronger than Void and I put together. How this is possible I am unsure and Void marked you for it. Oh how very badly I want you as my own to command. But alas, I cannot touch you without my power being drained immensely. This is fine, but if I use my power against you, I start to weaken." He looks me over like I'm his plaything.

"But that doesn't answer my question." I shake my head, I have stopped fighting against him now.

"The mark, it makes sure the Fates know not to tamper with you in any way. Ananke cannot even spin your thread. You came into being of your own accord, much like Void did and it will never happen again. Messing with you much further than just being your enemy has serious consequences and I'd prefer to stay in existence mind you." He rubs his thumb over my cheek. 

Why is my body shutting down? I cannot move.

"I was born. I didn't just...come into existence of my own free will. It doesn't make sense." I argue with him.

"Hard to believe I know, but in time you will learn to accept the fact that...you aren't who you think you are. Join me, let Tartarus sever your bonds and I will show you how much has been hidden from you." He says gently.

My body, I can't even feel the tips of my fingers, my eyes won't move from his face, and something deep down inside of me is screaming at me not to listen to Corruption. My eyes narrow and he grins. "You're lying. What in the name of Olympus are you trying to force into my head?!" My Brand glows and he staggers back. I pick up my weapons. "I want the truth. Who are you and wh do you want to kill the gods?" I advance on him, my animalistic growl menacing.

"Most of what I told you has been the truth." Corruption tells me and I stop stalking toward him, five feet of space between us.

"How much?" I snarl. 

He smirks. "I wasn't lying about who I am and who my family is. Nor was I lying about Void marking you as a newborn infant. That is about everything that is truthful. What gave me away?" 

"The way you spoke about me and a feeling. What does the mark mean? Tell me!" I demand.

Corruption chuckles darkly. "I have no idea what it means, but your lovely Olympian family can find out for you. For to be marked by Void, is a special occurence..." His voice trails off into nothingness just as his body had a few seconds before.

"Damn you! What the hell am I?!" I punch the wall and it cracks up and into the ceiling.

"Perce?" I jolt awake and blink as I take in my surroundings. Nico is shaking me and I look him in the eye. "Are you alright? You took the brunt of the landing when you used your starlight. You would have been fine if the Minotaur hadn't have taken a swipe at you. We landed in some kind of swamp. Perce?" Nico looks concerned.

I look around and touh my neck, the collar is gone. Then I realize, it was just a nightmare and that voice echoes around the level of Tartarus we landed in...

Oh no...

What do you think, eh? Rick RIordan owns PJO/HOO. 'Til the next chapter, my lovely readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.2K 31
It's Albus Potter's last year at Hogwarts. Everything is good until Hogwarts is forced into a lock down for all its students and summer break isn't c...
18.1K 985 16
~Jimin and Jungkook's life with their strict father Kim Taehyung and sweet mother Kim Ynโœจ๐Ÿฆ‹
458 55 20
Everything was perfect Suddenly everything changee.... A sudden zombie Apocalypse!! No hint who made, no hint where it came from. 8-10 different c...
159K 17.3K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...