The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Chapter 56

780 51 454
By Rubaloshyne

Mihira sighed hearing Soundarya's voice coming from the hall. She exhaled her breath and pat her tummy as she walked down the stairs.

Her eyebrows frowned when she overheard the conversation.

" Yenda Linga...Ava yenomo Nelson paiyana urugi urugi love panna nu sonne...ippe Anirudh yaaro oru panakaranuku katti vechitan..." Soundarya shrill voice asked.

Mihira saw Linga scratching his forehead. " Athu teriyele Ana aniki oru vati Anni kude Athens le irunthu VC panna...appe ava semme change aita...dressing um seri...ava pechu yellam palaya Thara maari ille," he said making Soundarya snort.

" Ama Athens veraikum anupunga le...athan...Yetho nalathuthan po...yeneke bayam unake appa yethum avala poi ketruvaranu...Yetho panirpa athanulathan Athens veraikum anupi vitrupan...ippe inge vanthu Yevenayo kalyanam panikita," Soundarya said making Mihira's eyes narrowed into slits.

" Avalachum oru kalyanam than panna! Ninge! " Mihira hissed making Soundarya blink while Aishwarya and Linga swallowed their saliva.

" Anni-" Linga began but Mihira cut him off before turning to Soundarya.

" Pothum! Yellam ketuten! Yenna than unge problem! Yan ninge second marriage palaya! Ninge panna right..
Ava Naveen vitutu vere yaarchum kalayanam panna odene ava character seriyele!" She hissed holding her stomach as Soundarya turned pale while Aishwarya bite her lips in worry.

" Yenna satham! Mihira...yenna katitu irruke!" Dhanush asked as he strolled into the house, eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

" Tho ivana kelunge! Thara apidi yenna-"

" MIHIRA!" Yantra growled as he walked inside with Superstar.

Mihira's eyes turned shiny as her face reddened. Her breath hitched as she wiped her face hastily. Yantra exhaled his breath and pinched the bridge of his nose.

" Née room ke po mothele," he said making her shook her head.

" Mudiyathu mama! Moonu varusham baby illenu yeneke korai korai nu solitu irunthanga! Ippe Thara ke character seri ille Linga escape nu solranga! Yennge appa yeniki ivanuku Thara ve kudukuren nu sonnaru! " She shouted as tears poured down her cheek.

Aishwarya stood up and walked towards Mihira, wrapping her arms around the pregnant girl. Mihira sniffled and pushed her away.

" Venam attai! Ningalum ketutu thane iruntinge! Yeneke inimel poruka mudiyathu! Sollunga mama yeneka korai! Sollunge!" She shouted.

" Yennada solra!" Latha asked looking at Yantra who exhaled his breath.

He ignored the others and walked towards Mihira who flinched when he touch her making him sigh. He shook his head and bend slightly, carrying her in his arms before he walked away upstairs.

Superstar turned towards Soundarya and raised his eyebrows. The woman became defensive and tried to put all the blame on Mihira when he finally raised his voice and told her to keep quiet. Superstar looked at Latha and told her to keep her daugther in line before striding into his study. Soundarya winced hearing his study door slaming loudly.

Latha exhaled her breath and glared at Soundaraya.

" Think panni pesa matiya !" She hissed making Soundarya frown.

" Ippe naa yenatha solten. Yantra kalyanam mothu chumma appa oru pechi ki ketaru...appe chitapa yenna sonnaru. Ippe mattum...Ana inthe Mihira ke yenna thimiru naa yenna pati soluva!" Soundarya said spatting at the floor.

Dhanush exhaled his breath and raised his eyebrows seeing Yantra and Mihira walking down the stairs with Mihira clutching a small luggage bag.

Latha wrinkled her brow in worry while Aishwarya winced rubbing her eyebrows. Dhanush fidgeted seeing Yantra holding Mihira's hands tightly.

" Yantra...yenada panre," Latha asked in a small voice laced with concern and panic.

" Iva avanga veetuku pogatum...Inge iruntha thevai illama tension agura," he said staring at Soundarya.

" Deyh...Inthulam..." Aishwarya said making Yantra shook his head.

" Naa thaan ma...baby ipethiku venam nu solli avala pill le irruke sonne! Ava mele yenthe korai ille! Avalum yevalo thaan poruthu pova! Seri yethuku Thara topic tedutinga! " Yantra growled making Dhanush glare at Linga.

Linga rubbed his eyebrows and turned away. " Iniki office le Das Groups kitte collaboration parthi pesulam...for the music show nu...That's when I found its who Thara married...pesite..." he trailed off making Yantra shook his head.

" Yantra...Thatta ke terinja..." Latha said making Yantra shook his head.

" Thatta onnum solla mataru...Ivalode mental health than yeneke mukiyam! Vaa ma," he said holding Mihira's hands tightly as they walked away.

Mihira sniffled as she clutched her bag tightly. " Naa yen vetuku poren," she said making Yantra raise his eyebrows.

" Ippe anga thana kutitu poren," he said making her shook her head.

" Yen vituku! Ninge vangi kudutingala anthe veetuku!" She huffed making him blink.

" Angaya...yendi..." he said scratching his eyebrow.

" Yeneke unge kude thaniya irrukanum..." she said in a quiet voice making him sigh.

He swiftly turned right and zoomed over to the direction of their house. Yantra stopped the car in front of his driveway before climbing out and walking behind the car to open the door for Mihira.

He helped her out and kissed her forehead before the two walked inside. Mihira placed the luggage bag on the floor and toyed with his shirt button.

" Yenna Di..." he said making her sigh.

" Thatta kitte call pani inge vanturukom nu sollunga," she said making him shook his head fondly.

He carried her swiftly making her gasp and held his neck tightly. Yantra sat on the couch and placed her securely on his lap before calling his grandfather. Mihira blushed hearing superstar's boisterous laugh. Yantra chuckled and pat her back as she hid her face on his chest.

************************************
Thara stood infront of the garden, a pencil tucked behind her ears as she tilt her head to the left and right analysing the picture she drew. She pursed her lips together before swiping the brush swiftly on the canvas.

Her eyes lit up as Alli's car came into the driveway. The girl clambered put of the car, shierking happily as she hugged Thara's legs. Thara gasped and grinned widely mussing her hair.

" Yenna iniki orey kushi ?" She asked at the girl who giggled excitedly.

" Madam class le first rank vangirukangala," her nanny said with a proud smile as she walked towards the two carrying Alli's bag. Thara's eyes widened as she hold the girl in her arms and twirled happily.

The nanny watched with small indulgent smile as Thara and Alli twirl around laughing carefreely. Thara bend down and kissed Alli's cheek.

" Seri Alli ke yenna venum ?" She asked smiling widely.

Alli's face turned small and she shuffled her legs. Thara furrowed her eyebrows watching the girl's downtrodden expression.

" Hey ithuke yen ma aluvura...Cheri cheri née nalla yosichi aprom unge mama evening varuvarule appa kellu but athuku munne...namma rendu perum ice cream sapdalama ?" She asked tweaking Alli's nose as Thara grinned watching the girl smile slowly.

" Beach le kulfi ?" She asked making Thara's eyes widened.

" Vajra and Anitha velaya ithu?" She asked making Alli giggle.

" Beach ah...Aaryn Sir vidamataru," the nanny said making Alli's face falter. Thara knit her brow together and tilt her head at the woman.

" Yen vida mataru ?" She asked making the woman swallow her saliva.

" Oru vatti ketta...naanum avaru kitte permission ketten...mudiyathu nu soltaru..." she said making Thara sigh.

She pat Alli's cheek and hold her hands as they walked inside. Thara rolled her eyes hearing Mrs Achuta's loud giggles coming from the parlour as she entertained her society friends.

" Seri ninge poi Alli ki bath panitu...dress up pani kutitu vanga," Thara told the nanny before walking towards the small table and grab her phone.

She exhaled her breath when Aaryn's line cannot be reached. Thara rubbed her forehead and dialled Kishan, asking the stunned man about his brother's landline. She thanked Kishan and then began to dial Aaryn's  office line and extension.

* "Hello may I please speak to Aaryn Das?" * she asked politely.

*" Sir is busy, may I know who is this ?"* the feminine voice asked in a sugary accent.

*" His wife,"* Thara muttered making the woman hum and told her to hold on. Thara sighed as the interconnected line rang and the male baritone voice answered. Thara shivered, her stomach knotted slightly as her toes curled up hearing his base voice.

Thara coughed and cleared her throat. *" Naa thaan..."* she said.

*" Hmm...sollu di,"* he said making her eyes widened.

*" Yethu di ah..."* she asked in a sharp voice making the man chuckle.

*" Hmm...sollu..."* he said making her swallow her saliva.

*" Alli class le first vanturuka,"* she squealed making Aaryn hum.

*" Yepothum varuva...athuke yenna,"* he asked making her frown.

*" Yenna ninge ipidi pesuringe..."* she said in a quiet tone. Thara bite her lips as her eyebrows squished together when the man went silent on the other end.

*"Yennge..."* she trailed off making him hum.

*" Naa...ava asai ah Beach ke polama nu ketta..."* Thara said.

*" Venam,"* he said making her frown.

*" Yethuku venam! "* she hissed.

*" Thara solrathu kellu...angalam venam..."* he said exhaling his breath.

*" Ava yevalo asai ah ketta! "* Thara muttered, frowning slightly.

*" Ippe yenna thaan venum unake,"* he asked sighing out loud. Thara heard the ruffling of papers and him dismmising a woman who said something.

*" Seri ninge rombhe busy...nallam vetti nu teriyuthu...Ava Beach ke poganum sonna...Naa kutitu poren...Apidiye Vajra and Anitha ke innerum extra class mudinjirukum...Atungalayum kutitu poren," She said making him warn her by saying her name sternly.

*" Yenge ungaluku avalo problem ah iruntha...vettiya avalo bodyguards vechirikingele...yaarachum anupa vendiya thane!"* she hissed and end the call.

Mr Achuta walked down the stairs and raised his eyebrows seeing her glowering at the phone.

" Yenna achu ?" He asked making her eyes go wide as she shook her head.

Mr Achuta smile. His eyes widened seeing Alli skipping out from the corridor. Thara smiled widely and turned to Mr Achuta.

" Alli class le first ahm," she said with a bright grin making Mr Achuta raised his eyebrows looking in surprise.

Alli smiled shyly when the man walked towards her and ruffle her hair. Mr Acutha winced hearing his wife's loud laugther. Thara shook her head and called her mother, informing her that she plan to bring the kids out with Alli.

" Amma OK solitanga, irru ma naa anthe Vajra payaila call pannk wait panne solren," she said mussing Alli's hair before calling Vajra.

Mr Achuta watched Thara rolling her eyes as she sassed on the phone with her brother. He exhaled his breath and shook his head feeling a little guilty as Thara reminded him on his first wife before everything went downhill.

His eyes widened seeing Aaryn's trusted man walking inside the house. The man bowed slightly to Mr Acutha.

" Aaryn Sir asked us to escort ma'am to the beach," the man said making Mr Acutha blink.

He covered his mouth as his eyes lit up in mirth seeing Thara's wide eyed expression.

" Naa oru pechu ke thaan sonne," she said making Mr Acutha chuckle.

Alli tug her hand and gave her a pout making Thara sigh and pat her shoulders. She bid goodbye to Mr Achuta and took a hold of Alli's hands. Mr Achuta nod at the nanny and told her to keep vigilant before walking inside the house.

He walked up the stairs and clench his fist as he turned to the left and walked along the North Wing. His hands curled together as he took a deep breath before opening the door softly. Mr Achuta's breath staggered seeing his wife sleeping peacefully. His eyes turned shiny as he walked towards the woman and gently caressed her face.

" Bavani...sorry ma," he said softly, swallowing his saliva.

He exhaled his breath and turned his heels walking out of the door unaware that his wife's eyes leaked slightly hearing her husband's voice first time in 15 years.

************************************
Aaryn tilt his head quizzically as he heard sounds of laugthers coming up from his mother's room. He walked towards the room and stopped, taken back as he saw the commotion in the room.

" Yennadi nadakuthu inge," he asked scratching his head as he saw Alli and Anitha sitting on his mother's bed dangling their feet as they licked their ice cream while Vajra grinned and waved at him from his position on the recliner.

Thara sat next to his mother and feed her small bites of the ice cream making him give her bewildered look.

" Ice cream...Eh amma ke yethachum achuna!" He growled making the kids gasp.

Vajra frowned and stood up giving Aaryn a glare before holding Anitha's hands and dragged her outside. Alli's eyes widened as she scurried away leaving Thara to shake her head exasperatedly.

" Yethuku ippe katuringe!" She asked in a soft tone making him purse his lips together.

Aaryn's eyes widened when his mother's eyes looked at him in anger. He sighed when the woman squeaked and shook her head as he tried to touch her face.

Thara placed the ice cream cup on his hands and raised her right eyebrow.

" Neegala samathanam paditu vanga! Naa poi avana pacify panren!" She muttered and walked away leaving Aaryn to beg and apologise to his mother.

He walked out of the room and cleared his throat, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked into Vajra's angry eyes. He looked at Alli who sniffled and turned her face while Anitha bite her lips.

" Deyh Mini...avaru chumma than da sonnaru..." Thara said patting his back.

" Née chumma irruka! Yen yenge akka va katuninge!" Vajra said standing as he glared at Aaryn.

" Deyh Vajra...naa venumne panle," Aaryn said making him huff.

" Inge parunge yerkanamai...Na..I mean akka kitte neraya peyar advantage yeduturukanga! Avanga ishatuku ivala yesirukanga! Yengge akka oru loosu! Ava yeppa parthalum others pathi than yosipa! Avala hurt panna velai vechikitinga aprom Appa kitte solli ivala kutitu poiruvum!" Vajra shouted making Aaryn stare at Thara and Vajra in a dazed look.

Thara exhaled her breath and shook her head.

" Apidilam ille da...Avaru bayantutaru...Attai ithuke munne rombhe naal achu ice cream saptu...athan avanga sick airuvanga nu katitaru," she said facing her brother.

" Avanga yen yethum sapda kudathu ? Pavom ille," Anitha said in a small voice making Aaryn exhale his breath.

He walked towards Anitha and Alli and hugged them tightly making Thara sigh. She nudged Vajra who pouted and shook his head making her sigh. Aaryn cleared his throat and looked at Vajra.

" Deyh man to man promise da...sorry da...unge akka ve venikume hurt panle...Yen koral eh apidithan da," Aaryn said in his base voice making the girl's and Thara giggle while Vajra huff.

" Seri vanga...apidina yenge munuku anthe aunty ki ninge ice cream kudukunum," Vajra said making Aaryn nod resignedly.

Anitha and Alli grinned as they dragged Vajra upstairs leaving Thara and Aaryn alone.

" Avanuku Naveen yenna yesuna nyabagam...bayantutan...vere onnum ille," she said looking at Aaryn as she bite her lips.

Aaryn exhaled his breath and hold her hands, toying with it softly as he stared into her eyes.

" Sorry...Doctor rombhe strict diet nu amma sonanga...athan née seiyavum bayantuten," he said making Thara knit her eyebrows together.

" Seri vanga mele polam...Innerum anthe mini paiyan yenna panrano," she said and walked away.

Aaryn chuckled and walked behind his wife. He shook his head fondly seeing Vajra animatedly talking to his mother as he explained about his trip to Athens. His eyes went wide seeing Alli absorbing all the information with a keen look.

" Alli bear...iniki class le first rank ahm?" He asked making her grin and nod. Aaryn smiled and kissed her cheek.

" Née yepidi da?" He asked Vajra who scratched his head.

" Basically...physically...Well...How to say..." Vajra said making Thara roll her eyes and smack his head.

" Ponavati class le last rank! Amma kitte semeraiya vanguna," she said making him sniff disdainly as Vajra stared at his sister.

Aaryn snorted while Alli and Anitha giggle. Aaryn's mother gave a snort like sound making Aaryn and Thara to smile widely. Anitha bashfully told him that she got top 10 in the class. Aaryn smiled and congratulated her making the girl smile brightly.

Aaryn raised his eyebrows seeing Vajra taking out a handphone. He looked at Thara who rolled her eyes.

" Mihi akka ode phone and Aashman Anna ode sim eh tiridi paichitu irruke," she said making Aaryn snort.

" Unge amma appa ke innuma teriyele ?" He asked in disbelieve making Anitha giggle.

" Ippe teriyum," Anitha said making Aaryn snort and roll his eyes.

" Yaru da ?" Thara asked as Vajra shut the phone down.

" Revant Anna...amma vantu pick up panna sonangalam," he said in a dejected voice.

" Yenda moonji ipidi achu ?" Aaryn asked while Thara mussed his hair.

" Humm ippe than ungala parthom...athukule kelembunum..." Vajra pouted making Aaryn chuckle.

Thara then ushered the children to say goodbye to the elder lady before walking out of the room. Vajra and Anitha sat on the couch next to Alli and Aaryn as they waited for Revant.

Thara's eyes widened hearing the door bell. She walked to the main hall where she saw the maid ushering Revant and Nivi inside.

Thara's smiled widened as she saw Revant. She walked towards him and gave him a tight hug making Revant smile and pat her back.

" Ithu Nivi..." he said making Thara smile politely at the woman.

" Ah veetle parturuken, Vaa na...yellam uluku irrukanga," Thara said ushering Revant inside.

Nivi and Revant eyes widened as they walked inside the house. Revant swallowed his saliva seeing all kinds of painting hanging on the wall. ' No wonder he purchased her painting,' his mind chimed making him feel guilty as he looked into Aaryn's face.

Aaryn gave a nod and shook his hands with Revant while Thara smiled widely.

" Dinner saptutu ponge," she said making Revant raise his eyebrows.

" Ille athulam venam..." He said scratching his cheek.

" Seri juice achum kudichitu po," she said in a small voice looking at him with wide eyes.

Revant smile and nod his head making her smile and dash out to the kitchen.

Nivi's eyes widened as she eyed the pristine couch. She watched as Thara walked over with drink tray. Nivi eyed the fragile wine glass and pressed her lips into a thin line.

" No wonder she left Naveen," she whispered to Revant.

Thara's eyes widened as she heard the woman's statement. Nivi winced and rubbed her forehead while Revant immediately stood up giving Nivi a glare. Aaryn stared at the woman with an impassive look making Nivi avert her face away.

" Naa mothele kelemburen Thara...aprom varen," Revant said patting Thara's shoulders.

Aaryn called out Vajra and Anitha who ran towards the man and hugged him tightly. Aaryn smiled and pat their heads  ushering them to Thara.

" Vanga sir...namma mothele pogalam...Thara ma...Naa cake vangitu vanthe...Anitha and Vajra ke pack pannu," Aaryn said making Thara smile and nod ushering the three children's towards the pantry.

Aaryn watched the four leave before turning his face towards Nivi who was cowering behind Revant.

" I don't hit woman...ilena inerum ava moonji maranathuku unne nallu aara aranjirupen!" Aaryn said in calm voice as his eyes raged like a storming bull.

" Revant..." Nivi trailed holding his shoulders. Revant shook his head and glowered at the woman.

" Athu va vanturuchu da...naa venumne sollala," Nivi said in a quiet tone making Revant narrow his eyes at her.

" I told you to keep quiet right! Née yenthe mayiruku avan Peru iluthe!" Revant hissed making Nivi narrow her eyes at him.

Aaryn cleared his throat. " Deal with this nonsense outside of my house! Now shut the F**k up," he growled making Revant and Nivi blink in shock.

Revant's orbs grew large when Aaryn composed his face into a smile as the four walked out of the kitchen. He gulped seeing Aaryn pat Anitha and Vajra's head before turning towards Revant and nodding his head.

Revant swallowed his saliva and hugged Thara tightly whispering a soft sorry in her ears before patting her back. He gave a tight smile to Aaryn who nod as he placed his hands on Thara's waist holding her closely as he escorted his guests outside.

Vajra and Anitha waved cheerfully before climbing into the car. Revant rolled the windows down and gave a short wave to his sister before driving out.

Thara sighed and shook her head. Aaryn pat her cheeks slightly and nod his head towards the house making her nod and walk inside with Alli.

Aaryn and Alli ate their dinners quickly. Thara was cleaning away the dishes when Kishan walked or rather stumbled into the house. He gave a small hiccup like smile before stumbling up the stairs. Thara sighed and walk away into the pantry.

She grabbed a bowl of freshly cut fruits and walked up towards Aaryn's study where the man was drinking a glass of golden liquid as he looked intently at the laptop screen.

Thara shook her head and placed the fruits on the table making him raise his eyebrows seeing her face.

"Onnum ille..." she said in a quiet tone making him frown and got up. He walked towards her and stood in front of her eyeing her carefully.

" Athan face le teriyuthu le...aprom yenna...sollu," he said making her sigh.

" Kille unge thambhi kudichitu uluvara maari vararu...mele ninge athey thaan panringe...ithule cigarette vere!" She said making him sigh.

" Stress baby...what to do," he asked nonchalantly making her gasp as she heard the word baby.

Aaryn smirked and stabbed the fork on the watermelon before biting half of it and turned towards Thara placing the fork infront of her mouth. Thara's face flushed as she parted her mouth softly biting the tender flesh.

Aaryn eyes narrowed as he watched her throat swallowing the fruit. Thara cleared her throat making him zap his eyes back to her orbs.

" Yen mele yethum kovama ?" She asked making him knit his eyebrows together.

" Yenna kelvi ithu...yethuku kovam?" He asked as he sipped the drink.

" ille mothele avanga..." she trailed off making Aaryn sigh.

" Yenna pesure née...yethuku un mele kovam padanum?" He asked making her hug herself.

" Yellarum...Naveen pathi pesuranga...yellarum panatukaga thaan kalyanam paniten nu solranga...Naa..." she said as her breath started to hitch making him quickly walk towards her and pulled her on his lap as he sat on the recliner.

He hugged her shoulders tightly and rocked her slightly making her take deep breaths as she calm herself down.

" Are you OK now ?" He asked and sighed when she nod her head.

" Seri inthe plate ah poi room le fridge le vechiru...Naa oru email reply panitu varen," he said casually giving her a kiss on her side forehead before walking to the laptop.

Thara's face flushed. She quickly took the plate and rushed towards her room. She exhaled her breath loudly as her stomach tingled with butterflies. She pat her cheeks before standing up and walking towards the bathroom to complete her night rituals.

When Aaryn walked into the room, he smiled and shook his hands gesturing her to resume her call with Pallavi while he went to take his shower. His eyes widened when she was still on call as he came out from the long shower.

Thara mouthed amma before continuing to speak with her mother, her face turned away to give him privacy as he changed into his boxer shorts. Aaryn climbed into the bed and scrolled his phone while his wife chatted with her mother.

*" Ah thoonga poraru ma...ille ipethan room ke vantaru,"* Thara said making Aaryn chuckle.

" Yennava ?" Aaryn asked as she placed her phone on the table.

" Revant Anna kum Nivi kum seriyana sandai ah...Garden le phone le katitu irrukanam...Appa iniki late recording nu veetuku varale nu solitu irunthanga..." she said making Aaryn nod his head.

" Thara na onnu soluva ?" He asked in a serious voice making her nod looking worried.

Aaryn stared into her eyes. He cradled her face and leaned in giving a soft kiss on her forehead.

" Time means nothing but character does. It doesn't matter how long you know someone...you might meet a better person.Sighs...everybody is entitled to their opinion but you don't have to keep quiet and listen to their nonsense, OK va ?" He asked making her sniffle and nod.

Aaryn chuckled and pat her pillow before getting up and switching the lights off. He climbed back into the bed and closed his eyes as he laid in a straight position while Thara curled around with the bolster.

************************************
OK thara has never meet Nivi officially...ithuke munne Nivi Thara interaction lam yennode typo mistake...those interactions are Thara and Sandhaya and I think I have rectified it all hopefully.

I hope everyone likes this chapter as well. Not sure how many I can post tomorrow but I will try my best.

Started this after editing my PP slides so hopefully this is good ya 👉👈

Target: 20 votes

Update: soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1K 49
Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, independent, and spirited young woman. Born...
13.2K 587 22
In the world of traditions and societal norms, there are some families that have held onto their customs for generations. One such family is that of...
29.4K 2.9K 38
What happen when a father of a 6 yrs daughter married a widow woman to save her from society....??? How will they cope up with each other when both a...
98K 2.9K 11
A beautiful wedding turns to a disaster when the younger brother of the groom elopes with the bride's sister on the eve of the marriage. Two families...