My Abductor, My Submissive 16+

By She-stay-lit

College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming th... More

Chapter 1: Abduction
Chapter 2: Abductor
Chapter 3: Submissive
Chapter 4: My Kitten
Chapter 5: Warn
Chapter 6: Nothing
Chapter 7: Caught
Chapter 8: Punished
Chapter 9: Seduced
Chapter 10: Too much
Chatper 11: Escape
Chapter 12: Chase
Chapter 14: Please me
Chapter 15: Questions
Chapter 16: Lies?
Chapter 17: Rage
Chapter 18: Choice
Chapter 19: Avoiding
Chapter 20: Sensation
Chapter 21: Shopping
Chapter 22: Choke me
Chapter 23: Unexpected betrayal
Chapter 24: Until death do us apart
Chapter 25: Feelings vs Agony
Chapter 26: Alex encounter
Chapter 27: What love causes
Chapter 28: Being with you
Chapter 29: Love
Chapter 30: The hours with you
Chapter 31: Universe
Chapter 32: Home is with you
Chapter 33: Momma's visit
Chapter 34: Truth be told
Chapter 35: Journey to love
Chapter 36: Sorrow
Chapter 37: Reality

Chapter 13: Stay awhile

4.7K 74 10
By She-stay-lit

Lorenzo takes charge, closing my side of the door after helping me.

We head towards Elite Suites, the luxurious hotel we'll be staying at, and I wonder how he can afford it, because this is one of the most luxurious and expensive hotels in New York City, but knowing Lorenzo, he'll find a way.

Walking towards the grand entries, two guards open the doors for us. Passing by departing and arriving guests and porters with carts, I take in the exude elegance of the hotel.

We approach the receptionist, and the lady immediately attends to us, seeming a bit nervous in Lorenzo's presence. I suppose he appears intimidating, but I doubt he'd harm her in front of everyone. Nonetheless, she hesitates and starts to say, "Sir-"

Lorenzo places his index finger up, and she immediately goes quiet. Damn, he's so bossy that he has the power over anyone. "Kitten, you had a long day; go have a seat in the lounge this will only take a second," so why can't I stay here? It's only a room we're getting.

Reluctantly, I nod, avoiding a pointless argument with him. "Sure," I mutter, heading towards the lounge, aware of his gaze following me.

Settling in a seat facing him, I watch as he converses with the receptionist, wondering what they're discussing since it seems more complicated than a simple room booking.

Feeling ignored by the world, I glance outside the glass, surprised that no one recognizes me or has reported me missing.

Three days have passed, and it's disheartening to think that nobody seems to care or notice my absence.

"Hey," I agile my head around, a bit frighten when Lorenzo touches my shoulder. "It's okay, it's me. I got our room let's go," he assures me and I stand, proceeding towards the elevator, the door closing behind us.

We stand silent, looking at the door, at least I am looking at the door because Lorenzo's eyes are watching me, and he's not willing to look away.

I turn to look at him giving him a smile, and he smiles back, keeping his eyes on my face, causing me to feel nervous under his gaze.

My mind continues to dwell on my thoughts from the lounge.

Why isn't anyone looking for me?

No one recognizes me. Didn't anyone make a missing person report?

It's been three days, and no one realizes that I am missing.

How could I not seem missing to no one when I am a socialized and outgoing person? Why wouldn't I come across anyone's mind after missing days ago?

I didn't realize I am crying until Lorenzo wipes away my tears with his thumb, then turn my face to look at him, his face showing no emotion, but his eyes show how concern he is about me, worried.

"Don't cry," he whispers softly, "I will make everything better," he reassures me then he hugs my small frame, and I lean my head on his firm chest, waiting until the door opens.

The door opens, and I step out, holding Lorenzo's hand tightly.

He steps next to me then we start ours towards our room.

When we arrive at our room door, Lorenzo opens it with his key card and we enter the room silently before I decide to speak. "I need a shower," I say, turning around and walking away toward the way I think is the bathroom when Lorenzo pulls me back into his arms, hugging me to his chest, making me suddenly feel safe and sound.

I slowly lift my eyes from looking at his shirt then carry them to his.

"Can I join you?" His voice is a cool whisper that holds more than just a simple question.

I shrug, "I mean if you want. You make the decisions and do what you want," I turn away from him as he let me loose.

I know he knows that I am hurting inside, but he doesn't know what's hurting me. I am not even in the mood for anything anymore. I need a shower to calm me down.

It hurts that no one notices I am missing.

Entering the bathroom, I set the bag of clothes Lorenzo got me on the toilet before undressing.

I turn on the shower and glance at my reflection in the mirror, seeing a lost girl filled with uncertainty and questions swirling in her mind.

When will Lorenzo allow me to see my mother? When will it be safe to leave and visit her? Is my life tied to him forever? Will I ever return to college? Am I still considered a hostage? And why hasn't anyone reported me missing?

Feeling overwhelmed, I let out a sigh and turn towards the shower, stepping inside and closing the door.

As the water flows over me, I shut my eyes, trying to find answers to the questions haunting me.

Reaching for a bottle containing both body wash and shampoo, I take a bit in my hand and work it into my hair, trying to relax as I rinse it out and then apply some to my body.

Lost in my thoughts, I lean my head down, allowing the water to wash over me.

The shower door opens, and Lorenzo walks in, closing it behind him, interrupting my moment of contemplation.

Should I even warn anymore-

He hugs his body against mine, rocking us gently. I lean my head against his shoulder, keeping my eyes closed. I feel so safe in his arms; I feel so attached to him.

Was he my missing piece? Was it meant for me to be kidnapped to be with him? God, it feels like it is.

He slowly turns me around so I can look up at him, the shower sprinklers sprinkling down on us. His eyes are piercing into mine while I look into his. I feel as if he can stare into my soul and see everything I am feeling.

His lips slowly move closer to mine until he is inches away from kissing me. He breathes against my lips, waiting for me to lean in and kiss. I move my head closer to him and claim my lips with his. He moves his lips slowly with mine before placing his tongue inside my mouth while I do the same moving our mouths in a circular motion. I pull my head back then look into his eyes, knowing what I want, and the look in his eyes tells me he wants it too.

I claim my lips with his once again as his hands slowly move down my body grabbing up my ass. I groan against his lips, slowly running my hands up his firm abs, chest, up to his shoulders, then I wrap my arms around his neck, slowly moving my lips in a circular motion.

Lorenzo's hands unexpectedly grab my thighs, and he lifts me from the ground, making me wrap my legs around his waist, feeling his hardness pressing against me, causing me to groan.

He lowers me over his cock, making me moan out in pleasure as I take him inside, he leans my back against the wall, and I groan as he fully lowers me over his tremendous cock.

I pull away from his kiss to try and process taking him in with pleasure, moaning as he begins to thrust into me. My eyes are open, looking into his that are glowing dark with sexual appetite. I bit down on my bottom lip to control the urge to cry out, as his thrusts start at a fast pace, "yeah, mhm," I close my eyes holding my head back in satisfaction. "Yes, yes, yes!"

"Yeah, baby," Lorenzo growls, starting to thrust even faster, making my grip around his shoulders tightening. Fuck yes, he never fails to make me satisfied.

"Fuck!" I scream out as he starts thrusting my body forward as he pounds into me. I carry my head back on his shoulder, my mouth gaping in hedonism. He slaps my ass, thrusting me forward even faster and harder, hitting my g-spot; he growls in my ear, making me groan out. "Shit, yeah!"

"Take me!" He growls, speeding up so fast and hard that it becomes so blurry, and my body becomes weak in diversion, making it hard to concentrate on anything.

"Lorenzo! Yes, yes," the sound of his balls slapping against my ass is resounding inside the bathroom as he's moving at a quick pace.

The shower stops running, and the door for the shower opens, and Lorenzo walks out of the bathroom carrying me inside the bedroom.

Before we can reach the bed, Lorenzo places me on my feet, and unexpectedly he turns me around, so my face is to the glass viewing the city before me.

He crashes into my wet entrance again and starts pounding into me, my hands pressed against the glass with my face pushed up against it, while I gape, not knowing whether to cry, scream or moan. He bends me lower, then slows down, spanking my ass making me cry out. "Fuck!" I moan, biting on my bottom lip in pleasure.

"Do you like it when I do that?" He growls, slowly thrusting into my heated area, causing me to growl closing my eyes at the incredible feeling of sheer pleasure and satisfaction.

"Yes, Fuck, yes!" I cry. His slow thrusts begin into a faster thrust, my walls around him tightening as I feel that I am close to my release. Lorenzo's hands tighten around my waist as he thrusts me back against him.

One of his hands makes its way towards my throat and grasps it while I cry, his cock hitting my g-spot, my feet quivering as my orgasm explodes over his cock and flowing down my thighs, making my eyes roll to the back of my head, my feet feeling as if it's going to give out of lassitude.

My hands-on glass held me up from falling in pleasure, "Don't cum again until I let you!" He growls against my ear, beating his dick into me.

"Fuck!" one of my hands slip from the glass, almost making my face collide in it. "Yes, Lorenzo!" I scream in frustration holding my head down, but Lorenzo's hand that held my waist pulls it back up.

"Fucking take me!" He growls, tightening his grip around my throat but not tight enough to choke me. But I wouldn't mind the choking.

My feet start to shake uncontrollably as his throbbing cock pounds into me. I remove one of my hands from the glass, then carry it to my mouth, then spits on it, carrying it to my clit, rubbing the pain out of it.

I hold my head down but soon after carrying it back up before Lorenzo does it. I feel him swell into me, and his warm, thick liquid comes spurting up into me as he sinks deeper then I carry my head back in pleasure, groaning and moaning, feeling my feet failing me. "Shit!" I begin to groan, feeling his liquid running down my thighs.

Lorenzo turns me around and grabs me from the ground, making me wrap my feet around his waist. He crashes my back against the glass, then crashes his lips on mine as he starts pounding into my wet, heated area, one of his hands leaning against the glass, the other holding me up as he crashes into my pussy.

"Yes, yes. Oh, my God! Fuck, Lorenzo!" My head starts having problems staying up as the pleasuring makes it hard to focus on anything.

"Yeah, fuck! Mhm-mm!" Lorenzo growls fucking me. I tighten my hands that are on his shoulder, crying out as his dick crashes into my entrance over and over, again, and again without a break. I manage to lean my head against the glass biting down on my lips to keep my impulsive cries in.

By the time Lorenzo finishes fucking and coming into me, my head is leaned on his shoulder tiredly as I pant, his cum leaking out of me.

He walks towards our king-size bed and places me on it before leaning on it and laying on his back. I go and stand over him before I lower over his cock, taking him all in both my feet on either side of him.

We are so sweaty we'll need a second shower after this.

I start to bounce up and down on him, feeling my muscles tightening around his cock, I start to slowly bounce on him to prevent me from doing an orgasm, but Lorenzo didn't give me any chance when he carries his feet up and starts thrusting up into me hard and fast.

"Fuck! Lorenzo, I am going to cum," I drop my body down on his chest, fighting to keep myself from coming. "Lorenzo!" I scream with my eyes widen and my mouth gaping.

"Don't you dare cum, until I let you!" He growls, pounding into me while it starts to hurt more than it did an hour ago or even two hours ago; I can't keep up with the time.

I bite onto my lips, closing my eyes as I feel that I am close to my climax, really close. "Please...I can't hold it in no more-Fuck!" My eyes flash open as he starts to pound into me harder than he was going before, making it hurt even more, which I thought was impossible. "Fuck!" I think he's doing this on purpose to punish me! I swear this guy is something else.

"Don't cum unless you want to be punished," I shake my head as it rested on his chest, him slamming into my pussy, making me cry out in frustration feeling that I am really close to exploding over him.

"Please, Lorenzo!" I am pleading now for him to let me.

"No!" He growls dangerously, pounding into me. How does he expect me to keep myself from coming if he's behaving so wild! Fuck!

I can't hold it back anymore. My eyes roll in the back of my head as the warm liquid explodes out of me, causing me to sigh in contentment.

Lorenzo slows down and drops his feet, then uses his hand to lift my head from his chest to look at him, his face not looking pleased, "I thought I told you not to cum?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 402 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
4.7K 104 59
Ava is eighteen and has never been kissed. She goes off to college hoping that some guy will sweep her off her feet. Unfortunately, she finds that...
My Owners By

Vampire

3.1K 44 29
"Is this why you waited until I was 18?" I shoved him away from me. Walking to the door "Fuck you and your boy's I'm out. I'm nobody's play thing. Y...
373K 3.9K 24
This story is really HOT. Like really really really HOT. It's essentially about a college student learning about her hidden desire to submit to a man...