On My Knees (TaeJin)

Od JeSuisDeath

Despite his futile attempts at being happier, Taehyung keeps trying. His impulse to save a stranger's life ch... Viac

Chapter 1 - Your Eyes
Chapter 2 - Uninterested
Chapter 3 - Deep in debt
Chapter 4 - Payback time
Chapter 5 - Just the coat
Chapter 6 - Untouched
Chapter 7 - Unwrap
Chapter 8 - Cleansing
Chapter 9 - On Fire
Chapter 10 - Morning Comes
Chapter 11 - Dress down
Chapter 13 - The Other Side
Chapter 14 - Walls all around
Chapter 15 - One More Night
Chapter 16 - All over again
Chapter 17 - Back to the Fortress
Chapter 18 - If Walls Could Talk
Chapter 19 - Wars of the Heart
Chapter 20 - Behind the Scenes
Chapter 21 - Time to Play
Chapter 22 - On My Knees (for you)

Chapter 12 - Unscheduled Meets

1.5K 143 123
Od JeSuisDeath

Haha, a long ass update after a long break.

I wasn't able to write this because I had no confidence in writing it. I redid this so many times it started to feel terrible. I started to doubt the plot. Even before posting this, I had the urge to delete it all.

Please let me know how it goes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------🎭

Taehyung goes back and forth to his and Seokjin's. Spends more time at the latter.

Wakes up more number of times at the latter too – naked most of the time unless they decide something different. Or new.

New was something Taehyung has had experienced a lot in Seokjin's household.

New was when Seokjin entered the bath unannounced and kissed him tenderly. New was when he made out with until the glass fogged up and water turned cold. New was when he dried him off and kissed him goodbye every morning.

New was when Taehyung wasn't in the mood for sex and Seokjin didn't push him – in fact, didn't mention it and just went to sleep with Taehyung in his arms.

New was last night when Taehyung kept squirming in the large bed, feeling alone, missing the presence and warmth of Seokjin like he never missed anything. New was when Seokjin called him with a simple apology and stayed on line until Taehyung narrated his whole day in unnecessary detail, until Taehyung finally fell asleep with the phone in his hand.

New was good in Seokjin's household.

...

His brown hair is now almost black. The humid season making it fluffier than it is, and he learns that Seokjin loves it by the way he grabs it.

He gets a tutor's job after multiple rejections (A stripper teaching a child? Blasphemous!). Though it is only for a couple of hours in the evening, it pays him enough to pay the interest for the loan. The principal amount keeps piling, but it at least keeps the loaners from harassing them.

Once the job ends in the evening, if Seokjin approves, he leisurely takes the longest path home – past the kindergarten, the dog's park, and the abandoned row of doll houses. Home being Seokjin's place. His clothes have been moved from the temporary one to Seokjin's apartment into the bedroom's closet.

He spends most of the day looking and applying for jobs – for anything and everything. One day here, when bored of looking for jobs online, he starts cooking – the first of many of their home-cooked meals. Seokjin comes home tired to a steaming hot spread of food. Taehyung is rewarded with marks on his neck to chest and multiple orgasms.

Jimin continues to work at the Devil's Point. His reputation has only grown since, his demand for private occasions hitting a new high. With Jungkook by his side, even if not physically, Jimin has begun to feel safer at his workplace. His new bouncer does his job like he is supposed to (anyone would if they were threatened to have their dick cut out).

And, Jungkook – he has found a more permanent residence at Jimin's place rather than his own. Taehyung brings this up at their dinner one night as he straddles Seokjin's lap, lazily rubbing his ass over the semi-hard dick. Seokjin seems relieved that Jungkook isn't here as a part of his business.

Yoongi is the one piece that troubles Taehyung. What started off as a little spat between Yoongi and Seokjin has only begun to grow worse. More disagreements, lots of yelling and storming off. Yoongi pretends to not see Taehyung, like he isn't even there. Taehyung did try to talk to him but got shut down immediately.

06:20 AM; Seokjin's Place

He wakes up early today, skipping their usual process of a morning fuck to make Seokjin's favorite food (Naengmyeon with a glass of green tea).

"What's it?" Seokjin asks knowingly when Taehyung pushes the empty plate away and settles on his lap.

Taehyung's gaze falters, "Can't I make your favorite just because?"

Seokjin raises his eyebrows, "Did you?"

"Hyung," Taehyung pouts. "Fine. I was thinking, maybe – don't make frowny faces okay? – maybe, you should talk to Yoongi once?"

The muscle in Seokjin's jaw tightens, but Taehyung is quick to kiss it. "Hyung, come on. It's been over a month since the fight – "

" – it wasn't a fight – "

" – yeah, okay. But you did miss the meeting," Taehyung says slowly, leaving kitten kisses on Seokjin's neck. "Jungkook is troubled too with the way the both you are. Talk it out, just the two of you."

"What are you? My personal counsellor?" Seokjin asks, slipping his hand past Taehyung's waistband, cupping his ass.

Taehyung squirms, "Oh no. I would charge a high fee if I was."

Seokjin squeezes his ass cheeks, spreading them apart. "Is it worth leaving the bed unannounced?"

"I had to – " Taehyung throws his head back at the other's ministrations, knowing where this was going. "To make breakfast – hyung, I'll pay you back – "

Seokjin bites down on his neck, making sure to darken an old mark. He sighs, "Yoongi will be here in 5 mins."

Taehyung tightens his hold, "5 is enough. I swear I am – "

Seokjin kisses him shut, "I know. But I need more."

Taehyung whines, not wanting the morning to end like this. "You didn't tell me you had plans today."

Seokjin slaps his ass, "I don't have to."

"You've to," Taehyung frowns, pushing himself away. "I have to – "

" – you've a job," Seokjin cuts in. "And, I've work to do."

Taehyung huffs but gets off his lap when he hears the door beep.

Seokjin checks his watch, and hurriedly leaves to come back in a three piece coat and neatly combed hair.

Taehyung doesn't even try waving to Yoongi like he usually does. He picks up the breakfast plates and starts washing them in the kitchen. He hears the door beep close and then goes back to the living room.

As always, he falls into his routine. Fills in Jimin with mundane updates, receives silly pics from him and sends back pics of the route that he takes – a fallen leaf, a funny-shaped cloud, a kitten on the roof. He misses Jimin; he thinks it would be better, whole, if Jimin was here with him. He sends him a goofy close up of his face when he reaches the house and bids him bye.

The kid he tutors is the sweetest. When he was first offered the job as a private tutor, he thought he'd have to put up with a spoilt brat. However, it turns out the kid is a little behind in studies. She's 5 years old, doesn't talk unless extremely necessary. They've haphazardly moved back from the States, so her Korean is poor and mathematics even poorer by Asian standards.

Taehyung teaches her both Korean and Math. She teaches him broken American English in exchange. The first two weeks were spent only in getting her out of the shell. Now, she's better. She responds properly when questioned though she hesitates to ask doubts. Still, better than the first day.

He wraps it up on time when the parents announce that they've a sudden trip the next day (or tonight, he doesn't catch it properly). He confirms that he wouldn't be required until a week and that he would still be paid.

That makes him happy. He texts Seokjin that he's off and asks him where he has to go.

By which he means, if he has to go back to his actual home or to Seokjin's place. Taehyung doesn't see a need to be at Seokjin's place unless Seokjin himself is there. Usually by 7, Seokjin lets him know and Taehyung either takes the walk to Seokjin's or takes the bus to Jimin's.

Jungkook gets kicked out or ends up on the extra mattress in the living room as per their schedule.

The reason that he goes to Seokjin's place only when he is there made Taehyung think it's just for the sex. But he was happily proved wrong.

Seokjin would come home to him; sometimes wordlessly they jumped at each other, sometimes it escalated from a steamy bath to a steamy fuck. Contrary to what Taehyung expected, most times it is Taehyung talking about his day over a plate of hot dinner and falling asleep to Seokjin's kisses and warm rubs under his shirt.

He waits at the nearest bus stop for Seokjin's reply, checking his account balance and the amount he can pay off to the loaners by month end. It's a little earlier than usual so Seokjin does not reply immediately. He knows he won't reply until the clock ticks 7. He swings his legs idly for quite some time when he spots the ice-cream stall across the street.

Tomorrow was supposed to be the ice-cream day out with the kid. Because he won't be coming here for the next one week, he decides to indulge himself. He checks his phone once more before he crosses the street and buys himself a vanilla cone.

He stands there slurping the little chips on top when a bike stops right in front of him, shaking him out of his zone.

"Jung – Jungkook?" Taehyung splutters once he recovers.

Jungkook hands him a helmet and nods, "Hyung asked me to bring you home."

Taehyung frowns, "I could've walked. I texted him."

"I don't know, Tae. He sounded urgent," Jungkook shrugs as he straps his helmet. "Hop on, now!"

"Ice cream," Taehyung says, showing the cone in his hand to the other. "Let me eat it."

Jungkook looks unsure before he gets off the bike. "Is it good?" he asks.

Taehyung nods as he licks. "Get yourself one. Try the Guava one!"

"They've guava – " Jungkook says, surprised as he leans to read the menu. "I'll take one. Should I take for Jimin?"

"You can, yeah. He likes – "

" – Oreo and Cookies," Jungkook winks. "I'll take the cup. The cone would melt away."

They both sit at the little bench next to the ice-cream stall and eat their ice-cream.

"You are just happy that I stay at hyung's tonight, aren't you?" Taehyung asks, biting into his cone.

"Kind of," Jungkook says. Then, "Jimin has a show tonight."

Taehyung nods slowly and asks, "Does it bother you?"

"What bothers me?"

"What Jimin does? His job – " Taehyung replies, eyes curious.

Jungkook licks a stripe of his ice-cream and shakes his head. "Nah. As long as he enjoys it I don't give a fuck."

Taehyung smiles to himself, contented with the answer. He doesn't want another Chul-like situation for Jimin.

"But – " Jungkook starts and sighs. "Nothing."

Taehyung turns to him, "What's it?"

"I feel stuck here," Jungkook says, swallowing the rest of the ice-cream in one go, making Taehyung flinch.

"Stuck where?" Taehyung asks, slowly, hoping he isn't having second thoughts about Jimin.

Jungkook runs his hand through his purple hair. He unties his bun and does it again before he responds. He says, "Joon-hyung wouldn't let me on the field. Japan is scarier, yeah, agreed but I fucking miss being on the field. I thought if I could come here and convince hyung – "

"Jin-hyung?"

" – yeah. I wanted to convince Jin-hyung to let me on the field. Just that it's worse here. I am not even included in business meetings or decisions. Hyung treats me like the kid he knew 7 years ago. I feel fucking restless," Jungkook says, resting his head back on the bench.

Taehyung waits.

"I want to go back to Japan. At least for a while," Jungkook mutters. He turns his head to face Taehyung. He asks, timidly, "I – I don't know what to do with Jimin."

"There's a thing called long-distance," Taehyung suggests though he can already see the downfalls.

Jungkook chuckles hollowly, "Tae, that's for normal people who have a 9-5 job. Come home, make a call, celebrate phone-sex. Yeah, that's not for us."

"Talk to Jimin. You can figure a way out," Taehyung says as he dunks his wrapper into the bin.

Jungkook nods and hops onto the bike. He says looking at his phone, "Oh. It's hyung. We should go. He'll be angry."

"Why?" Taehyung says as he sits behind Jungkook. "Did anything happen?"

Jungkook sighs loudly, "Hyung doesn't tell me anything. At this point, you probably know more than I do."

Taehyung smiles because he knows. "It's because he cares for you and is afraid for you."

"Sounds a lot like bullshit to me," Jungkook says, though Taehyung can he see in the mirror that he is smiling.

"Helmet on?" Jungkook says as he puts on his own.

Taehyung gives a thumbs up and they zoom off to Seokjin's.

....

7:45 PM; Seokjin's Place

Jungkook drops him off at the gate, worried that the more he stays the more the ice-cream melt away. Taehyung waves to the guards – he has started to recognize quite a lot of them – who awkwardly bow to him in return. He hums as he hops into the elevator.

"How's your wife now?" Taehyung asks the elevator guy. He is one of the very few people who holds a normal conversation with him.

"Good, sir," he replies. "She's been discharged."

Taehyung claps once and asks, "Did hyung pay for the bills? Was it – "

"It is covered, sir," the guy says with a bow.

"Oh!" Taehyung beams. Then adds, "Appendicitis' pain is terrible. Jimin-ie had it when he was 12 and we couldn't afford a hospital. I thought I lost him – terrifying two days of my life."

The elevator guy looks concerned so Taehyung smiles, "It's alright. We are all happy now!"

"Good to know that, sir" the guy bows again as the elevator doors open.

Taehyung waves to him and walks towards the 17th floor. He sees some new faces, new guards he presumes. It doesn't concern him much, the guards work in rotation so there's a good chance he hasn't seen a lot of those faces.

He swipes his card and enters the house. He can hear the shower running.

He wonders if Seokjin would like it if he entered the shower, knelt between his legs, and used his mouth to make him come.

Of course, he would. He did it once before and Seokjin practically glowed for the rest of the night.

He takes his coat off, ready to taste it all when the shower sounds stop. Taehyung pouts because his fantasy had to end. He sits patiently on the bed as he undresses himself for a shower.

When Seokjin steps into the bedroom, Taehyung bursts into a wide smile. Thinks it is stupid but it's uncontrollable – the warm happiness in his chest is beyond him. He loves seeing Seokjin like this. He loves every evening and every night he spends with him. It's their space and their own.

"Hyung-ah," Taehyung says, as he stops unbuttoning his shirt and smiles at him.

Seokjin looks a little startled but he smiles at him immediately. "Did Kook drop you?"

Taehyung nods and kneels on the bed, raising to Seokjin's height.

He closes his eyes when Seokjin tilts his jaw up with his fingers and meets him in a chaste kiss. "I'll order in? The maid's not – "

"No. I'll make. It's not too late," Taehyung says. "Are you hungry?"

Seokjin shakes his head while he puts on his clothes.

Taehyung says excitedly, "Hyung-ah, I saw a new puppy today."

"Did you now?" Seokjin says with a little smile on his face.

"Yep! I took a picture too. I hope it comes to the dog park. Oh – that reminds me. I don't have to go to the job for the next one week at least – "

Seokjin raises his eyebrows in question.

" – They are going out on a vacation or something. But they said they'll pay me, hyung!" Taehyung says, playing with the clock on the bedside. "I hope they come back soon. Oh! I had ice-cream today. We'll go there one day. Can we?"

Seokjin nods his head once before he pats Taehyung gently. "Listen – there's someone you've to meet."

There's the beep of the door and Seokjin frowns. He mutters, "Fuckers."

"Don't worry, okay? It'll be a few questions that's all," Seokjin says as he leads Taehyung out.

"Who?" Taehyung slows down, confused. "Hyung – who?"

"Ah, Mr. Seokjin," a tall guy in a black suit greets him in the living room. His eyes are just as cold as his smile.

"We decided 9," Seokjin says firmly, his hand curling around Taehyung's waist as the latter joins his side.

The tall guy shrugs, eyes darting to Seokjin's hand, "Being early a fuckin' crime?"

Seokjin only breathes in sharply.

"This is the one?" the tall guy says, taking a step towards Taehyung, who moves closer to Seokjin.

There's another beep and in steps a new guy.

"Meet Chu," the tall one waves a hand at him.

"Shut up, Hideki," Chu grunts, his deep voice a scary contrast to his tiny body. He then finds Taehyung and says, "Oof. You've got yourself a pretty – "

"Watch your mouth," Seokjin cuts in. "Remember this is my zone, this isn't Japan."

Hideki rolls his eyes, "We won't eat him."

Taehyung looks at Seokjin, wide eyes full of fear.

Seokjin presses his lips to the top of his head. He mutters, "It's okay. Just a few routine questions."

Taehyung looks back at Hideki and Chu. He asks, "You'll be with me?"

He hears Hideki mutter 'wuss' but he doesn't care.

"I'll be right outside the room, okay?" Seokjin says softly. "They won't have any weapons on them – "

" – none – " Hideki says, raising his hands.

"You'll be safe," Seokjin assures him. He places a kiss on Taehyung's nose and smiles at him. "Come back soon. I'll make dinner."

Chu grunts as they take Taehyung out with them. Seokjin catches up after a few seconds. They stop at one of the rooms at the very end of the 16th floor.

"Don't try anything stupid," Seokjin says as the doors beep open. "We've cameras and I've you."

Hideki clicks his tongue, "Yeah, yeah."

Taehyung glances back at Seokjin and gives him his bravest smile before he is pushed into the room.

Once the door is locked, Hideki sits in front of Taehyung. He has a notepad, a pen, and an iPad in front of him. He taps the device a few times while Chu stands in the corner with his eyes fixed on Taehyung.

"Don't be so stiff," Hidaki says after a while. "We don't do this often. Chu – when was the last time we were here?"

Chu shrugs, "Hwasa?"

"Hwasa," Hidaki laughs. "Fuckin' pain in the ass." He looks back at Taehyung and smiles, "I hope you won't be a pain in the ass."

Taehyung shakes his head, nervously. "Who – who are you?"

"Who – who – who," Hidaki mocks. Chu wheezes from the corner.

"You know the business we run isn't really structured," Hidaki says once Chu stops laughing. "People die all the time. Seokjin is not different. He too will meet his demise – "

Taehyung recoils.

" – he will," Hidaki says with gritted teeth. "And he has the largest empire in this country. When he dies, who takes over? We run trade with him. A gazillion documents, a million skeletons in the closet."

"S – so?" Taehyung stammers. "What should I – I don't – "

Hidaki types into his device and then replies. "Well, we need to include you in our documents – honestly," he says, throwing his arm around the chair and turning to look at Chu. "I told boss we don't have to worry about him. Look at him? Can't string a sentence without stuttering."

Taehyung feels small. His lips quiver. He has to squeeze his hands together to stop shivering.

Hidaki turns back to him, "We have most of your details, yet we are forced to meet in person," he says rolling his eyes.

Chu grunts like he too finds it annoying.

"A fuckin' whore," Hidaki hisses in Japanese. "Flying across countries to do what? To learn how much of a slut he is. Fuckin' gold-digger. Watch Seokjin lose interest and kick him out."

Chu cackles, "Maybe he's a good catch. Maybe he'll keep him longer – "

Hidaki looks at Taehyung and grins. He switches back to Korean, "Know what we talkin' about?"

Taehyung shakes his head, looking bewildered.

"Thought so," Hidaki says and then switches to Japanese. He says to Chu, "He's a dumb glory hole. Seokjin was stupid to let Hwasa go and now all he can get is scum like this."

"Pretty scum," Chu mutters.

Hidaki gestures Taehyung to stand against the wall, notes his height and weight. He continues talking to Chu, "It's been what? A year since we did this with Hwasa? Swear I thought she'd kill me."

"Still have my scar," Chu spits, showing a long scar along his forearm.

Hidaki laughs, "Not a year then. When did they get married?"

Chu shrugs, "Eight months ago? Fuckin' ass kept it a secret for so long."

"You think he likes you?" Hidaki asks Taehyung in Korean. "No one has ever seen you at events. Y'know the ones with the delegates and the big names. You are kept hidden, a secret – wonder why?"

Taehyung stares at him blankly with watery eyes.

"How much do you know about the business? When Seokjin dies, interested in taking all this shit up?" he asks as he shuts the device, like he already knows Taehyung isn't even capable to doing that.

"I – I don't – don't care about all this. I don't – don't know," Taehyung mutters slowly.

Hidaki laughs at him as he gets out of his seat. He asks, "This trip was a fuckin' waste of time. Know where I can find people like you?"

Taehyung scrunches his brows, looking between Hidaki and Chu.

Chu clicks his tongue, "He means whores. Where do we find pretty ones like you?"

"I don't – " Taehyung trembles in anger and embarrassment. "No – "

"We pay well," Hidaki says, grinning sweetly, stepping closer. "For a night – "

There's a loud knock on the door, making Hidaki take a step back.

"That dumbfuck," Chu hisses and unlocks the door.

Seokjin glares at him, "Don't fucking overstay."

Hidaki smiles back at him. "Hope we never meet again."

"Out," Seokjin orders.

Chu follows Hidaki as he exits the corner.

Taehyung listens to the whole conversation like it's a lull in the background.

He sees Seokjin step into the room.

He doesn't look at him, but he starts to sniffle.

"Did they say anything?" Seokjin asks, his voice soft and low. "Baby – "

Taehyung chokes out a cry and shakes his head.

"What is it?" Seokjin presses.

He is about to step out, bark an order to drag them back in when Taehyung speaks. He asks, "Are you – are you married?"

Seokjin freezes. He turns back to Taehyung. He tries, "Taehyung – "

"Wi – Wife?" Taehyung stammers as tears flow out of his eyes. "Does – does – "

"Taehyung," Seokjin says, sternly. "It's not what you think."

"So, not – not married?" Taehyung asks, eyes hopeful as he wipes the tears off of his jaw.

Seokjin squeezes his eyes shut. "Yeah, but – "

Taehyung takes a deep breath, nodding his head. He asks after a second, "Hyung. Does she know – know about us? Me?"

"Taehyung. It doesn't matter," Seokjin says, trying to get close.

But Taehyung steps away from him, refusing to look at him, his eyes on the ground. He asks slowly, "She doesn't know."

"No," Seokjin confirms.

Taehyung nods, wiping the tears off his face with both his hands, though he is visibly shivering.

Seokjin tries again to hold his hand, but Taehyung lurches back. "Taehyung," Seokjin pleads.

"I – I want to go – home," Taehyung croaks. "Not – home – "

"Taehyung," Seokjin begins. "This is home. Stay – "

"Home," Taehyung splutters, slapping away Seokjin's approaching hand. "Don't fucking touch me!"

Silence follows when Seokjin steps out.

Taehyung crumples to the floor, whimpering into his hands.

A guard comes in and escorts him to the car. Brutus drives him home and all the way, Taehyung tries to hold it in, tries to reason with it.

When he gets back home, he finds Jimin in the kitchen, in boxers and a hoodie, cooking Ramen for two.

"Tae?" Jimin squeals in delight. When he sees his face, he hurries to him in worry. "Hey Taetae? What's it?"

Jimin's voice finally does it for him. He slams into Jimin and breaks into endless sobs.

"Hey – hey," Jimin tries to soothe him. "Taetae. You are scaring me. Did anything happen – JUNGKOOK – " he shouts out.

Jungkook steps out hurriedly, his hair wet and soap on his body and a towel held around his waist.

"Turn off the stove, take your mattress out," Jimin instructs as he leads Taehyung to the bed. He says to him, "Do you want to eat, Tae?"

Taehyung shakes his head, still crying into his shoulder.

"Do you want to sleep? We'll talk later, yeah?" Jimin says gently while Jungkook drags the spare mattress out into the living room.

Taehyung curls himself against Jimin.

"Cry it out," Jimin assuages, as he runs circles on his back. "It is okay, Taetae. I am here."

Taehyung whimpers, stops crying out but the tears don't stop.

Jimin starts to narrate his favorite story of 'The Little Prince'. Taehyung listens to it like it's a lullaby.

Either that or the tiring evening puts him to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 🎭

Good? Ok? (Shouldijustdeleteitall?)

I am both excited and scared of Permission to Dance lol. 

Love, love. ❤

(I STARED AT THIS FOR 10 MINS AND STILL DIDN'T HIT PUBLISH. LIKE, @JESUISDEATH GET IT TOGETHER AND POST IT. IT'S NOT YOUR PHD THESIS FFS.)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

14.8K 1K 11
1. In a war-torn era, Taehyung and Seokjin find love. 2. BTS need to get enough footage for their new show - In The Soop. Despite all that, Seokjin w...
1M 60K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...
14.1K 1.2K 61
Taehyung saves Jungkook from freezing to death in a winter storm. From there they develop a strong bond/friendship and their lives mix together.
60K 2.1K 20
He was hoping someone, anyone to save him. And someone did. [Completed+Edited]