Chapter 12 - Unscheduled Meets

Haha, a long ass update after a long break.

I wasn't able to write this because I had no confidence in writing it. I redid this so many times it started to feel terrible. I started to doubt the plot. Even before posting this, I had the urge to delete it all.

Please let me know how it goes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------🎭

Taehyung goes back and forth to his and Seokjin's. Spends more time at the latter.

Wakes up more number of times at the latter too – naked most of the time unless they decide something different. Or new.

New was something Taehyung has had experienced a lot in Seokjin's household.

New was when Seokjin entered the bath unannounced and kissed him tenderly. New was when he made out with until the glass fogged up and water turned cold. New was when he dried him off and kissed him goodbye every morning.

New was when Taehyung wasn't in the mood for sex and Seokjin didn't push him – in fact, didn't mention it and just went to sleep with Taehyung in his arms.

New was last night when Taehyung kept squirming in the large bed, feeling alone, missing the presence and warmth of Seokjin like he never missed anything. New was when Seokjin called him with a simple apology and stayed on line until Taehyung narrated his whole day in unnecessary detail, until Taehyung finally fell asleep with the phone in his hand.

New was good in Seokjin's household.

...

His brown hair is now almost black. The humid season making it fluffier than it is, and he learns that Seokjin loves it by the way he grabs it.

He gets a tutor's job after multiple rejections (A stripper teaching a child? Blasphemous!). Though it is only for a couple of hours in the evening, it pays him enough to pay the interest for the loan. The principal amount keeps piling, but it at least keeps the loaners from harassing them.

Once the job ends in the evening, if Seokjin approves, he leisurely takes the longest path home – past the kindergarten, the dog's park, and the abandoned row of doll houses. Home being Seokjin's place. His clothes have been moved from the temporary one to Seokjin's apartment into the bedroom's closet.

He spends most of the day looking and applying for jobs – for anything and everything. One day here, when bored of looking for jobs online, he starts cooking – the first of many of their home-cooked meals. Seokjin comes home tired to a steaming hot spread of food. Taehyung is rewarded with marks on his neck to chest and multiple orgasms.

Jimin continues to work at the Devil's Point. His reputation has only grown since, his demand for private occasions hitting a new high. With Jungkook by his side, even if not physically, Jimin has begun to feel safer at his workplace. His new bouncer does his job like he is supposed to (anyone would if they were threatened to have their dick cut out).

And, Jungkook – he has found a more permanent residence at Jimin's place rather than his own. Taehyung brings this up at their dinner one night as he straddles Seokjin's lap, lazily rubbing his ass over the semi-hard dick. Seokjin seems relieved that Jungkook isn't here as a part of his business.

Yoongi is the one piece that troubles Taehyung. What started off as a little spat between Yoongi and Seokjin has only begun to grow worse. More disagreements, lots of yelling and storming off. Yoongi pretends to not see Taehyung, like he isn't even there. Taehyung did try to talk to him but got shut down immediately.