Rejected, rogue, and determin...

By onehit_wonder

It's a werewolf book, basically just like the title I'm sorry if some of the facts are incorrect I've never m... More

Tess
Noah
Grayson
Easton
Tess
Grayson
Noah
Tess.

Piper.

178 10 0
By onehit_wonder

Why does this always happen? I mean my life isn't some happily ever after but why is it the people I love and care for always tend to push me away.

I wipe away the fallen tears as I look into the bathroom mirror. "I hate you" I say to my reflection before slamming my hand into it.

I'm not usually an angry or violent person so as my hand fills with bloody shards I slump to the floor and cry.

I'm rejected yet again.
Unloved once more.
But I still remain unbroken, no one can break me. He might have torn my heart to bits but I am not broken. Yet.

I can sense his presence nearing, I shoot up and wipe the tears away once more and run out the door and right past him- he's confused -I run down the stairs, I need to find my beta.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 62.5K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
13.6K 268 20
You're no better than the useless omegas out there." He continued and I tugged at my chest. "I Axel Jameson Braun reject you Alyssa Megara Brown as m...
338K 7.2K 39
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
392K 15.2K 26
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...