BOUND ✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) A story in which Taehyung had to act.. more like going Undercover...Why? Just to catch the biggest... More

1: Plan
2: Succeeded?
3: Make it alive
4: Help?
5: Dream?
6: Decision
7: Dear one
8: Home
9: Affection?
10: Uncomfortable
11: Hurt?
12: Way too much
13: Fear
14: Make it up
15: He's really back
16: Obsessed
17: Changes
18: All new
19: Lie?
20: First Fake Date
21: New face
22: Sorry
23: Special smile
24: Long Ugly Night
25: Hold on
26: Past 24 hours
27: Concern?
28: Frustrated
29: Scary emotions
30: Roleplay
31: Peaceful
32: Concerning tingle
33: All wrong
34: Hallucination
35: Had to
36: Step ahead
37: Spy
38: Kind devil
39: Bursting
40: Boy
41: An unexpected day
42: Imagination
43: Strong yet weak
44: Secrets
45: Trapped
46: Help
47: Control
48: Perfect moments
49: Sort of Normal
50: Last mission
51: First and last
52: Lost everything
53: All alone
54: Planned
55: Sniper
56: Use the bait
58: Free
59: Old files
60: Scattered memory
61: Blood
Epilogue
Epilogue pt 2

57: The real culprit

6.4K 445 100
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook was looking at the small tab placed in front of him showing the office room of Hoseok, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol sitting across his chair.

Jin gestured to Jungkook to do something as Hoseok was just glaring at the two from the screen after getting threatened in the name of none other than Min Yoongi.

"Where is he?" Hoseok broke the silence after assuring that his office was locked and no one would enter there.

Jungkook smirked and shook his head.

"For now, all you need to know is that.. he is safe. Now, you'll answer me-"

"The hell! I'm not going to answer you so easily Jeon. First I need the proof that he is actually safe and under your protection." Jungkook nodded his head this time but raised his cuffed hands to show the other with a fake pout.

"See, my hands are bound, Jung. I'm under detention in the police station and I can't contact anyone from here." Hoseok gritted his teeth and was about to spit some words when he received a msg. His confused eyes became wide when he saw the msg with an attached picture.

"Hm.. from your face, I believe that you got the proof. Now, can we move on?" Jungkook asked with a taunting voice and Hoseok had to take deep breaths to calm himself. His eyes scanned the room for the last time, as he was sure of what's coming.

"I don't want to be dragged into this mess again, Jeon. I need assurance of this, also, you won't do any harm to him." Jungkook looked up at Jin who rolled his eyes but nodded at the end. At the same moment, Namjoon entered the closed cabin and locked it after.

"We will talk about it later Jung." Chanyeol butted in.

"No. I wasn't the main source of everything, he just used me as a bridge, after blackmailing me...." Hoseok trailed at the end, getting everyone's attention.

"What he used?" Namjoon asked as he also sat in front of the tab.

Hoseok took a deep breath and all the hesitation was clear from his face. Jin noticed that and decided to speak.

"Don't you want to put this whole thing at the end? Aren't you tired Jung? Never you wished for a normal, happy life?" Well, Jin was famous for manipulating the criminals for speaking the truth and those words somehow did work on Hoseok as well.

"He used... Yoongi, my.. my best friend as a source to blackmail me. He threatened me that he'd kill him if I won't do as he order. That's how I started doing that all." Hoseok admitted the first thing as Namjoon shared a glance with Jin.

"But unfortunately, I had to leave him because of all the lingering dangers beside me all the time. I never get to meet him in the past years, just a few glances." Hoseok chuckled sadly.

"Why he dragged me in this all Jung, can you tell them?" Jungkook seethed.

Hoseok inhaled sharply before nodding his head.

"Your father was a drug dealer before and the rest of your family was famous for gambling. You always tried to stay away from this all after the death of your so-called family. But, someone was very much interested as he saw you special." Jungkook just clenched his jaw and fists in anger.

"So, that person was always there?" Jungkook asked in a dangerously low voice.

"Yes. Very close Jeon." Hoseok accepted firmly and rubbed his forehead in tension. He was indeed inviting his own death by telling this all, but unfortunately, he was left with no choice.

"Name." Clenching in fists tightly, Jungkook deadpanned with emotionless eyes, his whole face was just red in anger. He just wanted to get the name of the person who practically destroyed his life.

"He will try to kill me and Yoongi, Jeon! I can't tell you his name."

"I assure you of protection from them," Namjoon said confidently but frowned when the other started laughing rather mockingly.

"Yeah sure officer. Just like you both protected that boy." He scoffed and his words left a great impact on the three in the cabin. Jungkook closed his eyes in anger, Namjoon clenched his fists while Jin hung his head low in guilt.

"You'll definitely use this video against me to solve this whole problem. What will happen afterward? You won't care about that of course." Hoseok spat in pure rage but Namjoon was now very adamant to close this case.

"I'm promising you, Jung. You won't go through anything that you don't deserve. Now, please cooperate with us to end this all. We all want him behind bars, for all those innocents who lost their lives because of him. Please." Hoseok licked his lips and leaned forward on the table.

"Choi Wang." A single name and so many memories. Jungkook's eyes widened for a moment before he controlled his emotions.

"You mean, my second uncle?" Jungkook asked calmly, though his inside was burning in rage and anger.

"Yes. Your second, only uncle and the one who practically raised you up." Hoseok added that just made the raven-haired chuckle humorlessly.

Choi Wang. The only older that was alive in his family. The old man was a cousin of his father that apparently was clean of all the bad things. He did raise him just after the death of Jeon and was there when the teenager Jungkook cried his heart out on his buff shoulder. But as Jungkook grew up, he became sort of cold and distant, not liking him completely, and the old man never minded that, saying that younger was getting independent.

Jungkook made a lot of assets on his own, although the base was laid by his late father. He was trying his best to move on from all the old memories and start his life from scratch. That's when he met Yeonjun and everything went straight downfall, turning him into a notorious mafia even when he wasn't involved in that at all.

He was happy that he met Yeonjun, a pure soul, and was furious as well because of the mess. He tried his best to end this all but started to get threats in the name of Yeonjun as well.

"He used both of us, using our only weakness." Hoseok muttered and rubbed his face in frustration.

"He killed Yeonjun and tried to kill Taehyung as well," Hoseok added that only made Jungkook lose his patience. He got up from the chair and took hold of the tab with his cuffed hands and brought that closer to his face, his eyes screamed red, ready to shred the person right there.

"Where is he now?"

Hoseok hesitated again and Jungkook wasn't ready for this.

"WHERE!" He yelled at the other who just sighed defeated and muttered the address lowly. Namjoon and Jin took hold of their phones and got ready to arrest the other.

"We will need this video as proof Jung, but don't worry. We will edit it all and won't show your face or anything. We will need the hard copies of the real documents of his deals if you can get some." Hoseok nodded his head, finally admitting to end this all.

~▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎~

Taehyung opened his eyes in an unfamiliar room. The events from the hospital and before came to his mind as he jolted up on the bed, hissing with the headache afterward.

"Oh. You awake. Let me call your hyung." Jimin said as he was sitting on the couch in the same room, his phone in his hands.

Taehyung stopped the other and asked him to come closer. Jimin complied with a frown.

"Y- you said he never killed the innocents. But, he killed Sangwo's wife." Taehyung asked after a moment in a mumbling tone. This thing was still bothering him and he just wanted the answers.

Jimin nodded his head and sat beside the other who unconsciously scooted away from him. He just shrugged the little pang in his chest and focused on the question.

"She isn't dead. He just threatened him but never killed the woman. Even, she is now living in a house near Busan with her... um, maybe a few days older baby." Jimin nodded to himself stating the truth and witnessed Taehyung let out a sigh of relief at the information. A small smile formed on his lips but vanished when he noticed that the baby was now an orphan, his father was gone.

Jimin noticed his sadness and slightly ducked his head down to level with the other's hanging one.

"Don't worry, she is fine now. Even better. He wasn't the type to love someone truly, he abused her. She isn't much disturbed from his death and now living freely as Jungkook is taking care of their expenses." A sudden wave of emotion hit Taehyung's fragile heart and he started sniffing as tears fell on his cheeks like a broken dam. 

Jimin was baffled when the younger started crying in front of him.

"Hey! Why are you crying-" His eyes widened when Taehyung started wailing while clutching over his head. Contemplating what to do, he quickly rushed out of the room to call Yoongi and it didn't take long when a very worried Yoongi barged into the room.

"Hey hey hey.. calm down... calm down bear." Yoongi hugged the other who was choking on his own sobs to which both older males shared a worried glance, not knowing how to control the withering boy.

"Bear. Look at me. Tae?" Yoongi softly called the other who was just crying with closed eyes. When Yoongi felt that other wasn't listening to him, he cupped his face gently and made him look up.

"Are you hurting? Tell your hyung.. please.. it's hurting me as well." Yoongi pleaded as he also felt on the verge of crying on the condition of the younger.

"I- I can't forgive- forgive myself.. I- I am a co- coward." Taehyung croaked out in between his hiccups. His body was shaking so badly with all the emotions and Yoongi felt helpless at that point. He again hugged the other closely and pecked his hair many times, avoiding the sting behind his eyes. 

"That wasn't your fault Tae. I told you before." Taehyung just shook his head.

"Don't worry about him Taehyung. He'll be fine and the real culprit will be behind bars soon." Jimin tried and walked towards the bed to pat the shaking shoulder of the younger.

On hearing those words, Taehyung parted back from Yoongi and glanced over the other.

"H- how?"

"Well, seems like your other hyungs are also eager to get the real mafia this time," Jimin gave him a small smile and softly patted Taehyung's hair this time.

After a few minutes, Taehyung's sobs subsided, he wiped his tears while Yoongi gave him the water.

"R- real mafia? Then- they will let him go?" Taehyung asked with big innocent eyes, occasional hiccups interrupted his little sentence.

Jimin's smile faltered on that because he was aware that it wasn't that easy. Even when Jungkook didn't do anything, he was still a murderer for killing those thugs.

"Let's hope for the best."

~°°°°°°~

Special forces were ready to barge inside the mansion which was in a very deserted area. There weren't many houses around the whole place and silence felt eerie. Namjoon was happy that higher officials agreed and gave him permission to arrest the older and now, they all were standing in front of the large metal gate.

"This way." He gestured for the officer clad in thick uniforms to enter the mansion and soon they were inside as guards were holding their guns to shoot the police but a loud voice stopped them.

"Oh. We have visitors, what can I do for you all? Btw, this isn't a way to be a guest." The man who was wearing a very formal suit said as he made himself comfortable on the sofa.

Namjoon smirked and stepped forth with the paper in his hand, he showed that to the other the official warrant, with eyes gleaming with victory. 

"Choi Wang, you're under arrest for all the illegal activities, drug smuggling, human trafficking, and murder of many innocent people."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum:> just a bit more for Taekook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 81.7K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
57.1K 3K 64
✅[COMPLETE]✅ Mature Content Include topics like death, sucide, angst, hatered, smut etc. -------------------------------- "No, it can't be, you can't...
16.2K 1.4K 23
Taehyung: You monkey! Y/n: Me? Monkey you idiot! . . Taehyung: Don't you think you are too close to your that friend? Y/n: So what? I can do whatever...
578K 20.4K 50
His hand made its way to my waist pulling our bodies together "Beware". I closed my eyes feeling his hot breath on my neck which made my legs go weak...